Do you think we could meme the left onto hating white women? We could use white privilege some how...

Do you think we could meme the left onto hating white women? We could use white privilege some how. Like white women have life on easy mode. It could turn more white women to our side if they feel alienated. I'm not that smart please help.

Attached: MI0004300320.jpg (500x750, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kkFdOsngWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The left already hates white women what the fuck are you talking about?

they already but their movement is ran by (((white women)))

Attached: white_women_voted_for_trump.png (800x807, 969K)

Fpbp, sage and /thread

>white
picrel not fooling anyone with that giant shnobel

It's already happening, but it must be intensified. They can also be attacked for being the sole women in racemixing propaganda, black women HATE BMWF couples, probably more than we do

Attached: NoMenMidtermsBlack.png (600x600, 480K)

Half yid half dago, a common sight in New York and Southern Florida

Woah that's true

The left *is* white women

Too late

Attached: 1537633754003.png (603x565, 243K)

No most of the left are white women doing this would be like trying to get the right to hate white men

Attached: GettyImages-992169188-714x484.jpg (714x484, 59K)

so are there any whites left in america?

Attached: 180409.2.jpg (1600x1052, 644K)

Let's just do it for the lulz. You guys need to lighten up and remember those

i saw one nigger today.
i saw about 1200 people this morning.
everyone is blonde and blue eyed. i have red hair and blue eyes.

but then I look at russia....

Is this a joke? White women are the most feminist bitches in the world, second only to kikes.

White women are trash, and they are not, never were, and never will be our allies. You cucks need to hang for saying we "need" them. They need us, and if we suddenly decided to stop supporting them, they would die.

There will never be victory for men until white women are property again.

Attached: 1533417152939.jpg (1600x746, 322K)

Plenty. Not only are there tons of Germans and Scandinavians in the Midwest that never really mixed, many whites have full or partial Old Stock American ancestry, especially in the South and New England. And depending on how you feel about Italians and Irish, there are tons of them too who never really mix

Attached: 1517273241077.png (779x5009, 1.53M)

self loathing is a national pastime

unironically looks like a mutt

Only in this area, are still some whites left

Attached: 480px-Pre-roman_iron_age_(map).png (480x499, 91K)

Attached: 929full-anna-selezneva.jpg (929x1400, 208K)

death to america

Attached: - (2).jpg (1080x719, 68K)

Blondes are the biggest racemixers.

Attached: 1536845305007.png (678x740, 371K)

10/10 thread.

>>more than we do
DAT IMPOSSIBLU

not going to lie but i would pound that pussy and get her pregnant

They already hate women. It's why they desperately scramble to take away all their agency and treat them like irresponsible children. They just couch it in feminist rhetoric.

POC cannot consent to sex with white people because there is a power imbalance. You have white privilege and they are marginalized. That's like a boss using his power to sexually coerce an employee, or a teacher preying on a student. Coercion is not consent. We aren't your sex toys and our skin is not your fetish. That goes for white men and white women: keep it in your pants.

>They need us, and if we suddenly decided to stop supporting them, they would die.
You can't stop supporting them
That's not permitted
Even if you MGTOW, you'll be forced to support them with social programs

Attached: fApL5lr.jpg (896x1045, 254K)

>white women are property again.
Only then will they understand how good they have it.

HAPPENEING

youtube.com/watch?v=4kkFdOsngWE

this is true

She looks like a paki Lauren Southern.

Le Butthurt mut.

Attached: 1535569813246.gif (245x230, 879K)

Only those with no redeeming qualities or talents, think victem hood is the highest virtue.

Attached: 1534277715665.gif (250x250, 1.42M)

victim*

Femin infected hate all whites, whether men or women. They will eliminated them all if they get the chance.

Attached: 1518050955322.jpg (640x600, 117K)

Yes. I think it's already starting to happen. We need to encourage it more.

Bitch The only racemixers i have seen have either been obese old White women Who are white men scraps or gross tattood tanned blackhead whores

Abortion for non whites is free.

For whites it costs 10,000$just for a pill.

Because whites are rich and privileged.

Watch leftists go mad.

Yes its reddit spacing, i dont feel like writing long sentences on my phone.

I just can't take the word "alimony" seriously because it sounds like some greasy Italian dish.

They already do, unless they are fat and repulsive.

In all honesty, this push for teaching kids earlier and earlier about sex and relationships has caused irreparable harm to an entire generation. Boys were left confused and hesitant, meanwhile the girls left the classes empowered and arrogant. While the boys hesitated because they were taught to ignore their biological urges in favor of consent and respect, the girls just became literal cum rags for older guys who were lucky enough to not let the school system confuse them. Then as time went on, the feelings just compounded. Boys became more and more isolated, while women roamed. Eventually the entire thing boiled down to both boys and girls having cooties, and both genders splintered off to find understanding elsewhere.

Attached: 1536015634792.jpg (550x665, 78K)

nice one

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.png (630x542, 63K)

When are we going to see this bitch topless
That’s the only power she has

Attached: straw-man.jpg (1299x858, 431K)

>leaf
>not that smart
we already knew that much

So, you nig nogs are on the same level as young children? Okay. Thanks for being honest for a change.

Attached: 1b408-nigger3.png (1000x570, 367K)

can confirm, blondes is easy mode. Blue/green eyed brunettes/gingers are impossible to get.

Attached: ault.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

why does the hair stick to her boob? gross