Is it true that you get killed over trash in the USA?

Is it true that you get killed over trash in the USA?

Attached: mutt.jpg (457x882, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzr9UXpVG0M
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k&vl=en
foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20/texas-father-and-son-allegedly-killed-neighbor-over-mattress-in-trash-bin-video-released.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not if you dispose of it properly.

No. You get killed for being a bitchy leftshit who plays interpersonal power games with fully armed rednecks.

I wouldnt want to know what those guys would do if that neighbor fucked their mother/wife. Beheading cartel style?

Yes, now stay out.

should start a gofund me campaing to bail them out

Attached: don't mess with texas.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

back off ciganoid

Not if you don't go after the guy packing a Remington 870 with a Louisville Slugger.

he violated the NAP

youre al just mad because these guys are AnCap heros

Attached: hobo stink lines.png (546x739, 251K)

>Abe Lincoln
>jfk
Yeah that checks out, people get shot here over trash all the time, kek

Bump and pay denbts

i'm that beta cuck who has to borrow a truck and drive 10 miles to the city dump if i want to dispose of a mattress.

wish i had the testosterone to be that chad who just dumps it in an alley

Yeah,so you better take yer swing while you can.

>yeah just hit me with a bat, I got a gun so obviously the bat isnt going to hurt

Attached: XsJFr5.gif (320x180, 1.35M)

trash get killed over trash by BASED sovereign citizens

Attached: 1537504106197.png (726x894, 633K)

of course! dump trash on someone's private property then become trash faggot!

Isnt it funny how the two men who cared about their family and their safety are the bad guys in this?

Yes, Americans are too pussy to fight over small matters with fists or melee weapons.

3 trash bins

+ the woman is a trash bin so that is 4 trash bins.

Attached: 1535141713131.jpg (3456x5184, 1.98M)

green fags BTFO too because pollution violates the NAP
BASED

Attached: IMG_4638.jpg (618x692, 52K)

Lmfao

Why do Americans blast eachother away with shotguns over the most petty disputes? When will they learn to act like civilised whites and not these mongrel animals?
It is true that Americans are both half Judaized and half Negrofied - they will murder at the drop of the hat over a perceived loss of a service.
Every single one of these events draw the United Sharts one step closer to a gun free society :)

>people actually defending the niggerthink happening in that video

I guess that’s all the proof you need that this place is full of mutts. No self respecting white man acts this way.

The shotgun guy isn’t white he’s half Mexican, he’s a literal mutt and it shows in his appearance and behavior. The weak chin, the hair, etc.

you do if you act like a nigger

>IM STANDING MY GROUND MOTHERFUCKER
>continues to walk around like some territorial little chimp

On the otherside, it was high noon at the ok corral for tubby gramps.

wheres the evidence for that, mutto?

You only get shot if you're a total asshole like orange shirt was. Most people with guns aren't willing to pull triggers at people if they don't have to

i like this image, is there more

>civilised whites
is that were I let brown people take over my country while letting my government do whatever they want to me? Why are you here is it because this is the last place you can speak without fear of repercussion?

commies are in a suicide cult and that means not defending yourself, its all a mindset of human depopulation

people are legitimately defending the orange shirted dude

Attached: WASTED.png (308x246, 66K)

Angry orange shirt man and his meth head wife got what they deserved, I hope their retard kids were watching as the based rednecks hit the off switch on their retard father.

Attached: 1372399177740.jpg (256x256, 30K)

Based.

RIGHT WING DEATH PANELS
>RIGHT WING DEATH PANELS
RIGHT WING DEATH PANELS
>RIGHT WING DEATH PANELS

Why dont you call 311

Gramps from the vid is a bloody hero. He was calm and relaxed and did what he had to when the aggressor threatened him. His son looses a couple of points for his crude masturbatorial mime but he still did what he needed to do when his dad was threatened by a clearly unstable individual.

This
>"shoot me! SHOOT ME!!!"

Yes. Let this be a warning to the browns. We will blow your face off over a used mattress. I can only imagine the torturous plans for stealing our country.

scum wanna be scum without consequences

I agree man. I also really feel bad that three kids will grow up without a dad.

Its a risk vs reward. In america, defending yourself is a virtue. Yet so is winning a fistfight.
However. Are you really gonna risk anything over a pile of junk? Maybe if its an ongoing feud where youre in the right the mattress shouldnt be there. Since the trash company probably wasnt take it.
So. Now its an argument over trash. You really wanna put all that effort into fisticuffs about trash?

Nah. Just become a wall that will react to any abuse with lethal force.
Worked pretty well. He still has his life, and being judged by 12 is better than carried by 6. Especially because someone strikes your temple.

What video? Quick rundown?

Attached: sc.jpg (300x250, 30K)

US is like Africa but with 'whites'

it's probably a more stable household now that there isn't an insane person attacking mailmen coming to their door like a fucking untrained dog

WEW MORE SLIDE THREADS GUYS HOW GREAT

I doubt it

His fucking fiance said he had IED syndrome.
Seriously. IED syndrome. It means exactly what it sounds like. Dude "exploded" so much over shit the freud jews diagnosed him.

If you really want to make a southern man homicidal, mess with his lawn. The Millers were just defending themselves against a jagoff who threatened them and broke the city's trash rules.

Mike "Throw the bat, get whacked" Miller
Mike "If you dump, you're gonna get a pump" Miller
Mike "Take a swing, no more offspring" Miller
Mike "Dump the box spring, I'll show you whose king" Miller
Mike "Abuse the bin, they'll notify your next of kin" Miller
Mike "Leave the bed, and I'll put one in your head" Miller
Mike "Throw the trash, and I'll give you a gash" Miller
Mike "Act like an ass, you'll get glassed" Miller
Mike "Fill the trashcan, and I'll shorten your lifespan" Miller
Mike "Take a swing with the bat, it'll be your last" Miller

Attached: 1537492608785.gif (270x480, 1.69M)

That wasn't an 870 stupid ass

You’re literally defending the nigga moment as a concept. You are too fucking stupid to even realize it. This is some shit a nigger complains on Twitter about.

If their family started one, I bet GoFundMe would shut it down.

Doubt it/10

Trash rules are so autistic. But npcs and normies still dont understand. Big dumps of furniture will get ignored. Theyre more akin to decompose on the side of the dumpster than get taken by the picky trash company.
Those guys will literally pick up the sofa and eject it from the dumpster. They probably had been doing it to the stupid mattress.

No. You can however get killed for threatening to murder people and then throwing a baseball bat at their head...

Why dont you cut it down and throw in a bag with the regular trash? Should be no way the garbage men know where it came from or suspect anything.

>What video?

youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k&vl=en

Attached: 3448081_7_o.jpg (811x521, 42K)

I just shot my neighbor last week for not bringing their trash can back in their alley after it was collected.

Attached: BackOff!.png (1000x652, 160K)

>"b-but he didnt have the bat anymore! He was unarmed!!!!!"

I doubt it

He rotted his brain from meth usage.

Violate the NAP, face the consequences.

Attached: 7C7F928F-3C51-4FAF-836E-38C9540CC1D4.png (281x375, 129K)

No you get killed for bringing a bat to a gun fight

I actually bought a kukri for the sole reason of cutting down a couch to make it easier to dispose of.

Attached: cold-steel-kukri-machete-with-sheath-2284-p.jpg (1575x750, 116K)

I'm out of the loop, someone send me a link to the video

I wish I could at least legally own blades in germany.

>Antifa Destroys Trash containers everywhere
>Aaron illegally dumps onto dumpster
>Ancap Heros Defend Garbage receptacles with deadly force
>Back off
>Doubt it
>FACEKILL!

Nevermind, I found it

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20/texas-father-and-son-allegedly-killed-neighbor-over-mattress-in-trash-bin-video-released.html

>Murican culture

Attached: 1468538536209.jpg (508x504, 75K)

It was garbage day.

>IED syndrome
Can confirm

>Not going to Lie. Former Aaron supporter here. I can't believe I supported that orange buffoon. But seriously guys, we can't let him get the ranged assault bat +3.

Attached: Agent Orange facebook.jpg (617x1239, 249K)

You're right it was a spaz-12

Attached: fo.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

Tits or GTFO

It was actually a Jackhammer

Well considering a standard bat is just 2 inches shy of 3 feet. The guy is over 6' and has a proportional "wing span" a bat is a pretty ranged weapon.
Hand-and-a-half swords are about the same length. Men with swords ready to strike have been put down at ranges farther than that.

Ya dont let someone who is about to attack you any advantage. Put em down nice and easy with a few loud pops

>When will they learn to act like civilised whites
An armed population, is a polite population.

MUTT MURDER

Attached: 1537639951808.jpg (376x629, 71K)

>Men with swords ready to strike have been put down at ranges farther than that.
I have taken defensive firearm courses, and I was advised to keep anyone 12-14 feet away due to knife lunge. This was 15 years ago in an NRA course. These guys were asking for just 3 feet. They were entirely correct to act in the manner they did.

Yea and that's a great thing.

yes

yeah, i mean who WOULDN"T kill someone over a dirty mattress in an alleyway.

Attached: 1537638092685.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

An armed society is a polite society

This a massive problem with mutts. Their entire lives are artificial and seen through the lens of TV/movies because they have zero real world experience.
If you actually think that's how an altercation against someone with a bat would unfold then you're a spastic.

Attached: nap-violated.jpg (691x744, 115K)

Im sure this is true when everyone is either sane or on their meds.

So that's what a true alpha looks like when he's on the floor.

Attached: 0eda8115001085cca52d7a70638c9664.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Which is never ever going to happen.

>plays interpersonal power games with fully armed rednecks.
Always a mistake.

>I wouldnt want to know what those guys would do if that neighbor fucked their mother/wife.
A bullet, covert-style.

Back off!

Why does he put his hand in his pocket at the end? The whole things so funny!

Don't forget, Hitler's dream was for a unified Europe. He can rest easy now with the EU.

Yes. So don't come here or you'll be in danger.

>Trash guys refuse to pick up a mattress that your dumbass neighbor, whom you've never met before, placed by the communal trash bin.
>Trash guys throw the mattess towards your property while dumping the bin.
>You throw it towards the dumbass neighbor's property.
>Dumbass neighbor chimps out on you, thinks you're personally responsible for the mattress not being picked up by the trash guys and places it back by the bin.
>You now realize that your neighbor is a psycho and carry a pistol every time you walk to the trash bin.
Annoying Orange's days of being a bully and shitty neighbor are over.

NAP for the win!!!

>Its okay for a huge guy to beat an old guy and his son with a baseball bat
>But if they defend themselves that is a problem
Fuck you, you cuck I can't wait for the whole EU to completely fall apart. Faggots like you are the same who make fun of europeans when they get hit by a truck or are murdered otherwise by a culture enriching shitskin.

Attached: 800px-Esquire_Sword.png (800x456, 160K)

pocket sand

Attached: 1419910807274.jpg (307x352, 15K)