Any update on the 2 boomers, the millers?

Any update on the 2 boomers, the millers?
are they going to prison for a long, long time?
or are they walking free men, heroes?

Attached: 1537668634253.jpg (457x715, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=u-gpdKIPPrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all white society will "thrive"
LOLOLOLOL!!!!

IGNORE ALL MILLER THREADS
SAGE AND HIDE MILLER THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO MILLER THREADS

At this point, what does it even mattress?

Attached: 1537588586899.jpg (1024x686, 340K)

i am an attorney and have handled similar cases. both will get manslaughter unfortunately.

killed over a muttress

so you admit you have failed handling your cases.
some attorney

So why is this becoming national news?
Why are people freaking out about this?

well, guess you shouldnt kill someone over a matress dingbat

anyone has the original video?

Attached: 1533250262043.jpg (236x327, 15K)

More like Man's Laughter mirite?

Lock them up and throw away the key.

Because liberals hate rednecks and they really hate SYG so they see two rednecks use SYG to defend themselves and assume they are guilty just by looking at them then bury their head in the sand and scream "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" when evidence that proves they're innocent surfaces.

Attached: 1532710874455.jpg (819x895, 133K)

nice prosecutor angle

They will walk free, but unfortunately the system has made their bond so high they will be sitting in jail for like a year or more before their acquittal. It's not right but that's how it is. I wish they were free right now. I never knew you could get slapped with a second bail after they took your money from the first, our justice system is crooked as hell.

I love the mattress may may

Here have a (((you)))

An attorney is by default a piece of shit, because his job is to decriminalize obvious criminals of the public consciousness but not proven by a court of law. whats the point of an attorney if the lighter sentence he can achieve is a walk in the park on a sunny sunday afternoon?

but those are cherries

they are apples

Prosecutors are even bigger pieces of shit. They knowingly lie/over hype things to get people locked up all the time, even innocents. Their conviction rate helps them get re-elected.

Both wrong.
Oranges.

thats fucked up. turns out "freedom" is the biggest meme, because where you think you have freedom, somewhere else they fuck you over to make up for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
enjoy

Nobody was killed over a mattress, fuck off with that bullshit.
Someone was killed because they made promises of death and raised a baseball bat at armed men.

wrong clown, meant for

youtube.com/watch?v=u-gpdKIPPrA

Lmao look at this clueless retard. If you live in an urban area, the prosecutor who charges and handles your case is not the elected oligarch at the head of the office.

We need to set them up with a gofundme account and get them a good jew lawyer. They are patriots, and the American people need to hear their story.

yeap. The vid doesnt show it, but the wife moved inbetween the old mand and Aaron near the end -- when she said 'you're not going to shoot my husband'

at that moment, Aaron used his wife as cover and tried to swing on the old man and get his pistol. thats when the shit happened

Aaron fucked up

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x579, 40K)

Requesting a Millers meme of them carrying the mattress with or on them #metoo #stopcampusrape #yesmeansno

what a bunch of retards. yea, lets pick a fight with 2 guys - who also have guns. seriously nothing of value of lost.
also i like how he throws a stick at dudes leg after the first two shots.

He was swinging a bat, It's not even clear that he threw it. Or if he simply lost his grip after the first shots.

Literally because there's a video of the incident. That's the sole reason. Without this meme video no one would have noticed this incident, shit like this happens every day, it's just usually not caught on video

t. Aaron's wife.

>2 boomers
1 boomer and 1 30 year old boomer

Aaron's wife deliberately sent him out to get shot
Of course (You) wouldn't know that

Attached: 1475032069781.png (750x565, 444K)

I live in a rural area, and a decade ago I went through the legal system.
Guess who refused to lower my charge to the proper classification? The prosecutor.
Guess who made threats of "maxing out my sentencing" unless I took a plea bargain? The prosecutor.
Prosecutors are the new judges, and they are slimy pieces of shit. 99% of the time the judge will just do exactly what the prosecutor suggests.
It was my first and only charge, and I did 30 days in jail and got probation, but have a permanent record of a second degree felony that will be stuck their forever because of the threat of over-sentencing, this is our modern day legal system.

No pepes of these guys yet?

Here's a boomer edit.

Attached: Miller Boomers.png (624x951, 891K)

Details? How did they get hit with a second bail?

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time faggot. What is so hard to understand about that?

Judge saw the video and realized they were dangerous retards

Its called due process you dumbass. everyone is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.

Their first bail was 25k, you pay 10% and get out on bail so it was 2.5k to get out. Then when they were only out for like a day, they got hit with a 250k bail and put back in jail. It would cost 25k for both, so 50k to get them out on bail. It ought to be crowdfunded but I doubt any of the kike crowdfunding sites will allow it. It's still painful that even if they do get crowdfunded, the county in that area gets what they wanted all along in the first place, and that's money. They saw dollar signs when this case blew up in the media.

>everyone is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.
Imagine the flat earthers using the same arguments. "your job is to prove us wrong!". or religious people...
oh wait!

lmao they didn't do anything wrong you clueless retard. Aaron should have known better than to threaten and attack two men with guns.

her screams...
at first it's shocking
then slight tinge of horror
but really it's just funny

Attached: 1501628653771.jpg (810x1024, 128K)

You could say the same about people who get killed by niggers, they should have known better. I guess everyone should become a gun wielding shut in downie like the little miller. A nation of pathetic slugmen

Some asshole got killed over a mattress. Frankly everyone involved got what they had coming.

Their trial was yesterday and they lost.
It's over for them.
Execution is scheduled for October 8 unless the governor intervenes

Attached: Miller boomer Gadsden flag snek.jpg (960x626, 27K)

thats how we do it in America.stupid eurocuck

You need mental counselling to help you with all that anger you have for your mother.

They aren't boomers memelab

The asshole arguing with his neighbor over the mattress deserved to get shot for not minding his own business and the guys who shot him deserve to go to jail for resorting to violence over something so stupid. All is right with the universe and three less idiots are running around free.

>they didn't do anything wrong
They were reckless.
Some argument over a mattress in a dumpster leads to them bringing out there guns unholstered?

The dead guy threatening to kill them and then throwing the bat certainly helps them in claiming self defense, but it can easily be argued that they committed a crime by creating a scene with guns drawn over a mattress.

Should they be charged with murder? Probably not, but maybe 2nd degree murder for the son if a murder charge is brought. But disturbing the peace or some sort of reckless handling of gun charge, sure.

and that's supposed to be a virtue? kek

>leftists: give up your guns
>also leftists: We're gonna fill your neighborhoods with niggers

I think I'll keep the guns.

felt the same
but i pity those little kids that got left without a dad. thats fucked desu

whyte ppl i hate u cuz
1. u all racist
2. u pale as hell
3. u fuckin stupid
4. u stereotype niggas cuz u all dumb
5. ur fat
6. u look like marshmallows
7. u look like gluesticks
8. u close minded
9. u jus straight up bitch
10. u make me sick
11. u all like fishin for sum reason
12. u all have dogs
13. u think u a good race when u ain't even human
14.u look ugly as hell
15.u a disgrace
16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u don't
17. u all got faggot ass voices
18. u speak like British ppl
19. u all gay
20. u have no place in hiphop so u shud stop listenin to it

Pa might be a boomer but he now has an exception certificate.

Bruh, it's an open carry state. Nothing they did with the guns was illegal.

What do you toss everyone in jail and be done with it? never giving them a chance to plead their case in court? kys

Better than rolling over and letting sand niggers take over your nation.

21 . u have sex and are bred from dogs

i have a great relationship with my mom

maybe it's cold hearted but the couple is so dumb it's almost Shakespearean irony when she starts screaming with disbelief that her husband was shot

moments before she said:

>"You're not going to shoot my husband."

if that irony isn't funny then idk what is

The guns came out because they Aaron Howard started throwing one of his very typical hissy fits he was known for, death threats and all.
They only had guns because the guy was dangerous enough to warrant them. Aaron Howard was a bully who used his temper and size to make everyone else bend to his will, his neighbors didn't want to play along anymore.
In the end, Aaron Howard made death threats and raised his bat at the Millers, and he's dead for it. Good riddance. The Millers will be acquitted.

no you abolish courts and let everyone clear their differences in an arranged duel
its about time we're done with the nanny state

There's so much frame by frame analysis we need here.
>I can't tell if older boomer actually fired center mass with the handgun
>He seems to dive behind the dumpster for some reason, camera doesn't quit catch it
>Was Aaron still standing when boomer 2 raises the shotgun and blows him away
and does any of it matter

While I agree that Howard was a psychopath and a problem in that neighborhood I find the Millers just as retarded heres why.

The Millers saw that the matress was dumped in the community dompster.....took it out...carried it over to Howards front yard and tossed it there to show him he isnt supposed to dispose of it there. Now I understand waste laws come with hefy fees if you break them...however it was not the Millers job to enforce this. they could of called waste management instead. But when they tossed the matress on howards yard....they pissed him off. Another thing to keep in mind here is that The Millers have had a fued with this guy for a while before the incident and were aware he was dangerous. So Howard is pissed..takes the matress back to the dumpster...were The Millers come out with there guns out...because again..they know this man is dangerous. The altercation in the video then occurs. Do you see the problem here? Howard was a hot head...and The Millers purposelly pissed him off by tossing his matress on his property. both parties were retarded and did retarded things here. As for the shooting itself....The father was in his right to defend himself by shooting howard twice. when howard tossed the bat at the dad thats when the son shot him in the head with the shogun. you can here the son yell "face kill." after. and there in lies the issue. The sons life was not directlly in danger...his fathers life was....there for the son had no right to shoot howard and claim self defense...his dad does though. son will get manslaughter. But again all of this could of been avoided....it was a fucking mattress and someone died for it because everyone was a retard....and dont get me started on the stupid wife not trying to calm her husband down but instead egging him on to take on armed men.

been gone a few days, whats the context of these magnificent boomers?

*SNAP*
>This one is going in my "Texas half naked dad and son" folder

Attached: Not Drake.jpg (999x799, 552K)

Like I said they both had it coming. He was an asshole and deserved to die and since they were willing to kill over a mattress they deserve jail. Either of the two parties could have chosen to walk away and end the situation peaceful or call the cops but both decided to resort to threats and violence. I have zero sympathy or care for anyone involved.

Fuck off eurocuck. the courts are there for a reason. take care of your own country and stop letting mudslimes in.

they are already heroes

Noice.

Attached: Reasons-to-become-a-cannibal-sainsburys.jpg (526x350, 55K)

The way it almost certainly played out, Aaron Howard said "Do it", while raising the baseball bat. He then received two slugs (probably center mass) from the father. After that he threw the bat, he was still in attack mode facing (or perhaps charging) the Millers, the son racked the shotgun and shot him in the face.

>advocating for the manliest way of dispute solution
>eurocuck

common sense bro.

My guess is that the prosecutor will settle on a plea of 'voluntary manslaughter' and the boys will get probabtion.

Its going to cost the boys LOTS of money in legal bills and they're stuck with a felony each.

Attached: 1490521681846.jpg (400x388, 33K)

They exist but I don't have them saved myself

This is a likely outcome...but hey at least they live with the fact that they got rid of a dangerous psychopath.

>son will get manslaughter
I think you are giving a fair and honest assessment of the situation. One variable is the Jury. They may hit him with assault or manslaughter...he may walk. There was something going on off-camera that we can't see. I think an incredibly greedy jew lawyer could get him off too. I have been of the same mindset as you on this, but I have also enjoyed triggering the foreigners who come here crying.

Attached: Restore a saved game.jpg (291x291, 85K)

>the courts are there for a reason.
The eurocuck has a point here. These people were essentially in a duel. Everyone had lethal weapons, but not everyone was equally intelligent.

>least they live with the fact that they got rid of a dangerous psychopath
Checked and pic related.

Attached: Expanding Miller.jpg (1526x1084, 499K)

>over a matress
I've just won the game of Spot The Kike

No you lost dude. The mattress was the issue they were arguing over in the video. apparently tossing a mattress in a community dumpster gets you a hefty fine.

Cletus and son could've walked away from the incident. They didn't have to go up to orange man armed with guns. They didn't have to threaten a man's life for dumping a mattress. The incident didn't have to escalate to the point deadly force was applied, i doubt it would have ended up with a dead man if Cletus hadnt brought a gun along with him. They are the reason the incident ended up in a man losing his life, the cries of the woman when her husband had been killed gives me the feels desu.

The Millers were armed because they knew Orange man was dangerous. there is nothing wrong with protecting yourself around people you know are fucking dangerous. however I agree that the entire situation was retarded since it was over an old broken mattress. but at least that neighborhood no longer has to worry abuot the local pyscho.

you'd have to be a shit lawyer to get this guys anything more than fucking nothing at all for a charge