Fine Arts in a UK University

>just started Fine Arts course in uni
>notice I'm the only male in this class
>"i wonder if anyone's missing"
>two boys dressed like demons with drawn in eyebrows walk into the room
>ohfuck.jpeg
>a few hours pass and then I hear them talking about how they came out to their parents
>I'm the only straight male in my class
>first thought it was ok since it would mean I had no competition with the ladies
>some girl then asks me if I was gay
>I jokingly answer "Yea, I'm mentally ill"
>people look at me all cock eyed and strange
>people start to get angry
>people don't speak to me for the rest of the week
>MFW I get ostracized from my class for a shitty joke

Attached: fuck.jpg (406x550, 32K)

That was stupid, you know the territory and a simple no would have been enough. That was on you, be prepared for complaints through official Channels.

>>I jokingly answer "Yea, I'm mentally ill"

Based. I used to do this shit, and I'd just happily take the consequences.

>yeah I'm mentally ill too
Classic. You'll go far in that fieod mate

Attached: 1536893965299.jpg (246x250, 7K)

>>just started Fine Arts course in uni
Why though. Why.

You should have gone with "I don't know. Maybe we could test whether I am?"

You're wasting your life doing that course mate at least do graphic design or something more applicable to the job market.

MFW I get ostracized from my class for a shitty joke

Didn't you ever learn to hide your power level from your father?

Attached: 1507763865589.jpg (400x323, 21K)

You're a pariah now and they'll probably dox you but it was worth it m8
Hopefully your misery and torment will really inspire some great work

We need artists too Jorge

>brainlet picks an area for homosexual retards
>is the only male for what may well have been a million women
>literally no competition, they even ask if he's dtf since they will all have to compete for his attention
>spergs out like a 30 yo virgin
>unfuckable pariah

I was inspired by great Spanish artists like Joan Cornellà

Attached: 51hf58MA89L.jpg (361x500, 46K)

>We need artists too Jorge
What we need is less lefty leeches on society, but clearly you don't give a shit since you desire to be one

You need to claim that you were telling the truth, not joking, and that you ARE mentally ill (and gay). This will get you more victim points than the actual gays, and your problem will be solved. You can even report the rest of the class for discriminating against you because of your mental illness.

In the words of Norm McDonald
>Women are attracted to funny men, it is often said. This is not true. It only appears this way because women laugh at everything a very handsome man says. So this gives the very handsome men the idea that they are funny.
In my words
>go lift you ugly ass fuck

Cornella is good, but you cant use dark humour or right wing humour in Britain because there is no market for it.

>Cornella is good, but you cant use dark humour or right wing humour in Britain because you will be put in the gulag
ftfy

seeYou're stupid as fuck
I'm in the middle of a hyper-liberal college too, I just ignore them or sometimes smugly smile at the degenerates

It's simply not worth the trouble, you can't save them

Kek
Fair enough

Yep and btw I figured out why men have developed humour.
Women can't into humour, that much is clear, but other men can. And when women see the other men laugh at man's joke, they see the power that funny man has. It highers his social value so they lust after him.

It took me some time to figure this out because I was like, "why have men developed humour to charm ladies if ladies can't into laughing?".

>not studying maths or physics
Go fuckity fucking kill yourself you subhuman scum.

It was going to happen sooner or later. You represent something, and if you don't act like a total fag everyday which would symbolize your subjection to the new circle you've joined, they would have eventually cast you out.

I'm studying history :^)
stay mad ingégé boy, you'll be paying me to teach your kids soon

Yeah maybe you're terrible at social interactions..

Have you noticed them lying a lot about history or is it more or less accurate?

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I've had one teacher accurately describe the french revolution for the lie it is
Then an annoying cunt always talking about european-centric history and racism, and the english exchange prof quoting Marx in his class
But don't worry, I'll drop some redpills on the kids

Make us proud.

Attached: tfw no kids.png (746x512, 99K)

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

should also get a degree in education, so you can at least become an art teacher.

If you need to go to university to learn how to art, you arn't going to make it as an artist

What uni?

should have just said no.

you could get alot of pussy in that class.

Why would you faggots do this shit, what are the benefits even

>just started Fine Arts course in uni

what is your fucking problem?

>fine arts
Holy shit you're going to be in for a wild ride. I was gonna go do fine arts as well but decided on a design/illustration course and honestly after seeing what the other department was like it was the best decision I made.
They aren't going to teach you to paint for shit, and your fundamentals are going to be reduced to like, 2 weeks in your first year and the rest will be them pushing you to make conceptual bullshit that will convince people to open borders and love their fellow man and shit. Seriously, just go ask /ic/ what they thought of their fine arts courses, and weather it was worth it.
Unless you're in a respectable school, get out while you still can.

Nothing of value was lost. Never respect faggots and never apologize or treat them like humans.

(((Fine Arts)))
Quit and join the Royal Navy you fucking tool.

witnessed

Attached: W5M8z2O.jpg (750x579, 191K)

>just go ask /ic/ what they thought of their fine arts courses
I'm gonna go ask this right now.

Trained artists make better memes.

based and redpiled

Pick better battles Custer.

Reminds of the time for GCSE my mom tricked me into thinking health and social care was a good choice and there was only two boys in the whole class

Now you just need to act like it wasn't a joke and shame your classmates for being homophobic and ableist if they act angrily towards you

your fault for being an idiot

You did well in saying what you said. Now assume the role as the strong dominate male in the classroom. Do not bow to these degenerates. Remain strong, do not give in or be intimidated.

>I dont know. Why dont we find out
>????
>Profit

>>I jokingly answer "Yea, I'm mentally ill"
Seriously mate? You must be retarded not to predict that reaction from university students.

Why study such gay shit?

Attached: C9jsn7y.png (822x649, 215K)

>>MFW I get ostracized from my class for a shitty joke
I suppose there's also just not giving a fuck about what your faggot classmates are doing and working on your degree.
You want the approval of people you think are disgusting or you just want an excuse to quit?

It was only a joke why they haf to be mad

You deserve it for taking such a shitty waste of time course unless mummy and daddy are paying for you then kys

>Learning to memorize the names of guys who paint jew money laundering props.
Stop wasting your time.

>Let's give the left cultural hegemony, what could go wrong?
Don't complain when they force their values on you and your family