Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8z9wni2uzR8
twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/652325711382904832?lang=en
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/red-bull-slams-mass-migration-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the stuff tastes disgusting anyway

donald trump chicken wing

Attached: 420 bro.jpg (920x574, 239K)

Weird, I was just joking with someone yesterday about the letter M being a satanic symbol as it was the most absurd thing I could think of. Then I see this. It's like there's a rule 34 for conspiracy theories where if you can think of it, someone out there unironically believes it.

This actually isn't so crazy.

She well explained it that in Hebrew it means 666 so who is behind the company?

Ameritards are delusional. You'll believe ANYTHING. But not that the Jews got you by the balls and instead are the Chosen race. Jee-sus Christ.

Rodney Cyril Sacks (born 1949/50) is a South African billionaire businessman, chairman and CEO of Monster Beverage since 1990.

Rodney Cyril Sacks[3] was born and grew up in South Africa. His parents were Lithuanian-Jewish immigrants.

Hilton Hiller Schlosberg (born 1952/1953) is a South African-born British billionaire businessman. He is the vice chairman, president, and chief operating officer (COO) of Monster Beverage since 1990.

>(((Sacks)))
>(((Schlosberg)))

Attached: Monster-Energy-Drinks-unleash-the-beast.jpg (460x304, 37K)

Damn our jews was worst, they had been pogromed several times and you know after nazis kicked in we killed like 95%of Them, no wonder they up to smth

> typed the people who still vote for a childless, "formerly communist" feminist lichess who has now been reigning longer than Putin or Hitler
> typed the people who bought into Martin Luther's bullshit before that and then bought into Marx and Engels bullshit after that
There is no way to even know that you aren't a refugee, but at least a general image of the average Ameritard on pol is easy to form, just by the way they type

Attached: 1537468306077.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Attached: 20150626_white_house_rainbow_3_ap_1160.jpg (1160x629, 92K)

Holy shit that video is cringy. Lmao

Attached: 1534213194845.png (800x635, 732K)

You guys are so unbearably fucking retarded sometimes, I swear. It's always Christcucks too, when the Satanism shit rolls out, all credibility is lost.

Attached: 1482423671471.png (374x345, 202K)

I'VE GOT, TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE

Attached: Boomer.jpg (383x453, 51K)

fpbp

Genuine question here,

why do all the batshit crazy conspiracy theories online originate from the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Attached: 1378604720991.png (251x251, 85K)

After all the years, I have never drank 1 can of this bull puss and caffiene in a can.

what should I feel?

Attached: hon.jpg (560x340, 101K)

>we'll just put satanic symbolism on our beverage product hehehe dumb goyim

>So when will you stop drinking MONSTER
when I'm younger again

Attached: 1528647115596.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

When they get renal failure.

Low IQ, low information population. A lot of these people are a) religious, and b) take the word of the Bible and erroneous interpretations of the word of the Bible literally (no evolution, earth only 6,000 years old, flat earth/firmament, etc). That's fertile ground for getting them to believe whatever bullshit you want so you can turn a buck selling seminar tickets, books, etc.

fuk u 4 making me lol

>see thing on stupid internetski
>I HAVE TO DO THING

Yikes

guess I'm a #redbull now

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that, he just went into Harry’s and bought three t66 turbos with nos, and a motec exhaust system.

So what is the Based & Redpilled energy drink for White Nationalists?

Those people are schizophrenic but those energy drinks are really bad for you.

I'm an atheist, but I do think there are degenerate elites who like to dabble in this shit. Some of them are probably psychopaths who go even further. Don't know how much they actually believe this shit and how much they just enjoy dressing up and doing perverted shit.

They don't. It was a French "intellectual" who wrote a bestselling (in France) book about how the Pentagon was struck on 9/11 by a missile and that Flight 77 never existed. Spiracy tards exist in all nations. They just have different flavors depending on country of origin. USA is filled with evangelicucks, so that will color which types of conspiracies they believe in.

Drink "Venom" instead. It'll make you mildly buzzed. The others have too much caffeine.

Attached: jfunk.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Rockstar.

What makes them bad? Too much caffeine? Too much sugar? What about zero-calorie energy drinks?

Tastes like shit now because of Jamie Oliver lad

Who owns that company?

Water you dummy

Owned by monstar i think

Theyre literally fine in small doses like every "unhealthy" thing ever.

Jewish version of Coffee for people who are content with becoming fatties

Alright everyone, it's time for the Occult, video 666. Today we're covering the significance of Monster Energy...

Attached: Styx_boomer.gif (400x318, 2.43M)

Without even knowing how bad it is for you, just looking at the type of people who drink it should be enough to make you never touch the stuff.

Attached: 1526183563370.jpg (186x237, 13K)

I like water, but it's not really an energy drink. I needz muh buzz. Wut do?

Of course but have some nuance, be able to tell when it's Hollywood-tier fuck-arounds and a simple flashy design that some old boomer baptist bint in America thinks is actually a PRAYER TO SATAN, HE COMES, someone consciously thought of to fuck with everybody who drinks it (I guess) because they're just evil and shit lol

Like, what the fuck kind of logic is this? The people who propose this stuff have blinders on, it's ridiculous. Think, right... what is archetypal evil? What do people think of when talking about evil? Satan! Scary devil Satan aaaahh! Therefore Satanists are evil and it just so happens the nihilist elites who think they're above people and only care about wealth and power and accumulating more of it are in fact satanists... get fucking real, it's projecting a cartoonish villainy onto real life villains. I guess they were twirling their mustaches and laughing in the boardroom when they thought of this, too.

Attached: 1498425997520.png (280x251, 96K)

WHY do jews feel its necessary to comment on goyim beliefs.

Stop being addicted to the liquid jew
Quick and short gratifications are bad for you

Almost all of them were evacuated by the Soviets before the Germans even got there. But all of South Africa's Jews were communists from Latvia or Lithuania

Coffee.

You don't need that toxic sludge to wake up.

The sugar ones are horrible for obvious reasons. I don’t know too much about the sugar free ones, they might be okay

>good in my book

Attached: 30 yr old boomer irl.png (1142x1523, 1.71M)

Michael savages son started them. A lot of people hate on him because he’s a like but I like his show pretty well. He’s funny and gets away with criticizing Jews

Monster makes me fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes after a can or two. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends drinking Monster, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

>I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of Monster the night before
>I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

A kike*

True men drink Redbull and Black anyway

Onion milk.

I don't have the time to make coffee before work.

(((Damn)))

the US had a "satanic panic" back in the late 90's - early 00's were paranoid boomers thought everything was satanic plots to destroy Christianity, such examples include pokemon and anime. This lady screeching about monster in the video is a leftover relic of that time period. Basically it comes from the fact that American protestants are a mix of retarded and batshit crazy

Monster makes me sweat and shake like crazy, but holy shit do orgasms feel good when you've chugged a can beforehand.

Attached: Boomer intercourse.jpg (900x646, 142K)

Top kek. Coming from Hans and his enlightened Teutonic tribe. Swallowing all merkels shit with full gusto.

Britbong superiority is evident on a daily basis. Enjoy your sharia.

And tell me britbong how is your new enlightened society doing lately. Soon you’ll be in full sharia mode. Fuck off.

Shut up nigger lover.

Attached: Evola on Americans.jpg (850x400, 70K)

I switched to Mountain Lightning Energy Zero. All the active ingredients and taste of Monster Zero Ultra for only 98 cents per can.

monster energy is a great substitute for toothpaste

That's a chicken leg you imbecile.

Attached: 1522803246856.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

When I can stop using it as the caffeine part of my ec stack weight loss strategy

Black coffee

i dont drink it in general already. its just a bunch of sugar. red bull or dark dog are better energy drinks

Thos shit is banned in some countries. Why tho?

This, freshly ground and fully packed, hot black coffee is where it's at.
youtube.com/watch?v=8z9wni2uzR8

Got a loisence for that hate speach innit m8?

The number of the beast is not simply three 6s, but the number Six Hundred Sixty-Six.

Vav Vav Vav = 6 + 6 + 6 = 18

666 in Hebrew would be Tav (400) Resh (200) Samech (60) Vav (6).

This woman is an idiot.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH POLITICS?
Jow Forums is now /FAGGOTS/

sage

Thats a subjective interpretation of math.

Attached: 1532319851244.jpg (568x600, 228K)

They aren't short, though. One can of energy drink and I'm good to go for the next six hours.

What makes it toxic? I drink the no-sugar ones.

That is how gematria works. Letters all have numerical equivalents, and you add them together. The woman is implying that the Monster logo is 3 Vavs which equals 666, except in gematria, it doesn't. It adds up to 18.

Okay dude but you are forcing your own subjective interpretation of addition into the equation when it isn't really necessary.

Red Bull, its CEO Dietrich Mateschitz is a Trump Supporter

Thanks. Will switch to Red Bull now.

Why do all energy drinks taste like absolute ass? Does taurine come from bull assholes?

This. I'd like to add, we've always been this way. The pilgrims were religious nutjobs who went and lucked out into a new country that they REALLY didn't deserve.

The descendants of the Puritans have an average IQ higher than Ashkenazi Jews. Whatever their failings may be, they don't include low IQ.

Taurine doesn't really have much taste to it. It's probably the "flavorings" that make it taste unpleasant to you.

I'm drinking one right now as I'm taking a shit and typing this.

Heil Satan.

Your country kicked the shit out of Puritans who wanted a non-corrupt government back to America, the Great Awakening created a bunch of pastors willing their human tongue to its limits, Communism is full of a bunch of godless freaks, and Cultural Marxism everyday is pushing people towards God.
America is the land of the faithful; any crackpot athiest will tell you otherwise because he can't get a wife.

Probably for the same reason they give violent muslim rapists a slap on the wrist and give 2 years of prison for exposing said muslims to bacon: retarded politicians with an agenda.

You're mental. You're also probably smoking meth with your monster.

>Low IQ
t. muslim religious nutjobs who went and lucked out into a new country that they REALLY didn't deserve.
Said religious nutjobs had prospering families, a long lifespan, and built your country on freedom and representation, you >1 post by this id
Now that I look at this more.
>Genuine question here,
>reddit space
>batshit crazy conspiracy theories
>1st reply is a shill reply
This is a shill post "set-up" intended to imitate a typical Jow Forums poster with a filename saved from Jow Forums so as to dress up a conversation to attack Jow Forums basic ideology. Plus, it's a britbong so he would've been arrested for the anime meme.

She had me at BFC

omg i wish i could be a lithuanian immigrant and make a company in south africa that makes billions one day. Surely it's from his jewish brain and work

Better than SJW crap. Would take obvious satan any day over disguised Satan ( RedBull and all of its commie friends).

>Better than SJW crap.
twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/652325711382904832?lang=en

That's just an excuse for your lack of sleep.

Maybe. But I had problems with it before I drank my first sip so It would be tough to say what came first, the egg or the chicken.

Searched for the ad and couldn't find it. Link it to me so I can see how bad it is and decide for myself.

>SJW crap
Dietrich Mateschitz, the founder and CEO of Red Bull is pretty based.
>In a rare interview, Red Bull boss and Austria’s richest man Dietrich Mateschitz has slammed mass migration and political correctness, warning they threaten to destroy Europe’s true cultural diversity.
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/red-bull-slams-mass-migration-eu/

Attached: 1491837375918.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>And having called together the multitudes unto him, he said to them: Hear ye and understand.
>Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man: but what cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Matthew 15: 10-11
Still shitty drinks anyway