HH my skeleton brothers

while were at it lets all raise our hands and say HH! (happy halloween!)

HH to u all, and rememebr to HH to your friends and family as well
lets make sure everyone has a HH

Attached: heil.png (460x288, 103K)

>88 = Happy Halloween
#FrightPower

Attached: FrightPower2.jpg (1607x1092, 420K)

Lame... and gay!

2spoopy6me
I’m frighten off skellingtons

>My butt hurts
Shouldn't you be out hanging flyers?

Attached: ShowYourColors.jpg (1200x800, 243K)

This is juvenile and I'll conceived.
Flyers are only supposed to go out on Halloween.

>Sperg!
>You doan ebben know about all our special rules for our cool club
>This IOBTW op has to wait until Halloween!!
W/E
I don't fucking care.
This has nothing to do with you cunts, so go print your fucking flyers or whatever the fuck it is that you do.

Attached: 1537575514356.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

I'm sitting here calmly replying. You seem to be the one sperging out.
You know your supposed to be over 18 to post on Jow Forums right?

>I am trying to shut down your op by bumping your thread and sperging about IOBTW
You are one dumb motherfucker is what you are. The only one associating Racist Skeletons with IOBTW is you and the other cunt that keeps sperging.
Newsflash Newfag: You are the ones queering the IOBTW game , not us. Now fuck off.
Oh: And HH and TY for the bump, dipshit.

Attached: SkeletonArmy1.jpg (800x721, 85K)

Calm down keyboard commando. And don't worry, I'm actually not bumping the thread. New fag

>I'm actually not bumping the thread.
As he bumps the thread.
Basically two options about you two dipshits.
A: You are the dumbest newfag cunts ever and actually are on or think you are on the IOTBW crew. If you are, then you are a liability to the IOTBTW op. BIGTIME. Going around shitting out of your your mouth about IOTBW outside of op discussion and queering the fucking game.
B: You are Leftist/Jew faggot shills.
If you are A, then you need to shut your piehole about IOTBW outside of op discussions. Not posting in these Racist Skeleton threads with the fuck all retarded rules shit. #1 rule of any op is to not queer the fucking thing by running your mouth all over about it.
If you are B, then all I have to say is enjoy your AIDS and ass cancer.

Attached: FP2.gif (480x270, 493K)

>you need to shut your piehole

I fail to see how you can make me.
Stay mad junior.

Reminder all skellie posters are kikes.

Attached: 1537471855060.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

>Another bump because I am totally not butthurt
W/E
Remember to sport some bones for a Halloween costume to show your Nazi allegiance.

Attached: 1537586637804.jpg (1480x833, 99K)

I'm a little to old to be playing dress up. Not saying you shouldn't, as long as your mommy say's it's okay.

Wouldn't it be says? WTF is say's?

>Prrfft
>Amma cool!
OK, Buckey.

>Homo Grammar Nazi kicks the Lippy Leaf in the knee
Bahaha

Attached: 39-710x473.jpg (710x473, 46K)

Don't get to riled up. It's almost time for you to go to bed.

Cringe.

Coming from a fagot... I really don't care.

Fake and gay. Stop posting. You are gay, and fake.

Said the 13 year old.

Wow how'd you guess?
I'm sorry for troubling you, mister.
I didn't know you were a genius.
Riddle me this, how did you KNOW my age!?

Attached: 290381390.jpg (352x300, 20K)

I'm right behind you

Attached: 2iipj6.jpg (206x244, 18K)

Bump

Attached: 2iipn8.jpg (800x450, 98K)

>Oh shit.. A snipe-

Attached: 1534165290742.jpg (518x390, 22K)

>Says he is an adult
>Believes he is talking to gay children on the internet
You know, there are much worse things than regular queers.
What the fuck happened to Canada?
The Canadians I knew as a kid were all regular Joe duck hunting/fisherman types.
Now Canada seems to be nothing but pure faggotry at all levels.

Attached: 1537487891774.png (1296x1250, 1.17M)

Posting normie friendly memes

Attached: 2iipri.jpg (640x451, 123K)

Attached: 2iipv4.jpg (340x340, 48K)

Just what I though... This is a lefty pol thing. Not going work kids.

Have a hentai haven guys.

Attached: IMG_1930.gif (220x199, 135K)

Attached: 2iipyw.jpg (500x509, 74K)

Thoughts???

Attached: 2iiq57.jpg (300x250, 34K)

Attached: 2iiqap.jpg (188x268, 19K)

>This will nebba wook!
Then why are you so worried? Is it that the Racist Skeleton meme is already showing up on other boards, gab, etc?
This is precisely the same shit that was happening during the start of the #NoMenMidterms op. Especially after some tumblr queer lifted all the memes and spent god know how many hours making animated gifs exclaiming how they are a Jow Forums psyop. For a while, Gulag was putting that as the #1 hit on #NoMenMidterms searches, and even with that shit going on, that op has gone full tilt and is all over normie world.A lot Lefty fags are repeating it now, as if it were their thing. James Fucking Woods got banned for tweeting one (I am certain he was trying to help things along- he as much as said so), as did Black Pigeon.

Attached: DONTBEAPAWN.jpg (550x471, 263K)

Nobody likes my memes...i won't give up!

Attached: 2iiqi4.jpg (888x499, 97K)

If you are attempting to make nazis seem like they meme on the level of Facebook moms... good job? Of course you are trying to make those who you call nazis look like idiots.

Attached: 1537502575831.jpg (240x232, 7K)

I like this one. Some of the others have potential, but in my opinion most of these need the message refined a bit. Pump em out bro. It's all good, don;t worry about any misses. Flinging poop on the wall to see what sticks is a long standing advertising method, going at least as far back as MadMen.

Attached: 1537551852053.jpg (1080x1431, 598K)

Poor shill, trying to derail with stale memes. You probably don't even know where you are. I'll pray for you!!!!

Attached: 2iiqrn.jpg (889x500, 117K)

Thanks. Whaddya think??

Attached: 2iiqw0.jpg (500x662, 88K)

This was started by the lefites... the last few images are proof of that. No polck would try and invite normies in here. You gave your self away.

Bahaha. This one is a keeper for sure. Not for the Racist Skeleton meme op, it's just good.

Attached: 1537560234434.jpg (466x610, 48K)

>no POLACK would want to invite people here

Whats the matter? Scared of normies seeing a redpill thread?

Attached: 2iir1g.jpg (499x374, 63K)

>Whats the matter? Scared of normies seeing a redpill thread?
Nope... They are going to shit up the board with dumb shit like this thread. Absolute garbage.
it's like this guy said

>If you are attempting to make nazis seem like they meme on the level of Facebook moms... good job? Of course you are trying to make those who you call nazis look like idiots.

Attached: 2iir70.jpg (500x614, 138K)

Lefties started with the "we're all white on the inside" skeleton threads. I knew that was a trainwreck of a mixed message, so I and a couple others changed it to skeletons = Nazis, and now it is rolling along nicely.

Nice, another keeper. This one fits right into the Nazi Skele op. I will try to make a couple more of the Lefty reaction memes. Hard to tell when you have a good lefty meme though, it's kind of gauging how bad it should suck, basically.

Rule of thumb is that you can not read a Lefty meme from a Thumbnail, because they have about 5 paragraphs on them.

Attached: 1537486709494.jpg (650x844, 89K)

>absolute garbage
Why do I care what some leaf shill thinks

Attached: 2iirh6.jpg (888x499, 78K)

>Why do I care what some leaf shill thinks
If you didn't care you would just block my ID. Then you wouldn't even see my posts.

Bump

Attached: 2iirsd.jpg (404x450, 63K)

I mean, the salt youre sucking out of my cock is funny. So youre right, i kind of care

Attached: 2iirz6.jpg (672x500, 71K)

I know this is bait, but for the silly cunts who do not understand this concept:
We make shit up, everything becomes linked to (((white supremacy))), leftists have to ban it, people start awakening to lefty idiocy.

Attached: commodus_hercules_close.jpg (439x510, 28K)

What the hell is that thing on his head?

Attached: 2iis6s.jpg (666x500, 75K)

LMFAO. You are on fire, bro. Probably be an hour or so before I can settle in and work on some. Shit ton of ideas now, thanks for the data boost.
Also: The Dankula Nazi dog one completely flew over my head the first time I saw it. That's some funny shit. I'll see if I can make a Seig Heil dog skele later.

Attached: 1537552460378.png (1896x1782, 1.14M)

How about you read about Herakles for 12 seconds, you fucking uncultured SWINE!

Attached: 1528282973172.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Excuse me, it's spelled Hercules, toothpaste. Literally says it right in the filename. And I'm pretty sure he never had a fucking mountain lion stapled to his head.

Attached: 2iishs.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Yes, make the Left jump the shark and show that they can find racism in literally anything, which is completely true. We are just splashing some paint on their insanity so that normies can see it without wearing Jow Forums glasses.

Attached: FightFrightPower1.jpg (525x822, 148K)

I tihnk you'll find that his real name was Simba, you LOSER!

The moment we make oxygen racist, we will win.

Attached: turk.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Yeah but we want them here too. More redpilled normies is phase 2

Attached: 2iiss8.jpg (500x829, 84K)

Worry about graduating from high school.
Normies will find this place when they are ready to accept the truth. Pushing them here before they are here is counter productive to both us and them.

Piss off shill

Attached: 2iit5g.jpg (326x536, 68K)

Yes, for sure.
Also-I just now saw the Leaf Relief one, hilarious.

Attached: 6567657.jpg (300x300, 60K)

Like I said before... Make me.
If you don't want to read my posts, just block my ID. You won't have to read them anymore.

We’re all white on the inside.

Attached: C087BFF1-EEAA-47CF-ACC8-DA0927016F2B.jpg (850x1300, 102K)

>jump the shark. Showing the left sees racism in everything
>make skeleton nazi propaganda
>gives left legitimate reason to say skeletons are being co opted by nazis
Ha, sure showed them how insane they are!

Attached: Needs+more+dakka+_bc48f3cdbb302f6f9dcfce766f8b000c.png (450x375, 264K)

if you fucks ruin halloween by getting leftists to denigrate it into some bullshit political statement not only am i going to be pissed but every guy that loves to see women dress like sluts, who normally aren't, for one night out of the year is also going to be pissed

Ok....how do I block your id??

Attached: 2iitf2.jpg (500x750, 76K)

It's almost like you don't understand sage.... How new are you anyway newfag? BTW saved... I don't have to say it but I will

Here you go. Spread it to your buddies. I'm sure they'll make use of it.

Attached: Block Spam ID's.png (1238x935, 124K)

Oh hello Mr. Goldstein, didn't know you visited these parts!

friendly reminder that pirates are cross bones, so they're SS symbolism!

Halloween has been SJW'd for a hella long time now, there is nothing to ruin.
Also: I think you can relax, the Jews would never, no fucking way, EVER, not in 6 Gorillion years, let Halloween be shut down in the USA.

Attached: 1537478171558.png (1301x976, 928K)

>Jow Forumspol
lmao

>I'll call him a jew! That will make this not seem retarded!
Again, the point of this according to these threads is to cause lefties to sperg over nothing. Yet you are creating fake skeleton pro white/nazi propaganda as to trick them into believing its real. They take the bait, run with it and they now have a legitimate reason (thanks to the fake propaganda made here) to scream nazis. This is supposed to show that they are retarded? If they have a legitimate thing to point to and say racism.... how does that show them as insane?
This is about as subtle and useful as spray painting a synagogue with a swastika.

Attached: 1536854012846.png (282x179, 4K)

if you dont like it just put IOTBW posters like everyone else, shill

noone try to explain to him (plz), people that are intelligent enough dont need explanation. dont bite the bait.

>Let's play: Am I a Retard or a Jew
OK. Jew. I think you understand how gaslighting something into existence with memes works.
HH!

Attached: FrightPower417.png (1301x976, 863K)