Would you support the legalization of marijuana in your country?

Would you support the legalization of marijuana in your country?

Attached: marijuana-in-jar.jpg (600x401, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the US? I don't know, a vast majority here are barely capable of functioning as it is.
Also, cool flag.

No but i would support the legalization and distr. of Cocaine.

yeah, then it wouldnt be "cool" anymore

i buy my weed from cape verdians

Attached: 1536476436969.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Sure, it would cut the street rats income by a lot

We have crappy weed though.

RARE! How are things in Cape Verde? Is it a warm tropical island paradise?

and yes, at least for medical purposes.

nope
if it was industrially competitive for reasons other than THC, we would have gotten THC-free hemp storming the market by now
"but muh monopoly" is a terrible excuse, textile industries retool on the daily

I'd decriminalize all drugs, the amount of people in prison for drug related crimes is probably the majority. Also no one would try and smuggle shit over here from Mexicoke because it'd be pointless, and then gungrabbers will see that the amount of people that die from guns goes down too.

Weed is legal here in oregon we have dozens of new businesses starting up. All my loser stoner friends got high paying jobs in the industry

I hate people still mentioning this marijuana thing after all these years. If they could see my face they would see nothing but venom. WANT TO FUCKING BRING THIS UP TO MY FACE NEXT TIME RETARD? AUHEUHEUEHUEHEU LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHA ISNT IT SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAH AHA HA AHAH!!!!!!!! WOW IM SO FUNNY IM SO FUCKING FUNNY I POSTED IT AGAIN LE WEED MEME HAHAHAHA WHATS NEXT IS IT THE DUDE WEED THING HOLY SHIT I WANT TO GRAB YOU BY YOUR JUGULAR AND SLING YOU ON THE GROUND THEN I'LL STOMPING ON YOUR FUCKING BALLSACK IF YOU POST THAT AGAIN. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

You need to smoke a joint and chill out

Yes. Weed doesn’t make you a lazy piece of shit unless you are already a lazy piece of shit. Plus we can finally get some stoners working at shops and off welfare.

Yes. It'll give me a competitive advantage over stoners and I'll be able to smoke a big fat weed here and there for fun.

It is in my state and it’s wonderful.

Attached: 109102F0-BE76-455C-9B09-68DE4ED51CDC.jpg (600x800, 75K)

RARE
A
R
E

Yes

Because of weed?

Attached: 120492190.png (482x519, 384K)

yes because the price would plummet

Spergoid delux. You must be completely cock starved.

It's a state issue. Any federal laws on it violate the 10th Amendment

You think so but you're wrong. The price is actually higher now.

Yes my town is growing rapidly because of it im seeing new construction for the first time in years

Could be Trump. Just saying.

Marijuana is seriously degenerate. It turns its user into an addicted zombie. Like Joe "I'm not addicted to Marijuana Even Though I smoke It Every Single Day And Talk About It Like It's God" Rogan.

When did you guys come to the realization that marijuana is bad?

Attached: 5fa6f187c90a3a26f5b054a24a70f638.png (797x558, 741K)

EU GOSTO DA MACONHA

Its 3 dollars a gram here even cheaper if you get it on the black market.

Trump has nothing to do with the 9 million pounds of legal weed we grew last year

RARE

Congratulations you just solved 7/8ths of Californias problems. Gun laws are so cucked

... we're paying $13.

It already is legal here. And no, I do not. I don't think drugs need to be romanticized, I think our children need to learn values that will better their lives. Step in the wrong direction. Maybe some day, but this isn't what we needed today.

>would you support lowering the black incarceration rate?
No.

Not true at all, recreational is cheaper than the medicinal I was buying off a dealer 6 years ago. It was initially expensive but more competition drove down the price. I just saw $15 eighths on sale, maybe isn't top shelf but still better than you would get in most states where it's illegal and 5x as expensive

From all the taxes yeah. Leave it to gov to fuck everything up, even a plant that grows in all kinds of conditions.

It is great. Has always been great and will b evermore.

I support the legalization of hallucinogenics, users of other drugs get the rope

Thats fucked I can get 98% distillate for that

...that's probably going to be around $50 :(

....sigh :(

No. I've seen firsthand the amount of harm this drug does.

You ever seen autopsy photos of Cannabis overdoses? It's actually quite chilling.

Yes
It gets my mind off work.

Public space and apartment building smoking should be banned though and vaporizing is publically recommended. The smell is very invasive.

Yeah me too.

A lot of drugs have hallucinogenic properties if taken in enough quantities.

holy fucking shit, I haven't smoked since about 2011 but I used to have to pay $20 just for a gram. New smokers got it good

Nice flag Cape Verde

Not weed believe me I have tried... alot

Just export your nigs into Liberia with the promise of their very own Wakanda. Everyone's happy.

Candy floss scented vape 'clouds' make me heave.

There's no reason for it to be illegal but I don't like how states are regulating. They force stores to exclusively source and sell marijuana which leads to pockets of degeneracy. They should just so full free market with it and allow any business to sell.

you're right. More specifically then I support legalizing marijuana, mushrooms, peyote, lsd, ayahuasca/dmt, etc.
I wouldn't support legalizing something like PCP though for example though I'm sure you see some shit on it

I would. But everyone who smokes weed is a massive tool about it and I'd rather them not give them the satisfaction

No, drugs are degenerate. It's understandable if you want to decriminalize drug use and instead send them to rehab, but drug dealers should all be executed.

Also, it's better to just build the wall so that Mexicokers can't get here in the first place.

Agreed. No rules and regulations. Just free markets and American values. Administrative law is unconstitutional anyway.

Vaporized cannabis isn't nicotine fluid.

Drugs r not degen. We use em everyday nigger.

Weed should be legal in Japan.

wtf? I live in California, and the rec shop near me charges like $25 a gram... Neither of the two shops near me sell for anywhere near what you said. I just grow my own or get it from my friend who buys it at clubs.

no, mostly to annoy potheads

I have hallucinated from weed—several times. I won't dismiss some underlying physiological or psychological aversion, but it has happened.

Ah, 'that' vaporizing. Fair point.

No I agree, drug use is the priority. It's what Portugal did and they're doing okay.

Weed will be legal in the ethnostate.

Bro you need to smoke a J and chill.

Oops. Meant for you:

I don't like it either because of how fucking gay the people are and how stupid they act.

What do you mean? I've never hallucinated from it, and have definitely smoked some fatties. You could be predisposed to hallucinations to some degree, but I'm curious to know what it was like

Sometime this year. There's unquestionably a correlation between weed consumption and apathy, lack of willpower.
I smoked nearly every other night for a year and a half; most of my friends smoke. It might not be causal - but many of them are some variation of apathetic, or unambitious, or uncritical. By closely examining how it affects me, I've realized that being high, although very enjoyable, comes with a lot of drawbacks.
I understand that weed affects everybody differently; but it's up to the individual to examine closely how they change under the drug, and whether or not that's worth forming a reliance over. Almost nobody I know who smokes, just smokes "occasionally," because it remains in your system for such a long time, that you pay for a night of smoking with a week of altered brain chemistry, including possible lethargy and reduced concentration.
At least, that's how it affects me.

I want to experience that how much should I smoke to start hallucinating?

The oddest experience was sitting across from mate and when I looked at him I saw his skin split and peel away and watched maggots pour out of ears, all piling up on his shoulders.

Just weed

I smoked all the equivalent of one blunt. So if you're me... not much.

Not him but I've had some mild visual hallucinations from it before too. Its probably a predisposition kind of thing like you said, I'm a lightweight when it comes to every substance I've ever tried.
They were extremely mild, like looking at a reflection of light off a glass surface and seeing it morph into different shapes. Getting pareidolia whenever I look at anything. Stuff like that.

Weed can make you hallucinate but in my experience it's just very mild auditory hallucinations, nothing similar to an acid trip or whatever.

its legal here already

yeeet

Attached: 41897885_1891338874293491_3786034798368129024_n.jpg (700x525, 51K)

How long did it take Weedman to legalize it?

with one added stipulation
>only educated whites can smoke and ow marijuana
how else we gonna fund the private prison system?

what a fucking shallow arguement.

i was under SSRI's for anxiety, and it was the worst fucking experience ever, i was blunt, flat, uncaring, a total fucking npc automaton.

since my father is a ptsd war vet, i had access to cannabis, however i've never touched it before, so i began experimenting with it after cleansing my head from my medication.

lo and behold,
i used to smoke regularly 2 days (3 joints for 48 hours or so) a week, to chill from work and enjoy music and peace of mind.

however i was never ready for such a transformation...
my personality changed tremendously, i no longer have anxiety in my life and i'm thankful for it.

i managed to overcome my fear to come out as gay to my parents after nearly 20 years of knowing and not engaging in any sexual activity.

degeneracy is a matter of self control in this aspect, i know friends who smoke couple of joints a day, and yeah they do often share the aspects of degeneracy.

but to outright say everyone who uses cannabis is a degenerate?

its a drug, and a tool, like any tool it can be abused, just like other drugs or tools.

Attached: 1430720033062.png (449x500, 248K)

Wow both your experiences are crazy, reminds me of a friend who took K2 weed, or spice/synthetic weed whatever its called. He took one hit, and instantly his head flung back and he was on the ground, arms twitching and mouth & eyes wide open. That was an experience that made me vow to never try any drugs other than weed and maybe DMT some time in my life.

It just recently got legalized, but we've always been able to order it through mail order before then. Now we are getting it in stores.

sorry forgot to tag you in that post^

yes

hell no. nice flag, rich fag.

also, how much Chainlink are u hodling?

Attached: easy money.jpg (1867x1033, 279K)

If you don't like liberty, kick rocks to canada.

Just to be clear, it was weed and not that synthetic garbage. Actually, if I had been anywhere else other than mate's house and there were other folks present I might have reacted differently.

It's also why I deliberately used the term 'oddest' rather than 'worse'.

I've had 'worse' experiences.

Reminder : If you can't put any poison you choose into your own body, you do not own your body.

Attached: 1533673560663.jpg (750x733, 247K)

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

>smoke weed
>have heart attack

this happens way too often.
and weed should be banned, its worse than heroin.

I thought industrial hemp was perfectly legal in the US.

i support legalization of all drugs 'cause i'm a degenerate and want to try everything.

Attached: i0bccrqty4g11.jpg (1242x2208, 126K)

RARE
A
R
E

no

It's already legal for me because I live in California. It's not like it's making the state much worse.

>Meeee tooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk

Weed's legal in Washington State. The stoners aren't that annoying. They mostly keep to themselves.

No, It's a drug and can have very serious side effects, look at San Francisco if don't believe me.

imagine being oppressed over a plant, we spoke up, we got ours! you all stay cucks now! ;) bai

No, weed is degenerate and its users are losers.

Also:

>imagine being oppressed over a some dog dick, we spoke up, we got ours! you all stay cucks now! ;) bai
>*stuffs dog dig in mouth*

Attached: 1534901232498.jpg (460x690, 55K)

Marijuana can induce anxiety and panic attacks
>i managed to overcome my fear to come out as gay to my parents
You has bigger problems than marijuana anyway, faggot

Attached: 1469329739791.jpg (329x399, 42K)