Why is it socially unacceptable for women to go topless in public? Or even just bra-less...

Why is it socially unacceptable for women to go topless in public? Or even just bra-less? Are men just such primitive minded animals that one sight of a female nipple is too much for them to maintain any self-control?

Attached: 52219015-beautiful-woman-posing-in-bra-and-panties[1].jpg (866x1300, 90K)

Autistic commies first step into biology

The same reason why the other desert-religion forces women to wear trash-bags over their bodies. Insecurity of the males.

Attached: 5afc4510c648f.gif (600x375, 205K)

local culture

It's not enforced by men dumbass.
It's enforced by aging hags that don't wan't to compete with teenage girls milkers.

>Are men just such primitive minded animals that one sight of a female nipple is too much for them to maintain any self-control?
Yes, so women shouldn't be so damned stupid to go topless

Why is it socially unacceptable for me to go pantsless?

>Why is it socially unacceptable for women to go topless in public?
It triggers men.

It doesn't bother me...but like my teacher would tell me back in grade school when I got caught sneaking candy into class..."you better have brought enough for the whole class"

Why do to want women topless in public?

Because there is attraction generally felt between males and females and breasts are secondary sexual characteristics of women. It's the same reason that men can't hold each other's hand in our society these days. Sexual mores are too loose to handle this. The irony is that once sexual moores are tight enough then decency laws are not necessary. The law in this case is just in alignment with the natural law that every knows to follow.

bra-less I dont know, but topless its because its nudity

There are some chicks that walk around Boulder topless. It’s kind of meh desu.

I've noticed it's getting more and more common for women (esp young ones) to go bra-less
I'm not complaining.

Because they are not men.

>publicly displaying your mammary glands that are a selling point in attracting a mate and nurturing your offspring
vs
>publicly displaying redundant non formed glands that serve no purpose

Why is it socially unacceptable to go around with your dick hanging out?

Anyway, like the guy said, its not because men give a shit, its old women who hate it (see: grid girls, anti 'objectification' campaigns, etc)

Because there are lots of ugly tits.

I wish they would make it mandatory to wear tops here in Spain due to the number of northern European vacationer beached whales and their saggy, fat, worn-out udders flopping around. Gross.

The reason is quite simple, because long long ago men developed an attraction to milkers. So it arouses men to see tits, if women had developed the same attraction to male breasts we might see the same effect but they didn't.

Attached: 061.jpg (500x500, 33K)

because of the ooga boogas and allah akbars that want the snuggle with tha struggle

>Are men just such primitive minded animals that one sight of a female nipple is too much for them to maintain any self-control?
Yes. And deep down women know it, which is why only crazy cunts try it.

Yes

Sexuality is considered personal not public in the west.

Women wouldn't want their breasts de-sexualized, because if they aren't sexual, they're another organ purposed for excretion. The female reproductive strategy will assure that normal women keep using their breasts sexually.

Please... Like women don't sexualize the shit out of a shirtless guy who has an attractive body. Only difference is there's far less of them.

And it's not like men can go everywhere shirtless. Most businesses have a "no shirt no service" policy.

>Why is it socially unacceptable for women to go topless in public?
it's the same for men.
>Or even just bra-less?
I've seen plenty of women going braless. It's not common, but they're certainly out there.

For the same reason that if a man touch a woman tits is sexual arrasment but if woman touch a man pecs it's a joke.
Women sexualized their boobs and now bitch about that.

Giving them right to vote was a mistake.

This. Most women have small, gross tits.

Most modern women's boobs are either saggy and sad or too small. Covering them up gives the illusion that there's something worth looking at. Muslim women are usually ugly so to ensure the continuation of the species, men are not allowed to see their hideous boner-killer bods in the light of day.

Keeps their tits clean so babies can suck on them.

because were not african savages
were civilized
not stupid dumb jungle animals
dont be such a fucking nigger
if you had a daughter youd understand. or probably not youd groom her to be raped by you actually

>Women sexualized their boobs and now bitch about that.

No we didn't, men did. Breasts are for feeding babies. And even if breasts are somewhat sexual, the face is far more sexual in many ways so you might as well advocate women covering up their face like in Saudi Arabia.

deny woman the satisfaction of seeing them as a sexual being. this breaks the thots more than any word or movement, enough to condition them
find a nice woman from a trad family (doesnt nescessarily have to be religious but trad christians is a great improvement) on her early to mid 20s if possible.
dont fuck before marriage and no messing around with her otherwise fucking will be a motivation for marriyng which means you sexualized her whoch means you fucked up the whole thing
the de-sexualization part is key
after you take her virginity in due time and raise at least 2 kids.
keep the desexualization as long as possible because if she somehow sexualizes after having your kinds, say, she will start the degeneration process and will want either a swinger type relstionship or will cheat/divorce you to fuck random dicks
woman are lesser beings, its called husbandry for a reason
do not give into your cravings with your wife, you can fuck prostitutes if you reaaaaaally need the degeneration, but do it overseas
dont be retards is not that hard, think of how your great grandpa kept his wife

>men stop seeing women as sexual
Yeah bro that would totally go well. A woman's body is sexual and should only be seen by her husband. End of.

Attached: 1536186617500.png (960x712, 302K)

>trying to be taken seriously
>larping as a woman

You know the rules, tits or GTFO.