Ford will testify, lawyer still doesn't fully agree to conditions

Attached: Dnt_XXjX4AUbouk.jpg (893x263, 37K)

TO CONTINUE NEGOTIATiONS? WTF IS THIS SHIT.

Then she didn’t agree to testify.

more delays...

this

The whole point is to stall until after the midterms. The Dems think they can win enough seats to stop him.

She agrees in "principle."

She's pulling their tail again. Why are these Senators such morons. Just fucking confirm him already.

She'll stall until Tuesday and then cuck them again. She just wants to stall until Trump's October 1 deadline.

For fucks sake.

Attached: eyeroll.gif (498x280, 784K)

... it’s all bullshit. They’ll object to some rule and bag it. She’s not going to testify.

Trump needs to just elect a black woman so Dems can't do shit.

law student pleb

can any real lawyers dissect this behavior, even though they are DEM party operatives it seems like they're going out of their way to be unprofessional and make their client look like an idiot...

It's not just this letters, it's all the other ones and the public comments since the allegations first came up.

You mean like Clarence Thomas?

Black woman. They will still try to make a sexual assault allegation.

Grassley needs to put his foot down. She agrees in principle but hasn't dropped her insane conditions

For FUCKS SAKE! We'll hear in a few hours how negotiations turned sour and how the GOP is mean.

AND NOW YOU WONDER WHY THESE PEOPLE END UP IN OVENS

It's about keeping him off the October session. If they keep him off the case happening on the 10th, they can backdoor sanctuary cities.

The most disturbing thing about this whole ordeal is her lawyers eyes, something just isn't sitting right with me. She doesn't look human.

Jew

Proceed with the vote and let her testify later. Offer to evict him from the seat if her allegations ring true. It doesn't matter if it's bullshit or not. They can't bitch about that offer and it gets things moving. He needs to be confirmed by Thursday or it's over.

Nope I quit wondering that when someone posted the Jewish led Communist revolution in an already dystopian nation. The fact Jow Forums had to tell me was even more proof they were not innocent. i do not believe the intention was to put them in ovens though. Just deport them.

She wants hearing next Thursday Bwahaha! Bitch just bought a whole entire weak on hot air.

.Then she'll bail again.

Dumbfuck GOP. The earliest they can confirm Kavanaugh now is September 28.

She's taking the cucks for a ride.

They need to just hold the committee vote on monday and punt it to the senate. if the front hole wants to show up so be it, regardless, the vote happens on thursday.

Sigh....

These fucking cucks....

Attached: 1534958973945.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Lmao i woder what she will reveal!?!??

>kavanaugh was once a 17 year old male teenager therefore cannot serve any public function or have a job!!!!!

At 17 boys brains litterally havet even finished developing (part of the reason teenagers make such stupid decisions.)

Without a rape kit and police report she shouldnt have even been given the time of day.

>its been so hard on her!

Youll find when this is over she will be handsomly compensated.

just burn it all

You must be new.

i knew this cartoon would come in handy

Attached: kavanaugh-whining-bitch-roastie-cartoon.jpg (1013x1024, 280K)

Attached: kavanaugh-are-you-female-roastie-cartoon.jpg (1013x1024, 282K)

Very simple.

>We the government legally are not allowed to give credence to rumor an innuendo as it would violate Brett Kavanaoughs constitutional right to a fair trial.

>we urge (whatever her name is) to file a police action if she feels it prudent.

> timely and lawful prosecution are the law of the land and cannot be circumvented. We strongly urge all victims of crime to afford themselves of the legal apparatus of the country instead of suffering in silence.

i get those standards apply to incarceration, but they are denying a fundamental right here (access to public service and government).

Its a new kind of pole test

user, I have bad news for you.

crap, lost pic

Attached: wamen_can_into_rape.jpg (225x225, 4K)

the great cucking continuous

If Brett loses the nomination because of this, can't he sue the shit out of Ford for defamation?

This, she will say 'yes' to testifying, then ask to do it on wednesday, then not show up because "I don't feel safe", and they'll ask for an extension. Then probably call the whole thing off with some excuse that she feels the process is biased against her. It's all delays.

Attached: kavanaugh-do-you-have-evidence-roastie-cartoon.jpg (1013x1024, 279K)

Making a mockery of our civil institutions.
Ends justifies the means strategies must stop.
There is nothing to “negotiate”
This is turning from just being a farce into something far more damaging in the long run.
Should anyone who is asked to testify about anything be able to negotiate the terms of their testimony?

She accepts to testify but only under her own conditions.

Oh god. Why do they take her seriously. Her lawyer is using another stall tactic and getting the media to play along.

she should be subpoenad and then prosecuted if she lies.

whenever a grown-ass adult mentions being bullied, I cringe physically in my chair

Grassley: you may testify Wednesday ne t week under these conditions, you have until x, y and a to accept.

Ford: I’m still willing to testify next week and want to continue negotiating about it.

THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTANCE, THIS IS A COUNTER OFFER.

... but she used the word “accept”????

this is wat is literally happening. everything else is irrelevant.

talking out of both sides of her mouth. saying she will testify, BUT there needs to be more negotiations.
she did this so media will say "look, see, she is saying she will testify. still sound guilty? you sexist pig"

Attached: 8-jewisheyeslizard.jpg (1291x1130, 678K)

Attached: 9-jeweyessadsack.jpg (1920x1188, 983K)

Attached: 10-jeweyespop.jpg (1242x759, 411K)

Justice Omarosa touched my no no zone.

Attached: 11-jewisheyessleepy.jpg (604x961, 299K)

you cant frame it like that. it makes it sound like 17 years old can do anything.
the real way to frame it is "he MIGHT HAVE grabbed her tit when he was 17 at a party". which is beyond normal in a hook up culture, especially that time period. he denies even that happening and he wasnt even there (with witnesses backing him up).
repressed memories aren't even real, but let's say they were. she's really repressing something that fucking small? repressing it so hard she doesn't remember until 2018?

Ford hasn't even agreed to testify on Wednesday. She agreed to testify "next week". She accepted nothing.

is there anything to read more about this? first i'm hearing of it.

So, you're really easy to bully then?

Because clearly she has the power here. They know how the media would play it if they told her to fuck off.
Really, I think her side is sort of trolling the senate at this point.