>UKIP aiming to be 'radical, populist' party - Gerard Batten
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45593648

>Anjem Choudary: Security concerns over radical preacher release
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45590895

>British jihadists refusing to leave Syria
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-45593493/british-jihadists-refusing-to-leave-syria
__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1 (embed) (embed)

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ (embed) (embed)

Attached: 1522013102976.gif (339x249, 3.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ
themanufacturer.com/uk-manufacturing-statistics/
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/09/celtic-vs-germanic-europe.html?spref=tw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-39305042
youtube.com/watch?v=00SsmsorcnA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174984389/#q174996460,
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnm2N16GVCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 seething yank ruins thread again

Underclass subhumans have always embarrassed this country.

*masturbates furiously*

Attached: final_solution.png (717x613, 209K)

I wasn't referring to Basques, but there's a possibility Brand is one.

British Celts can have lighter skin (usually ruddy, pale skin) and lighter hair. Think of them in a similar way to Slavs.

brit/pol/ is a prime example

Attached: anglobantz.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>heh, ya'll niggas be untermench.
>me? i got deme white genes

Attached: 1512761869192.jpg (2647x3107, 521K)

Why do stinky foreigners always have to ruin the comfiness of Brit/pol/?

Attached: ApuCrying2.jpg (619x453, 26K)

>bounce by the ounce

I went to University in Preston, been in that club a few times. The indigenous Prestoners are a strange bunch.

Attached: k27jm[1].jpg (480x320, 33K)

Gerard "send the wogs to Saturn" Batten

How do you lads cope living in this absolute fucking utter shithole?

Most of you are what? 18 to late 20s? Do you lads actually see a future here?

I certainly fucking don't. TOTAL shithole where the default position is to be a wageslave for pitiful pay and get leveraged up to the eyeballs in debt just to survive. Mate with some fatfaced genetic potato and pop out a couple of mongoloid mutt "Anglo" kids to go to school and learn about slavery and how being white is evil, then end up working in a call centre or meaningless job.

No manufacturing, no industry, entire country based on finance and the peripheries (accounting, law). As a people we produce absolutely nothing anymore. No awesome subcultures like the 60s, 70s, 80s - just garbage people in a garbage land. Fuck this total utter DUMP.

is that Frankie Cocozza and Scarlet Moffatt?

We are the most hated flag on Jow Forums at the moment, I've been getting shit from Canadian and Swedish flags for god's sake. Tired of being blamed for rape gangs or get a
>lol acid in ur face
>hah got ur licence 4 that mate

Now they come in here to shit our thread up.

Utter state of this subhuman.

The Irish are scum. They're ugly, unintelligent and, like other Celtic groups, have caused untold damage to the English gene pool.

Attached: pikeys.jpg (300x400, 23K)

CORBYN WILL BACK A SECOND REFERENDUM IF LABOUR MEMBERS WANT TO FIGHT FOR ONE

this is not a drill lads. this is fight of our lives time.

youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ

Attached: NOT WHITE NOT WHITE NOT WHIT.gif (417x233, 2.83M)

The biggest worry for me is the birth-rate gap

YEH, SO YER FORT YOU WERE TOLKIN' TO A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL DIDN'T YA YER LITTUL WRONGUN?

*unzips scalp*

WELL YER WERE REALLY TOLKIN' TO ME AND UNDER CHAPTER 9 OF THA ANTI-NONCE ACT, YER UNDAH CITIZENS ARREST YOU ARE SUNSHINE

Attached: 1537630003061.png (462x668, 183K)

I draw Norfs to cope.
I like to think that maybe they'll sift through the ruins a few hundred years later and believe the downfall was caused by strange sausage roll eating hominids.

The guy is Frankie Cocozza, the girl is some random person from Preston. I was at Uni there at the time that was taken.

>1/8th is nothing in genetics.
When said 1/8 is Celto-Germanic too
>our Islands are getting swarmed with south Asians, dindus, chinks, pakis, romanains, medniggers and Poles
>complains about the Natives

How about we start with getting rid of hate speech laws first so we're free to speak against islam first, Gerard.

Talk about jumping the gun

Any attemopt at making the Irish seem like a noble, hard-done-by race of people is just laughable.

It was satisfying seeing the yank inadvertently prove Irish/Celtic inferiority, though.

I thought she woz fookin 17 it woz just a joke wot 'ave i fookin done i ain't built for jail.

Attached: noncecaught2.png (442x684, 427K)

Relax. Now that Chequers is dead and buried, there's no conclusion to the Brexit saga that doesn't end in a massive happening.

Absolutely Based

Attached: Gerard-Batten.jpg (489x686, 14K)

Where else do want to live that isn't also swirling around the toilet? Most of the world is an absolute shithole outside of Britain and other Western countries.
We do still have industy and manufacturing.

Our production is tertiary, we punch above our weight in film/TV, .... actually thats it. Thatcher gutted our heart out and Blair poured maggots in the wound.

But don't be down! There is no country in the history of the world with a stronger record of innovation, invention and pure fucking grit. The boomers turned us into a nation of empty landlords and fucked off peasants but we can change that. That don't give up on Britain.

And here's the thing; I know you won'r. Because the ugly bastard brilliant bulldog lives in your genes and you know it.

>that pic
when you're so concerned about the abuse of children that you murder two young girls and stitch their corpses together to make a jailbait costume so you can save more children's lives in the long run by nabbing nonces

can i see your evidence for this claim please

or are you just making this shit up again

I'm pretty sure this is the first time in 9 years that anyone's talked about Frankie Cocozza

ROXANNEEEE YOU DONTTT HAVEEE TOO PUT UP A REDD LIGHTT

>>complains about the Natives
Not complaining, just explaining the reasons for why some British people are so debauched and unsophisticated.

>We do still have industy and manufacturing.
???

To be honest I barely know who he is, I had to do some forbidden google-fu to find that picture. I just remember it going all around facebook at the time and it was a guy who had been on the X Factor or Britains Got Talent or one of those shows.

Evidence for what? That Britain is populated by a mixture of Celts and Germanics? That Brand is (potentially) a Basque?

Lads, I got banned from a Simpsons meme group on facebook for posting this

Attached: fashy.png (636x958, 963K)

Mate I am about 1 year from upping sticks and fucking off abroad for good.

I'll leave all my unsecured debt here as a present too.

the claim you made in the post i referred to

>abroad
Don't be coy, where?

arctic monkeys ?

>18 to late 20s?
judging by how this place improves the later the night gets i'd guess 18 isn't where it starts. try 14.

Ya dads wear a duffel coat ya dirty bastards

You really think we don't?
>muh fatcher shut down all the factories
Is a stupid meme.

themanufacturer.com/uk-manufacturing-statistics/

Second Brexit vote is happening, thank fuck.

>tfw chatted up a nice lass on holiday in Tenerife the other week
>all-inclusive so absolutely pounding the bar, ordering 20 drinks before the bar shut
>music is still on, so dancing with her to shit songs like the Macarena and Sweet Caroline, usual bump and grind
>accidentally asked her age
>"I'm 16 but we can still be friends"
>GTFO instantly

Attached: bc4ac109de8499a7b16d25e68e76781a58e1aac83781e06a8a89888af2a4e62b.png (608x1016, 108K)

>second brexit vote is happening
???
>thank fuck
Fuck off

>>"I'm 16 but we can still be friends"
did she unzip her suit and put you under citizens arrest?

how old are you?

Eastern Europe

Already have an offer of a house and land from grills parents. Have an Irish passport as well as British so Brexit is fine.

Did everything that is expected of a good little wageslave - went to uni, got a job, promoted, decent pay but it is unbearable. I'd trade a dip in living standards than stagnate in this shithole until retirement.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/09/celtic-vs-germanic-europe.html?spref=tw

If you abandon this country, you're no better than the people who caused this issue in the first place.

>16

all legal and above board lad, should have filled her with tadpoles

Defeatist shite like this is why I laugh at plebs who watch that fat cunt Woes and his ilk; if you understand how the system works, if you can spot its flaws, why can't you leverage that knowledge into bettering your position, given that most people are ignorant? Take that Woes idiot for example: "Lemme tell you how the world works" and yet he was still living with his dad and on the dole.

There are opportunities available but you have to position yourself to take advantage of them. That you think you're somehow owed something more than a call centre job says it all; work the call centre job, live in a shared flat but save your money for a uni course, for instance. Or IT certs. Or a ticket to go get a job in a beach bar in Cambodia.

But no. You'd rather post on here all fucking day than teach yourself how to program or whatever the fuck and you'd rather complain about fuckwits wasting money on consumerism while stuffing your face with Greggs sossij rolls.

No-one is going to hand you anything - you've got to take it.

Attached: BHMWqmHCIAEXCDo.jpg (600x800, 82K)

I want you all to know I once drifted all the way around a motorway roundabout at 4 in the morning in a 90’s mx-5

>27
>grinds and dances with a 16 year old girl
STOP ROITE THERE YA WRONGUN

Attached: download.png (233x216, 8K)

you did the right thing, 16 is legal but it's a bit creepy if you're 11 years older

>27

>didn't spot he was dancing with a 16yo

That sounds likely.

wow stop harshing the threads mellow

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-23 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (701x835, 570K)

thanks dad

Did they get Boris to do the insemination?

the absolute STATE of tories

No, but he did it anyway the mad man.

>90’s mx-5

girls car that lad

wow you're the most badass poster ITT

jesus fucking christ

Probably my greatest achievement

Remember when Master Brew made a video about her?

We should stop thinking of it as a right wing party. In fact in some ways it's to the left of New Labour.

>How do you lads cope living in this absolute fucking utter shithole?
Not very well.
>Most of you are what? 18 to late 20s? Do you lads actually see a future here?
26. No future here or anywhere
>I certainly fucking don't. TOTAL shithole where the default position is to be a wageslave for pitiful pay and get leveraged up to the eyeballs in debt just to survive.
I've managed to avoid debt but i get your point. Im currently unemployed and have no job prospects.
>Mate with some fatfaced genetic potato and pop out a couple of mongoloid mutt "Anglo" kids
If i'm lucky
>to go to school and learn about slavery and how being white is evil,
I dont believe in the education system and won't bother sending my kids to school beyond primary.
>then end up working in a call centre or meaningless job.
Hopefully they will get to fight the race war because I dont think its coming in my lifetime, maybe when i'm really old. More likely by the time grandchildren are fighting age.
>No manufacturing, no industry, entire country based on finance and the peripheries (accounting, law). As a people we produce absolutely nothing anymore.
Yeah its pretty depressing. The great depression of our century will make things even worse.
>No awesome subcultures like the 60s, 70s, 80s - just garbage people in a garbage land.
Besides the NF I dunno what your referring to. I'd have hated the mods, hippie shit, rockers, reggae, punk, new wave, goth and rave.
>Fuck this total utter DUMP.
The whole planet is a dump. Fuck this world.

Get fucked pal, real mans car

Nah, I was fucked off the plentiful rum and coke and she was very developed.

I'm innocent anyway, the age of consent in Spain is like 13

Attached: nonce-sense.jpg (315x289, 16K)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-39305042

>A man who admitted raping a 12-year-old girl has walked free from court.
>Daniel Cieslak, 21, had believed the girl - who he met in a taxi queue in Edinburgh in July 2015 - was 16. He burst into tears when police later revealed her true age.
>The victim said she was 16 and her friend was 17. The taxi driver later said he thought the girl was 20.
>police searching for another girl who was missing spoke to the 12-year-old [...] officers had not noted her details "as they were not concerned by her age".

We live in a country of boomer landlords and debt. Everything is a fucking farce. You see people that work as self-service machine helpers in Tesco driving around in financed Audis. It is all going to come tumbling down, and when it does we have nothing to fall back on since our entire economy revolves around the City.

Dilapidated shithole towns dotted everywhere with centred around pound shops, bookies and cash4gold branches.

The population consists of rent paying serfs either filling the pockets of a boomer or paying half their disposable income towards a mortgage that will take them their entire working lives and more to pay off due to the government doing all it can to prop up property prices. Unfunded liabilities out of the arse for pensions and spending. High as fuck taxes. Shit rate education, absolute shit rate healthcare.

The ONLY way to make it here is to have a big pot of capital to start with. Returns for selling your time for a wage is SHIT. This comes from a bloke with a supposedly "good" job in finance. The reality is, your employers will sweat you to the absolute bone to enrich themselves.

Attached: NORF.jpg (858x675, 146K)

they're free to rape 16+? wish i knew this.

No wonder. Do you have any idea the shortage in this country when it comes to IT staff?

Work a shit job for a few years, save up for your certs and you're on easy street within ten as a network engineer.

Or do something else. Work your way up in McDonald's - anything.

It's millennial bollocks to think you're somehow owed a comfy life.

FOOKIN NONCECASE

Attached: 1528657585655.png (1946x708, 161K)

And now who's a bigger embarrassment to the British right, Ruth or Brew?

youtube.com/watch?v=00SsmsorcnA

>looks of age
>claims to be of age
then he absolutely should walk free. can’t be expected to see fuckin photo ID before banging everyone

>won't bother sending my kids to school beyond primary
primary's where they do the worst damage

The entire West is headed in this direction.

Then leverage your money and time into creating an escape plan; qualify yourself for jobs elsewhere. Learn a language.

Like I said, it's turbo-retarded to claim that you understand how the system works but to be unable to take advantage of that knowledge.

>work the call centre job, live in a shared flat but save your money for a uni course, for instance. Or IT certs. Or a ticket to go get a job in a beach bar in Cambodia.
>teach yourself how to program
I'd sooner go to prison

>real gay mans car
ftfy

Attached: asdasd.jpg (702x299, 56K)

Fine. But don't complain about how shit and unfair it all is because you couldn't be arsed doing anything about it.

Attached: eggs.webm (480x600, 1.16M)

>charges the dog at mach 10
>pauses to assess condition of child
>charges the dog AGAIN
>returns quickly to check on kid after dog threat neutralised

what a lad

Attached: 1537654972669.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>Do you have any idea the shortage in this country when it comes to IT staff?

Shortage is another term for
>we're paying them too much, we need to flood the market with foreign-born workers

I am taking advantage of it - by leaving topkek.

Rotten shithole makes me depressed daily living here, and it is really sad in all honesty. I've travelled the entire European continent and Brits are arrogant as fuck to think we have is awesome here.

Fair play we get a lot of the low-tier Euro wageslaves moving here, but do you really think those that have it good over there would come? I hope to come back one day but mind is made up now I think. I'll give it until Spring 19 and I am off.

theres truth to this and its the right attitude but theres an insincere tone in your post that things are entirely in your own hands, theres a whole world of shite out there blocking you at most turns.

saving money is important as i learned this year (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174984389/#q174996460, made that post), having a bit of freedom to maneuver through the world around us puts you 10 steps ahead of almost everyone.
there are ways to profit from the decline, the leap people need to make is the acceptance of inevitability.

Don’t think so pal

Attached: AC4CD3E4-F259-41C2-8E39-FC9736CE0A56.gif (338x600, 433K)

i dunno man, primary in the 90's was pretty comfy but i went to a christian school of 200 and there was only one indian. i didnt come out indoctrinated. I think high school and uni is where most of the damage is caused.

Lads, anyone got something funny to watch?

Not LADbible, that's fucking dire, but Twitter or YouTube accounts with funny British videos. Weirdos, drunk people, bounce by the ounce, that kind of thing.

>and Brits are arrogant as fuck to think we have is awesome here

At this point even the vast majority of normies are well aware that the country is headed to complete shit.

Tough competition.

I didnt complain. I accepted life is and always will be shit years ago.

Which motorway?

BRITISH ARMAY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnm2N16GVCY

Attached: based scot.jpg (628x342, 53K)

Where are you going? I've been to a lot of places and most seem worse. I used to think Australia and New Zealand would be better until I went there.

This.

Fuck doommongers. We're no worse than anywhere else in Western Europe.