Just noticed this in a pic Theryn uploaded today. Not gonna lie...

Just noticed this in a pic Theryn uploaded today. Not gonna lie... I'm kind of pissed off that I've been sending my money to a pre-op tranny. Being a tranny is bad enough, but at least "she" represented our views. How does this bad dick-tuck job look for us when "she" is espousing our beliefs? Fuck....

Attached: Untitled.png (1792x1280, 1003K)

Attached: gross.png (1280x720, 834K)

Are you as conflicted as I am, user?

>Being a tranny is bad enough

Try again faggot

Attached: 28408304.webm (1280x720, 730K)

Who is this?

I am a based tranny. How do I become a e-celeb and pull in all those lucrative beta bux

>I'm kind of pissed off that I've been sending my money to a pre-op tranny.
What ? You didnt know he was a tranny ?

The tranny youtube commentator gimmick is played out. Now you're just mentally ill with nothing to show for it.

Just kill yourself instead

what in the god damn fuck is wrong with you

Post a pic?

?? For not supporting trannies?

Fuck off shill.
For women, trannies are the illegal immigrants of gender. They will work for much less and pull the rest of the competitors down the ladder.

Are you in Texas?

I'm not saying trannies are a bad thing. But most of the time they are some of the most horrendous creatures I've ever seen.

Attached: cover.webm (640x360, 1001K)

moose knuckle

F A S H Y & T R A D

If you’re decent looking go straight in for the most extreme.

Discuss Traditionalist philosophy like Evola, Guenon, Spengler, Yockey (literally just read out loud what people have written about them in wordpress blogs and add some good æsthetic classical art in the background, preferably transitioning over every prose) without showing your face.

Set up Patreon. Pull a stunt like say race realist stuff or say how Hitler was right or the holocaust didn’t happen but you wish it did, get your channel demonetized and banned from Youtube & Patreon.

Then go on Twitter and say ‘uhhh they don’t want me to tell people the truth, because they’re part of the (((establishment)))’ and then link your paypal.

You can’t do all of this in a week prolly like in a few months if you want the max revenue possible.

She looks like a chimp with down syndrome in that picture

Yeah we got to improve the technology for them so they can accomplish their mission successfully.

Make sure your video editing becomes better over time.

I remember blair looking a lot better. Holy moly

I want to see her dick sooooo bad

>she

Ya'll a bunch a faggots

LOL This is why I come here every night.

hahah remember that day blair wasn't a mentally ill tranny that plagiarised entire video topics directly from Jow Forums hahah good old days...