'Code for no black people': New York bar's 'racist' dress code sparks online debate

yahoo.com/lifestyle/code-no-black-people-new-york-bars-racist-dress-code-sparks-online-debate-163147601.html

Is this bar's dress code racist, Jow Forums?

Attached: 41893041_10156755148418669_2300294675971440640_n.jpg (526x526, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>keeping niggers from fucking up your bar and scaring away paying customers
hmmm gee is it racist or good business

>no camo
is milsurp camo?

I fucking hate niggers

Are you Black?

People who associates with the left/neoliberals are the fucking worst. They cheer on when big tech bans people they dont agree with but when things like this happen its apparently racist. Cant wait to see when GOP have majority in the Supreme Court.

This has literally been a thing in nyc for decades

no

Okay, it's not camo.

pretty much every place like this has a dress code

>had zero shootings since rules applied

Really makes you think.

they probably wouldn't notice strichtarn but aside from that you'd have to stick to plain color stuff

Plenty of people will spend their money in a place not frequented by degenerates.
I don't see the problem here.

based

What's the problem with a white tee shirt? I always wear white or plain tshirts.

Attached: 1534947573564.jpg (657x635, 42K)

How about you take your future seriously and put on a damn shirt

Why does everything have to deal with racism? Dress codes are not racist.

yeah goy, spend $80 on a soft fabric shirt that will tear if you go within 10 feet of a barb wire fence

>“My problem isn’t the dress code. It’s the fact that Murphy’s Law only enforces the dress code for people of color,” someone pointed out. “I tried to go there a few years back and they denied me entrance because of my outfit but there was a group of white people that had on similar outfits like the one I had on.”
Things that never happened

Attached: 1534365121553.jpg (480x480, 48K)

What kind of shit hole are you living in where you have to worry about barbed wire during a night on the town?

excactly. there are niggers that dont dress like niggers and also white people who dress like niggers

When decent, civilized white folks are enjoying their free time they do not what blacks nearby turning their stomach and getting on their nerves. They need to stay in their own neighborhoods where their obnoxious, primitive behavior is accepted.

Attached: eww.png (340x267, 150K)

A separate space for every race.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

Sounds pretty fair to me. They're just trying to run a reasonably classy establishment, and a bunch of hooded thugmonkeys kinda ruins the atmosphere.

Besides, it's not like niggers hang out at decent Irish pubs anyway.

In other words
>Dress like an adult

A story when retold by a piece of shit somehow becomes more exaggerated and one side with each telling.

This

>no timberland boots
lmao, this is definitely intended for niggers

No, it's Irish (evidenced by the poster itself) and pretentious.
This combination indicates that it's a hipster, faux-classy shithouse for NPCs.

What kind of dull place do you live in where you don't have to worry about fights during a night on the lash?

A simple "tipping required" or "help wanted" sign would have worked just as well.

>No work boots
DROPPED

Wtf niggers work boots are the best foot wear ever concieived.

>no jeans

Maybe he's not some lower class prole who fights on his night outs

Attached: peter_2766434k.jpg (858x536, 115K)

It’s sad that even the classy outlets that engage in degenerate hedonism but in a classy way are getting slammed for engaging in materialism in their own standards.

Sad but it’s okay.

They did the same thing at an Irish pub in my neighborhood. To many darkies were trickling in. It worked. I’m not sure what’s so hard to understand about IRISH pub.

top kek, wear a collared shirt or fuck off! pretty simple mate. dress like a civilized human being. i never leave the house without a collared shirt, even if its just a casual plaid one.

>no work boots
>blacks
>work

Top kek

>What's the problem with white tee shirts
Nothing. It's the niggers and immigrants that wear them that they want to keep out but it would be raycisss to say you don't want chimp outs in your bar.

but it doesnt say no black people. How is this racist? The article is racist for assuming black people only wear these things

exactly, scum of the earth latinos, asians, and whites dress like this as well.

They're Timberlands, blacks love them. They are "work" boots but blacks buy them with money not earned from "work" and then do absolutely no "work" while wearing them.

>ripped jeans
>white tees
>camo
>work boots
>black people
wew

Timberland make really nice slip on leather boat shoes though, not a hind of hood about it.

How is this racist if stereotypes aren't true?

timberlands aren't really "work" boots but fashion boots styled like workboots. I don't think they even make steel toed timberlands

Love this idea. More restaurants and establishments need these codes to keep out nigggers and spics.

>dressing nicely is racist

thanks liberals

They should really just say 'No Blacks Allowed' keep it short and sweet.

>exactly, scum of the earth latinos,
Its literally only mexicans you faggot leaf, everyone else dresses well

>exactly, scum of the earth latinos,
Its literally only mexicans you faggot leaf, everyone else dresses well.

Attached: pablo-escobar-narcos.jpg (800x459, 74K)

>no white tees
whats the deal with this one?

>It's racist to expect POCs to have any form of personal autonomy and not dress like a hoodrat.
... remind me again how the left aren't racist

Saying that dress code is racist, is racist.

those are undershirts, not meant to be a real shirt

plenty of non blacks wear ripped jeans, jerseys, hooded sweatshirts

the no sleevless shirts or baseball hats could just as easily mean no guidos

THANK THE LAWD!

this desu
if you're outraged by this you're basically saying black people cant help but dress like thugs

I don't get it.

No, it's just what any decent bar/pub/club with a decent audience has to do to keep absolute useless trash out. If you don't do it you can pretty much renovate 3-4x per week, have daily stabbings/shootings around your club or simply close because the actual audience that makes you bank won't come back a second time.
Also only accepting passports as ID and charging a 80 CHF entry fee (entrance only that's not drink credits) only payable by credit card helps a lot.

Some NYC bars do not even allow lighters after niggers started lighting twerking ass on fire

Integration was a mistake

Mexicans: the Niggers of Spics

N-no camo?
What's a hillbilly to do?

IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO PICK WHO THE HELL THEY SERVE

>Wtf niggers work boots are the best foot wear ever concieived.
Why would niggers wear work-boots?
Why would niggers wear work-anything?

Attached: GetOut.jpg (500x393, 36K)

Attached: 1534563241028.jpg (640x463, 50K)

From what I have seen, when a bar gets accused of racism it goes under.

But yes, dress codes were designed to keep hordes of niggers out and make women feel comfortable spending tine and money there.

Freedom of association is living life according to the laws of nature. If you are not free to associate with your own in group and exclude out groups you are a slave. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1537273037173.jpg (638x550, 121K)

"Irish pubs" in america are the saddest places you can go too. Just a bunch of people quietly drinking themselves to death.

Put a fucking pool table in that bitch.

what are you supposed to wear over those?

stupid frog, did you not watch the wire? niggas dont wash clothes, they buy cheap white tee shirts for a dolla

I'm Japanese and Japanese designer camo is all I wear. Fuckin' potato niggers and their faggy Irish pub can fuckin' get firebombed with their entire families inside.

Attached: image.jpg (640x710, 243K)

Alright, I was with them for #1 - 8 rules that's its not racist. However, #9's "(No Timbs.") rule makes me suspicious af this is subtle racist haha.

Wtf, why Timbs other than not wanting to keep Blacks in your bar?

ripped jeans kraut

a breath of fresh air in jew york

ADMIT THE FUCKING NIGGER, BIGOT

Prison.

a button down

I can't go to a club like that in Liverpool, isn't that normal everywhere? Not allowed to wear tracksuits either.

Some place civilized, where citizens can bear arms. Where picking fights with strangers can easily kill you, and the state won't pick up your medical bill if you survive.

Imagine being so unironically rascist that you think only blacks can dress that way

It's a dress code, only an imbecile could read racism into that. People dress like slobs now, this is about high standards.

Typical Jap violent streak

>whites smart enough to adhere to the dress code if they want in
>blacks say "Fuck dis racist shit" and go shoot up a more tolerant bar down the road
Sounds like a win-win to me

I know of a much better dress code...

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM

>Having standards is racist.

>*pew pew pew*

Attached: 1537594452514.jpg (923x713, 68K)

I think they've tried to move away from appealing to blacks specifically, since they've fallen out of popularity.
They used to make a good work boot, I'd like to see them do that again.

>He screamed in vain from his mother's basement

Attached: image.jpg (500x269, 88K)

BAPE is for low iq people

any specific color of that type of shirt?

i dunno about color matching. undershirts are mostly useful to prevent chafing from a stiffly pressed shirt and preventing sweat stains

they make steel toed boots
my first pair of work boots were timberlands i bought for a job when i was 16 before id ever heard the stereotype

Attached: 21F74956-4E78-4F3C-92E6-7C8CC49BC381.jpg (1125x2002, 404K)

what would the "No white people" dress code look like, Jow Forums?

My mind was blown when I was about 23 and learned that a lot of blacks eat off of paper plates and plastic silverware at home so they don't have to buy and wash real cutlery.

Attached: 8360817c69c32b8070e5791552fb293a.jpg (729x1024, 78K)

>starting to defend urself for having timberland workboots
dont cuck urself, wear dem boots as much as u want, as long as u tie them up tightenly in a civilized form, and not completely loose like u just woke up on wednesday 13 pm