Rep. Paul Gosar's own siblings endorse Democratic opponent in scathing ad

Jesus Christ - what kind of a piece of shit do you have to be to have your whole family disown you in a campaign ad?

Definitely hope this guy doesn't get re-elected.

Heres the ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=JZD-gIYEJpk

Attached: ivanka_trump_nips.jpg (600x780, 106K)

how fake is pic related scale of 1-10... 0.o

not intersted in her boobs, I just wanna see her ass.

I can post milkies too.

Attached: milkies.webm (280x480, 1.2M)

need moar of this hottie

who is she?

Her nipples/areolas look nothing like that though

what kind of piece of shit do you have to be to sell out your own brother?

I hope he kills his family

>Rabid cult members disavow an apostate.

>Women have the same last name

I fully understand why no one wanted to marry these ugly whores.

Boobies

Attached: 1533302371772.jpg (3000x2013, 355K)

Wonder how many shekels he was given or skeletons he has in his closet...really jewdles the noodle.

What kind of piece of shit do you have to be to disown family over politics?

Fucking hell, you can tell they're acting. Great production values for shitting on your own blood. Kikes.

someone is not getting an invitation to thanksgiving dinner

that shit is colder than my family

I texted my brother about this - he's a pundit. He says theres no public polling data on AZ's 4th, but Gossar should win by about 25-30 points. It's heavily GOP there.

Who is this guy and what has he done politically?

>believing liberals believe in family
>not understanding they follow their dogma with religious zeal
Family "tried" to disown me when Trump won. I say tried since I'm the only one of them that has his shit together. Their liberals so they don't have much of a work ethic, work for slightly more than minimum wage since they have degrees in liberal shit, and have massive amounts of debt since they live above their means (and took out loans for their meme degrees).
When they attempt to text/call me I know it's because they're about to ask for a handout or for me to help them in some sense. I always mention how great the economy is doing under Trump, how many illegals have been deported, etc. It instantly triggers them into not continuing the conversation and not asking for the handout.

Attached: 9876876524.jpg (396x558, 49K)

The truly sickening thing is that they didn't even pretend they weren't paid for it . Why did they add his opponent in the video

hey, can someone explain to me how anons "x-ray womens tits" and it literally looks real? how is this possible? wat magic is this?

maybe he can still win his family's electoral college love

it's the only chance republicans have

All the portraits hanging on the wall eyes are staring right at those shooped hooters. Creepy.

rare

Most fabrics let some light through.
Photoshop filters to identify slight variances that go unnoticed by the human eye.
Then changing the gradients to improve contrast.

>Only member of congress to boycott the commie pope when he visited.
>Called Charlottesville a false flag.
>Cosponsored a bill to repeal the 14th amendment.

Unironically our guy.