What was the breaking point of trannies for you? Mine was when I learned about dilation...

What was the breaking point of trannies for you? Mine was when I learned about dilation, where after they get their dick chopped off they have to stick a medical dildo inside their fuck hole made out of dick and ball bag skin, which must be done three times a day for the rest of their life or it will close up as it is a wound. I also got disgusted at the actual surgery for it, especially if they use a section of colon to provide the fuck hole. That's a fucking shit pipe, man! Nobody's putting their dick in that!

Attached: dilate or die straight.jpg (960x541, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Biber
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My breaking point is that they exist.

I fucked a post-op tranny in Pattaya
You can see her (him) on youtube if you type "soi 6/1 pattaya" on youtube
It was so shitty.. Then I moved to Bangkok and flirted with white girls.

Attached: Photo le 21-09-2018 à 20.08.jpg (1080x720, 159K)

Welp, today I learned something that cannot be unlearned.

Get ready for your pee pee to be chopped off! It's progressive!

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

BIGOT

Attached: neovag1.gif (329x289, 22K)

>dilation
>festering wound
>castration
>skin from the anal cavity
>penectomy
>in any way shocking
Back in my day kids had to lurk on /b/ until they felt nothing or an erection at any of that. If that is why you hate trannies then you are no more articulate in your opinions than a child disliking food because it's yuckie.

Lots of complications can arise.

Attached: NONONO!!!.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Lots.

Attached: 1531067803317.jpg (676x704, 131K)

No.

faggot, oh wait youre french thats a compliment

Attached: SRS NOPE.webm (304x540, 1.91M)

Dilate or die straight!

Attached: morechop.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Attached: 1537144738658.png (983x477, 561K)

This

Attached: DnLiD4MXgAAgYs5.jpg (1536x1219, 115K)

I could jump your whole family in 15 seconds
not even kidding

Attached: Photo le 17-09-2018 à 21.04.jpg (1080x720, 173K)

Attached: 1537144009817.png (986x475, 489K)

When I learned that the vagina made from the surgery is not even on the right position on the crotch - there's much more space between a tranny vagina and the anus compared to a real vagina.

Attached: 1537144265880.jpg (809x884, 424K)

the only thing worse than a black french man
is a white french man

>this is now considered normal and healthy in our society
This is the kind of shit that makes me want to go full 1488

Attached: index.jpg (668x689, 248K)

This is my breaking point. Bottom line you can be what you want to be without chopping your dick off. Pic related basically it is someone who had a botched surgery and their mental state goes into suicidal meltdown.

Attached: consquences of surgery..png (1409x4759, 404K)

>Mine was when I learned about dilation,
Mine was when I learned about trannies.

Attached: 1511307601682.jpg (500x734, 87K)

You no like Frankenstein peepee?

Attached: 1528254472128.jpg (600x450, 188K)

The worst part is the denial of reality and the indoctrination of children. These people need help not expensive mutilations.

Attached: trans_study.png (598x355, 27K)

Fp most accurate post

I've been there. The tranny spot on onions 6 is called Pook Bar.

Why do I always watch these things?

*soi 6

Attached: 1536518030521.jpg (201x237, 16K)

would you suck on this meat log

Attached: a_real_man.jpg (568x275, 79K)

Another one.

Attached: 1533601095850.png (856x2210, 606K)

>boy thinks he is a girl
>instead of giving him test and teaching him how to be a man they give him girly pills and chop is manhood off

Attached: 1534027020023.jpg (420x480, 49K)

Lmao what kike was responsible for putting this shit in medical books?

That's not a medical procedure, that's origami

Attached: 1537621264138.gif (853x480, 2.49M)

Brb clawing eyes out

Thinking about it, why don't they have the bladder empty into the deeper part of the "neovagina", to aid with flushing it out on a regular basis?

This one always gets me.
>he is awake during it
>he is SMILING
>he is LAUGHING

These people are possessed.

Attached: tranny.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>medical dildo

Attached: comment_FMWfX4HqdMTt8yYwdyFXfMEuSgGsp0K3.gif (272x320, 781K)

its not really in medical books. Its a small niche surgery and its not regulated. Its not like anyones going to school to learn that. Theres a small handful of surgeons in the world who can make a decent one and they got to that point on the mounds of big league chew that was left from the first ones they did/ watched.

Why would you ever fuck a post-op tranny? The whole point of fucking trannies is to get some of that tight boipucci.

I'm kinda jealous, it's bigger than mine.

Men growing tits. Men pretending to be women. Fucking yuk. I don’t know how real women tolerate these disgusting “people”

Schützt eure Heimat!

Attached: 1506461971951.jpg (700x857, 74K)

We even give it for free here and in madrid
Its so bizarre, this is mengele tier
Sex change my ass this is a freak show, they dont have uterus or gonads, why call it a sex change?
We are all nuts
And this is all because women vote

shes just getting her bandages removed youd never be put to sleep for that

Mutilating yourself in one area to "fix" another mutilated area. Fuck this shit.

Attached: pureRaiders.jpg (436x245, 16K)

You decided you can no longer tolerate them due to a medical necessity that they do in private?
It's pretty gross, but it's also pretty gross when AFABs pull a big thing of clotted blood and hair of of their vaginas.

People are gross in the bathroom, it seems unreasonable to me to make judgements of them based on that.

However, if you mean that the news about dilation is why you decided not to be a tranny, then that seems like a fairly valid reason for opting out.

Attached: festering-wounds.jpg (453x604, 30K)

It's weird how the nutcases always want others to tell them their feelings are normal, they seek CONSTANT validation

>I don't know why the hell did I transition
>I truly feel SRS (maybe also transition) was the worst thing I have ever done
>if I could go back and they paid me 100k to do it, I would say no

Further proof that trannies have a mental disorder caused by a chemical imbalance. They regret SRS because the orchidectomy removes their testicles which changes their body chemistry. The long story short is that this is all caused by endocrine disruptors and an inability to methylate properly (which causes these toxins to build up in their brains).

I knew a female looking trap that had breast implants and fat grafting + laser surgery. Looked very, very female but was still a man or so he told me. Anyways, I told him to get on a proper methylation diet (MSM, Trimethylglycine, methyl B12 & B6) and his gender disphoria disappeared in a few days and he was once again attrached to women. Although still had the tits and I can't imagine how that would go over with a girlfriend.

When I learned that hormone therapy does nothing to change the voice.

Some time ago, I matched with a MtF on Tinder and agreed to meet up out of morbid curiosity (I'd never actually encountered a tranny IRL before).
Didn't even look half bad, but his/her/whateverthefuck's voice completely killed the illusion. As soon as I heard it, the Austin Powers "THAT'S A MAN, BABY!" alarm went off in my head.

>she
Shit's gross and insane. They need to be put down.

>that's origami
Reminds me more of some horrible procedure like sticking plastic covers on textbooks, when you get bubbles of air trapped, or do it a bit wrong and then have to struggle to get something halfway serviceable out of the mess you've made. Look at how the "surgeons" chop and trim, trying to achieve the impossible.

if a government/insurance/company says theyll pay for it never believe them. If you try and get it through them theyll pay for the cheapest “surgeon” they can get like in
youd be better off cutting it off yourself

after a year its like once a week iirc

looks like an uncooked sausage

Dont br jealous, they can't get erect without an external pumping mechanism

Attached: 221110C9-1430-47AC-A3A4-D33E4DBBBC3C.png (897x265, 26K)

That they even exist

how do you wear pants with something like this
it doesn't even retract

Attached: 1436056383996.png (249x230, 43K)

Because it is still impressive that we are capable of doing such things.

>they can't get erect without an external pumping mechanism

An "external pumping mechanism" is generally how I get erect too.

Yeah, fun fact, (((surgeons))) had managed the operation as early as the 1920s, but sadly the knowledge on how to perform the operation after the manual was burnt by nazi students

Attached: 196cjpa9zxbaapng.png (800x469, 518K)

I'm fully convinced we already live in hell and this is god's way of making us suffer

I used to have conversations with people about trans and talk about the need for better analysis and scientific consensus on what exactly constituted transgender, who qualified, etc. with heavy focus on developing some kind of biological testing. All of this was in the name of protecting people from mental illness from making life-altering mistakes.

Average normie response gradually progressed from:
- yes, sounds reasonable
- hmmm, I'm not so sure, sounds too controlling
- you're starting to sound like some rightwing gatekeeper and should be more careful about what you say because it's triggering
- this is basically eugenics and you are literally a nazi

There is no God, only hell

Why would anyone even be willing to perform that surgery?

>breaking point of trannies for you?
when they cut off the feminine penis

Based and redpilled

No.
(((they))) made it that way. and they will be punished for it by HIM.

dammit, sometimes I need to shut off autoplay on hover.

Attached: 1526489268064.jpg (599x449, 52K)

No, ones a forced operation, the other is willingly chopping your call cock off so you gotta dialate. Like trannies are actually mentally ill if they think that will make them feel normal.

>fucked a post-op tranny
why tho

That was rhetorical, yes?

Attached: 1524663903009.jpg (665x768, 113K)

His name was (((Stanley Biber))) - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Biber

>Biber was born to a Jewish family in Des Moines, Iowa as the older of two children
>Biber performed his first sex reassignment surgery in 1969 after a trans woman asked him if he would be willing and able to do so.
> He kept his first few surgeries secret from the Catholic nuns who operated the hospital, due to concerns that they would react negatively.
>Biber also trained dozens of other surgeons in sex reassignment surgery techniques and maintained a regular surgical practice of delivering babies, removing tonsils, and replacing knee and hip joints.

So a Jew who was removing your gramma's tonsils was secretly performing sex change surgeries in a Catholic hospital under the noses of nuns. The chutzpah is incredible.

>external pumping mechanism
Hmmmmm

Attached: Ass Pumps of Death.jpg (1021x729, 202K)

Schützt Eure Heimat!

i have better looking version of that one

Attached: 1537387504589.png (942x1255, 144K)

When they started pushing it in schools, even the other NPCs started to feel it at this point. You can bury your head in the sand on many issues and justify it because you need to focus on successfully navigating the complex modern world and raising a family. But as soon as you find out that your children are being indoctrinated to celebrate all this tranny shit, you're only ways out are fleeing with them to another country or abandoning them to live in a narcissistic delusion.

Basically every mental disorder is undetectable. People go on anti-depressants when not actually depressed all the time, and then when they stop it's worse that it was to begin with. Same for various other drugs for various other mental disorders, they can fuck you up way worse than HRT can and there is just as little testing to make 100% they really have the mental affliction.

whatever this ride is I want off already

Attached: 1536942307172.png (1000x1000, 376K)

>they are literally trying to keep a wound from healing
>this is their "neo-vagina"
>a literal festering wound
A man has fucked them in that festering wound. This is touted as normal.

Attached: 1536978799404.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Agreed.

Dilate for this

Attached: 1537491669063.jpg (567x425, 23K)

what is the point of this? It's just bits of arm and leg. Does it even function? what the fuck

Are you saying that it's illegal to refuse, or that there's that many surgeons that are willing to enable crippling mental illness?

Attached: workingPicture_70331737774402.jpg (474x474, 31K)

Heh. I like how they make themselves these huge (but ultimately useless) schlongs. Pure fucking insanity. And this is coming from a lifelong "leftist". Identity politics and this whole LGBTBBQBRBLOL non-issue bullshit is what killed the left. Well, as old Mikey B. used to say, time to burn it all down and start over.

When I was in highschool I was a complete incel with no friends, I browsed Jow Forums daily and decided to meet up with this tranny from b to sell it weed. He didn't show me any pictures but Jesus fucking Christ was he fucking ugly, a fat ginger in a mumu with fake tits and gerri curls. He had a boyfriend who was some autistic faggot who memorized newt gringich speeches word for word and lip synched them while high. He wanted me to fuck that fat disgusting tranny while he watched. Worst part is I had no car so he had to pick me up and drop me off. This was in 2008 when trannies were still the butt of a joke.

I immediately decided to stop being a faggot, joined a sports team worked out every day and made friends.

>even the other NPCs started to feel it at this point.
yeah its one thing to say "a man shouldnt be beaten for loving another man" but another to say "a man who puts on a wig and dress is a real woman and let's have the government pay go get his dick made into an open wound". They've push it too far normies can't accept this shit.

Attached: 1537564963762.jpg (1024x735, 62K)

I was obsessed with trannies for like 10 years. I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking. They look disgusting and weird. Thank god I never fucked one.

First post, only necessary post.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)

when you reduce complex things to only technically correct phrases to draw specific emotional gut reactions when read at face value many things sound terrible.

Attached: 815D4FF6-4C31-4A1D-B9E0-72764E2C2D50.png (384x507, 179K)

Fpbp

What drug for mental disorders can fuck you up more than HRT? You are specifically mentioning depression, they don't really understand how that works or how even SSRIs work, it's all theory. Just giving a person medication for depression vs finding the underlying cause is also just lazy, cheap and unethical IMO.

>willing to let somebody who hurts you get away with him because "surely muh God will punish him"
Christians are a mistake
Usually you can wrangle them by telling them things like "but God only helps the one who help themselves", trying to hammer in the fact that God doesn't do anything without causing too much mental stress in their minds

But user, the ride never ends!

Attached: image.jpg (236x353, 23K)

>this whole LGBTBBQBRBLOL non-issue bullshit is what killed the left
its also what killed the notion of "hate speech". holy fuck. are they every stoooopid.