Dr. Ford WILL testify next week over Kavanaugh Sexual Allegations

The nightmare scenario the GOP were doing everything in their power to avoid.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-140003~2.png (921x611, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS4LBCCeZJk
archive.fo/ZYliH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except that... they haven't agreed to the terms. Had your jewish friend fully disclosed, all they've done is agreed to continue negotiating the terms.

It's too late, the deadline was 10 PM
They will vote on monday

DR FORD ISNT A REAL PERSON
youtube.com/watch?v=yS4LBCCeZJk

Attached: 1525583333489.png (893x263, 189K)

Why exactly didnt they do this before the deadline

Because they are only trying to delay. Good thing nobody is buying this shit.

>The nightmare scenario the GOP were doing everything in their power to avoid.

You are a fucking moron.

Reminder republicans offered..
To fly to her
To fly her to DC
To fly everyone to a location of her choice
To do the meeting via phone
To do the meeting in a private session
To do the meeting in a public session
Democrats have sunk sooo low its disgusting

its a political move....the vote is scheduled for thursday....she will NEVER testify...

except for the old senile retards in the republican party you mean.

fuck trump and fuck white men

This is such bullshit. Just fucking vote you cucks.

Media circus on Monday! Monday! Monday!

>WILL

>implying she definitely will

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING A WOMAN SAYS IS REAL!

stall tactic
nothing more

>we want you to testify
>please testify
>we'll go to you
>we'll fly you to us

>nightmare scenario they were trying to avoid
You are a stupid motherfucker.

>Be liberal. Be gleeful at how clever we are at delaying the confirmation
>Be conservative. Be seething at the charade. Be committed to voting in November.

WHY THE FUCK ARE REPUBLICANS KEKS???

Republicans are worried about making democrats mad, so they make Republican voters mad instead.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS?

We give them power, and they use that power to try to not make democrats mad.

Republicans might lose the house AND Senate if they fuck this up any more

She missed the deadline therefore the vote SHOULD be upheld on Monday

>be committed to the faggot republicans that are cucking
Are you retarded?

So the more that republicans fuck this up on their own, the more you want to vote for them?

They already lost my vote, I'm just curious how people can be MORE enthusiastic about voting after seeing their party cuck up again

it's scared

The vote was scheduled for thursday, the new vote is in two days, monday.

The ultimate irony is women don't even believe it. And the more these men allow themselves to be pushed around by a woman they don't find credible, the fewer will vote for them as well.

Last time I saw conservatives this mad was in the 2016 elections. How did that work out for ya?

I think the biggest thing that poses me of about this is the word negotiations. we aren't dealing a terrorist or hostage taker so what is the deal with negotiating anything? show up and testify, what are you negotiating over?

except for grassley who is senile-tweeting at midnight in barely coherent fashion as he gives her extension after extension

over how long she can drag things out to push the confirmation past the midterms

>were not dealing with a terrorist
Yes we are

If reps don't get their shit together and get Kavanaugh on the court in time for the October session which includes a number of important cases including DACA, then that anger will not be to their benefit.

They wanted her to sooner if anything.

pretty accurate summary. Polls show this is a win for trump. Bassey is a drunken roastie slut of the worst order and her claiming rape during one of her slut escapades turns every man and any women who actually has been victimized against her.

>Dems cook this story up in 2012 in case of a Romney election
>Roastie goes to therapy session
>Obamawins
>Shelve the accusation
>Dems sit on this bs story 6 years
>Trump wins
>Slander.exe activated
>Roastie letter sent to Feinstein in July
>Feinstein sits on letter until a week before vote

Sounds legit.

Pic semi related, 2012 article by CNN lackey. Last line.

Attached: kav.jpg (572x2453, 893K)

Everyone keeps acting like the midterms are the absolute deadline but dont new senators get sworn in on January 3rd? In theory, dont they have until the 2nd to confirm?

Let's be clear, everyone watching this knows it's a blatant stall tactic to avoid a 5-4 court for the fall session. Republicans know it, and Democrats know it. Undecided voters see it as scummy deceit. It will not work, The committee will vote on Wednesday or Monday and the full senate will vote to confirm before the end of the month. Kavanagh will be sitting on October 1st. This will hurt the Democrats in the mid-terms as voters rebuke them for their disgusting lack of candor.

If anybody ITT or elsewhere attempts to disagree with any of the above facts they are 100% a shill and can be derided or disregarded as you see fit.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (458x550, 37K)

You'd drink too if you had leftists and frustrated right-wingers heckling you daily too. Learn what optics are, the handling of situations in such an environment takes some serious tact.

Ford will be locked up if she testifies. Don't fuck with Grassley. He has the documents

Attached: 1537509026385.jpg (836x678, 56K)

So she didn't accept the invitation, she's still trying to delay because she knows Grassley is a pussy

Senile cuck Grassley extended it again to 2:30. He got played hard. Its weak as fuck. They have the upper hand in every way and they are blowing it

>WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS?

Because for decades it's been the right who is accused of being the big bully. Now they are so anxious not to be bullies they get bullied by literal shemales.

No, Grassley WANTS her to testify because he is setting her up to wreck her anus in from of the population. He has evidence that 100% discredits her story and proves it is all a setup. Wouldn't it be interesting if he had text messages / facebook messages that prove she knowingly lied which he got from a "close friend" (NSA white hats) of Ford that wants to remain anonymous?

She isn't gonna show. She will give a last minute excuse like being 3 minutes late to the airport and the patriarchy PATRIOT act made it take off without her. Unfortunately all other planes are booked. Cap this.

I really hope Assley is playing 15D chess because everyone's getting more pissed by the hour.

Or maybe he's a senile retard.

Grassley knows what he is doing. He set a trap for the whore.

Anyone who isn't a brainlet can see that they just want Ford and the dems to self destruct. If they had forced a vote through it would have given the Dems ammo for their campaigning. Now the entire world can see what a joke the dems are with the ridiculous antics.

It's really not that difficult to comprehend. If they just play deaf to her claims (as absurd as they are), it'll make the Senate repubs in-general look incompetent. There is zero evidence to support this woman's claims, nevermind that Kavanaugh's mother presided over a court case of her parents, who were hopelessly in debt at the time. There's a clear motive for obstruction by the left.

He probably has the letter that was sent for Gorsuch.

see

if that happens then I'd vote republican every election for the rest of my life

>now the world can see
It's been on display for decades. Anyone who can't see it will never see it. The time to look for new converts ended 20 or 30 years ago.

The GOP is the one repeatedly requesting it, forcing her to testify so they can find all the holes in the story

You got nothing, shitlib - kys

NPR said that the trial is already tarnished due to bullying and sexism. "Old white men" was a term brought up a lot. They are afraid the defense will "grill" her with questions and fear for her chances in court as well as her safety.

Attached: 1537543771744.jpg (464x606, 17K)

same. This better go our way bigly. The Dems need a straight up demoralizing bitch-slapping right ahead of the midterms.

>The nightmare scenario the Christine Blasey Ford and her attorney were doing everything in their power to avoid.
FTFY

Yep there it is "leaks and bullying that have tainted the process" all day on the fucking radio.

Agreed to do a thing... but only after terms are negotiated.
>All terms are unreasonable and never happening.

They just need to vote Kavanaugh in on Monday, and let Ford come to the senate to give meaningless testimony if she has nothing better to do. She might, though, because her Mondays are rumored to be super busy for some reason, as opposed to the senators who set an arbitrary date 2 weeks after hearings ended. Although the senate's date of Thursday is NOT arbitrary, since they need to have Kavanaugh in before 10/1 so that he can hear the oral arguments and rule on the DACA case. So, let her come and talk, after Kavanaugh is voted in. Dems were allowed an extension after the hearings, and are now demanding an additional extension, and on THEIR terms. Fuck 'em. They had their chance to protest, it is past, we can't have these ridiculous accusations hold up our nation.

>delusional cat lady rambling
>nightmare scenario

>everything in their power to avoid

They gave her an open invitation as soon as possible that she desperately tried to delay until later.

I still think she will never testify. She will come up with a bs excuse.

>however...

I'm really tired of being reassured of everything being a 4D chess move.

Why are democrats so desperate to keep this guy off the supreme court? Bringing up obviously fake rape allegations seems like a desperate move. Is it just rabid butthurt with no logic or is there something neoliberals don't like about him?

N.azi P.olice R.adio

Attached: picsmall.gif (265x265, 20K)

“Doctor”

Attached: 19875737-09C3-44E4-880B-C2351CF83AB3.jpg (480x360, 31K)

This has now become all about giving the Democrat Senators an opportunity to make speeches and virtue signal during the hearing.

Everyone has already figured out what she is alleging cannot be proven even if investigated.

Google: Salem Witch Trials if you're a Dem-Partisan is still too retarded to understand why nobody is falling for your shit anymore

The fact that he’s not a liberal.

Tic toc. Snl

fuck you chaniqua

They think they are a prize to be cherished, a privilege so they make demands like the uppity women they think they are.

Well, now that she's being thoroughly coached....

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA

oh look more stonewalling from the biggest gang of retards to ever fuck their own plan up with their own hands

archive.fo/ZYliH

Ford works for a pill company. Her witness will not be admissible in court because it can be painted as a business move since Kavanaugh threatens Roe v Wade.

If this is made public knowledge, support for him will surge.

Attached: 1482025729416.jpg (480x358, 34K)

>((STEIN))

Have you seen the comments on CNN liberals are eating this shit up calling him a rapist

Anything to delay for another few days.

They're hoping if they push it far enough, Kavanaugh will just give up the position and Republicans won't have another one ready until after the election.

the only way they could fuck this up would be to not vote on Monday.

Fuck her, she's playing games and only retards are still falling for it.

Repubs will be rewarded for having the balls to do it and their base will be stoked and motivated to vote for more of them.

Attached: awkward.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

>comments on CNN
COMMENTS ANYWHERE ARE BOTS AND ALGORITHMICALLY SORTED TO SOCIAL ENGINEER. Why the FUCK would you talk about comments on CNN?

Daddy Trump is way better then your retarded PM, leaf.

Attached: 75BFE3AF-A13D-4796-8F95-CB72EEA8FD50.jpg (1506x1278, 499K)

Attached: ford scotland.jpg (1000x541, 267K)

She's still trying to negotiate for Thursday, so she hasn't accepted the negotiations

This is what I last heard.

Can some illegal just shoot the bitch already? It would be poetic

>teehee I'm ready to testify now
>the trauma from Jow Forums trolls was too much, guess I have to wait another week teehee

Attached: this thread again.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Lol

What is the significance in Thursday? Or is it "Thursday" then she can't make it for some reason and it ends up in OCT?

Be careful and just keep not remembering, Chrissy girl

Cry a lot

Attached: holtonarms.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

I mean you know the game. It's "Thursday".

I'm sick of this shit. This election has pushed me so much more right.

Fuck you- white men rule because they are the most capable.

Attached: 6c7dbdd98cd70f67f102524761f3b4d2.jpg (640x640, 146K)

Now she does, after the deadline and as they prepare to vote. This is all so blatant. They’re just trying to drag this out until after midterms.

This is all a delay tactic. She wants to drive across the country. I bet her car will either break down or she'll get into an accident and she won't make it to DC by Thursday.

You must be new here, you mean you're not a full blown nazi SS yet?

That's how women work

I've resisted the urge for years, but my time has come

Thursday makes it almost impossible to have Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court by October 1st, the beginning of their next judicial session that ends in 2019

dear god i'd shit after they hyped it up for 3 days it was a kekistani white tiki boi

Next she'll be afraid of desk and will have to puvi off till next week.

She'll have to go into rehab for treatment. She'll be ready to testify sometime in July.

Attached: ms piggy.jpg (794x951, 129K)