Sexualize and normalize guns so much that it becomes 100% okay to shoot people

>sexualize and normalize guns so much that it becomes 100% okay to shoot people

Was this America's biggest mistake? Why is it okay that someone can go out and buy WEBM related and kill people with it?

Attached: 8.webm (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hSAuf20XIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got a loicense for that WEBM mate?

It ok because if I don't have a gun someone else will.

Attached: 1481668794136.png (600x600, 305K)

There is a problem in the US with how guns are fetishized by gun enthusiasts and popular/internet culture. There's nothing wrong with owning firearms in and of itself, and people should have means by which to defend themselves and their property, but the manner in which guns are held up like some be-all, end-all of power/status/coolness/what-have-you by some circles is unhealthy and actively undermines gun owners in their endeavor to ensure their 2A rights are respected and upheld.

Attached: 1534510543229.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Gun love is a reaction to all the grabbers

Sexualize?

How is puerto rico gun laws

In what possible could that be unhealthy? Because you don't agree? Do you know how many people the gun fetishizers kill? And how many people some nigger that doesn't even know the name of his piece of metal kills?
Stop posting and kill yourself you dumb spic. Guns are at the base of American culture and always will be.

Awfully restrictive. Some politicians want to loosen them, but others don't want to lose the income from all the licenses and other bullshit required.

Your reaction is exactly why its unhealthy. You're snapping at the mere notion that gun culture isn't 100% a-ok. That's a problem for you and for anyone who is pro-gun.

Mae is fucking HAWT when she shoots!

>That nose

Good thing you guys are covered by the constitution though

Nice job completely avoiding my question. This is why you spics will never be American.

>them clothes
kike

Yeah, at least there's that.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, user.

A piece of history! I'm sorry you can't have one, Nigel!

He's snapping because he knows exactly where you're taking this sorry charade. Its always the same, and gun owners are tired of humoring you.

Tired since 1934!

I'm not taking it anywhere, though. You're just paranoid and jumping to conclusions, though that's par for the course on this board.

id wife that

and her too

>pathetically continuing to avoid the question
Just tell me, objectively, how gun worship is detrimental to anything? None of the niggers and spics that kill people here give a shit about their illegal guns.

Fuck I love watching this tits swing, makes you wonder if my cock would have that kind of recoil slamming into her.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

lol that whats his faces wife, from reddit.
t. mod of a firearms related subreddit.

something hot about a chick with a knife...

>None of the niggers and spics that kill people here give a shit about their illegal guns.
they take every selfie holding one and pointing it at camera

>how gun worship is detrimental to anything?
Worshiping inanimate objects in general just makes you look like a twat, for one.

That aside, holding guns up on such a high pedestal and barking at anyone for so much as looking at you funny gives the impression that you may not be all there. Guns are a necessity, sure. But they're still weapons. They're not things to be worshiped.

Very insightful, Jacques. Gunlove wouldn't be as much of a thing if pearl-clutchers didn't threaten to administrate against it. Authoritarians create their own enemies.

Our biggest mistake was passing the 1965 immigration act.

>makes you look like a twat
>gives the impression that you may not be all there
very objective, fucking idiot
>They're not things to be worshiped
Yeah, in your entirely subjective non-American opinion. Thanks for further enlightening how retarded your people are

No one has invaded our soil since 1812 because of how fucking crazy we can be. It just works. Try it sometime.

>I can't understand how giving people the impression that there's something wrong with me may be detrimental to my cause
You're silly.

>i'm just innocently suggesting that everyone tired of gun grabber's attempts at disarmament and foreigner's continual misunderstandment of American "gun culture" are overly attached to guns and therefore bad for "real gun owners"
His argument was worded poorly but it was correct. What he should have said is "all non-Americans should forever fuck off from the American gun control debate because they have no idea what they are talking about and are skofar out of their depths that it would take substantial time just to dispel all their bullshit knowledge before one can even attempt to converse on the matter."

>giving people the impression
*giving some dumb faggot in puerto rico the impression
>muh cause
There's no cause. Guns are and always will be American, and we don't need to convince non-Americans to let us keep them

>There's no cause
So long as there's people who oppose any aspect of 2A, there is a cause. If you can't see that, you're dumber than I thought.

Oh look, another fool.

>it makes you look dum
>you're dum
>look another dum

Attached: (You).jpg (651x610, 49K)

I'm not the one who's been raging like a lunatic hurling insults from the start.

>there is a cause
>#ImWithHer
>It was her turn

We really don't care about your opinion, Paco.

>sexualize
Nigger tier brain, OP

Your reading comprehension is truly something to behold, Cletus.

*refuting your drooling 'argument' from the start

just think how much burger education has to fail for them to think everyone can have a gun, yet continue thinking getting their troubled people food or a house for everyone is out of grasp...

I'm going to find OP and gut him with my unlicensed butter knife for being a pussy.

>refuting
Is that what you were doing?

I could swear you were just smacking the keyboard like a frustrated toddler throwing a tantrum.

You mean like your tantrum over Americans liking something you don't like? And then the smacking of the keyboard to churn out that """argument""" when you were called out as retarded and wrong?

>retard americunt doesn't know how to spell
Sad.

What tantrum? I like guns. The issue is with certain aspects of gun culture, especially online.

But apparently that doesn't exist and gun culture is flawless and cannot, nor should it, be questioned. Nevermind how arrogant and pretentious that sounds, much less how it mirrors the left's own generalizations and presumptions on guns and gun culture.

if hunting animals is okay, why isn't hunting humans? it's not like humans are an endangered species.

you suck at arguing, I'm gonna have to revoke your white card

Idk who you think is just casually buying a tankgewehr. For you retards who don’t know it’s a ww1 anti tank rifle built by the Germans. Although not many are left because of how effective they were the British had the Germans destroy them post war

>that doesn't exist and gun culture is flawless and cannot, nor should it, be questioned
Correct. Glad you've finally swallowed your stupidity.

Attached: Gun Ownership By Country Top 20.png (1680x657, 58K)

sure thing, paco

Attached: mutt irl.jpg (898x954, 435K)

Good luck getting a tankgewehr OP, there is only like 8 in America

Don't you need a Jow Forums license to post here bong?

you're not worthy of being white

Why the fuck would you care? You don't live here.

>you're not worthy of being white

Attached: mutt speak.png (640x550, 235K)

I'll cum buckets if a shooter turned an anti-tank rifle on the police from an elevated position on live tv. Hysteria would be delicious.

Attached: 1537082106088.png (640x480, 316K)

Again, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I bet you're fat and ugly lmao
am I hitting a nerve there, fat boii?

>something wrong with natural conflict resolution
brits

It's not so much about what they are, as what they represent.

Attached: Tech-priests-artifacts.jpg (792x508, 138K)

A 9 underneath my pillow helps me sleep at night

Attached: 4.jpg (760x4969, 780K)

That and hurling insults across a Taiwanese finger-paint board, it seems.

Because we don’t want to end up like the UK, which is a Muslim country. Now go cuck somewhere else.

this is too good. Europeans can no longer come up with valid arguments against our gun laws so instead they've switched tactics to attacking our gun culture instead
>American gun culture is so toxic, you should rememdy this by passing laws against self defense :^)
nice try Eurocucks

Attached: 1525357507163.png (600x595, 567K)

government should draft and pass a law
forcing every man woman and child in
america that is a citizen to be forced to
own, operate and clean/maintain the gun.

people should be forced to use guns for
simple everyday tasks, like opening doors
or opening a beer.

>u..u mad wyte boii?

Jow Forums here

Dat T-18 Mauser, damn

Attached: 1537584066087.jpg (1280x800, 337K)

It's a necessary evil, just like abortion.

>opening beer

The thought of putting a round into a beer can and drinking it from the hole sounds badass tbqh.

do it

Attached: billyready.gif (352x240, 839K)

Because they politicize things to the point where they lose all common sense or grasp on reality. Guys upload videos of their 7 year old daughters shooting automatic weapons; it's crazy, you wouldn't let a kid that age drive a race car or use a chainsaw but these guys are so blinded by their ideology that they can't recognize the immense destructive power of guns and end up getting accidentally shot by their own offspring just to own the libs.

Attached: 62e.jpg (300x472, 16K)

Sometimes you have to shoot people, it is most unfortunate.
youtube.com/watch?v=0hSAuf20XIo

The post got quints so now I have no choice

>Sexualize
You know that Jow Forums doesn't represent the firearms community at large, right?

honestly wouldn't mind living in a world where gun battles are as common as getting into fender bender

Attached: 601px-RJ-01462.jpg (601x250, 44K)

"Guns" is literally the leftist word for "niggers." They aren't allowed to say niggers, so they say guns, but they mean niggers.

What a faggot

ITs exactly the reason why we don't have a gun culture like the US that we have shit tier gun laws, in fact the fact that its so hard to get a concealed carry license is one of the factors Puerto Rico is such a crime ridden shithole

Thank God the US Constitution supersedes the Puerto Rican Constitution or else we wouldn't even be allowed to legally have guns

Drinking beer is degenerate. Enjoy your xenoestrogens gynoboi

Attached: tyuktykdgdt.png (1281x728, 287K)

America. Living rent free in European Minds since 1776.

Why WOULDN'T it be okay to shoot someone?

Hood niggers. Living rent-free in White Americans mind since 1612

OI YOU CHEEKY BUGGER, YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT SPOON?

Attached: 1537510433279.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

mmmmcheck that out

Attached: 1536269607440.gif (300x300, 2M)

We don't have any semblance of gun culture because its not part of our history in any capacity, not because some people disagree with certain aspects of US gun culture.

Maybe if the retards that staged the Lares uprising had secured firearms beforehand, things would be different.

I don't think about niggers (haven't seen one in person for a year), but you do along with Americans.

>Why is it okay that someone can go out and buy [a gun]?
I make my own. And pic related is all over the net.
You can't get rid of guns in citizen's hands, leftard.

Attached: 1496247745.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

because democrats shouldn't be allowed to live.

post to Jow Forums with the screencap bro

Why does it matter whether someone kill someone else with a gun, a knife, a car, his fists or anything else? Oh, that's right, because you're an sexually retarded faggot.

hot

We stopped listening to you in the 1700's. Fuck off limey.

>sexualize guns
>america
pic related

Attached: 4D30F20E-0707-40F0-95E1-067552CAF526.jpg (1000x546, 133K)

C’MON GARBAGE BOY

Attached: 66B1E47D-0E3F-4304-9007-50B8E077EECA.jpg (640x2018, 489K)

>Why is it okay that someone can go out and buy WEBM related and kill people with it?
Because some people deserve to die.

Attached: 1465006476689.jpg (1600x998, 97K)

The Galil is actually equipped with a bottle opener. One is on the foregrip, but if you have a bipod, you can use the bipod as a bottle opener.

I am an ammosexual. Gun laws are discriminating against my sexuality.

Attached: 1537578929284[1].jpg (1024x416, 40K)