SWEDEN

How come Sweden managed to conquer Germany so easy in the 30 years war?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-18-12-20.png (720x1280, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poltava
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And then we conquered 2/3 of Europe

Attached: 1536507692qqqm.jpg (893x1024, 201K)

French subsidies and Gustavus Adolphus re-inventing warfare to the weapons of that period.

explain this then

it didn't, it only temporarily occupied parts of Germany
and the reason is quite obvious, the HRE was suffering very badly from civil war and a simultaneous war against France + Denmark, not exactly impressive to have success against such a weakened foe

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22 Battle of Nördlingen (1634) - Wikipedia.png (321x1159, 260K)

How about less autistic WEWUZCONQUERORS and more focus on the now Gustav

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET

focus on the present sven

Attached: tswede.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Germany was a disunited clusterfuck with no real centralized power and thousands of microstates

Sweden was more like France or England it had a strong centralized government that could actually fight and field an army.

GUSTAVUS

I will have you little disrespectfu kids knoq to RESPECT YOUR MASTERS

I conquered you swine the blood of my ancestors flows in my veins and by my rightous hands I WILL DESTROY YOU KEKS AGAN

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES12.jpg (4696x5384, 1.97M)

Gustav II Adolf had the weapons to bring disaster, his army was "new" in comparison.
For example, Swedish Shock tactics with a combination of:
>Pikes
>Muskets
>Grenades
This caused mass panic, mass death and relative few Swedish casualties. Sadly our King also wanted to lead at the front.

And that was more or less the thing about Sweden from 1500-1800. We spent a lot of money on our small, but well trained and well equipped army. Also our Kings loved mercenaries.

Attached: 1536484506073.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

>Swedes
>taking credit for every cross flag and a variety of Germanics they're only tenuously related to
Literally mutt tier 'muh ancestry' aping Sven, try to be a little more coherent next time.

git gud nord cuck boy

Attached: empire_of_alexander.jpg (1000x719, 160K)

My God, I thought the Swede as the retard here. Back to the swamps Ivan, Alexander spoke Greek and was ethnically Greek.

Well if a GREEK had posted that...

First of all Alexander the great was a blonde blue eyed Nordic man of Macedonian origin

I know macedons today that are blonde

Second of all Those lands we took are EXCLUSIVELY TAKEN BY NORDIC SWEDES ANF NRWEGIANS

NT DUXKING GERMAN SWINES

Attached: 1536360021956-1.jpg (4696x5384, 2.28M)

wrong flag faggot.

Likely had something to do with the fact that Germany would exist for another 226 years. Keep patting yourself on the back though sven.

Wait why am I defending Germany? Fuck Germany.

Attached: 1535919557964.png (595x160, 23K)

>Tyrone speaks english, he was ethnically anglo saxon

Attached: 1508806457954.png (1980x1200, 109K)

Having a Swedish passport doesn't change your ancestors Abdi.

Attached: swedes (1).jpg (2301x1727, 451K)

1488% NORDIC

Attached: alexander_mosaic.web.2.jpg (1536x1024, 410K)

Sweden snap out of it.. what's in the past is in the past..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poltava

Attached: aurelian.jpg (270x354, 18K)

How were the Ostrogoths, Vandals and Visgoths Swedish?

The russian tsar was swedish decendant through Rurik, therefor he won

Swedes formed russia

we cpnwuered england 5 times

and italy SPQR 3 Times

you got chcled Brit

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

bump

This map doesn't become true no matter how many times you shit-post it Sven.

>Goths
Germanic tribe from the black sea region, traditional ideas that they came from southern Skandinavia HAVE BEEN QUESTIONED AND CAN NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED SUBSTANTIATED.
Even if the ancestral core may have once come from Skandinavia, the idea that these people can still be considered Swedish after centuries of settlement at the black sea and certainly picking up new soldiers and camp-followers on their migration through europe is retarded.

>Vandals
Came from Poland, same as with Goths, even IF an original core may have once come from Skandinavia, the Vandals are probably etymologically synonymous with Venedi, meaning they may actually have been a slavic tribe or at least heavy in slavic genetics.

>Oldenburg
You did not conquer that shit, you inherited it due to feudal rules of succession. Using such a retarded definition of conquest Germany had once "conquered" all Habsburg domains under Charles V and the British Empire was actually a province of the Kingdom of Hannover, apart from, you know, the actual german conquests of WW2.

>Lands taken by Swedes
Changed the name because the original retarded name was vikings, but that does not make this any less retarded because practically none of these conquests were done by people who would have considered themselves ethnically swedish.

You are a fucking moron and every time a swede posts this I asks myself why exactly I care about what happens to you faggot nation.

If only I wasn't French born and raised and in this country for work :^)

Attached: 1530160609704S.jpg (297x329, 42K)