Why do SJW, Liberals, Marvel pedofans Always Come to the Rescue?

These people buy the movie tickets that the Jews use to fund the Democrats and they call it entertainment...in my Reality its Propaganda Anons...

Attached: 85A856BC-CF01-4FE0-9B9F-0F6CB73A9A40.jpg (1536x1312, 356K)

>implying 99% of that number are not oblivious normies

I'm surprised they didn't make Captain Marvel Black.

She wouldn't be able to not say nigguhh and bruh and ayo every second

>Popular thing is popular
Oh no! It must be dem dare ess jay dubyas!

Hollywood is a fucking joke they havent made a good movie with a new story line in decades, also they now love to flash as much cock as possibal while taking your hard earned cash. If i want to see cocks i can do that free fuck faggot hollywood.

Who the fuck is captain marvel? The must be running out of super heroes.

I think she might be a Jewess or a Tranny or bot their has to be some corruption the Jews will not allow a pure white women with love and kindness in her heart to be on the big screen.

Tehn explain vagina Ghostbusters....everyone came out hatin and flop...same shit here...BUTTZ IS’T MARVEL!!!!! NONONO...

Attached: 8E0D6D21-AD38-448D-B67A-81ADA8597EB3.jpg (882x1782, 1.11M)

she reminds me of a true REAL LIFE captain marvel, my hero

Attached: x1.jpg (1192x671, 39K)

>same shit here
That's some world-class delusion.

cringe

Okay Rabbi....

#notmycaptainmarvel

Attached: 1513314003985.png (970x545, 904K)

Superhero movies are a mind control program to induce narcissism and distract from the real enemies of the world.

They could just make a normal movie with a female lead, but instead it's gonna be another film with a perfect Mary Sue and snarky humor about girl power the whole movie like the shitty race jokes in Black Panther.

did you see the black chick that was her friend in the past? the black chick has a daughter who is now an adult in the present timeline. she inherits captain marvel's powers to become the new captain marvel.

said like true sociopath
also

> fat-face man voice.

Actually when I saw the trailer in youtube I was shocked on how many downvotes it had.

People are stick of this tired liberal shit.

Indeed

thats dc's marvel