California shouldn't be allowed to have such a large influence on the Presidential election

55 electoral votes ffs. Why is this allowed?

Attached: 2000px-California_in_United_States.svg.png (2000x1238, 524K)

>Why is this allowed?
To piss off retards like yourself.

Bigger population. If Red States want more electoral votes, they need to start having lots of kids to counter California's importing lots of Mexicans.

burgerbrain

Attached: electoral college math.jpg (891x517, 135K)

What if we just cut off Cali's water supply so they can't support any more immigrants?

California should be chopped off, and left to drift out and/or sink into the Pacific Ocean.

It’s based on population you dufus. If cuckifornia was split, they’d have even more senate votes. No thanks.

Cal-exit when?

Attached: Nuke California-chan.jpg (710x1024, 47K)

Our population is one of if not the biggest out of the states

This, the veto of the 3 California bill fucked me up

I wouldn't mind that, but the MExicans and liberals would infest a lot of other states. California has over 40 million people, and spreading them through the other states would actually hurt. BEcause California is actualy underrepresented in electoral votes. Electoral votes are the number of senators and representives the state has. Although California has 12.5% of the population, they have less than 10% of the electoral votes, because each state, regardless of population, gets 2 senators. Allowing the California cancer to spread would result in additional states going blue. We need to either kick California out of the Union, or purge the state of leftists. I prefer the purge.

All those illegal aliens get counted (and who knows how many vote, CA refuses to turn over their voting records)

large portion of those EVs are due to all the illegals being counted
thats why CA is flipping the fuck out over Trump's census planning to ask if you're a citizen when they count you

55 elecs or more, I’m fine with their outsize number as long as every voter passes a test

Attached: 73A07F24-C72E-49F4-9DA1-FDC980450EAC.jpg (480x696, 76K)

>So paranoid that you are against national IDs and finger prints
>Mad because illegal migrants can enter, get into UNI, do crime and vote
Never change conservacucks

Cal-xico when?

Attached: Final battle.jpg (250x166, 10K)

35 years ago

Please do it

California should have more electoral votes based on population
More congressmen too.
Its only fair, after all.

California has enough water to support their population for decades.
The water crisis was in turn due to years of little to no rain (which really hurt farmers) with no guarantee of it ever coming back to previous levels.

Calfags: #NotMyPresident, Muh Her Turn, White-cis male
AMLO: Hold my sombrero, Donald amigo

Attached: peachmint.png (680x659, 843K)

The only truth is California has a bigger economy then any other state.

How does that make you feel?

yet also has the highest poverty rate
whats going on ????

That's what happens when you harbor millions of illegals lol