Who do women always get to determine what is offensive and what isnt offensive?

In america, it seems like any woman can call a man a “creep” or a “shrimp dick” or a “prick” yet when you call a woman a feminist cunt all the sudden the american media is saying you commited crimes against humanity.

Attached: 8D03382E-C81E-409D-B011-24B4BE214404.jpg (515x800, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It all started when men became faggots and gave women the right to vote.
Blame roasties all you want, but you are the ones who gave up power and all your inherent authority to the weaker sex.
This is all your fault

>the american media i

its not women who determine whats offensive its the "media" both news and entertainment and they have an agenda.

Because white women and kikes control the country. Feminism and immigration destroyed everything.

>Who do women always get to determine what is offensive and what isnt offensive?
weak men in power let them

>le womyn dindu nuffin
You are a feminist. Do you pay taxes? Then you allow the police to have a job and cuck you into supporting feminism.

Fuck you for shaming men that don't want to be in jail.

Based pierre

Women only call non-Chad's those terms. It's a lot less arbitrary then you think.

ugly guy doing X = offensive
hot guy doing X = cool

>men in power let them

more like they use them as puppets and pawns.

Because for some reason, [beta] white men listen to them. Women have zero power when you stop taking them seriously.

>women have zero power
Tell that to the police.

>You did it
>Even though you weren't born yet

this
white man is letting all this shit happen

gynocentrism
now go out and die to protect your womenfolk, peasant

faggot 360: " President Trump you called women, fat, whores, ugly, the weaker sex, and all sorts of other things."
Trump: "Only Rosie O'Donnel
F360: "That's not the only.."
Trump" Yes, you're right, so..."
LMAO !

Attached: Trump 1000.png (600x363, 315K)

To women, creepiness is determined by how attractive you are to them

It's always the biggest cucks that project this shit.

>you can't handle a real womyn
>you're weak, that's why they have power
>they're innocent
>women are just children
But the second a man does something, the police will kill him or send him to jail.

this

Men made the mistake of ceding their power to women. All the rest that has gone wrong is a consequence of this. Men need to treat being husbands like husbandry, instead of being bitches who give in to whinging.

Based and red pilled.

vagina you idiot. they can hold out their vagina as a weapon (though some of us are based enough to slap a bitch or tell her straight up im gonna fuck other women since you think its okay to use your vagina as leverage and abuse)

>do women always get to determine what is offensive and what isnt offensive

Attached: always.jpg (800x546, 53K)

Degenerate men let women have power. Fathers and husbands stopped doing their job so the government took their place.

Ephesians 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
>Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Leviticus 19:29 King James Version (KJV)
>Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Just as Adam did not keep an eye on Eve.

Attached: 1508872485147.jpg (670x701, 139K)

this.
they used their vaginas to get the vote.
no women wanted to live in minessota in the 1800s, so they moved away.
all the men in minessota were lonely. white women have of course been bitching and whinging for decades at that point about being able to vote.
so to entice women to come to their state, they gave women the right to vote. and it worked. women went to minessota.
so many in fact, that the other states startes lacking women as a result.
so they all gave women the right to vote, and minessotan faggots went back to being lonely again.

its all about that pussy for you faggots, and thats why we will never get rid of feminism.

Attached: 1536979460362.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Because women are the gatekeepers of sex so they use beta White Knights in the form of the State to get what they want

Attached: FV_tldr2.png (2880x3932, 1.04M)

they don't. women are merely a dick accessory. they do what their master tells them. in the absence of master they get out of hand and need to be put in place. the rise of feminism means you failed to organize as men vs government. the whole reason behind equality movements and immigration is to inflate labor pool. more competition among the workers means lower wages and bigger gesheft for the business owners. means more taxes for the government. fatpositive movement? means fat chicks will get laid and pregrant too. means more slaves for the system and further labor pool inflation. it's really that easy, no one at the top gives a fuck about race/political views of whatever, it's all keeping the economy going, while top 1% rip rewards.

>Fathers and husbands stopped doing their job so the government took their place.
This

Our society has a real crisis of masculinity going on and it's getting worse with each generation.

Source?

Fippy bippy, bless you Jacques

Attached: 6BLUqKM.png (1187x677, 212K)

>you will never be able to legally own women

Attached: EC5CF8B2-6AAD-48B2-89FD-3DCECCBA1FF4.jpg (468x419, 126K)

Men need to understand that they were dethroned a hundred years ago. Women no longer seek the guidance of their father or their husband. Have you ever heard a woman of today say
>I need to ask my father/husband
Anymore? No it's always
>but the law says
>but the TV says
>but the school says

In a woman's head, the government sits on the throne. After all, the government provides gibs in exchange for more control, more power.

I fucking hate my state so much. I want it nuked right after California please and thx.

>I need to ask my father/husband
Only when they have to get their car fixed by machanic when they tell them “you need your blinker fluid changed and piston return spring went bad it’ll be $2000 to fix that”

based answer

but muh trad white women can't be thots

Attached: 1527606926095.png (664x923, 483K)

So the best strategy for any man is not to try interact with them? Because if you are hot, thots will flirt with you even if you are like party stoner, and if you are not hot, you won't have to worry about going to jail for trying to do anything with women

Women are weak, but we are supposed to treat them as though they are strong, but also fragile, depending on the scenario or what sort of mood a woman is in at any given moment.

I avoid women completely now. I have a male brain that can't deal with so much estrogen. I'm perplexed and Its too irritating and dangerous to put yourself in an estrogen filled environment.

Attached: cucksinuniforms.jpg (800x1339, 369K)

Why do women get do decide?
Because you let them, and they lose respect for you as a result.
Its that simple.

And people wonder why MGTOW exists. Who would want to deal with this shit?

Attached: 1429727562164.jpg (623x603, 64K)

>Letting holes Fuck with you
Beta-bitch of the week!

Jews too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Because straight """men""" are all pathetic spineless betacucks who will bend over backwards to appease anything with a vagina. Reminder that heterosexuality is a mental illness and is the cause for the world's decline.