The Project for Restoration of America and Europe

The goal of PRAE is to create a safe mono-ethnic America and Europe. PRAE is mostly based on action.

1. All supporters of PRAE are to join, fund, or form their own organizations to support and carry out PRAE.

2. PRAE organizations vary widely in terms of ideology, but what's important is that all agree on PRAE.

3. A PRAE-affiliated organization's number of members should reach 2% to 3% of its respective country, OR be supported ideologically by 2% to 3% of its respective country's population.

4. Each organization must secure funding for buses, transport vehicles, shipping containers and ships, portable cells, wrist and ankle restraints, and other forms of crowd control and transportation.

5. Once the membership goal described in 3 is realized, or is sufficiently close to being realized, organizations should consider forming smaller units to initiate Humane Restoration.

6. Humane Restoration begins. Each organization or its unit relies on demographic data and intelligence to target areas that hold immigrants and refugees that are not of European decent.

7. Units are to apply coercive force or the threat thereof to evacuate such persons into buses and other means of transportation. The persons evacuated will be returned by force to their country of origin.

This project, if it begins today, can completely restore America and Europe within the next two years, and serve as a model for Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and other relevant geographical locations.

1/

Attached: prae.png (480x288, 8K)

Nah, go fuck yourself racist. You're not going to violently deport millions of people because you're scared of brown people raping your sister.

So commies are anti-racist?

Restore your foreskins first

The most appealing feature of PRAE is that it does not involve any kind of violent ethnic genocide, but rather a morally justified humane and practical removal of persons that have invaded and imposed undue burden on countries that don't belong to them.

Disagreements with PRAE are necessary to refine it, but the main thing is that something very much like it be carried out within the next half decade. Electoral politics can help, but are not necessary to fulfilling it.

Some are, some aren't, most are, I am. I'm antifa and pro Trotsky.

I am an atheist racist who realizes that shitskins will take over the secular western world. And shitskins are always religious, low IQ, inbred, criminals, etc.

What about bi-racial kids? For fucks sake what about non-Europeans who’ve lived in those countries for over hundreds of years, while some white who emigrated only recently?

Is this the Tumblr raid? Woke up late, missed the briefing. What's the plan, more nazi shit?

>Nah, go fuck yourself racist. You're not going to violently deport millions of people because you're scared of brown people raping your sister.

Objections like this will be common. The main thing for PRAE-affiliated organizations is to ultimately ignore them and carry out the action. The action is what matters. Debate and persuade leftists when you can, but as our very survival is at stake, the action is what ultimately matters.

Shit forgot my flag. How do I delete post?

Yes We are being raided. Checked every thread there is multiple commie meme flags posting anti white stuff.

You’re in for some competition there mate. Also, you think the Western world can force other countries to take in people without their consent? You’ll be looking for mutually assured destruction coming from the East.

Attached: 98D4B4B9-5179-4479-A3CE-07AA4D2B2172.jpg (384x384, 31K)

What do you mean by the East?

We can keep them in camps. We'll have plenty of old movies and a pool so they will have stuff to do.

Largely East Asia, the successor to the Western world, like it or not.

Do you include the middle east, south asia and southeastern asia?

Memeflag fagget

You are the most racist people on earth. Anti-whites. Only White states are filled with commie scum ideology. No subversion in Japan. No subversion in China. No subversion in Sudan. Just in fucking Europe and the US. Fuck you marxist. You hang once, you will hang twice.

learn what they did to you

>Only White states are filled with commie scum ideology.
>No subversion in China.

Uh. Ever heard of Mao?

Middle East — Far too conflict ridden, also not enough collective muscle
South Asia — Would be at the “third” place after the East Asian and the Western world, they still have a long way to go
Southeast Asia — This is included in the “Eastern” world, they’re like what the Balkans is to Europe.

>What about bi-racial kids? For fucks sake what about non-Europeans who’ve lived in those countries for over hundreds of years, while some white who emigrated only recently?

This is a more sensible concern. First it should be pointed out that these cases are relatively few in number, and their existence should not veto out the overall Project.

Second, there are safe and humane options for addressing these cases where they exist. Here are a few recommendations.

For persons who are the product of miscegenation and long-term non-immigrant residents, they are permitted to stay on the very reasonable condition that they have no criminal background, are not of semitic ancestry, are not part of any organization whose values are contrary to the respective monoethnic country, and are able to achieve 90-100 or above as an objective intelligence quotient in administered exams.

That would be one example, there are many more options that vary in severity according to the case.

The short answer is that it's case-by-case for these exceptions to the rule.

Uh, we’re everywhere Hans. Equality, Justice, and Freedom is a divine right to every human being across the planet, you don’t hear about non-white countries being told to accept equality because you don’t live there. You think Communist presence is not there in the Middle East, South Asia, SEA, Eastern Asia?

Commies are everywhere I know. There are many maoists and mainstream commies in south asia.

How do you deal with law enforcement, in europe such organisations would likely be banned soon

Are u mentally dumb? Im talking about the present. Commies got purged multiple times from everywhere. They are parasites, as i said they hang once. And will twice. You can see the shilling in the thread. Repeating plebbit tier talking points, which can be refuted by 10 year old kids.

As it should be, South Asia, in particular. Talking with a few Indian and Pakistani Communists I’ve come to realize that those places need social justice far more than the Western world because of systemic oppression of several ethnic ties and groups. The West isn’t perfect in this regard, but it is much better.

Repeating empty buzzwords like equality like a good goy, if your saying is true im embracing finally the time where diversity is finally happening in africa as well, 50% Whites and 50% Blacks in Africa, thats only fair, i mean you say equality, i will gladly join your great organisation then
Now swallow your sleep pills good goy, dont take too much, your rope is reserved you know

You don’t realise how dumb you make yourself look like. I’m not some gullible goy, the State of Israel is a criminal state existing on the lands of the Palestinian people and those who endorse the genocide of the Palestinians must be put in front of the International Court of Justice.

Jews & Israel are much better than any muslim or hindu

>How do you deal with law enforcement, in europe such organisations would likely be banned soon.

Yes you've focused on the main obstacle, in my view. But one that can be adequately handled by part 3 of the Project, which involves support of 2% to 3% of the population in a PRAE-affiliated organization's country.

This percentage of support or even active membership should by my estimates constitute sufficient popular pressure to mitigate law enforcement crackdowns.

Also it's important to bear in mind that this project does not have to be initiated simultaneously in all relevant countries in order to be successful. The countries that have the least censorship and law enforcement pushback can achieve it sooner than others. They should then consider aiding neighboring countries where censorship and law enforcement presents an obstacle.

An example would be Polish units aiding neighboring German units if the latter is tied down.

The other thing to consider is that ideological and intellectual battles would still be operating in tandem as PRAE does not call for any existing efforts to be ceased. Thus, it's a good chance that various forms of support or agreement within law enforcement agencies themselves already exist. This will be more apparent as PRAE-type actions are performed.

And who are you to say that? Have you met all Jews, Muslims and Hindus?

I can give you countless examples where Jews have exercised their privilege as an economically successful community to jeopardise other peoples, I can also give you many examples of Hindus and Muslims doing good for others.

We’re opposed to all forms of tyranny, whether it is committed by Blacks, Whites, Jewish, Muslims or Hindus.

Blacks, Muslims and Hindus are inferior human beings.

>We’re opposed to all forms of tyranny
...except our own.

Attached: 1536839802721.png (578x560, 57K)