Is melanin all that’s important to you people?

Is melanin all that’s important to you people?

Is the left really more fuckable than the right to Jow Forums?

Attached: B18281C1-2A59-4D18-963F-B06C392CDB44.jpg (2048x2048, 477K)

Ethnostates would focus on health. Obesity is a marker for Jewish culture in goyim.

I would do anything to have my personal chocolate brapper

Attached: 1532324578661.png (540x522, 391K)

I don't care for outer beauty, I do care for inner qualities. The girl on the left will have much higher IQ than the girl on right. She won't give me mulatto criminal children also.

do you determine everything in life based on fuckableness? Is this part of why you can be so easily minipulated?

I find vitamin d deficiency ugly af.

They are equally disgusting, but right's disgustingness lasts for more than one generation.

Let's pick extreme outliers and pretend they are realistic choices!

Slide thread.

The left is a cow and the right is an ape. Wouldn't touch either one with a 20 foot pole.

>you have to fuck a whale or a monkey

>implying I would ever care about the three genes that determine the color of skin

that's not the difference that I have a problem with

Attached: 1537058933170.png (1137x1311, 247K)

The right has fake hair and isn't my same species

The left is chubby, but of my own species.

Yes. Niggers are fuckung gross, have AIDS at 7x the rates of whites, contribute nothing of value, have low impulse control and zero future-time orientation, so I would never ever want to fuck one, would cut off benis first.

Attached: B704FB1A-093B-46BC-AC27-1F4D0750F4BF.png (610x441, 203K)

>right is loud all the time and will pop out criminals with 80 IQ that look nothing like me
>left may end up being annoying but will generally be prosocial and bear my children whose appearance and genome resembles my own

Absolutely, kike. Even a 0/10 white is more valuable to me based on family creation alone. In sheer attractiveness, a 5/10 white woman as compared to other whites will beat an 8/10 black woman as compared to other blacks. There is no reason to want the right

Hey look another nigger love thread looks like theyre trying to change your opinion on blacks again Jow Forums. Ignore shill threads like these.

would do both

>not wanting a white brapper
Shame.

Attached: 1537478917191.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

The one on the left can lose weight, the one on the right wil always be a nigger, and so will your kids if you choose to racemix.

This is a slide thread, saged.

Still would choose the left one.

Who cares, both of them are stupid thots.

>skin color is the only difference stopping people from dating outside their racial population

haha ok

Attached: 1537092807494.png (1056x927, 194K)

Hi.
This is not a POLITICAL Thread.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random,

sage

black gfs are Jow Forums approved.

Attached: b6984e2f2c3607a4856f1b8e1f1feb94.jpg (1049x1049, 88K)

why does the one on the right straighten her hair? is it because of her disgusting genetics that make shameful brillo pour out of her follicles and disgust everyone she encounters?

Also how much of her weave would I have to vacuum up the next day if she slept over? Would vacuuming up her weave make me seriously depressed knowing that I had just fucked a monkey trying to simulate a human?

Why do you fags always think you are the first ones to ask this stupid question?

saged

Attached: 1530733116056.png (1443x1095, 55K)

No, it’s important to you though because you spam this shit all day long faggoy sage

Fat women might as well be black.

Attached: pcd111nrg -- 1151 -- ssa111fac'.jpg (768x556, 88K)

thanks for the livejournal post.
Have you checked your spam inbox for your janitor acceptance email? Don't worry, I'm sure they just forgot to send it, they'll probably send it tomorrow.

>bestiality is Jow Forums approved

Attached: 1503092633139.jpg (1939x820, 278K)

Fuck off autistic kraut, black gfs are based and redpilled

Attached: d81a4a2ba07ae6c2a3e26358b03367d2.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

Say no to fat chicks. Blacks can have them.

The one on the right has an IQ of 90 the one on the left most likely also has an IQ of 90 as she does not take care of herself.

Top of the Jow Forums page you brainlet. If you weren't so focused on titties and race-bait, you'd know I literally just cut pasted from Jow Forums itself. Stop being a fuckup.

Girl on the right has the body of a 12 year old boy. The one on the left is a slampig, but those hips would bear children.