Who would want to fight for a white supremacist nation that was founded on genocide and built through slavery?

Who would want to fight for a white supremacist nation that was founded on genocide and built through slavery?

Attached: 1.png (606x649, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWN13pKVp9s
youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are waking up to realize the US army fights for Israel.

>it's recruitment
>it's
>not its

Attached: pathetic pidgeon.png (953x1282, 631K)

me, get fucked you faggot

but its full of niggers and spics, whites have lost interest in fighting for this shit

do you really believe this? That any npc drone outside of Jow Forums even thinks about israel?

The only people who join the military in the USA are the desperately poor.
Even among Amerimutts, very very few are actually brainwashed enough to risk their lives in the name of imperialism.

More like why would any sane white man want to fight for Israel?

The real problem is that Americans are too fat for the military. I'm not kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWN13pKVp9s

*sniffle* You want your mommy snowflake?

end us. Real America doesn't exist anymore it's just some twisted perversion of what it used to be

Attached: alexander_dugin-580x580.jpg (580x580, 59K)

Well duh... the military subcontractors pay better

More than enough whites are waking up to the fact that the US doesn't fight for itself, it fights for a bunch of terrorist supporting kikes in the Middle East.

>Even among Amerimutts, very very few are actually brainwashed enough to die for ZOG.

fify kike

Attached: 1486428480475.png (618x722, 84K)

For real. Mutts don’t even know their own fucking language.

Think about how many thousands of whites died for this kike's country and see how he slanders and defames them anyway

You have no reason to fight and die for this kike's country or his aim to create Greater Israel

>who would want to fight for israel alongside mutts?

fixed

Except no real-life person outside your nazi echochambers actually thinks this way.

No just almost poor. I was in the infantry and it is mostly white, although there are some minorities and they do promote minorities more. But even the blacks were based cuz it was the infantry.

there are no conflicts, really. people only join when there's cool shit going on so they can go to another country and blow shit up.

>5 vs 1
OY VEY GOYIM UR SO WRONG IT'S LIKE ANUUDDAH SHOAH

It's because the only people who joined the military are incredibly poor, want citizenship or were so white they couldn't get free college and so had to sign up to get.
The problem with recruitment now is that the immigrants realized you don't even need citizenship, the poor have lost the will to want for a better life, and the white people are either all mixed to the point of being able to get free college or they just don't give a fuck because it's becoming more widespread that college is a fucking scam and guarantees nothing.

Retarded comment is retarded.

>America was built with cotton

Attached: plane was late.gif (294x270, 2.37M)

Joining the military is for retards. If you're enlisted then congratulations, you're a retard.

America today is what America always was, an imperialist whore of a nation that destroys the lives of foreign people and its own citizens in the name of commercial profits.
"Real America" is a propaganda myth. There was never a "good" moral America.

Attached: 32E555D4-3A65-47E0-ABF8-722D03F4C7F4.png (851x721, 231K)

Why don't these kids want to go shoot sand niggers and die for Israel? Damn anti-semites

Attached: IMG_1352.png (1200x627, 338K)

>mostly women and nonwhites

Lmao truly the nation’s largest welfare scheme

People are turning off the kike propaganda news shows in record numbers and refuse to listen to your war mongering bullshit about how you deserve to genocide all the Syrians and Palestinians.

That's why they refuse to join the US military which is basically a branch of the IDF

kike is correct
no one thinks or knows a fucking thing about israel here, outside of the boomer christcucks. I know it's a blackpill, but it's the truth.

Attached: 147995861.jpg (1000x4500, 1.01M)

Me. Back to your safespace, kike, your reign is almost over.

Attached: DGUTS.jpg (570x547, 31K)

It existed long before u shits stole the Palestinian homeland. Kys kike.

Name a time period, fgt.

Attached: 1492758304871.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

I actually just finished reading this article on The Washington Post. You failed to mention how every other branch met their quota.

you just donated 4 billion in aid you dumb burger, your country doo doo kike lovers

Attached: 1507394094111.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

The military is getting more cucked, not less.

Attached: fired for saying fag.png (788x867, 626K)

Attached: 1490289567840.png (1996x2030, 2.53M)

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Me

Attached: 1537634892429m.jpg (1024x772, 55K)

Get ready for the draft, Zoomers!
You don’t think the government can force you to serve?
You’re in for a big surprise.

Attached: 792E4209-DBF9-4D67-8E17-E42EE7D7865A.jpg (1125x1307, 297K)

It’s fucking hilarious that an Israeli is criticizing other countries for “destroying the lives of foreign people” kek

It's not because of lack of applicants, they just disqualify a ton of people. You heard how like 1 in 4 college freshman have some sort of mental illness well thise same diagnosis make them ineligible to serve. I wish I could have joined the military and in another era I could have but I was diagnosed Aspergers and depression meaning I'm worth less than a tranny I guess.

Attached: 1516473871530.jpg (800x300, 106K)

There was never a good Israel it was always a nation built on the genocide of their more peaceful neighbors

burgers gave 4 billion in aid to them? explain if nobody thinks this way why its being brought up and talked about i dont even live in the doo doo country and i know they allies and kike lovers

Attached: 911attacksJewsMeme.jpg (711x640, 648K)

No one?

Attached: Netanyahu 911 and Iraq.jpg (1000x750, 219K)

Oh, don't worry. I think much the same about Israel too.

Attached: 0000000000.jpg (1536x2048, 1.04M)

The economy is improving, therefore less people feel obligated to fight for Israel.

But in Israel everyone has to do military service HAHAHAHA
>fighting for some bodyguard in a suit

Prior to America and britain helping u steal land in Palestine retard. America from founding till before war of northern aggression was good and moral. Ur a genocidal thief, give it all back.

Attached: 1517117844377.jpg (1180x2048, 252K)

Attached: 1517122232562.png (1382x850, 224K)

come fight our wars goyim

Attached: NN.png (238x251, 81K)

how so you are allies with them, giving them 4 billion in military aid, looks like burgers would do anything to save their overlords

Damage control HARD.

Attached: 1515261956956.png (563x3600, 1.17M)

What you just described is literally what Israel is. Also, you had better seriously hope that “America the Whore” doesn’t fail or go into civil war, which seems more and more likely. You literally exist solely because America has a bunch of dual citizen, Zionists and Jews siphoning money to you. If we fail, your country will cease to exist in five years

Attached: 418D88BC-34F6-45C4-B43A-17CBD52EA848.png (1920x1080, 119K)

So, OP, to answer your original question (and reply to my own fucking post) I guess I’d have to say a lot. A lot of fucking people are willing to fight for this white supremacist nation founded on genocide and built through slavery.

The military always has lean years in recruitment. It's nothing earth shattering or new.

Attached: 1516926262810.jpg (1200x824, 167K)

>genocide native americans
>enslave an entire race
>good and moral
Conservatard morality in action.

>Join US army
>be a fat SJW with a gun
>bring multicultural democracy to muslimstan
>fail

Daily reminder Israel created ISIS

Attached: 1490456159601.png (300x267, 43K)

bullshit. there was a period when america was great. i’m very anti-american now but even i get this. the pioneers, the wild west, and all that. america has produced excellent literature (most of it really fucking depressing though) and music. hell, the godfather alone justifies the country’s existence. it’s sad that it was never able to move beyond manifest destiny though. hard times strong people and all that

Young people who couldn't afford college or get jobs, same as its been since Nixon made it volunteer only.

Things that never happened.

Why would so many Mexicans want to get into a white supremacist nation that was founded on genocide and built by slavery?

Attached: 1517117846205.png (1804x2160, 453K)

Why would any self respecting man want to fight side by side women and trannies? They'll just get themselves killed.

The greatest nation on the planet, that so called oppressed minorities flock to en masse. If this country is controlled by white supremacists, why would so many immigrants flock here?

Attached: 1536794222859.png (1000x1000, 602K)

Attached: 1518809565133.jpg (720x917, 137K)

Because other places are even worse.

It's going to be funny watching them dance around the reason the numbers are down, they will never just come out and say it.

Attached: 1518813163245.png (800x800, 156K)

>army is for mexicans and women

No one chooses the Army

>english was invented by Americans
Not surprised coming from a brown eyed moor

Attached: jews are hard to work with.png (928x8800, 1005K)

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

Attached: 1506140699386.png (1200x805, 360K)

How do you get partially "fired" in the military. Also all the use of allegedly instantly makes this clickbait horseshit

Well, i guess america needs another 9/11 to make young kids want to join the army again.

You're more than happy to have white Americans die in wars that only serve Israeli interests. Then after they die you mock th for being poor.

Attached: History Chart.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

honestly who gives a shit what a fat fuck like kissinger thought? why do people throw his quotes out like they are absolute truth? the guy was a scum bag, it's only natural he would have disdain for soldiers. I think macarthur has one along the same lines, but who really cares...

It's because only 70% of us are willing to die for Jews nowadays. How anti-semitic we have become!

Attached: 1526339631878.jpg (1186x709, 215K)

>Who would want to fight for a white supremacist nation that was founded on genocide and built through slavery?
I would die for that country. But I won't die for Israel

Wow, of course this would devolve into antisemitic nonsense. You guys are crackpots and deserve mandatory psychiatric treatment.

Other places have even higher non-white populations which mean they are total shitholes

The more non-whites come to America the bigger a shithole it will become.

They are pussies that need an excuse

Economy is doing better so people aren't desperate enough to join the military for their gibs. Don't know anyone who wants to fight for either "Muh oil" or "muh israel."

At the moment, wait until definitive proof is shown of their involvement in 9/11 and other events. We're not as invested in Israel as they think we are, assets can be liquidated at a moments notice easily.

(((T. Whiteman)))

Attached: 1515877047990.png (1109x1143, 1.83M)

prior to mass immigration of jews to palestine. 1800s. Palestinian jews were 3%.

wtf if you dont have enough troops how you gonna defend israel ?
atleast send the money you guys saved by not recruiting these guys to israel

Attached: israeboomer.png (420x471, 157K)

the board is being shilled right now, what did you expect? plus its full of reddit faggots who ran when their boards got shut down, came here without fucking lurking, and whine about wacism