2018 Iran Uprising Summit in New York

That's right boys and girls. Uncle Sam is sponsoring the MKO, a Marxist terrorist cult group to overthrow Iran's current government. Thousands of their members are currently at the Sheriton Hotel in New York.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzVcboi8xw8

Today's attack by Arab seperatists was coordinated with Saudi Arabia and the UAE and part of a larger campaign to make Iran into another Syria.

In 4 days Trump will talk about Iran at the UNSC.

After failing to overthrow Assad in Syria, the US is going to try to attack Iran directly.

Attached: key note speakers.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxwYaKkDH6o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin#New_British_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=w9YFo2w4Ngg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So it's Israel, S.A. and US versus Iran and everyone else?

>After failing to overthrow Assad in Syria, the US is going to try to attack Iran directly.
No fucking way that will work.

Israel, UAE, KSA, Jordan, Bahrain, USA vs Iran

Attached: UANI.jpg (644x618, 63K)

It's the only option left besides full scale war.

So how will this work for EU? I know they said to compensate EU companies doing business in Iran and give aid to Iran as well.

The EU doesn't care, they can live without the Iranian market.

Then why did they all go to Washington to beg Trump to keep the Iran deal intact? Obviously its not true that they dont care.

They don't want war with Iran because that could lead to another refugee crisis. But when we look at it economically Iran is not that important. Most major European companies (KLM, Shell, Folkswagen, Airbus etc) have already pulled out of Iran. This ofcourse because they don't want to lose their business in the US.

China will come to Iran's aid. Watch and see. The (((West))) is too pathetic, at this time, to become another Alexander, sorry.

Still... Iran will probably have support from Russia and/or China. I remember reading someone said that going to war with Iran is super expensive because of their terrain and military. Invasion would be harder and more costly than anything they have done so far in middle east, last time worked because they managed to sell 9/11 to the American people. Imagine what they would have to do this time to sell this Iran war?

China is as isolationist as it gets, they won't do a damn thing to help Iran. They didn't even prevent Iran from getting sanctioned in the UNSC.

They aren't going for full scale war, they are planning to set up an insurgency of minority groups and anti government political factions.

I know, thats what the conference is about. Still, communists vs nationalistic muslims?

With the goal to Balkanize and split fracture Iran into multiple countries, each new country under the sphere of influence of USA or Russia. USA wants Khuzestan province because of how close it is to Strait of Hormuz, which is important geostrategically.

But it's not going to work.

MKO is a weird group. They are radical Marxist Islamists.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxwYaKkDH6o

Because China is busy building the land infrastructure in Eurasia that is leaving wester sanctions toothless. The US navy doesn’t have complete global control over trade the same way they did in the early 00s

China knows they are next on USA's shit list and will get inevitably get involved. Iran will probably allow the Chinese to have soft cultural and power influence in the near future. I think the Iranian leaders wanted the Europeans to do this at first, but they then became disillusioned over time and chose to become a semi-puppet of China. It's all thanks to how pathetic, brain-washed, and cucked modern (((Westerners))) are, thanks largely to (((Americunts))).

I don't want to explain my reasoning of why I know this.

Good video. Do you think they will succeed?

I guess they better make quick work of Iran then.

I don't know.

The problem lies in the economic system that US set up after WW2 right? As long as countries wants business with US they have no choice.

>Path to Freedom
They mean slavery right? No adult is stupid enough to believe this garbage. Who am I kidding there are some idiots left in the world who think the US is anything more then death dealers for their kike masters.

Attached: 1533583886303.jpg (400x400, 29K)

The problem is that European countries have no real military might and exist under the dominion of USA. I agree with this guy's analysis somewhat of how the modern (((West's))) order is set up. Here's not 100% right, but he does have the right gist:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin#New_British_Empire

In 2005, Panarin coined the term "New British Empire", which in his view started forming in 1945 (later he said that the Dulles brothers created it)[citation needed] and consists of 7 levels, with the following structure (subordinate from top to bottom):[citation needed]

American-British transnational capital: Control centres – London and New York, analytical centre – RAND Corporation (USA, California).
USA: Control centre – Washington DC, analytical centre – the State Department of the USA.
British Commonwealth: Control centre – London, analytical centre – the BBC.
Trojan horse states: Poland, Saudi Arabia
Economically controlled states
Politically controlled states
Destabilisation states: Central Asian states, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Yugoslavia
Panarin has written that the September 11 attacks in 2001 may have been aimed at replacing levels 2 and 3 of the New British Empire with China and the Chinese Commonwealth, respectively (see also his book "Information warfare and geopolitics"), accelerating the U.S. collapse, or preventing it.

>Here's not 100% right
He's not 100% right*

they will fail

Here is the people they want to put in charge

youtube.com/watch?v=w9YFo2w4Ngg

Sometime in the future this organization is going to be involved in headlines with words like blow back.
Very obvious Jews in that video as well so you know they are up to no good.

Attached: 1537298943450.jpg (768x576, 228K)

I don't see any Jews.

classic jew phenotype, or am I just going crazy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22_16-11-54.png (156x138, 24K)

>trump admin sponsoring neocon regime change
im absolutely shocked. who could have predicted this, literally total surprise

Attached: lordbolton.png (750x750, 657K)

Or maybe he is, this might sound insane, Iranian?

>He's not 100% right*
True, his prediction of 2010 collapse is a little bit off. Seems Trump is trying to reverse many of the things he is talking about, like immigration and trying to prevent its economic decline.

Hard to say how much of it is true, but it is interesting. Especially the US debt situation.

Iranians and Jews have a shared ancestry, so you guys might be onto something haha

This retards should look at the real modern history of Iran. When the Shah was not playing along the Zionists (correctly) decided that an Islamic Iran would be easier to handle than a non-Islamic Iran so they created yet-another-revolution. One of the tools used for this revolution were MKO who were BTFO by the new Zionist-installed Islamic regime.

trump is a puppet, "alt-right" is a psyop, no democratic western country is a democracy. it's all really predictable

This. Kikes created Shi'a Iran. They will eventually destroy it to make a liberal regime.
Such is kikery

This. Democracy is supposed to fix the two thing that leads to the fall of empires, namely people's opposition to the leadership and lack of change.