Why are modern men so much less confident and powerful than those of generations past?

Why are modern men so much less confident and powerful than those of generations past?

Attached: 8098084829042.webm (478x560, 2.47M)

Please dont confuse weak white men with POC men like myself.... white men lost their mojo back in the late 90s. almost all my white male friends under 30 act like beta males. maybe they think they can get laid this way but i dont see that either.
you white men lost your fucking pride and im ashamed to know you.

That's just a crazy latina OP. You can't stop them. You have to like it.

(((modern men)))

Hahahaha we crazy

hot as fuck

Well this is very strange, i got into good mood from this video.
I was afraid of violence or something sad, but it ended happily.

You don't even know the backstory. Maybe he cheated on her in which case it is a pretty good ending for our main man in the video.

>POC men like myself
don't sugarcoat it nigger

Yeah first time I found this out I had my ex screaming at me and crying infront of everyone at a party and none of us had any idea what the fuck she was saying

She eventually said I scared her so I left

0 to chub in a fraction of a second at the end there.

Why do women act like that with all those exaggerated gestures? As to the question, life became too easy. Men under 30 are mostly all weaklings mentally and physically. Even the ones that lift are mostly borderline faggots as opposed to tough men.

im Arab/Hispanic...im sure you dont believe it but there is a fucking worlds of difference between me and niggers... they a whole other species.

a white girl in that same situation would have immediately called a lawyer and attempted to steal half his sfuff and then faked an abortion to make him feel bad

You're such a cuck.

>POG
ya peice of garbage.

Stop assuming shit.

this.
latinas and niggresses come off crass, but they calm down in the end and give you some love.

white women wont say anything, she will fuck your neighbor literally the next day, divorce you for all youre worth, and take your kids.

Attached: 1537139003409.jpg (592x561, 50K)

which is why im GAYYYYYYY

Attached: giphy (7).gif (250x214, 1013K)

Niggers are not human.
I think race mixing whether we can stop it or not will not be too bad except for niggers ruining our intelligence.

>By seducing my assaulter, I was reclaiming the control I'd lost over my body and identity
This has to be fake. If not: What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: Clint Eastwood Disgust.gif (240x228, 858K)

Based, White women are garbage. Good spic broads are the best.

>driving a fucking honda
>in 2000+18

oh shit that last part though....finna beat it

dumb ass thinks black is a color... fuck your education system is abhorrent...

>UK

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FRICKING MEN GAY

women are insane.

Because back in the day this CHAD would of just slapped the bitch. These days women are protected by the state. Games over for men.

>not driving a 2000 Honda in +18

A fear of repercussions separate from the event. Before every punch thrown is a million "but what if..." questions running through their head.

They are worried about getting put in prison by a cucked faggot police department and prosecutor's office.

This, because Latinas and Black women are staunchly loyal and get really feisty when something threatens the relationship. They will fight for you. White women dgaf and will jump ship at the smallest chance. As white guys, we got the short end of the stick in regards to women.

> 95 accord wagon
> 400+k miles
> runs like new
I mean fuk chinks and all but older Honda's and Toyota's are great fucking cars.

you and me both man. finna betray my race

A lot of cowardice comes from laziness. You'll find alpha dudes are usually super hard working.

In this example the dude's too scared to get in his car and just drive away. Why? Probably cause he's afraid he can't get another girl. Guys have got to get this mentality out of their heads. If you pulled a 7, chances are when you go on the hunt again you'll pull another 7. It will be uncomfortable and take some work, but it can be done.

This is why you are a cuck, because you take women's bullshit and always forgive. No way such a woman will ever respect you.

Too much government trying to fix unfixable shit.

Cool webm OP. That's more like normal man/woman behaviour. Great to see this for a change. Maybe in the old days this would've happened in private, but women have always had temper tantrums. Nothing too unusual here.

even antisocial mentally ill women that don't talk to many people branch swing when you'd think they'd be loyal. The only consolation is that you know they are mentally ill and will be miserable for life, at least.

Stop bowing to women. The man is the alpha, NOT HER!

White men are oppressed and niggers get away with a lot more. Society is broken.

Attached: ioh111hgk -- 1047 -- gvm111xpn'.jpg (2048x1294, 294K)

imagine being such a fuck up that you had to lose a thick girl over cheating or some shit. like why cheat when you have something like that?

a perfect example of an abusive relationship but people will still defend it because cuck fetish is built into the white race by nature

whats he supposed to do? slap her? maybe pick her up and snap her spine on his knee so a crowd of fags can come up and jump him?

Showing a little backbone would be a good start.

>VTEC

he inserts his penis in her vagina repetitively later on. it's a good way to show dominance, incel.

Man, when she grabs him by the neck, I can just feel the guy restraining himself as hard as he can to not shove the whore away

I’m married to a Latina. Can confirm. Explosive anger, great ass, great in bed. Loves the white cock. Cooks me amazing dinner as well. Love that fucking bitch

Attached: C93858E7-9033-4784-9FD1-9D15AAD8FE9D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

She could make good money doing that professionally. All she needs is a black leather corset, fishnet stockings, and stiletto heels.

Dude, you know you're not supposed to put dick in the crazy, right?

/thread

modern women are unhinged, off the leash crazy

>starts kissing at the end

Attached: 1440140513682.jpg (425x437, 66K)

>stick dick in crazy

That’s the best pussy, son. Everybody knows that. Wife isn’t crazy though, just a regular Latina who gets extra spicy sometimes. Try it sometime, if your polack dick is good enough for them.

>on the tv, movies, comic books, and even video games
>all the strong main characters are women. All the white men are either physically weak, over weight, or not confident or competent. All the black/brown men are just cool sexual objects for the women while still being equally incompetent as the white men
>make all the teachers from 1-12grade and even university liberal feminist women
>teach boys that they are bad and evil and shouldnt do anything ever because its oppression
>put pseudo-estrogens in your food supply, surround them with plastics. Everything from toys to bottles to cooking and eating utensil
>act surprised when you groom an entire generation to be spineless cowards and then praise them for cutting their dicks off and 'coming out as trans'.

gee user, it sure is a mystery why this is happening. Maybe we should get a diverse group of left wing women and maybe a jew or two to do an extensive and expensive social study to figure this mystery out.

I turned on netflix the other day to check out their new original cartoons. What do I see? Within the first 5 minutes, a strong independent mixed race girl, strong independent elf girl, whiney/nerdy white boy and some possibly asian/hispanic cowardly male within the first 5 minutes.

>making more mutts
Please please fucking kill yourself you're dragging us all down

Well you probably already have a criminal record so there is nothing for you to lose, unlike a white male as myself.

Good luck living long with a bitch.

La Goblina Americana

ancestors didn't face the threat of prison.
prison and getting raped and beaten by
other MEN is a great way to stop any
kind of male progress.

countless places i've seen online, offline,
if you fuck up once, there's absolutely no
mercy for you and your butthole, the vast
majority of people i see commenting on
people who break a law is, SEND HIM
TO PRISON SO HE CAN GET RAPED.

it's an american rite of passage, i hope
you realize your question is without
merit, you don't need eyes, mouth
body brain nothing, just dry up and
blow away.

the enemy knows this and is why they
are in control of the means to have
men jailed and RAPED.

before you ask where are the men
who will sacrifice for you so you can
have a great life without doing fuck
all, you should look in a mirror.

now climb your ass up on that cross
and die for me, GOY.

If that dude did ANY of that...not even the touching bit, but any of that gesturing or phone throwing, thats jail with a N.C.O.
"Equality"

shit advice right here

>admits its a choice.

Well, that means you can never stick your dick in any female since they’re all crazy.

Thank God for Tacos. More diversity!

because they were built in america. Honda founded an american subsidiary company in 1959. After the company's founder died, the jews split up his company and started doing more manufacturing back in ching chong land

but you wont leave, you wont change, youll try to parasite everything weve made away and claim it as your own and youll make up shitty arguments all along the way to justify it all

if white men are scum, youre the parasite that feeds on scum

>t. Toothless virgin

Lol We’re both mutts making more mutts. Good luck with your BBC loving white girls. I’m sure you’ll find that Christian virgin any day now...

So many beta faggots ITT

Tacos are an american invention.

Atleast he got the good ending

Godspeed user, you're living the dream

Wow, thanks for the clarification, I'm glad somebody like you is around to save a retard like me from making a fool of himself.

>t. Toothless virgin
No - understanding crazy women is not what a virgin can do. Advice to "stick your dick in crazy" is virgin advice. Its cucks that are willing to do exactly this that enables women

SKinny jeans.

That is all.

hope the phone was okay

Is this a poem

Thanks man. The best part is all the angry (you)’s I get whenever I mention my Latina wife. It’s literally the only time I get replies

in Canada he can bone dogs.

My gf is a Latina. There's literally nothing wrong with dating one.

Just breed them white, I say.

Pic related

Attached: pauldenton.jpg (1552x1241, 221K)

>Why are modern men
that's not a man.... simple as that.
A man would not tolerate such disrespect
He would just drive away disappear in the sunset and never look back.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

>Why are modern men so much less confident and powerful than those of generations past?
You fell for revisionist propaganda, peasant men have always been weak willed and henpecked

If you’ve never fucked a crazy bitch, you’re either a virgin or bitches settle for you because Chad doesn’t want them.

Or wait, let me guess... You’re a pious man who is “waiting for that special girl”

Either way, good luck to you, friend.

>beta faggots
Says the beta, who puts up with shitty behavior because he gets sex sometimes.

he isn't much of a "chad" if he takes all that shit from a woman... he might look tough but he doesn't have the mentality to be a "chad"... i'm a pussy bitch myself but its more sad when you see tough looking guy being a pussy fag.

Lol Arabs are on the same level as niggers
Creepy, they stink, shit with women so they resort to lame shit like all the muslim laws, gay like the Afghanis etc etc
Fuck niggers and fuck Arabs too

Less purchasing power and constant media demoralization.

The man in the video has high intelligence and plays the situation correctly.

I don’t know man, he seems pretty chad to me. He kept his cool the whole time and didn’t nigger out on her when she got slightly physical. I would have just hopped in my car and drove home, but he still managed OK.

He seems to know the deal

reminds me of my ex
hate/conciliaton sex is the fucking best

Attached: 1536234655674.jpg (701x701, 45K)

>beta
>virgin
>incel
Why are you faggots so obsessed with pussy? Do you really let pussy run your life like that? Don’t you have any other interests other than getting your dick wet? You think our ancestors were concerned with vagina past getting married and making children? Seriously man, get a fucking hobby, we have other shit to worry about.

Buritos and fortune cookies too. In fact a great deal of "ethnic" dishes are in fact American.
Burgers are german, and apple pie is dutch.

That is fucking gross.

no,but pussy is fucking nice
but people who sperg out like the OP are insecure

Attached: 1536785183295.jpg (960x1280, 223K)

yes - I've been with crazy women, but I dont recommend it

come on man... that woman was disrespecting him real bad and the guy just took it like a bitch and let the little shit grab him like that and throw and kick his phone... he is a bitch, like most men are today, he let that woman treat him like a worthless shit.

Beat me to it.

>married
>obsessed with pussy
Pick one

Because in America maleness is criminalized. Women can be as flakey and labile as they like and nobody really cares but as a guy you've always got the specter of a sexual harassment or domestic violence charge looming over you.