Men are better than being women than actual women

>men are better than being women than actual women

Attached: A28F6F0992DB41678E9DB20942703B9F.jpg (1042x1423, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DebbieHayton/status/1042896964952764417
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 5B49B8F291BE485098006D5A4260C0F3.jpg (976x549, 79K)

Attached: D220323425034B68989C77075C4725F2.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

FaceApp wasn’t even close

Attached: 5E1186A7-CE2A-475E-9022-48E22F2789F3.jpg (844x442, 268K)

Hahahaha, civil war when among leftists?

I want her to admit that progressivism is societal cancer.

So feminists are saying that made up genders are not real and your true gender is the one you are born with?

I love how trannies inadvertently confirm what feminism denies. Soon all the top "female" executives will be trannies. Just like how the only "female" professional gamers are trannies. The same will go for every other field where men dominate. Almost as if trannies are biologically male and biology matters.

link the tweet so we can read the replies fucking piece of shit
twitter.com/DebbieHayton/status/1042896964952764417

Attached: mono.jpg (374x357, 21K)

only if they have help from their friendly neighborhood Jow Forums to get things rolling

These TERF tears are delicious, my friend. Also, traps aren’t gay.

Attached: my_gender_is_not_a_costume.jpg (596x510, 59K)

Already happening for the most part. Fever dreams of a blue wave are all that is holding this shitshow together, barely that is...

Its time for us to cook up some fresh memes them :^)

Yes, they are infighting and it’s glorious. They even made an acronym for the Nazi feminists -TERF- Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist.

Some day people will look back into history at (((the trans movement))) with the same level of bewilderment that we have for tribes that reshaped infant's skulls into xenomorph heads

Someone PLEASE spam these two with transphobic accusations, I beg! It's time they got a taste of their own medicine!

>Some day people will look back into history at (((the trans movement))) with the same level of bewilderment that we have for tribes that reshaped infant's skulls into xenomorph heads
its all about (((art))) my man

>women are staunchly pro-trans until they start losing attention
Sounds about right. Only a matter of time until they realize trans women rate lower than them on the privilege scale and have to look for a new way to be victims.

Attached: celebrate_diversity_but_not_always.jpg (597x178, 25K)

There is nothing wrong with being trans.

what's the use of women once we have artificial wombs?

Attached: wrong_think.jpg (589x150, 23K)

People started to by making memes targetting white women, saying they were sellouts to feminism for the majority if them voting Trump.

That and using the tranny/terf dispute are good wedges to start with.

>fake tweet has 5 likes already

Convinced that twitter has bots to shill for trannies

KYS

No such thing as 'trans'. These people are cross-dressers that get surgical modifications.

>There is everything wrong with being trans.
ftfy
At least he's buttblasting one feminist though.

this shit is fucking funny. I wish I knew who the woman in the OP is. A feminist?

Attached: trans_equal_mysogyny.jpg (613x556, 51K)

>progressive
>top 100 women not making children

We are the domination race and people, we dominate its what we are good at

That's because FaceApp changes the appearance to a woman and not a drag queen.

not an argument
>No such thing as 'trans'
>offers definition of trans
not an argument

>there is nothing wrong with being a degenerate crossdressing faggot larping as the weaker sex

at least they have the decency to kill themselves by the numbers, so they do have some redeeming qualities

Attached: 1536480150306.png (604x868, 445K)

>man who part times as a woman kicks the ass of women that have been doing it their whole lives
absolutely based

I wasn't arguing, I was fixing it for you.

(((You)))

Did you know that cisgendered people also sexually abuse children from time to time?

>I'm actually fuming and tearful at this insult to all women
Fucking kekked.

Attached: ApuEatingIceCream.png (657x527, 28K)

I've never implied that non dysphoric people can't abuse children, but if you want to go there, why not.

Sexual deviants are statistically more likely to molest kids.
And since all tranners are by definition sexually perverted, they have more chances to end up diddling kids

Attached: gay men pedophiles.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

flawless logic there
them kindem brains what got the nazis to the moon

Attached: BB38D421-7B16-4E20-B519-78587E24BFF0.jpg (500x473, 60K)

leftists are only united in their hatred and envy of straight white males, outside of that they do not like each other at all

feminists hate traps for the most part because it is a way for men to acquire female privilege

There is no reason not to just say you identify as genderfluid and claim whichever sex is most beneficial at any given time. If you get called out by a butthurt lefty of any stripe, just call them nastier, more creative slurs and cause a minor civil war on their side.

In English, please

Literally KYS though

The real question is how do we get TERFs to be racist?

Remember Bruce Jenner + wig won "woman of the year" in (about) 2015.

"The best woman" that year was a dude in a wig

Attached: IMG_2693.png (578x363, 189K)

in most cases they already are. Terfs are usually either old feminists whos views were very progressive in their time but have become outdated or tumblr girls who thought they were trans for a month and now feel like because they didnt actually have it its not real.

My sister is actually a TERF, and she used to be a communist/pro trans/etc. but she is still anti-racist.

I'm sure the 101st TOP FEMALE EXECUTIVE is really fucking hurting.

Just get lefties to participate in the oppression Olympics and they will all accuse each other of all sorts of things.

I love TERFs. Watching them argue with other deranged leftists is the best way for people capable of seeing reason to become fellow misanthropes.

The fuck is a TERF?
Some new LGAQTYX^2 thing?

Feminists who don't like men in skirts pretending to be women.

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. They're useful idiots for people that hate everyone.

Tbh the few open terfs which I have met haven't exactly been fans of muslim/african culture

The birth of a TERF.

We need an asteroid to take out earth, maybe let a tribe somewhere survive so humans can start again.

What the fuck of the fuck

FAGGOTS FUCK KIDS TO CREATE MORE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

GET REDPILLED

Attached: 1533782902392.jpg (759x1024, 232K)

>tfw you realize the rise of trannies was orchestrated by anti-feminists who wanted a way to remove biological women from positions of power and prestige

here we go

Attached: DnnGkn7W4AA2T8b.jpg (1980x1077, 398K)

That meme hurts my brain.

because he's I mean she's "brave"
that's like a Miss contest with a deaf woman or a black woman or a trans woman. They will win.

Pretty sure that's the GRIDS, faggot.

I disagree with your premise that trannies are sexually perverted. Being trans is not necessarily about sexuality.

Being an AGP is though

We can make a sport of this

>Anything you can do I can do better!
>not really lol!

Attached: fucking dying.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>Being trans is not necessarily about sexuality.
>Pretending you're a woman, pumping yourself full of hormones, and chopping your bits off is not about sexuality.

Attached: 1534148921663.jpg (413x550, 35K)

WTF I have some respect for traps now.
Still think they are gay though.

I've had trans friends who were straight male and transitioned and are still seeing women.
I've had trans friends who were gay men and transitioned and are still seeing men.
So, no, it doesn't have to do with sexuality.

>day dreaming about getting the boy f*cked out of you by other men
>impersonating the sexual submissiveness of the opposite gender

Some trans people might want to romanticize the phenomenon, but the truth is that a lot of them start transitioning because of the sissy fetish slippery slope.

Attached: c66.jpg (680x879, 111K)

Attached: Patriarchy Card.jpg (669x433, 207K)

That perverts will act like perverts? Yes, makes sense to most normal people. No wonder its beyound you sweetie. Don't worry. We're gonna beat you into being normal.

Attached: inject 9 year old.jpg (480x244, 16K)