Forgive your mother

Forgive your mother.

Attached: 1EB9F6E7-6AEF-4B70-8067-D8F5F9264FE7.jpg (666x1000, 152K)

why

Who keeps shilling this guy here?

i did that a long time ago you dumb nigger. its my dad that i will never forgive

he's right you know

nah doo dat ho owe me money

my mom is legitimately a saint

the most wholesome and righteous person you can ever meet

Fuck you

my mother is a single mother who is to blame for why i am so fucked up. i wish i had never been born

don't tell me what to do you goddamn nigger

>Forgive your mother, for she is ahhhhh schlutt

For what? I have a great mother, she has done nothing to need to be forgiven

r u a shlut?

You have to forgive him, user. God is love.

D...d...das amazin, isn't that amazin ? Your mum is probably a dirty nigger cum guzzling hoe FYI

he raped my anus
he left semen in my brapcave
how could I ever forgive him

thas amazin

JLP is a great American

Nah, I won't be doing that. Despise and forget is my motto.

My mother tried to force a miscarriage while she was pregnant with me. When I turned five years old she beat my like an unruly rapid dog to vent her own frustrations with the world. These beatings lasted until I was 11 leading me to lie to everyone around me about the bruises, the busted lips being from rough housing with siblings, and so on. She robbed me of a good education despite my good grades and state scores. I never was able to have a conversation with her, because when she wasn't being me, she would be at the bottom of a bottle of jack with cigs in between drinks. When I was 14 she revealed all the awful things she tried to do to her body to force the miscarriage to kill me. I was suppose to have a twin who didn't survive the pregnancy. When I was 18 she let my childhood home fall into foreclosure after taking money from everyone, even me. She then disappeared like a coward never to be heard from again.

I will never forgive her for this, nor will I dwell on it. Some times you need to just move on from your past in your own way.

Attached: 1537021890379.gif (500x370, 273K)

He is like a boomer uncle tom

Uncle Toms are okay though

forgive her and take CBD oil

jesus christ man, go to therapy.. youre outletting on a taiwanese goat herding forum..

Daddy drank.. that being said, I find it pathetic when people repeat the mistakes of their parents.

but how do I forgive myself?

dont doubt it, deep down she wanted black kids.....guaranfuckingteed

you better check youself before you break yourself, fool!

and I dont mean it in a whoreish way

i mean like "its cute" like

>oohhh look at the little bald nigglets running around
>how cute
>i wish I had black kids

I'm pretty sure he's a white guy in black face as a conservative psy-op

Attached: 3BuZif7.png (500x473, 37K)

>this is the average (((american))) family
You are fucking disgusting.
Outright revolting.
You make me cringe in horror.
What the fuck is wrong with you fat pieces of shit? Is it because you are dysgenic mutts of the worst european rejects? Is it because of your sick, degenerate, pathetic "culture"?
How do we solve the (((american))) problem?

I have no idea who this nig is, but that's unironically good advice.

Everyone's parents fuck up and fuck their kids up to some degree. And you've probably been a dick to them too at times. Whatever she nags you about, she probably does out of concern. And if she never nags and was a genuinely lazy mother whose self-indulgences caused you to miss out on stuff, then forgive that dummy anyway because that's what God wants you faget.

You cucked yourself by revealing that you know that that type of post is only written in sincerity by a virtuous white man.

shit sorry you came into being in such a way

but yeah, you are here alive and there is nothing to due but to do the same shit everybody else do to live and eat, and idk if you can find enjoyment in stuff, but do whatever the fuck you want

and if she returns dont fall for the "i must be a good person" meme

You may not like it, but this is peak-redneck looks like

kek

Me too, and she fucked island niggers as well

Attached: 1533661435964.png (528x321, 133K)

lol kike liberal shill detected, shitpost somewhere else or ill explode your brain telekinectictly

in fact,

>AWÑAÑAÑAÑAÑAÑAÑANANANANANANANANANANAANANANANANANNA

now you are dead

Attached: El_Increíble_Don_de_Cartman_3.jpg (700x473, 76K)

Looks like a black Lenin

>island niggers

She fucked Irish guys?

I forgive mine. She's done some real fucking crazy shit, but of course, it's because she's crazy.

To start off, she decided to get pregnant at 17 with a black guy(she is white ofc), who later on got deported from the country for using a gun to threaten a guy who had threatened my mother. She also raised me as a vegetarian which I am pretty sure resulted in stunting my growth and malnourishing me a bit.
Also had to deal with her getting an Arab stepdad who always fought physically with her.
Would never let me do anything for myself either, babied me to no end, and then got mad at me for not being "man enough".

So was it that bad? Not really, but I think the vegetarianism really fucked me up. But I don't think she'll ever understand that. She's a full blown vegan now and loses more of her memory every day despise being like 38

Attached: Haruhi-Suzumiya.jpg (300x295, 71K)

Does this have to do with how black single mothers beat the everliving shit out of their kids for no reason?

as opposed to some bored dumb bitch who just wants your money and to get you on pills? fuck (((therapists)))

Attached: ice melter.jpg (225x300, 23K)

dats amazin

Checked