Why is it so hard for people to understand that gun ownership is universal and not just for white men?

Why is it so hard for people to understand that gun ownership is universal and not just for white men?

The subject of guns came up today in class, and after some stupid shit was being said, I decided to speak up.

My great grandparents had to flee China when the Japs invaded, only to have to run away again after the fucking commies took over and started killing landowners. My grandparents had to survive through the Vietnam war and later occupation by the NVA. Obviously, they survived, but their brothers and sisters weren't as lucky. If they were armed, it might have been a different story.

They couldn't fucking comprehend it.

Attached: 1531887769570.jpg (768x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They couldn't fucking comprehend it.
That's what brainwashing and echo chambers do. I see POC at the range all the time, and I live in an affluent white city.

>in class
Found your mistake.

>Getting an education is a mistake

Attached: 1532528318225.png (657x527, 24K)

>POC
The brainwashing worked on you too it seems.

>Why is it so hard for people to understand that gun ownership is universal and not just for white men?

Because most of Jow Forums got invaded by a bunch of statist CIA niggers who want the government to be a tool to oppress people they don't like.

Wanting to ban PoC from firearm ownership is what put gun control through. Fuck that shit, you'll get only the coldest of takes from Jow Forums at present.

Attached: 1537065027341s.jpg (200x150, 5K)

>government to be a tool to oppress people they don't like

I don't understand why they're okay with it. Any power you give to the state so they can go after people you don't like can easily be turned against you later. Right now a lot of so-called conservatives love seeing the police ventilate black/brown/etc people. But never have they considered that one day they might be the ones in the crosshairs.

Jow Forums told me to not go to college and Jow Forums and Jow Forums told me to not bother with a job

They're short-sighted idiots who are so obsessed with their self righteousness that they can't see the forest for the trees. Same mentality as gun grabbers. Government don't care, they would rather have the people fight amongst each other to preserve their authority.

Just hypocrites, man.

Attached: 1536611923059.jpg (640x639, 200K)

user, you’re mistaken. It’s just niggers we don’t want to have guns, and even then it’s not gun control that we support. We just don’t want to be around nigs with guns because they can’t behave like human beings.

Attached: 1535207294649.jpg (488x693, 95K)

I'm totally cool with nignogs having guns, they only ever use them on each other anyway. What's the big deal? Why get the government involved in what is a perfectly natural ghetto ecosystem?

Attached: 1534280020662.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>I see niggers and mudmen at the range.
Is that better?

god I wish that were me

>Listening to Jow Forums
>not Jew-ing the kikes that control the system by getting a degree and becoming uber rich

Are you retarded?

Attached: image.jpg (609x609, 154K)

>if you aren't using the leftist approved sanitized newspeak you're using slurs

Ok retard.

>i see a varity of racial backgrounds at the range

Thats how you do it user. POC is literally a catch all term created to (ironically) describe everyone who is brown skinned, brown eyed, and brown haired with the aim of forming them into a loose coalition against whites. POC is a term created to EXCLUDE you and every other white person, its social marxist nu-speak and must be avoided at all costs

>>not Jew-ing the kikes that control the system by getting a degree and becoming uber rich
Varg told me its ok to collect as much welfare as possible to suck the life out of the merchant controlled system

Attached: 1534550857299.png (1080x1062, 193K)

By sucking up the welfare, it convinces the leftists that what they’re doing is working. They don’t care about quality of life. They care about aggregate output.

>Nonwhites vote nearly unanimously against gun rights everywhere they are
>Guys, why won't you include us?!

Attached: 1494734145368.png (580x410, 4K)

So if they wanted to get involved, we should just tell them "no" instead of letting them support gun rights?

Attached: 1533667040969.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Because that same government wants to push that perfect ecosystem of broken dreams and front-porch BBQs want to push them in retirement enclaves and nice areas of cities where I don't have to worry about getting shot getting groceries from my car.

Tell your story whenever this situation comes up. We're so far removed from everything being in the US - removed time-wise from oppression, and by distance-wise from foreign threats. That in no way means that it'll never happen here. Your first-hand account is invaluable in combating bullshit.

You realize crime and poverty are inextricably linked, right? Just stop being poor and you won't be a victim lol

>Why is it so hard for people to understand that gun ownership is universal and not just for white men?
Because they're racist, plain and simple.

Unless you're training for something very specific, college is absolutely unnecessary. I know more retards that have gotten wealthy from flipping houses than I know that have gotten wealthy from poly sci / psychology / English masters degrees.

The acronym is useful in this case, lets not go all language police on someone for using a term we all recognize.

You want to have shitty trigger discipline?

>winning over groups of people with an average IQ too low to grasp abstract concepts like rights (azns not included here)
Yeah good luck buddy. It's gibs over guns, these people will take government assistance over independence and it's evident in every country they inhabit.

>Just stop being poor and you won't be a victim
Thats why I own a gun, you retard. Doesn't stop violent niggers from being violent niggers though.

Also, even though poverty does effect crime rates, statistic show that minorities (Blacks specifically) tend to commit more crimes regardless of income.

What does that have to do with the post you replied to or with the topic of the thread?

If there are no violent niggers around, how are they going to do anything to you? Move out of the ghetto.

Varg also thinks it's okay to have a full table of difficulty checks for swimming that vary based on the type of body of water, temperature, and windage.

>If there are no violent niggers around
Statistical impossibility. Just crunching the numbers in my head I can easily say that in my neighborhood the mere presence of a black family increases the probability of a crime committed against me rises three-fold and then some. Then you have to factor in their background, how much they drink, if it's a single mother or if there's baby-mama drama or whatever, if they smoke marijuana, how many niglets are around at any one time, the age of said niglets, etc.

You have to be smart with these things, user.

>Wanting to ban PoC from firearm ownership is what put gun control through.
If you go back to post civil war gun laws. Yes.

If you're talking 1960s shit, welll.... no. Black panthers brandishing firearms at cops got that pushed through. And then the NAACP deciding that swapping their traditional support of firearms for an alliance with the progressives was a worthwhile swap.

There just aren't any where I live, they can't afford it (although I can only just barely afford it myself lol). Maybe you live in the south or something where you can't sneeze without getting snot on one but the I haven't seen one anywhere but the shittiest part of town.

>Black panthers brandishing firearms at cops got that pushed through.

So instead of cops just ventilating them, they had to fuck literally every single man, woman and child in this nation as a preventative measure. Yeah, still bullshit. I'm not exactly a black nationalist but as long as the enmity of the Black Panthers was directed at authority figures, I couldn't give less of a shit.

Attached: 1537068454362.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Indianapolis. Thankfully the only large population of blacks in the city and some adjacent towns, and Gary which is where we send our niggest of the nigs. I've moved away from the city center and planning my next move towards the far south-side bordering the farms. My next big move will be onto some repurposed farm land in some of the farming counties not too far away from BLM land where I'll open up a private range so fudds can pay me to shoot like old people fuck.

It was against all forms of authority. The brick that broke the camel's back was marching into the CA state capital with rifles. After harassing cops whenever they saw a black motorist get pulled over for a good while before that. This wasn't putting a fist in the air shit, this was serious intimidation carefully calculated to not get them ventilated.

And don't forget the NAACP's hand in this.

You want to blame someone for 60's gun control, blame the black panthers.

Lmao, mad that we aren’t going to allow you to arm your brown pets, so you can genocide whites easier? The founding fathers really only wanted land owning whites to be able to participate in our government, and benefit from constitutional rights, yet all the civnat/libertarian cuckolds here seem to forget that, America was founded as a ethnostate.

Because most Americans go through a public education system run by the demokike party, they're brainwashed early and often "you only vote republican if you're a rich old white male," "guns are evil toys for white trash who want to murder babies" and other such kikery. Despite being on a government plantation and living in democrat run cities that only get worse and worse and more violent for their own kind, most blacks are too stupid to even consider voting republican. Add to that, most young women are stupid and only believe that last thing their kike teacher or the good goys on late night comedy told them to think. Because of that, young women look at government as the daddy or boyfriend figure to provide them with a safety net in society, this includes protecting them from the bad men. Most young dumb cunts have never even bothered to stop and consider that the nearest cop is 5-10 minutes away and a rapist won't let her make an emergency call first.

Women and minorities are trained to see big government as massa or daddy. The grand irony is that nogs and cunts march all day chanting that DONALD DRUMPF IS A NAZI! THE MILITARY ARE NAZIS! POLICE ARE RACIST NAZIS! and then they turn around and tell you to hand in your guns because only the president, military, and police should have them.

That's the extent of how successful kike brainwashing, and having critical thinking skills destroyed in public schools goes. The caveat are married women; their brainwashing is largely broken because they no longer need big daddy government, this is why third wave feminism is desperate to make women hate men.

Attached: 1535993319640.jpg (1872x1404, 277K)

>group overwhelmingly votes for gun control
>wtf why don't you love le based niggers and spics
Mexico is a shithole because it's run by Mexicans, once they gain control of the country because they breed like rats, this country will end up the exact same shithole as the places they came from.

Attached: guns race.png (691x1488, 189K)

Don't forget that the Democrats used the Black Panthers as a scapegoat for pushing stricter gun control measures, just how Hillary Clinton used the idea of "super predators" to frighten the public into cucking themselves even more.

Honestly, Blacks have such an undesirable image the Republicans and Democrats borrow from the same playbook. The only difference is the Democrats have succeeded in brainwashing Blacks into believing they're for them rather than against.

You understand that there are general education requirements to finish a STEM degree, right?

Attached: 1529130852879.png (480x528, 471K)

It would have been just as easy to create some kind of RICO level legislation to btfo them. They went full retard.

>gotten wealthy from flipping houses
It's literally just a matter of how comfortable you are with screwing over people who go to the same church as you.

>That pic
Goddamn I need me a M1014.

Money is a lot more useful than god, he seems to not really be too involved these days.

That face and TD are gross.

It's because when minorities own guns, white men feel threatened and then start wanting gun laws that would only deal with them, if they can get away with it.

btw as fellow Asian, I feel for you.

Ethnostate? I don't think America was ever a true ethnostate. Since you had to count the blacks brought over as slaves living in America, the Native Americans still living there, and throughout time, mexicans (which also included whites mexicans) as well living in America. Hell, even the Irish at a time weren't consider white. So if it were a true ethnostate, then blacks would had never been used as slaves and sent back to Africa. Natives would've been exterminated and brown Mexicans having to be kicked out. The word you're looking for is a homgenus white country, not an ethnostate.

Attached: 1527138862586.jpg (377x567, 15K)

Don't even bother responding to obvious Jow Forums bait.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians, although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states.

They weren't considered people (rightfully so)

Well still, even if they weren't citizens the US wasn't 100% white, still 97% though.

>globohomo brainwashing is educational

Attached: 1535670782671.png (406x452, 36K)

>ctrl+f "Milkies"
>0/0

Jesus Jow Forums you know there are things to stick your dick in other than a 12 gauge bore, look at those fukken milkies

What did they say you chink fuck

Attached: 3d women.jpg (400x550, 31K)

You're treating me like a BLACK PERSON!

"timeslive.co.za/news/world/2018-08-26-watch--youre-treating-me-like-a-black-person-mans-tantrum-arrest-goes-viral/"

Race is funny. Asians are way over represented in the gun ownership sphere, probably since commies killed so many of em.

Fucking white women (and their beta cuck allies) are the greatest enemy to firearms ownership. Y'all crackers need to get your fucking women in line.

Guns for everyone!

>POC
>not saying “shitskin”

Looks like the indoctrination got another one.

>the Irish at a time weren't consider white

This is complete bullshit. You’re literally parroting kike propaganda not realizing it’s source is a SATIRACAL magazine making fun of the Irish by comparing them to niggers. If the Irish weren’t White, they wouldn’t have been allowed to immigrate and become citizens in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

>if i go to school I'll be brainwashed
Only if you're impaired, brainlett

Attached: akko_little.png (322x624, 252K)

irish are niggers, all they do is steal, drink, and bomb pubs

>ABChinese
Lmao, the early Chinese regime started with armed militias. Chinese peasantry were given/gathered armories of weapons and placed it upon secret caches near their villages The early CCP's power came from it being popularly backed. Following the KMT shooting itself politically on the foot with numerous fucking blunders between '37-'48, the CCP's victory in '49 ending half a century of civil war, and its performance in the Korean War, the CCP rode a wave of popularity as a legitimate Chinese government. It had "the Mandate of Heaven" so to speak, to the point that even after the GLF's breathtaking titanic fuckup, no Chinese rebelled against the PRC.

In addition there was the military doctrine under Mao (The People's War) in which the militias were to do the bulk of the fighting. In fact if anything, the early PLA was mistrusted under Mao's regime due to suspicions of going warlord and watchdogs upon watchdogs and numerous purges. Fucking claimed the life of Peng Dehuai, China's best general.

If anything its post-Deng China that's more anti-weapon what with knife laws, the abolition of the militia, an ever more powerful military both militarily and politically, and taking state surveillance (under Mao, your neighbours were encouraged to spy on you).

I'm not arguing that owning guns r bad/useless- i believe arms ownership- but the situation in 1900s-1950s China was more complicated than "Hurr if dey had guns, dey can fight 'em off." In fact many detractors against the PRC did have guns, and all that happened was they got destroyed in the fighting. Its really hard to stop authoritarian governments once they claim that sweet political sweetspot that is "legitimacy."

Attached: Type 63 Rifles.jpg (1280x782, 100K)

You seem to lack understanding

From what I understand, you can get what you want a lot more easily by paying for it than praying for it.

Attached: 1534265637454.png (750x1020, 460K)

Obvious bait is obvious

Hey shit for brains:

People might just take you a tiny bit more seriously if you drop neanderthal slurs and prejudice. The enemy is indeed regressives and leftists. If one is a jew or black has nothing to fucking do with it.

Leftism is the real indicator of scum.

Not trying to flame you, but what are the three reasons in your mind why people should eschew leftists?

But is it REALLY what you want?

Attached: 3A29B347-2FC2-4465-8E48-C0FFFA0DE109.png (1000x1000, 345K)

What are Eastern Europeans?

Attached: Graphik.png (469x655, 113K)

Not him, but:
1) economics
2) social views
3) gun laws views

Jow Forums unironically believes in gun control for nonwhites and women now.

>getting this trigger by letters

*SNAP*

I don't

You must not have read this thread then.

Original poster.

Accurate from my POV.

You can get some chucklefuck certs and know some people and get an IT job

Early stage Mao is an anarchist, Culture Revolution is simply a resurraction of that idea

because white people are the only people who have liberty in their cultures+ are educated enough to own guns safely +asians are somewhat like this too

Attached: 1537222328194.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

They are all landlocked and have been oppressed by the most powerful forces on the earth. You had the Atlantic to your back and did nothing with it.

>go into debt for 10 years for only the promise of a decent job
>sit on your IT degree for your whole life while you actually take whatever comes your way
>the kids you made fun for being dumb are the actual smart ones because HVAC/Agriculture/Plumbing is where the real money is at and the whole IT feild will be dominated by pajeets in 10 years

>that POC is training to possible remove you in a civil conflict should the rule of law not be applicable, see south africa

in the south u.s it's common to see nogs in their little black powa kangz groups at the range, seen about 30 shooting handguns poorly and mumbling about "dat ill show da white man"

>>>Uber rich from degree
>Implying you wont be flipping patties to pay off debt

>niggers and spics will love me if i stand up for them

is it still summer?

Attached: index.jpg (353x143, 10K)

We can easily solve all this bullshit by just getting rid of non-whites.

>niggers would be good citizens if we just teach them about the free market guise !

reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/

>letting people who commit 90% of violent crime in gun culture

The majority of non-whites are too stupid to have ever produced guns themselves. Why should primatives get to dictate how white people use their own creations?

Gun restrictions are the low IQs trying to nerf white people so they can murder them South Africa style with sticks.

Attached: iq race skin tone.png (1126x1367, 1.08M)

this + all these aids map copy pastas fatniks love to post are from 18 years ago when their was a opioid epidemic in east europe much like in the u.s now

this, pay them what they would cost via welfare their whole life and send them to Liberia,Mexico,central America or the middle east. tell them they no longer have to worry about the white man being mean to them,and that they should have more than enough money to build up their countries

>fat bitch in a red t-shirt on the right

Actually has a down syndrome face and she was a volunteer. That tells you a lot about the unemployed retards sending their gibsmeweed welfare money to Bernie's campaign and believing in socialism.

Right on time

The amount that school is beneficial to an individual totally depends on the individual (it also depends heavily on agreeableness)

School is good for most but borderline fatal for others and the stagnant system we have won't hardly acknowledge this, leaving young people feeling lost and hateful toward themselves.

its funny that you would rather be an IT loser than a scientist or engineer

All the cops I know are pro gun.

IT is pretty fucking easy and you get paid decently if youre in the right company.

Sure, youre not making as much as the sci guys and engies, but the workload to salary ratio is pretty fucking good

Shh stop talking nuanced history.