18 year old dies of the flu

18 year old dies of the flu

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/680473/uk-flu-outbreak-latest-update-deaths-Melissa-Whiteley-twin-dies-Hanford-Stoke-Trentham

Attached: Twindead.jpg (715x1117, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/us_flu-related_deaths.htm
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/680473/uk-flu-outbreak-latest-update-deaths-Melissa-Whiteley-twin-dies-Hanford-Stoke-Trentham
strawpoll.me/16507790/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop spamming this thread, you fucking faggot.

MODS!!! DUMP THIS OFF-TOPIC THREAD!

brits are weak

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

lol

I DINDU NUFFIN!! GIB PLUMBER JOB PL0X

>Melissa-Whiteley

She cute.

That's weird l, she's British but doesn't look like an orc from Lotr

Waste of a jawline tbqh, she would have produced one hell of a Chad

How is it a waste of a jawline?

Cuz she died user.

> On December 9, 2016, CDC posted estimates of seasonal flu deaths from more recent seasons in the United States. CDC estimates that from 2010-2011 to 2013-2014, influenza-associated deaths in the United States ranged from a low of 12,000 (during 2011-2012) to a high of 56,000 (during 2012-2013).
cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/us_flu-related_deaths.htm

Are you really this dense? Oh wait, THAT memeflag...

she never bred black sons

>18
Looks way older than that if you ask me.

>implying her uglier twin sister didn't poison her

To soon?

I’m sure she has taken lots of shits in her life time user

This is cause for alarm just as much as the headline "Black Man Graduates High School.".

yea shes like 18 and 6 months. Good call

wow hilarious joke mr germany tell us another one. get it? because shits black and brown??

kek

yawn

wake me up when Spanish Flu returns instead of this sissy britbong faggot flu xD

your autism is showing

It's probably some Arab flu though
And I can guess how she got it

And they say Germans dont have a sense of humor

Attached: 1516412788631.jpg (447x438, 16K)

ayy

kek

Dat throat tho.

Attached: 20141104231413_1415164164881.jpg (1000x900, 150K)

I could have had fun with her throat.

There goes the only attractive young woman in the whole United Kingdom, RIP

was

Attached: 1537556153927.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

She will be missed

You still can if you're dedicated

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/680473/uk-flu-outbreak-latest-update-deaths-Melissa-Whiteley-twin-dies-Hanford-Stoke-Trentham
AIDS weakens the immune system, especially African rape AIDS.

How many niggers do you think she fucked before she died of nigger flu?

strawpoll.me/16507790/

Attached: Untitled.png (500x577, 13K)

Why couldn't it be some ugly girl who died?

The world has been deprived of the possibility of having a threesome with cute 18 year old twins.

dies of the flu ...what a fucking waste.
I lived in the Amazon for 20 years.....I got malaria once, yellow fever twice, dengue about a dozen times (the hemorrhagic variety twice), Zika I have for breakfast. I probably got Chagas at least once (had a kissing bug on my fucking face)...been hit by scorpions more than a dozen times and got a rattle snake bite at some point....and I am alive.

It seems I can't fucking die

Yellow fever twice and lived? It has a 40% mortality rate

Brazil, not even once.

Attached: 1506621118548.png (1380x876, 83K)

indeed...how the fuck am I even here?
I don't know.
My DNA is probably alien at this point.

I really think I lived cause I let my native buddies give me what ever the fuck they use to combat those fucking diseases.

Malaria is the worst...you trip fucking hard

I got that shit in the bush while hunting mostly. I should have been more diligent but I am still here. I credit native bush medicine for my survival.

Hardcore...hence the digits.

>loo6tGue
>loo
>brown ID
You're a brown pretending to be black.

12,000 a year from a flu is low? I didn't think it killed anyone anymore. Is that basically all 90+ year olds that just happen to die from the flu because it was what they happened to catch once their immune system gave up?

probably more stupid than hardcore. I should have used deet or some shit but I lived, so I can't complain.

My blood should probably studied at this point. Funny enough, I never get the flu...you can sneeze in my mouth and I won't get sick...my immune system could probably take entering the earth's atmosphere at this point.

Post her feet.

oh man...it does fucking kill people.
Worked in an office in the US...dude gets a flu but wants the promotion...he keeps working sick, refuses to rest. They find him face first in his own vomit at his desk in his office. Gets bused to the hospital, kidney failure, coma for 5 days.

Dude had to be on dialysis after that shit.
Don't fuck with the flu

Did you try the fire ant glove thing? That is meant to boost your immune system.

I got hit by bullet ants but never did the glove shit...
worst was a centipede bite...I was talking in tongues and tripping hard. Not a fun experience.

Who's ready for some H1N1?

spanish flu kills by using your own immune response against you, the healthier you are the more likely it is that it will kill you

It happens. Influenza is no joke. She didn't get treatment.

> flu
> sepsis
Sounds fishy to me. The little girl from Poltergeist's story read exactly the same way.
Also:
> shitty government healthcare lets child die of flu.

She's quite hot but shes way past it, far to old.

The Spanish flu is for lisping fags....get hemorrhagic dengue...your joints feel like you are an 80 year old, your eye balls hurt and you just might bleed in the brain.
The only worst sensation and the only time I asked for my "last rights" was when I got malaria.

When they critters erupt in your liver you start tripping like a mother fucker.

shes cold by now but you can still have a go if thats your thing

reminds me of that story...hot chick corpse comes in...morgue guy gets randy..fucks the chick back to life.

If Jews didn't bury Linus Pauling and many others' research on vitamin C megadosing this sort of tragedy would never happen.

even brown people don't want to be black

How cold is she?

I bet she had some sort of Auto immune disease

poor girl.

RIP

>wow hilarious joke mr germany tell us another one.
Droppin' the Cosby kids off at the swimming pool.