Hillary Clinton Would Now Win By A Landslide

Jow Forums cannot recover
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-would-now-beat-donald-trump-landslide-poll-says-1134601
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9i0s89/hillary_clinton_would_now_beat_trump_by_a/

Attached: Capture7.png (1564x1233, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-green-hillary-clinton-will-win-20160606-snap-story.html
usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2016-10-28/7-reasons-why-hillary-clintons-win-over-donald-trump-is-a-done-deal
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9i0s89/hillary_clinton_would_now_beat_trump_by_a/
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
youtu.be/89CwGQEIZnA
thehill.com/homenews/administration/407914-clinton-calls-for-fbi-to-investigate-kavanaugh-allegations-its-a-fair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol who cares. She's in the past.

this shit again?
>blah
>blah
>blahblah blah
>blah blah
kys

>poll says Clinton would beat Trump
Welcome to October 2016 you complete fucking newfag retard commie faggot dyke.
Saged and kill yourself

Just like every analysis from last time, right?

kek

Attached: trump cheers.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

"Would've, could've, should've..."
Articles on hilldawg are like my English classes in high school

Attached: smug657.png (1280x720, 484K)

Nothing could bring back those magic memories
What a fucking night that was

what are your favorite moments from 2016?
mine are the salt after the election and
>because you'd be in jail

PA flipping

where have we heard this before...

Attached: ada6df2d963a499d9cc1532f9a6b882f.jpg (999x864, 102K)

When did pol say that?

>Hillary will win in a landslide
This sounds familiar.

this and sage in all fields

Buddy made a few grand betting on trump because the odds were so lopsided.
Betting houses are sure not go get sucked in by the fake (((polls))) next time lol.

Why won't Communists let go of Hillary Clinton already? Jesus.

How many times do they think they can drag that cadaver on stage before one of her limbs falls off on national television?

Sure because the polls were so reliable the first time around right?

You mean get beaten even worse. Oh I hope she runs against him again. Oh please, God.

Would be amazing if she ran again

Please, we want Hillary to run again and make sure she rigs the primaries so she wins by default.

Attached: 1517102134535.png (500x317, 270K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-green-hillary-clinton-will-win-20160606-snap-story.html

usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2016-10-28/7-reasons-why-hillary-clintons-win-over-donald-trump-is-a-done-deal

fuck off faggot

Attached: 17453285.png (292x172, 98K)

exactly
Check out the IMDB reviews for
>Active Measures
for film reviewer collusion

Nope she still wouldn't win because her lazy nigger faggot constituents would rather complain on social media then get their fat lazy asses up off the couch and go cast a ballot.

pretty sure he has better then 1 percent chance to win
and thats all he needs apparently

Attached: the1percent.jpg (697x208, 14K)

Thats what the polls said the first time.

FAKE news said the same thing 1000 times before the election. Sad and delusional, they don't understand how disgusting Shillary is to anyone who she hasn't bought. Money and power are her only redeeming qualities but to American voters she doesn't deserve any of it

Don't know if it's true but there was that betting house that payed out early for Hillary to win.

Based HILLDAWG. She won before and she would win again.

President Trump's (((approval rating))) is up by double digits since 2016. He'd win even more.

She also was in 2016.

(((pol says)))

>ostracize half of the population
>dehumanize half of the population
>demonize half of the population
>shame half of the population
>expect them to answer polls truthfuly

The left.

Attached: asdd.jpg (3200x1680, 493K)

She already won with 92% of the vote in 2016, remember?

Attached: nyt.png (500x675, 121K)

This seems really counter intuitive, especially in hindsight.
Saying that your candidate will win with absolute certainty helps the other candidate, does it not?
What was the idea behind this "lmao drumpf already lost" narrative?

Because it was HER FUCKING TURN.

Left has never been known for their intellect

Wasnt this what they were saying the day before the election?
"Don't bother voting for trump because hillary is going to win by a landslide, stay home its over anyway."

>The same polls that said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning are now saying there's a 99% chance of Hillary winning if the election had been today

Attached: 1536938288357.jpg (629x504, 51K)

those people on reddit are delusional

>water is wet

It might look stupid to you, but it's actually really important to leftists. They have an obsessive need to delegitimize opponents. If they make Trump look important then it gives him legitimacy. He needs to look like he's crying out into the wind. His supporters need to look like a very small band of extremist idiots. It's similar to how reddit photoshopped pictures of him being a midget, or how they obsess over his sexuality, piss tapes, mushroom dick, etc. A similar sort of delegitimization is done when leftists talk about how Nazis distorted Nietzsche. They do it because the idea of the right having even a single "intellectual" hurts their fragile minds. So even though slave-morality is word-for-word modern leftism, they act all smug whenever the right/third position talks about Nietzsche.

Leftists also need a goal and function off of group think. If you leave them to sit for too long they realize how stupid they are, and decide to become normal people or kill themselves. To stop this, they always need a goal, a perpetual revolution. This is why after the election they talked about stupid things like flipping electors. It's why they assume Trump is already guilty in the Mueller probe. It's why they're pushing for a blue wave. (the democrats might actually win this though) They always need something to work on. It prevents them from thinking about the past. This constant goal is also why they're so good at flip-flopping, or pulling a "We were always at war with East Asia." (Oh damn, add those people who talk about Orwell being a leftist meaning right-wingers can't use him to my Nietzsche example above.) Look at how they were able to flip-flop on Comey a dozen times, good guy, election rigger, unjustly fired, within the span of 6 months. They don't actually care about any of these things, or truth for that matter. They're just constantly rationalizing their current goal so the rationalization they used to push for their goal in the past is irrelevant.

You have to dig deep, but once again, they oversample democrats. Additionaly, they over sampled from urban populations.

Attached: baised poll.png (520x263, 16K)

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9i0s89/hillary_clinton_would_now_beat_trump_by_a/
>those comments
Yikes. I didn't know reddit was actually this bad.

But the original polls said she would win by a landslide...

Attached: 1500503295726.jpg (640x519, 29K)

they literally can't comprehend that not everyone wants to be part of a hive mind

Where have I heard this before?

That fucking Mick

Hilldawgs in the house tonight everybody gonna stump on drumpf

Attached: 1493929096470.jpg (749x751, 147K)

WE need to unite together, all of us, before THEY complete the final stages of their A.I.

>Elon knows how bad it is

The average normie has no idea what the future holds IF WE DONT out aside our difference and men of righteousness unite and battle the NWO, illuminati, and technocrats. Many creeds and colors work for these people and we need to unite like some faggoty lord of the rings movie and put an end to the A.I. demigod

This is a warning from the future.

>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system

Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

>bonus stream
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
Enjoy some Bants about today's happenings, sunspot walnut sauce fakeout

Attached: 1537598044445m.jpg (1024x728, 97K)

Give reddit.com/r/politicalhumor a visit

Powerful

Attached: C97B3665-4B14-4835-A7BE-4C1887178C5A.jpg (807x587, 97K)

>Hillary Clinton Would Now Win By A Landslide
we heard that before

Am i a brainlet for not understanding this?

This poll in which only leftists took part in because Trump supporters don't give the legacy media the time of day shows that the left is winning!

In other news, Bix Noodz.

absolutely correct
saged

It’s saying GOP hates women

I have no idea how I was supposed to decipher that that thing was supposed to be a woman. Pants, men’s shoes, no boobs, and hair doesn’t work like that.

She looks like a fucking landslide.

youtu.be/89CwGQEIZnA

I love this OP Trolling.
The entire summer of 2016 every poll told us the same thing.

I don't like Trump or the GOP much, but this is jus funny.

The best way to secure the THOT vote is to threaten to dom them hard.

The only bad thing about Hillary losing is the fact dumb asses like yourself would have not been roasted in a thermonuclear war.

Is that "Huell"?
(from 'Better Call Saul')?

>newsweak

Attached: 1483754173854.jpg (542x518, 44K)

Red Dinner

You want to know what else showed she would win the popular vote—the 2016 election.

shes back and there is nothing you can do
thehill.com/homenews/administration/407914-clinton-calls-for-fbi-to-investigate-kavanaugh-allegations-its-a-fair

Attached: Capture8.png (2157x1517, 1.74M)

A few thoughts.
1) Doesn't anyone else notice the similarity between this and the complaints about Brexit, where maybe America should just keep on voting until they get 'the right answer'.
2) As I was driving home today, I remembered how fucked up it was that Hillary didn't concede until the next day. Do you guys remember? There were mitigating circumstances, of course (they had to shut down the JJ center by 2am, the Dems thought the election would have been called by then), and the only one who came out was John Podesta to tell everyone to go home. Less than an hour later I think, Trump came out to give his victory speech (which included telling everyone that Hillary called him to concede). To me, this is the most illuminating thing about the liberals and left-leaners. When they lose, they're like children. They have no idea how to lose, so when they do, they don't know how to handle themselves. They do stupid things like march, and wear hats, and costumes from the Handmaid's Tale...as if that will do anything. It's like they don't understand the difference between yelling that you're upset about something and finding a solution to the problem and acting on it.

Attached: It'll be fine.webm (270x480, 618K)

> (((Newsweek))) (((poll)))
I'm not buying it, Trump had a two mile long line of supporters outside his rally the other day
Clinton would've had a Starbucks line worth of people

>to American voters she doesn't deserve any of it
she just isn't able to do the work to get people to vote for her

woman is in jail ffs

>What was the idea behind this "lmao drumpf already lost" narrative?
tavistock convincing people to vote for Trump by pulling the old reverse psychology cocaine advertising

So run her again, I dare you.

This

>poll
Yet another poll says that? Must be true, a lot of them said the same in 2016. One more poll to the list.

>>Libtard polls
She was supposed to win in a landslide, two years ago...

Attached: ayt111uhj -- 0796 -- llj111knk'.jpg (849x407, 71K)

>that map
kek

They also said she was going to win by a landslide before the election lol

That poll didn’t account for the deplorables and the Russian bots.

Do they actually think any of this is funny? This was the only thing I chuckled at, and still it had the obligatory anti-Christianity. I'm guessing they don't actually understand political humor, so they just try and use an image that evokes smugness to try and substitute.

Attached: MAD intellectuals.jpg (640x455, 46K)

That's exactly what the polls said two years ago too.

if you sort by the top of all time it will be hard to find any actual jokes

Damn it took me awhile to find something funny.
Who makes this crap?

Attached: sensible chuckle.jpg (640x683, 97K)

this ones okay too, but i don't like the art style
you really have to scroll down to find something that even tries to be a joke

Attached: ajlgfy81hsb11.jpg (640x643, 103K)

>obligatory anti-Christianity.
catholics aren't christian thats the cult of dagon

>catholics aren't christian thats the cult of dagon
Wtf I'm a Catholic now.

Attached: have you heard of our lord and savior mehrunes dagon.png (1295x961, 2.47M)

Hillary is so far ahead in the polls she doesn't even think about Donald Trump anymore.

Attached: 1521028700919.jpg (1105x738, 82K)

Just like the last time.
No... wait.... Pols are probably wrong again.

>media thinks that they have created enough fuax outrage about Trump that people will forget that the economy is the best it has been in most peoples lifetimes.

So they're admitting their methodology is still shit, in other words?

>IT'S HER TURN!

Ahhahahaha!

Attached: 1537496657510.jpg (634x498, 98K)

this is the most accurate shit ive ever seen

>polls say
When will they stop? They said that the last time..

No one gives a fuck about that kike hag. If that stupid puppet ever became president, I feel like everyone would treat her like a substitute teacher

This unironically
> every news cycle or “win” trump gets still stems from Hillary it’s hilarious.

>oh sweet summer child
Do they really so shit like that?

>pol says

>still clinging to polls
Shits beyond pathetic going on 2 years later. 2020 is a fucking lock with the way things are going. Rightly so too, well done dipshits.