Gender dynamics and water flow

Would you sacrifice your life for female strangers, Jow Forums?

Or have times changed and chivalry is dead?

Attached: survival rates.jpg (1041x1363, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anesi.com/titanic.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chivalry is good when most women are raised right and kept honorable. Now most of them are worthless whores.

Attached: FV_tldr2.png (2880x3932, 1.04M)

Post source

of what?

Attached: w.jpg (658x540, 83K)

Nope, they wanted equal rights and they got them.

Titanic survival numbers

It's directly in the pic, blindanon.

Attached: p.jpg (328x361, 25K)

Women should not be sacrificed for because they do not know how to sacrifice themselves, more than they know how to stay in line like the obedient servants of man nature has bred them to be. A simple causality.

You forgot about all the illegals on the bottom decks faggot.

How do i know he is not lying.

Fucking lazy cunt
Start here. (Total elapsed time from search query to result, 4 seconds)
anesi.com/titanic.htm
Get the fuck off my board

Didn't feminists of that era scoff at the chivalry on the Titanic? And yet they won and made the world into a dystopia. Men really are retarded.

30 years ago I would have told you I'd gladly sacrifice my life, if needed, for a female with child.
Now? Absolutely not. If I saw one being beaten by niggers, I would just consider it the Coal Toll, and keep moving.
My sons are both in their 20's and agree with me about equality. We're all equal now, so save your damn self missy.

Chivalry is absolutely dead. I'm more likely to point and laugh at a women being attacked than to help her at this point.

Attached: train.jpg (1507x2121, 1.34M)

this.
I would die for my girl
i wouldn't even let a drop of blood for any current day female

another possibility is how circumcision removes the male ability to create pheromones, causes ED/impotence, and removes the transducer and amp like connection that partially links a couples minds (in the past it was referred to as becoming one in spirit, now we know that small electric signals can transmit sound and with the right equipment two people can be linked and directly access each others memories)
source: neurophone back in late 60s was used to transfer sound directly via electric signal to human brain, later tech based on it was used to link human and dolphins mentally so the dolphin language could be understood, then two people linked, then a computer put in the loop and biofeedback became a thing so the computer could learn what the brain signals meant, and these signals include not just data but also functional calls
source on the pheromone thing was the speech by Eric Clopper

This.

They are on their own

A time machine, user.

Lives sacrificed are millions of tiny bacteria-like cells that they'd each be forcibly filled up with, then the women themselves after they are pushed overboard onto spinning props.

Attached: tit.jpg (622x297, 76K)