Is she correct, Jow Forums?

Is she correct, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1536951842604.jpg (745x510, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5Q_AFWdHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But she's not white

>incels

Attached: 143832.jpg (604x829, 195K)

Is she saying that asian women are inherently inferior to white women?

she is the female incel

She's saying that white women are inferior, and she is jealous.

That’s quite a racist thing to say. Who is that bitch?

Attached: 1519381063747.jpg (1051x4806, 696K)

Attached: 1519382260673.png (1057x3456, 1.56M)

That tweet is extremely racist do these people lack self awareness?

She's a traditional conservative woman that you see all of the cucks worshiping in /sig/.

Attached: 1535643719020.png (960x349, 151K)

If I were young today, I would avoid the liberal white woman, make that any liberal woman, like the plague. Find a good Philippino.

I don't care who you stick your dick in consensually. I am personally only attracted to white women so if you want happas to be your legacy, well more white girls for me.

You could say the exact same for white women and blacks, at the end of the day its best to stay within your own race

Attached: 1532555876074.jpg (2294x2923, 2.58M)

Shes kind of right

guys with asian girl fetishes all fit a certain box, usually:

-manlet
-introverted
-nerdy
-anime watcher
-super skinny or super fat and no muscle mass

textbook incel desu

Attached: 1496776250362.jpg (749x771, 54K)

roastie wh*te women sure are salty

Feminist goes to Japan and has the opposite problem of too much attention in the USA and gets UPSET?! HAHAHAHAHA WOMEN ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS. This girl sounds like an insufferable narcissistic cunt.

Attached: white women vs asian women.jpg (1520x1513, 441K)

The nips hate old, childless women. They're called "Christmas Cakes" once they reach 25. They're pretty nice to let women have that age buffer.

goddamn you can literally taste the seething anger lol

Someone should tell her she should smile in her profile picture.

Attached: 1519669499380.png (254x256, 125K)

>white-asian
Sneaky racemixing degenerate
Gas yourself shlomo

And change her name since she wants to be a smartass

>out of their league
>have to settle for Asian

That's racist.

Yes. White men who go after Asians have small dicks.

it's a just a white woman coping

Attached: 1537089736517.jpg (2048x1658, 371K)

Attached: 1515748885278.jpg (900x1200, 335K)

Her shock as if she just finds out some hidden civilization’s treasure is amusingly fun. Roastie, watcha ya bring to da table?

No she's buttblasted

kek

>stop taking OUR women

Attached: goldman sachs.png (600x546, 197K)

>even the socially awkward deserve to love
She says this like it's a concession, but she really doesn't believe it. She's mad that these nerds are getting attention that rightfully BELONGS to her. She's getting a taste of the way 80% of men in the US are treated every day of their lives, and she is surprised she lasted 9 months.

I wanna know this memo

Larping feminist

No, they're both wrong. Asians are looked at as more submissive because of cultural differences. In Asian culture it is frowned upon to be non-agreeable, and their culture always puts the needs of others before self. It has nothing to do with self respect, this woman is being racist.

>women
>WHITE women
>SELF RESPECT
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1530649078650.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>REEEEEEEEEE

>Is she correct
Yes.
An Asian woman would give me a weak son.
I might not mind knocking her up but looking into the eyes of a flabby insectoid loser a full head shorter than me wouldn't be fun.
I need to sire children I can be proud of.

Using so many words to say absolutely nothing

She can always go to Africa... guarantee sex the first day

Tostey roastie

>the white roastie whore crys out in pain as she sees white men holding hands with asian QTs happy and content

whether you want it or not lol

>self respect

More like self-flatulence, self-congratulatory, self-important

Anybody got pics of hot asiatic jewesses?

> self-flatulence

>implying Asian women have no standards
rude of her to look down on my ancestry. I thought we weeded out the racists in society.

It's a coping mechanism. Asian women are prettier, more intelligent, more successful, better behaving than white women. I don't think there is any metric by which white women are better except maybe height. She just feels threatened.

>take care of themselves
>is a fatso

Attached: 1488729154110.png (516x440, 157K)

She's overweight and wears too much makeup. Not to mention she's a cunt with too much self worth.

There are very few white women with real self respect because so many of them aren't respectable. Most of the white woman's power came via fiat not accomplishment. I think the white women know this deep down. This is why they act out when their worth is challenged.

So 15 years from now, when you’re accused of rape and sexual harassment for talking to a woman, please remember these words.

>They tiny
instead of
>They are tiny
and
>Docta
instead of
>Doctor
with no fucking checkmark? who is this parasite and why are you posting it here you fucking loser? sage

>>Docta
>instead of
>>Doctor
You know that's Latin, right?

i know she doesn't speak Latin.
>you have to go back

I like them lithe, short and demure.
That bitch is fat and looks like an opinionated cunt, no thanks. She can think whatever she wants, no skin off my back.

Attached: 8.jpg (1140x1600, 339K)

docta ignorantia is latin for "learned ignorance", you paki scum. You thought she was using a nigger name?

Obligatory.
>they're not even that pretty
SEETHING

Attached: 1525018439312.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

No, i believe she took this from somewhere because she thought it sounded awesome. Yet, had no idea what it meant. Also, the chances of me being a paki, in England, is far less chance, then you, being a nigger in America. That is something for you to think about, brainlet

>say stupid shit
>get angry when that shit is pointed out
>get called a paki
>don't deny it
Just give up Achmed.

Attached: 1507558250702.jpg (374x378, 22K)

How about they try meeting white men with actual self respect that take care of themselves. But hey, they're probably out of their league, so they go for Blacks. Fucking coal burners lmao

It that's what they really think, then whatever, that's their thing, but one look at their profile pics and you'll see all of them are ugly and most of them are fat.
Maybe taking a minute to consider whether they have any grounds to stand on would serve them well before opening their traps to spew dumb shit next time... but who am I kidding, they're women, foresight and self-awareness are beyond them for the most part.

Attached: 5.jpg (1138x1600, 409K)

talk about bitter lol.

They are not incels if asian women are indeed having consensual sex with them so she is wrong.

How dare men want a family to come home to

Why would i need to deny a fallacy on here? I just didnt entertain a sideline to the topic being discussed. why are you so assblasted, Docta? Its like you not denying the probability of you being a nigger, in America. its a non argument. Also, to get into specifics, Achmed isn't a paki name either. A simple search would of displayed that to you, had you not been such a retard hahaha. But do go on................

The last quote is fucking gold.
C O P I N G doesn't even begin to describe it.

Attached: 5Cd75167a1282177a4cebd77fa6bb9852a.jpg (1065x1600, 351K)

Holy shit she admits it. Finding a chinese dude wouldn't be enough for her she needs to see all the white men she spurned suffer. "How dare they think they deserve to be happy when I've decided they're evil rapists".

>I mean I was blonde so I just expected the world to bend to my will.
You're doing God's work by posting these. I hope the white race continues to flourish and grow but an asian future would be ok at least it wouldn't be full of shit skin beta orbitters.

most people using that term just try to talk down on somebody, since they don't know what it actually means
>incel=person i disagree with or don't like
This is what we've become because of the internet. I mostly blame social media

Attached: 1477289654299.jpg (477x640, 40K)

She's also fat, so much for taking care of herself.

That would trigger that roastie so much

Attached: 1524345818427.jpg (345x336, 214K)

TL;DR?

Funny thing is, the incels going for asian women? Those Asian women are horrible & SJW these days. They're all MEAN AS FUCK & will fuck you over. Also Asian women are much more aggressive than white women.

What the fuck user, it'll take you less that a couple of minutes per article.
The time you spent typing that and completing the fucking captcha could have been spent actually reading them.

Attached: REV_3_1184_640IKOMA.jpg (1184x640, 388K)

Attached: smile men, smile.png (899x1596, 801K)

I have the flu and it hurts to concentrate.

>go for Asians
>fucking incels
if they are dating/fucking Asians, they aren't exactly incels are they?

Attached: 1512531440679.png (382x417, 325K)

>Asian women are much more aggressive than white women.

OK then.
>couple of white girls go to a different country/culture
>they're not as sought after as they thought they would be, people don't kiss the ground they walk on
>not even the other white guys there want to deal with their bullshit
>get butthurt and write about it
That's about it.

Attached: 21180E36561FB5491B.jpg (677x960, 89K)

>white women with self respect

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Article 1 roasty goes to China and gets btfo
Article 2 roasty goes to Japan and gets btfo
Asian women love white cock asian men don't even bother with white women. This angers them.

>Twitter user
>yells at its fellow 60 IQ pop culture orphans all day long
Checks out

Even Japanese men can sense the toxicity that is Western Women and their satanic ideologies. I'm sure Japanese men are just fine with Japanese women and don't need a Kelly shouting down their neck.

Is there any replacement for Duban? To check what users watch, read, listen? I notice it's mildly popular and it's hard to click through ayylien signs.

Cool; thanks, Anons.

I wish he'd go back and kill them all. You know what fuck that. Going in and mass shooting is such a stunt. Just every year one of them should die in an accident of some kind. Woops Stacey tripped and slipped on Chads dick and broke her neck. Oops Sheila got attacked by her own pit pulls. Oops Kelly over dosed on fentanyl guiz it was an accident.

SEETHING

Attached: 1414608559764.jpg (431x427, 106K)

will do

Attached: DmnvGnOUwAEvsDV.jpg (1154x815, 109K)

Pretty much this.
I want to be in a relationship with an Asian, but I could never marry her and have kids.
I need my kids to be White and my wife to be white too.

Guaranteed AIDS the first day

holy shit, you have gollywogs in america too? i thought it was just a robinsons jam and marmalade thing in uk

Look at the second article, the one about the Japan.
What's one of the first things she mentions? How "educated" and "well-traveled" she is, the first being a cunt codeword for having an unwarranted sense of self-importance and the second for being a slut who's taken cock in every timezone there is.
She outright lets you know what kind of insufferable ass most likely is, with the rest of the article just further driving the point home.
youtube.com/watch?v=rD5Q_AFWdHY

Attached: IMG_0319.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

>problem glasses
>bright red lipstick

I don't believe she's traditionalist whatsoever.

Mohamed is right, this ahmed meme doenst makes sense

>ONE LIKE LITERAL WHO TWITTER THREAD
cancer

Well she's right that "incel" types long for Asian women. Only the most beta of white men wind up with an Asian wife. I've rarely, if ever, met a masculine white man married to an Asian, they get with them because they're easy.

Um, if you can get an asian girl to fuck you, you are, by definition, not involuntarily celibate. The absolute state of fucking butthurt white women.

Not sure what paint you're huffing but can I have some? gotta re-paint my room.

>"incel" types
>have sex
>incel
Would you not consider them incels or beta if they went after easy (fat/ugly) white chicks?

Attached: hold this.jpg (807x605, 145K)

Stop validating women

Attached: 85DCB8B5-CE47-45AB-9A4F-333CD401A423.jpg (630x478, 77K)