Prove this bitch even exists!

The current year and she has zero internet presence despite being a tenured professor at a major university? No former students can be found. No school publications of her. She is fake. She doesn't exist. Prove me wrong.

Attached: (((professor ford))).png (550x1237, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS4LBCCeZJk
heavy.com/news/2018/09/christine-ford-politics-republican-democrat-blasey/
casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=156006V&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah this is fishy as hell. I don't believe she exists

All the more reason for her to run these games. She is a failure at life so make some easy shekels by being a useful idiot.

No, as in she is made up entirely. Look at that nose. They are different in these pics. Are we to assume she got a less jewey nose?

youtube.com/watch?v=yS4LBCCeZJk

>she has zero internet presence
It was scrubbed before she came out. You guys are fucked.

ive been thinking this for a while now, we never actually see her live, just her dyke lawyer

did you look for her on google? because they have this technology ready that makes people disappear, they had to develop it for Europe.

these two pics have her ears covered. they know ears are how we confirm indentities on here.

There have to be some papers, citations etc...

So no student ever took a class with her? No mention of her on anyone else's social media?

Christine Margret Blasey, 51 years old. works with CIA through stanford university

Her books are even on amazon, but people are too lazy and retard to even do basic research these days.

She apparently published multiple papers with an Abortion Pill company years ago.
And now wants to prevent Kavanaugh from being on the SC.
Really activates those almonds.

Attached: Ford_Focus.png (722x1012, 669K)

>Are we to assume she got a less jewey nose?
...?
Is that unusual or something? It's 2018 dude, people buy new noses all the time.

If only someone would invent an encyclopedia online where we could look this up...

Attached: 02799AF6-829C-4BD6-8EF9-F78F0360A4AA.jpg (2015x1019, 1.2M)

>Her books
Which books? Under her maiden name? Anyone have a pic of the author? Maybe a press release or dust cover?

Now this I would believe.

>She is fake. She doesn't exist.

Attached: 1531705943379.png (287x455, 71K)

Bump

Shut the fuck up, Shlomo.

social media was probably all scrubbed before her name came up. Not even a screenshot of facebook.

>You guys
How dare you to assume our genders you bigot

This whole thing seems fishy af

>Christine Blasey
Anyone have a picture of her? Known addresses? Maybe a paper she graded once? Anyone ever take a selfie with the prof?

Please schlomo

Las Vegas shooter

What if she is the dyke lawyer?

that would be kinda funny. turns out Debra Katz is actually the fake person

Attached: detective 4chans.jpg (499x344, 43K)

So no one else has a selfie with her? No one else has any mention of her in their old social media? No press releases? No pictures of the author from everything she has published?

that's why she won't show up... it's really the jewdyke

Based curry nigger

the dyke hoped the mere allegation would tank kav's nomination

Checked. Investigation is now needed into this. Kek will it.

Bump

>Are we to assume she got a less jewey nose?
Jews are totally into nose jobs. They dominate the market.

The nose looks different to me

Wow, good thing girls with ugly noses can't have some sort of operation to change their nose.

teeth too

Attached: D3C45F50-07FD-4D63-B98F-7398D07FDEA2.jpg (2048x1321, 867K)

Just a random comment.... captcha just asked me to identify a “motocycle” what country uses that word?

She teaches statistics, not volleyball.

Wtf is it with these people and not having their eyes visible?

First Paddock, now Ford. Seems weird.

Attached: 427548AC-28E2-4A59-96BA-7A92C5A3DF69.jpg (1396x1453, 1.06M)

Christine Ford signed a letter with other health professionals demanding that President Donald Trump stop his controversial policy on family separations at the border. She signed the letter as Christine Blasey, and it was used as an exhibit in an ACLU lawsuit against Trump
heavy.com/news/2018/09/christine-ford-politics-republican-democrat-blasey/
She writes a letter to U.S. Rep. Anna Eshoo, accusing Trump's pick Kavanaugh of being some kind of rapist. She had requested that her name not be released, but now she has spoken to The Washington Post.

(((Karl Feinstein))) also works at Stanford, where (((Diane Feinstein))) went to. Karl and Christine have published papers together. And have donated to US rep Eshoo.
And finally,
Kavanaugh's mother was the presiding judge in a foreclosure case that resulted in the accuser's parents losing their home in the 90s.
casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=156006V&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

Attached: 1537169068789.jpg (1165x1000, 428K)

>nose job
Is that what happened? How do you know?

She scrubbed her student evaluations. Apparently they detailed how horrible she was as a biased teacher, a hair-trigger nut job and a fanatical activist leftist-feminist.

She exists.
It's just proof that this is all a setup, that there was forethought put into these allegations because there was a concerted effort to scrub her history so no one would find out she's a hard left activist. These people who orchestrated this attack on Kavanagh's family are fucking evil.

Attached: kavanaugh if only you knew.jpg (700x700, 271K)

Christine Ford is what really hit the Pentagon

Yeah but it’s here face structure around nose.. old picture looks like Alice the goon from old school Popeye

that's why its all blurry low quality. throw in a couple Gaussian blurs to hide the detail

Here's another picture from Drudge.

Attached: stupidbitch.png (475x249, 335K)

how we doing rabbi

>maiden name
From 2006 to 2015 what was she doing? When was she married? When did she change her name?

i swear to god it look like someone photoshop those glasses in

Old picture looks like overbite.... new is underbite

this is a shill
she clearly exists, if she didn't exist plenty of people would've called it out
stop being such a faggot op

she get married to Russell Ford in 2002

>Sunglasses.
Never a pic that shows the eyes. At this exact moment they are trying to recruit the body double.

yeah all her "Rate My Professor" reviews are gone now too. Interesting.

Attached: CB_zero.png (1743x1065, 389K)

Husband and kids... ?

But never put her married name on any of her cited works? Anyone seen this marriage license? County record search? Lexus/Nexus of the announcement?

There are a few. Under her maiden name. Search without "Ford".

The only reason Kavanaugh would pull her swimsuit off is to put it over her face.

they are up to some kind of CIA nigger tricks

Attached: nancy lanza giant ass nose.jpg (634x358, 54K)

Are they gone, or was this recently created with no history? Can we tell how old the page is?

You know I remember that thread... someone made a big deal that wasn’t “same” professor... when people started making jokes about it. Then another person questioned how a school could have two professors with identical names and jobs...

STOP POSTING CURSED IMAGES

Attached: 1522462807627.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

More like rape my professor.

Attached: 49F5D885-E5D8-47B1-A7B1-BBEA3C16A694.jpg (634x423, 50K)

nooiicceee

Attached: no more joke.gif (500x282, 910K)

What's up with her face?

I watched a vid where some guy was going through the reviews. Looking for the video...

sometimes they mess with faces

Attached: 1534296108076.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Those glasses seems photoshopped

Bump

Kek

Le 56% face mate

Russell biddle ford, from nj.... they claim

Doesn’t sound very nj to me.

Blasey, Ford to wed
Feb. 6, 2002
Mr. and Mrs. Ralph G. Blasey Jr. of Potomac announce the engagement of their daughter, Christine Margaret, to Russell Biddle Ford, son of John Bailey Ford of Scottsdale, Ariz., and Mrs. Ruth Guthery of Wyckoff, N.J.
The prospective bride is a graduate of the Holton Arms School, the University of North Carolina, Pepperdine University and the University of Southern California. She is a research psychologist and bio-statistician at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Mr. Ford is an alumnus of the University of Rochester and Stanford University School of Engineering. He is employed with Cygnus Corporation in Redwood City, Calif.
A June wedding in Half Moon Bay, Calif., is planned.

I haven’t really done any reasearch in him but a quick seach shows no pictures either, you think the husband would speak out against an alleged rapist. Tibbetts father went on air just to defend tacos

>Scottsdale, Ariz
>Wyckoff, N.J.
Obviously made up places. I’ve never there been so prove they exist.

Attached: C8A45491-F90C-4AA0-91FF-2E6B0E96FE88.jpg (211x239, 11K)

McCain tie?

Kek her photo looks like the Unabomber sketch

Whoops... found too much... not hard to find.

Navy contractors

>Ralph G. Blasey Jr
Red Coats, Inc.
CIA nigger

She has one of the most complete looking Intelius summaries i've ever seen. Maybe, someone can find one of her relatives' FB pages and peruse them for a real pic. Blasey isn't the most common name. I've never heard it until now.

Attached: InteliusCBF.png (1023x712, 65K)

Veritas Capital

This. I refuse to believe that there is not one fucking channer who took her courses. I wonder if her ass is on ratemyprof...

Scrubbing or never there in the first place.

I think that she exists. But what I want to know is, what exactly is she going to testify to? No date, no place, no witnesses. Its simply her word against his. How is that going to change anything? And why do they insist that Kavanaugh go first? How can you argue a charge until its made?

It’s odd she was into autists like Jow Forums and why aren’t we stalking the co-author soc media?

This might be over Obamacare juicy medical gibs

that’s a fucking sh00p. when will these niggers learn that autists have been training for this shit since the dawning of theinternet. The shading is completely fucking off.

Forget her... lots of weird stuff on the ford side of Blasey...

I found ralph blasey on facebook. he looks like the son of Christine's brother Ralph. this connected to Paula Blasey facebook which is scrubbed except this photo

Attached: paula blasey profile.jpg (416x416, 42K)

It’s normal in science lit to not change name. It is for cross reffing papers and shit. I had a prof who had her married name for everything BUT her published articles.

>This whole thing seems fishy af
It's the left's "hail mary" play. Their largest victories haven't been in the ballot box, but in the court room. They lose this, they lose for a long time coming.

It's not uncommon for a Jewish female to get a nose job you dumb nigger.

Ok, someone spend the $20 and post the results here.

So who are we looking at exactly?

Those teeth are also different... like she didn’t have her wisdom teeth pulled and it gave her beaver tooth.