The US Goverment admits existence of UFOs to the NY Times and Washington Post

It's been almost a year. Nobody seems to care that it's offical now. People still wonder if we are alone even though the answer is now certain. Are people retarded?

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.4c4ae26075e8

Attached: ItsOfficial.jpg (785x797, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jCaruUtiPHo
youtu.be/-VWVzaww1eU
youtu.be/3L-XG1F_S7I
skepticalaboutskeptics.org/
youtu.be/EDj9ZZQY2kA
youtu.be/pN1K-95CpMM
youtu.be/H7A5tw_0tRY
youtu.be/oEjxczLgSO4
youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY
youtube.com/watch?v=e5nJA8Hkvyc&t=2533s
patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en
badufos.blogspot.com/2018/07/tom-delonges-alien-coin.html?m=1
youtu.be/6uZqdlzb63I
patents.google.com/patent/US20140202373A1/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nobody seems to care that it's offical now.
because people have their own fucking eyes and have seen weird shit flying around forever!! Gov't saying they see shit flying around from a distance doesn't mean jacks shit! Had they shown one of those objects from up-close or inside of it then it would be a different story.

next these gov't will say that meteorites are real and fall to the ground

This

We just wanna be entertained now.

Do they kill Jews? No? Then Idc.

Last ditch distraction attempts from the storm. Q unironically predicted this. That means we're getting close to the end. Post comfy faces

yep, that Q feller predicted all of this

Attached: 1534219985747.jpg (250x229, 17K)

How is this news? The US, French, and British governments have all admitted UFOs exist and are not of terrestrial origin. The fact that people still deny their existence is interesting.

youtu.be/jCaruUtiPHo

youtu.be/-VWVzaww1eU

youtu.be/3L-XG1F_S7I

glowing you say?-

Ah yes, they saw "UFO's". Now what about all the documents that tell you how to build one? Certainly they aren't holding those back.

By the way it's not exactly a "UFO" if you know how to build one so technically they're still lying.

Attached: aGQpFgV.gif (345x351, 3.3M)

>aliens are real? no thats crazy.
>jews control the world? no thats crazy and anti semetic
>god is real? no thats not rue, look what science says.
>The world is close to the end times? no thats crazy.
>Immigrants are dangerous? no thats untrue and racist.

Attached: 1537131111129.png (446x377, 41K)

Haven't you seen Brezhnev? The entire point was to bombard us with so much conflicting information that it now ultimately no longer matters whose version of the truth is correct. I don't give a shit if it's aliens, machine elves, Nazi mole people or even demons from dimensions humanity wasn't meant to know of. Just wrap it up nice and give me something to shitpost another day of this futile existence away with

>christcuck NPC pretending he's a PC
lmao

there a reason why military branches with the words psychological & operation

Fuck you and fuck your Zionist divide-and-conquer CIA nigger dollar store memes. Central banking is evil and comes from your father, the devil. We will never be slaves again.

i could rly go for a bangs now user

What is a UFO, OP?
TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK A UFO IS OP

IT MEANS THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU MASSIVE COCKSUCKER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3264x2448, 788K)

mankind still in denial

>Bangs has bite

>Feds deny it for 70 years
>suddenly they admit it's true
Let's see how many people are stupid enough to believe it.

Based Barq’s *crack* *tssss* Yup. *sips* that’s good bite

could be a lot of thing but is move in a intelligent way ( evading F-18 interception )

Its not like they made face to face contact with us and established a relationship. They just buzz around and observe, so whats there to talk about?

skepticalaboutskeptics.org/

da fuck is a barqs?

that video was debunked over a year ago you dumb tom delong sucking faggot.

pure npc thread.

It's click bait because it's the failing new york times
No official confirmation really and will be memory holed in a matter of hours.

>da fuck is a barqs?
get out

nothing has been debunked, stop the fapping

Attached: 1519913508837.jpg (576x625, 34K)

Thats not the point faggot op is implying that this admission of something more than areial phenomenon, like ayys, or foreign national aircraft. Which it is not. Fuck france declassified in 05, bluebeam declassified 4 decade ago, all of them were nothingburgers. Expecting any cool ghost stories from this government program is so masbatory

It's not aliens you retarded boomers. US gov is using it as a cover for when people stumble across their top secret advanced military tech. Even the files Edward Snowdon leaked had pictures of "UFOs" the gov fabracated for such occurrences. They even stage fake interviews with people who have apparently come in contact with UFOs. They've been doing it since the 40s

Jews are so fucked.

Attached: 1531619165336.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

>he doesn't know about the gourmet root beer for true patrician taste.
fucking lmao, how sad.

Attached: 1536151704131.png (225x225, 8K)

stupid geek...

youtu.be/EDj9ZZQY2kA

it's a root beer that's got a birch beer spice to it but with less sugar

Bluebeam = project bluebook*

wikipedia hahaha
metabunk hahaha
youtu.be/pN1K-95CpMM

What's hilarious is that 90% of humans fail to realize that any intelligent species would first analyze your largest database aka the internet. Then such a species would task its xenolinguist with learning how to communicate in a non-threatening and 'fun' way - probably by making anonymous comments on the internet. Would there be a better place to do this than Jow Forums? No. The high traffic and anonymity mean that this is the perfect place to establish a covert form of first contact.

Hypothetically, if I were an alien, what would you ask me?

Stop smoking weed, youre unable to form complete thoughts let alone sentences. This is just advice for you as you really don't deserve any dignified reply.

>dudealcohollmao

To blow us up

Take your meds user, no joke.

The military will allegedly release 21 more videos over the next 7 years. They don't matter so much because they already confirmed it, and more does not add anything.

NASA will release 2 videos. I just hope they are of the moon structures. That is one thing I always had my doubts about. But they might have to do it to confirm that aliens exist. They are afraid the public will be too shocked by what comes next. This whole release is to prevent mass panic.

Yes, we are alone. Fuck off.

I don't need that with moron like you

eat
skepticalaboutskeptics.org

They are Jews!

>NY Times and Washington Post
I wouldn't believe it even if their owner was personally reporting his dealings with the devil.

Attached: 1536039203019.jpg (618x565, 72K)

It's predictive programming to distract you. Any species capable of interstellar flight will have far more advanced stealth technology than the USA and will have no reason to fly around in circles while acting stupid. You underestimate aliens.

That is a fairly common albeit very sad answer.

youtu.be/H7A5tw_0tRY

Or the reason "muh graviton" hasnt been found is because Einstein was only partially right, and our understanding of gravitation is fundamentally flawed. Allowing observed alien craft to pull off maneuvers like this.

Because it seemed like a staged psyop. Wapo and NYT + Podesta and some washed up musician on Joe Rogan trying to get investment for his "alien" tech are not to very trust worthy sources. Just seemed like a big distraction, didn't Q show up around the same time too?

“I am confident and cautiously optimistic that within the next year we are going to have a fundamentally different conversation than we have today. There will be new fidelity that will change everything.” — “No we weren’t looking at balloons, no we weren’t looking at drones, no we weren’t looking at aircraft. This is real”. (Luis Elizondo)
youtu.be/oEjxczLgSO4

Alien tech is all fake a51 r&d to push towards nwo

>billions and billions $$$$$$ missing
>$$$$$ went in arms and warfare black ops
>hurr durr we spent $$$$$ on AYYYYYYs

believe what you want

this is their version of a soft confirmation..
by showing us undeniable footage of et, then concluding
>we don't know what it is
so it doesn't actually turns people heads as much as it should...
but, of course they know it is aliens.

Attached: AYY LMAO.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Exactly. Any sufficiently advanced alien species will almost never crash land aka 'Roswell Area51'. And when such crashes do occur they would not allow their tech to fall into the hands of a far less advanced race. It would be akin to Americans giving nuclear technology to medieval peasants.

>It would be akin to Americans giving nuclear technology to medieval peasants.

See: North Korea

That happened because of a proxy war between the West & the Communist bloc though, right? Any half-sane species (aka the ones capable of mastering FTL drives) would not want to give technology to humans because then other species would get involved and it would become an interstellar proxy battle. It could happen but I think that the powers that be would want to avoid this.

>Are people retarded?
they are asleep

These To the Stars cucks and Tom DeLonge have been talking shit for nearly a year now and did nothing but raise money and release more products.

Anyway if you're interested watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

>Alien tech is all fake
you must be joking, no species could evolve the way we have without outside intervention (that we agreed to)

Attached: DENFIles_LandingPage_Image.jpg (1200x568, 90K)

>Because it’s roughly as credible as every single other UFO footage
>because no one trusts the government
>because no one trusts the media

I was laughing my ass off the day after when they story was already long forgotten, glowniggers try to initiate PBB and no one gave a single fuck.

Its difficult to say what they would do, or why they would do it. If its possible to go super luminal, then the galaxy is likely already populated and most of the suitable planets already claimed. Perhaps they see something in us and wanted to give us a little boost so we could enter the game.

Somehow more likely than aliens would be that they are time travellers from our own future.

Let's say a group of space nazis set up an utopian new world society in the year 3000 or so - after our current/future global civilization has collapsed.

Of course to ensure their own existence they need to ensure this preceding global collapse through their time-travel activity.

It would explain a lot about the state of our current world, when you view it under the paradigm of an engineered collapse.

>Rupert Sheldrake

Attached: 1529272460090.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

It’s old news, m8. No one cared because fake and gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5nJA8Hkvyc&t=2533s

Attached: 1536594606046.png (473x286, 226K)

>undeniable.

Attached: C904F23B-131F-4D0D-A711-9C6C2FF619D6.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

Y'all gettin memed on

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-083921_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 790K)

patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

damnit i hate the jews so fucking much

didn't Q say this was too secret?
Q followers were acting like the Alien conspiracy was so outlandish yet it's the most normie-accepted alternative theory. i actually would bet more people believe it than dont at this point. so idk why they were acting like that was so super anti establishment.
then again these people also now believe a plane hit the pentagon.
bravo kikes, you managed to co-opt the conspiracy community

More like cavemen. The Cargo Cult theory makes sense.
Assymetric trade does not work out for the naked savages. They turn corrupt. Their land is polluted. Their spirits are broken. And surrender their freedom for a life of crippling poverty.

what else could it possibly be?
and if it is faked, we have an almost equally strange scenario in our hands...

Attached: ufo.jpg (650x366, 19K)

Haha, you're a bitch and that car fuckin sucks.

Bitch you better be joking or your mother will die in her sleep tonight from lack of barqs.

>what else could it possibly be?

Attached: 1537652565460.jpg (543x341, 24K)

Attached: 1537370652151.jpg (532x419, 48K)

Great, another opportunity for Tom "Podesta" Delonge to set the record straight.

Attached: tom_mason_2.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>Would there be a better place to do this than Jow Forums
You are correct, however the aliens would quickly realize that Jow Forums is always right and become apart of Jow Forums. Instead of ethnostate, they would help create an ethno system with the Chinks as bugmen slave labor.

You stupid fucking retards this has already been answered.

The ATTIP program was a cover for a new class of MVUAP drones that can be launched and retrieved by Ohio class submarines for all weather quick tatical strikes by SOPs.
Elizondo was chosen to head up ATTIP because of his career in military intelligence and having produced 2 marine engineering patents -these new drones are specifically related to marine engineering.

The USS Nimitz which was tracking the ticstacs in 2004 also had the company of the Ohio class USS Louisville submarine which is the very same capable of launching the new MVUAP drones.

The ATTIP spent 22million over 5 years, purportedly investigating unknown advanced aerial threats penetrating US airspace. Compare that to SETI which has $100million in infrastructure costs and $13milllion a year to scan for radio waves in space.

I'm phone posting; but if you twats believe it's aliens and not what I've wrote, than god damn, you are cabbage.

Fake as all fuck
>oh how wierd! The government and MSM is lying!
Retard.

>ny times
>Reid

Horse shit the dems tried going with ‘disclosure’ after Hillary lost. This makes me more inclined to believe that the observatory actually was child trafficking related

No its aliens.

Based Frenchman.

/x/ also sent Tom de longe a fake UFO coin souvenir from people who LARP as former Area 51 employees. Tom fell for it and posted it to twitter saying please contact me.

Also the man who gave the tictac footage to the press with Elizondo was Harold Puthoff a kike who previously owned a paranormal entertainment company which promotes mind bending spoon fraudster Uri Geller.

Read the comments here
badufos.blogspot.com/2018/07/tom-delonges-alien-coin.html?m=1

You should get that check engine light checked out

i'll preface this by saying i know fuck all what's really going on. but i truly think aliens aren't extra terrestrial but inter dimensional, and that they're fallen angels and demons. i used to buy ancient aliens shit, and i think it's a cover for fallen angels now.
to me, it seems like aliens and ufos are the establishment-sponsored conspiracy theory. completely kosher with netflix specials and cable shows on 24/7.
again i used to be into this shit so hard, thought people were trying to cover up aliens and ETs and abductions. my research led me to a different conclusion in the past 2-3 years tho.
who knows. i just fine it odd how much attention and establishment love this so called hidden truth gets. you have bill and hillary all but admitteding that "there are super secret alien files!!". idk. seems like a set up for bluebeam to me.

this is from another world, we must admit it
youtu.be/6uZqdlzb63I

Source? I heard about Russia.

Here's one of Elizondo's marine patents. Everything I've said is 100% verifiable ATTIP was cover for a new all weather MVUAP for SOFs needing a ucikck tactical strike. They are launched and retrieved by Ohio class submarine like the USS Louisville which was shadowing the USS Nimitz ship when these tictacs were observed on radar.
>patents.google.com/patent/US20140202373A1/en

They're Nazi tech.
Biggest coverup since the holohoax.

Attached: VrilSaucers.jpg (1600x975, 301K)

Ive seen a UFO firsthand, and it was very obviously not of this world. It started off as just a star in the sky, but it kept dimming and surging in brightness in a slow rhythm, that speed up a little each time it cycled. Eventually it surged with this final brilliant burst of light, and shot off leaving this weird heat wave effect behind. It was momentary warp in the air around it as it shot off into space. I feel for the people who have never seen these things with their own eyes, desu.

Glad you're on the ball leaf.

>The fact that people still deny their existence is interesting.

denial, this is typical