Trump, is just a evil, human being

Trump, is just a evil, human being.

Attached: 14182A60-3DCD-40C5-BCB5-75D25049CA4A.png (1024x768, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
youtube.com/watch?v=9qlXur-FTIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't Onigger defund Social Security to fund CIA?

Theres already a cure for cancer and aids

All government money is already stolen.

"steals"
>steals
STEALS
... steals

That's not trump that's jay leno
Sage

I hate people still mentioning this "anti-Trump" thing after all these FUCKING. GOD. DAMN. FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they could see my face they would see nothing but venom. WANT TO FUCKING BRING THIS UP TO MY FACE NEXT TIME RETARD? AUHEUHEUEHUEHEU LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHA ISNT IT SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAH AHA HA AHAH!!!!!!!! WOW IM SO FUNNY IM SO FUCKING FUNNY I POSTED IT AGAIN LE COMMUNISM MEME HAHAHAHA WHATS NEXT IS IT THE DUDE WEED CHILD SEPARATION THING HOLY SHIT I WANT TO GRAB YOU BY YOUR JUGULAR AND SLING YOU ON THE GROUND THEN I'LL STOMPING ON YOUR FUCKING BALLSACK IF YOU POST THAT AGAIN. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Attached: security blanket2.png (640x640, 45K)

>D-DRUUUUUMPFFFF
Impeach when?

Attached: colberta.png (706x595, 575K)

You know, there wouldn't be a child separation policy if Jew lawyers didn't hamstring deportation efforts until the mandatory release period. Deporting them together is the humanitarian policy

based

Good. I’m sick of all this bullshit cancer research. The cure for cancer was found 100 years ago. It’s called gerson therapy.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

trump is a builder, a risktaker, and a stable genius. trump is what every American should strive to become

Attached: 51XFDHOcUzL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 37K)

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

The Senate makes Financial bills
The Senate did this

Attached: 21253.jpg (643x643, 31K)

if the news evokes in you an emotional response, you're probably being manipulated

just relax and stop worrying

Attached: 1484702008670.gif (225x260, 1.04M)

FUCK YEAH THAT'S BASED

Hope your mother gets cancer so you can try that in her

ZERO tax dollars for AIDS research. We already know how prevent AIDS, stop butt plugging other men, don't share needles. If you practice either of these...you should die.

Well I have a hard time caring about my mother ever since she ditch the family a couple years back. But my wife has already had 3 family friends that did the raw food/ therapy and had gotten rid of their thyroid, kidney, and stomach cancers. Sooooo, ya. There’s that.

NO GOY NO! Don’t you want to use our safe and approved chemotherapy? Surely blasting your body with radiation will make you better!

One man's evil is another man's good. Leftist relativist morality right there Trump 2020, just because it pisses you off.

>Trump, is just a evil, human being.
Yes, however "evil, human" is redundancy
youtube.com/watch?v=9qlXur-FTIo

>Trump steals from AIDS Research
Fags BTFO!

Don't tell me cannabis?

>filename
>obvious bait
>no source, not even linking the article
Sage and move on gentlemen, nothing to see here.

Attached: morfotypon_2.jpg (1600x1151, 573K)

No. Cancer cells are just cells that have gone haywire. You can use soundwaves at specific frequencies to target the cells by finding their resonant frequencies and breaking them apart like a speaker would do to a wine glass.

His history speaks a clear language, that said some people manage to change when going the last miles. Not saying that's the case here.

Damn you leftist are just out of ideas.

The more cancer and AIDS in society the more money for research and treatment. The incentive structure is clear.

GAAAAAAAAAAAANG WEEEEEEEEEEEEED FAGS BTFO

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x993, 149K)

Dammit, if we don't find the cure for AIDS cancer, how will Jim ever recover

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: 9A13B02F-D5E4-47ED-A150-8DDAE186507D.png (200x285, 37K)

Hispanics produce future financial obligations.

Attached: Trump Steals AIDS.png (1024x768, 683K)

We don't need to be paying AIDS' way anyhow.

sure as fuck isnt the pharmaceutical companies.. i cant imagine being so dumb/ conditioned to think a plant that doesnt cause death of injury couldnt help, but think cancer research is looking for a cure LUL