Kraut and tea is back

Kraut and tea is back.
How does it feel knowing the alt right is no longer safe?

Attached: 6666601375941158829-1495638424.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3j9jwB3l4g
youtu.be/bqTxTb7vWcE
youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZAXBSot3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally shaking in my boots.

are there even any (((alt-right))) figures left after kraut, david sherratt and destiny BTFO everyone?

oh shit dawg what we gon do

Attached: 1501152944692.gif (158x223, 3.88M)

Im glad his counselling has helped him move on from being raped.

(((Jim))) but his ego will take him down

Notice none of them could even put a dent in Race Realism.

who

>Destiny literally BTFOing everyone who comes on his stream
>Braving ruin in hiding like a little bitch
>Coach cuckpill exposes as a scammer
>Mouthy Buddah has switched sides
Not looking too good tbqh senpai

BTFO ALT-RIGHT
BIG BRAIN KRAUT AND HIS SUPER ACADEMIC SKEPTICS ARE GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN AGAIN
JF WAS KILLED, WHO IS NEXT?????

it's over, the alt right drumpfkins have been utterly destroyed

Attached: destgs.jpg (214x234, 9K)

(((jim)))is next. He has already been exposed as a doxxed and groomer

Was there ever a fall grander than Kraut's on youtube? He was driven insane because he spent hours and hours making videos trying to debunk the alt right, then JF and Althype shoot out videos in a day dissecting everything he said. It's a great tale of hubris

>memeflag
Opinion discarded

Jim has been exposed as a pedo. It's over for him.

He will not divide our dicks.

Kraut exposed half of these people as doxxers, scammers, degenerates or worse. He is coming for the other half soon
Also drallasta btfo'd alt hype

Together with Sargon, Kraut and Tea will crush the alt-right collectivists once and for all.

Attached: f8f.jpg (1152x1152, 234K)

>except Alt hype and had to claim it was immoral to even discuss the topic with him
>I am blackmailed
>not a race realist
>never claimed to be a staunch race realist and still claims he doesn't understand the science

kek
cringe

Sage. Go back to Israel.

Attached: krautkike.png (1232x1160, 544K)

He can't quit though he is a neet
He has to do this even when it's not fun anymore
Sargoy is too big too fail

t. BasedGoy of applebees

youtube.com/watch?v=I3j9jwB3l4g

Kraut and Teal Deer

Attached: KandT.jpg (800x450, 53K)

What is Jim's dox or did you mean Doxxer?

>2k views
Kek. Big brain alt right

What is it with skeptics? They have consistently been the most cringy people on the internet.

>irrelevant e-celeb is back
WOW.

Attached: 1AAD466A-0DC9-4F48-B4C0-533D5BBE2B23.png (340x380, 252K)

Yeah he deserves more views

>tfw you will never be as aryan as Kraut

Attached: Unkraut.jpg (784x858, 79K)

I meant the latter
College drop outs who obssess over miniscule shit and came to the conclusion they where big brained goys because some fags who clicked on their videos when they bored didn't tell them otherwise

Just don't call him a Nazi

>that poverty wall in the background

kek...

>ywn be attaching vibrating nipple clamps on his masculine hairy bear chest while he moans in his fake RP accent

How you doin today, kekistan?

Attached: Extraction.webm (320x240, 2.09M)

>Shitskin eyes
>Shitskin hair
>Being Fat
>Smoking

Kys you fat fucking autist.

Attached: 1534196188714.jpg (1280x960, 222K)

>*blocks your path*

based and red pilled

lock up your daughters!

Attached: sav.jpg (771x829, 107K)

>btfo
>jontron
>just barely
GG tiny man

Attached: SargonofAkkad.jpg (349x349, 23K)

Isn't Shaun a doxxer how has that impacted his sub count?

Do you think Sargon will rebuild some of the bridges he burned with Leftwing youtube channels considering the backlash he has been getting from the Right?

Double based
Proof?

The Alt-Right doesn't even exist any more, retard.

He says on an alt right board

*Luftwaffe bombing intensifies*

Attached: goering.jpg (1527x1627, 937K)

Jow Forums is radical centrist

Attached: 1530126676067.jpg (983x376, 50K)

Is this from Brazil or some kind of Mexican drug cartel murder?

>that glorious feel when the left is the counterculture on youtube.

>Jow Forums is alt right

Attached: Chan101.gif (640x480, 3.42M)

this

all my zoomer friends say Contrapoints and Destiny are their favorite youtubers

youtu.be/bqTxTb7vWcE
Yeah no

What is the difference between centrism and redical centrism?
Feels based

Don't forget Hbomberguy and Shaun.

>18 months ago
>Naked ape not being a laughing stock today
Kek

The "redical" bit.

>Dense-tiny
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes it happened 18 months ago and?He still lost the argument

Naked Ape admitted that he didn't win against Destiny - that he doesn't know much about economics - and that he only went on there to troll him.

You fucking retard.

Didn't he declare the alt right unbeatable and declare a dox war, then implode into cringe after his black ops all leaked and he ended up doxed? And his dox included being a high school drop out turned janitor, cuckold and C&BT masochist, and that he tried to trap a foreign girl in his house? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he also not write any of his own videos and rely entirely on his friends because he literally didn't understand the alt right arguments?

I'm sure the one guy still using the term alt right is really scared.

>discord got infiltrated 2 days in a row
Dude's an absolute retard.

Why does Kraut claim he's not a doxer when he admitted that he doxed someone before?

Attached: DRYwWCxXUAEty1W.jpg (610x630, 55K)

This whole "centrism" thing is a complete red herring. It's not "centrist" to reject authoritarianism and racial identity politics.

>Gathering info on public media figure and not using it
>Same as blackmailing someone or harming their family like was done to kraut
Kek. Small alt right brain at work

So why would he use the word "dox" if it's not doxing?

I was actually worried for a minute I might have helped get him to kill himself. In his "I'm sorry" video (or whatever it was called) after his discord got exposed and he'd been dismantled by AltHype six or seven times on race realism, I told him to just pack it up and abandon his channel because there's no bouncing back from all this.
>one day later all his videos go private
>he disappears from the internet for months
I really thought I'd pushed him over the edge.

Attached: 1491530221411.png (456x522, 335K)

Because it's gathering dox you retard.

So he's a doxer after all then?

>I made this

Attached: ABS_FAIL.jpg (480x640, 22K)

You are an idiot. Gathering is not the same as spreading. This has been explained already.

youtu.be/4ogzq__m8oE
This one is pretty good too

"Dox" as a noun just means "documents." "Dox" as a verb means to release previously private information, revealing someone's previously private identity. The noun and the verb have different meanings. Why is that so hard to understand?

>I gave it to the guardian, so JF would defend him
He gave it to a guy who posted it on Kiwifarms. That's not spreading a dox?

Proof he told the guardian to spread it?
Because just a minute ago you didn't seem to know doxxing even was

If it's being posted onto a discord server then of course it's being spread you dumb memeflag nigger.

Nice mental gymnastics

"gave" is a past-tense verb.

Attached: Cry.gif (236x172, 931K)

>obsessive e-celebrity threads increase at the same time as the influx of drumpf and pro-EU posting
hmm

>I gathered the dox on CRP
>I gave em to the guardian
>because I thought you would defend him
Guardian is known for exposing information. How would Kraut have expected JF to defend CRP unless he knew the guardian would make his info public? People are grasping at straws to defend Kraut at this point, it's obvious he wanted to publish the CRP dox and used the guardian as his middle man to not get his hands dirty. I don't care about CRP but if you're going to dox someone, don't try to weasel your way out of it by having endless arguments about the definition of doxing.

You need to be toasted.

Attached: JewBread.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

Oh, I cant wait to listen to another german saying how he doesn't care about his people. 2 times the fun when its the same individual who lost his mind waging some sort of internet crusade.
Pure comedy. Collectivists BTFO.

Stop posting you copy&pasta every week faggot
sage

This is a moral argument, not a legal one. This is so Jewish. The reason people don't like "doxing" (verb) is because it makes an anonymous entity's identity public. People didn't even blame Kraut, they blamed his entire group. The problem was that he was trying to get his opponents doxed after he couldn't win arguments with them, to teach them a lesson and scare them away from responding to him any more.

It was extremely pathetic for him to organize it, which he denied until it was proven that he was directly involved in getting and spread the information. He took the worst possible route out of losing an argument and then found a way to make it even worse by lying about it.

>your honor, my client didnt "dox" anyone, he just asked his friends to do it, did some of the work himself, and then spread it to everyone! thats not doxing because he didnt post it to kiwifarms!
If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit, etc. How embarrassing.

The crux of the issue is this: did Kraut reveal the guy's identity or was it out there already? If it was out there, it's not "doxing."

Wrong, did you see the furries he talked about? They are way worse than him. Forget about it.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is based and redpilled? Has anybody expressed any kind of bluepilled or unbased at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition based and redpilled so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

>1 post by this ID
Jim despises pedos and child abusers, that is well known.

Sargoy tried to frame Jim as a "child groomer" because he was mad people made fun of his suit.

Attached: 1537130909103.gif (648x600, 2.3M)

Yeah. I know the guy I replied to is a shill but there's people retarded enough to believe it on here.

Why is he back?

Because he is a lunatic who lives off attention and is incapable of admitting to being wrong. Now he's trying to weasel his way back into relevance by pretending to be a victim.

He fucking knew his use of grooming would imply pedophilia, i reckon he's got kike in him.

He's half Anglo half Austrian Jew

a gift to Kraut
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZAXBSot3k

Cuck and pussy is back? Wonderful

Attached: 1537242818532.gif (413x243, 51K)

It was fucking great

>academics respond
>ok, but where are the pregnant trouts?
>YOU'RE JUST A PERVERT AUTIST FUCKER

>tfw jf will never rescue his sperg of a girlfriend from her oedipal family and the batshit French court system

Attached: 1524340941572.png (889x977, 490K)

Sean Last is unironically the smartest person I know that exists in these spheres. He's also not Alt-Right.

>How does it feel knowing the alt right is no longer safe?
How does it feel knowing EVERYONE will ALWAYS REMEMBER who was a part of this doomed "movement" of ignorance?