The 2nd amendment is outdated

The 2nd amendment was meant to be used by a "well regulated militia". Not your average fat, inbred, trigger-happy methhead American. The men/women who wear the uniform of the military and police have the privilege of carrying a gun because they are charged with the care of the public and are trained and vetted.

Meanwhile rednecks like the Millers use this privilege to shoot people in the head over mattresses in front of their wives and kids. Stay classy, America.

When will we enact sensible gun legislation instead of clinging to something that was written in the time of slavery?
washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/02/22/what-the-second-amendment-really-meant-to-the-founders/?utm_term=.d6b021059c4c

Attached: miller murderers.png (1190x664, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rzr9UXpVG0M
youtu.be/j42TrAVceCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are canadian, nobody cares what you think

The second amendment makes it my duty as a free man to bear, maintain, and manufacture the state-of-the-art in defensive weaponry.

You could learn a lot from us. You are inferior to us in almost every metric.

Its okay Americans. Lots of us up here still love ya.

Attached: milr.gif (413x313, 500K)

Yeah, we are better than them in every metric except freedom, healthcare, quality of life, masculinity, military strength, industry and income

Attached: 1535816386432.gif (600x338, 3.82M)

the guy was an unhinged meth head who was already threatening to kill people

Fuck you, it will never be outdated as long people like you exists

Like. We appreciate your attempt at shit posting. But you guys are nowhere close of taking away Australia's Title.

Attached: 1537691027102.png (953x574, 33K)

So which one voted for Trump?

fpbp

What's it like being a white nigger that supports other white nigger trash?

We're never going to be best frens until you get rid of idiots like OP.

we're coming for you chad

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

Miller threads should be considered spam and should be deleted on sight

Go fuck Justine maple nigger

Since the Militia is the Right of the People to Keep and Bear arms, and the smallest value of The People is Me, I am a Militia of One. Since the 9th and 10th Amendment clearly outline that it's a Power of The People, and therefore is not in the purview of the State or the United States, there is no restriction on my ownership or carrying of any tools for violence,. Why? Because if the Militia is my right, then the miltia cannot be restricted per the 10th. And if the Arms are my Right, then my keep and bear cannot be restricted per the 10th.

In any event, autumn red, nope. But thanks for your commie faggot cuck sucking, Ma'am and Sir abusing, shitty Canuck Government Institutional View.

Thank you for playing, Good Night.

youtu.be/Rzr9UXpVG0M

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-210814_YouTube.jpg (2567x1440, 1.14M)

>In this town there lived a methhead by the name of Texas Bat
>Many men had tried to take him and that many men were splat
>He was vicious and a druggie, with a height of 6 foot 4
>And the notches on his bat numbered one and nineteen more
>One and nineteen more
>Now the boomer started talkin' made it plain to folks aroun'
>He was here to take a mattress back and out of his front lawn
>And he said it didn't matter but he was after Texas Bat
>After Texas Bat
>Wasn't long before this story was relayed to Texas Bat
>But the junkie didn't worry, men who tried before were splat
>Twenty men had tried to take him, twenty men had made a slip,
>Twenty one would be the boomer with the big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip
>Now the morning passed so quickly and it was time for them to meet
>It was twenty past eleven when they got up on their feet
>Folks were watchin' from their windows
>Every body held their breath
>They knew this handsome boomer was about to meet his death
>About to meet his death
>There was three feet between them
>When they stopped to make their play
>And the swiftness of the boomer is still talked about today
>Texas Bat had swung twice when a bullet fairly ripped
>And the boomer's aim was deadly, with the big iron on his hip,
>Big iron on his hip
>It was over in a moment and the crowd all gathered 'round
>There before them lay the body of the methhead on the ground
>Oh, he might have went on livin' but he made one fatal slip
>When he tried to match the boomer with the big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip
>Big iron, big iron,
>Oh he tried to match the boomer with the big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip

Attached: 1537712347110.png (437x699, 284K)

its miller time, u white ogre nigger

>flag
>2nd amendment was meant to be used by a "well regulated militia"
Read the rest of that sentence, even the commas you leafposting kike-faggot. Talking about this shit like you know a god damned thing about it. If you want them come and take them.

Attached: wyatt_burp_upholding_the_law.jpg (2896x2896, 496K)

What are you talking about? the Orange shirt guy won.
>book of leaf "if you kill your enemy's they win"

real men don't need guns

why is there so many threads of these? there is like 4 or 5 different threads about this at any given moment

>*crack*
>*sip*
>take yer swing

Attached: 1537533654286.png (624x951, 891K)

Attached: point_it_at_my_face.jpg (357x300, 15K)

>tfw litterbugs are taught a lesson

Attached: 1537722504397.jpg (931x524, 201K)

kys you french mutt furry

Attached: Ol'Reliable.jpg (847x817, 134K)

Attached: lefty_logic.png (782x577, 26K)

Based Millers, guardians of the sacred dumpster

>You are inferior to us in almost every metric.
You're not even the fucking size of California

Population
Canada 35.85 Million
California 39.14 Million

Leaf, the 2nd amendment is why we have free speech and natural gun rights, and you have (((Hate Speech))) and (((Gun control))), kys you historically illiterate Crown cuck

Based

Nothing wrong with owning guns.

Nothing wrong with using guns to shoot methheads attacking you with baseball bats.

Nothing wrong with having a citizen militia.

Nothing wrong with being a redneck.

Nothing wrong with slavery either. But there is everything wrong with being a Leaf. The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough!

Attached: gwasheagle.jpg (477x480, 32K)

COME AND GET THEM FAGGOT
>cant
>ever
HAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHHFNDJEJWMNZJNNSJ!!!!!!

what shitpost gtfo of thus thread

this whole incident has really shown the true colors of europeans (leafs being honorary euros)

>fat
>methhead

Attached: 1372549005475 - Copy.png (1306x892, 210K)

FPBP

Fuck off. The Supreme Court has already ruled on this. The "nuh uh, it just means militia" argument has already been settled. You lost.

This shit again. Why do you faggots always go straight for the penis size compensation & REAL men arguments? If your that obsessed, why waste your time making stupid points online? Why not join the fucking YMCA or something?

>real men don't need guns
Free men don't need serial numbers

When seeing tasty pasta like this remember kids...

>It is perfectly LEGAL to build your own AR15 at home without serial numbers
>You can LEGALLY own a handgun at 18 just cant buy from a FFL
>Silencers are LEGAL and easy to get if you pay a $200 tax
>A gift is NOT a straw purchase
>AR15 pistols can be concealed carried unlike short barrel rifles
>You can own as many guns and as much ammunition as you can afford

Attached: MultiPlatform-Jig.jpg (1280x800, 80K)

what tune do i sing this to? I'll post up for y'all, i'm Texan master race.

the day of the rake cannot come soon enough

This

"Big Iron" By Marty Robbins.

After you're fat fingers are done googling that song make sure to check out another one by him called Masters Call.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1537321401085.jpg (620x344, 82K)

>posting the old version
Unfortunately this has to be a two-parter, due to 2000 character limit.

>To the town of Abeleine, Texas rode a boomer one fine day
>Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say,
>No one dared to trash his alley, no one dared to make a slip
>The boomer there among them had a big iron on his hip,
>Big iron on his hip
>It was early in the morning when he rode into the town
>He came riding from the south side, sippin' Monster all around
>He's a boomer old and mowin', came a whisper from each lip
>And he's here to do some business with a big iron on his hip,
>Big iron on his hip
>In this town there lived a methhead by the name of Texas Bat
>Many men had tried to take him and that many men were splat
>He was vicious and a druggie, with a height of 6 foot 4
>And the notches on his baseball numbered one and nineteen more
>One and nineteen more
>Now the boomer started talkin' made it plain to folks around
>Was a trash container ranger, wouldn't be too long in town
>He was here to take a mattress wasn't here to start a spat
>And he said it didn't matter, he was after Texas Bat
>After Texas Bat
>Wasn't long before this story was relayed to Texas Bat
>But the junkie didn't worry, men who tried before were fat
>Twenty men had tried to take him, twenty men had made a slip,
>Twenty one would be the boomer with the big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip

Attached: texas rwds.png (601x768, 850K)

>Now the morning passed so quickly it was time for them to meet
>It was twenty past eleven when they got up on their feet
>Folks were watchin' from their windows
>Every body held their breath
>They knew this handsome boomer was about to meet his death
>About to meet his death
>There was seven feet between them
>When they stopped to make their play
>And the swiftness of the boomer is still talked about today
>Texas Bat had swung a few times when a bullet fairly ripped
>And the boomer's aim was deadly, with the big iron on his hip,
>Big iron on his hip
>It was over in a moment and the crowd all gathered 'round
>There before them lay the body of the methhead on the ground
>Oh, he might have went on livin' but he made one fatal slip
>Big iron on his hip
>Big iron, big iron,
>Big iron on his hip

Attached: texas feszłejw.jpg (376x629, 28K)

>unafraid of gun toting hillbillies

which is why he's a corpse on the ground

People seem to think retards can't kill you

Attached: 1537650340291.png (2518x1024, 297K)

posting before 20 (You)s

Attached: If you come within 3ft of me I'll kill you, Mort.jpg (426x572, 146K)

Fuck you faggot

You are wrong on all metrics except military strength. You could go on Wikipedia and find immediate points and articles explaining why Canada is superior in the metrics listed above.

kek

never.and btw CANADA,theres no "we" bitch.
this same text comes up every shooting.
heres somethin for you.....there will be trillions of shootings over time and we will still have our guns.
and ill keep mine for one fuckin reason alone,just to piss you off.

Attached: thumb_the-day-of-the-rake-has-come-https-www-facebook-com-churchofjesusdemocracyoflatterdayfreedom-p (200x275, 31K)

The psycho fuck got shot. Too bad though that he managed to reproduce before being eliminated from humanity.

"well regulated" means well equipped and drilled (practiced).

The second amendment says, in modern english;
"Because its important for the security of the state for the people to have and know how to use weapons, people can have weapons so they dont suck with them."

the second amendment was speaking of the
coats of arms, which is about the right of
self determination. which means if you want
to own a gun, it's your right for you to determine
that choice for yourself if you have a coat of
arms.

across the ocean, the monarchy would strip
you of your coat of arms, after that you are
stateless, rightless and a serf.

Coat of arms, the principal part of a system of hereditary symbols dating back to early medieval Europe, used primarily to establish identity in battle. Arms evolved to denote family descent, adoption, alliance, property ownership, and, eventually, profession.

i have a coat of arms, do you?

donald trump has his proudly displayed.

Attached: trump-coat-of-arms11.jpg (550x413, 64K)

The chad guys who are alive
vs
The virgin dead fag

Attached: chadgunslinger.png (1190x664, 602K)

We need mutts shoot each other, otherwise life would be much more boring, without laughing stock to make fun with.

You are too much of a coward to address the point: some people are idiots, and do stupid things.
Instead, you hide behind other people's government documents.

>Not your average fat, inbred, trigger-happy methhead American.
Moishe I know your doing Hashem's work here right now educating these fat redneck American goyim but you've got a serious problem Moishe! I ran into your daughter Muriel today and she was posting up print outs of the pic attached all over her Bais Yaakov school Moishe! Oy vey, she said all her little jewish girlfriends have chosen the BBC over "small sickly semitic smeckels" as she called it. It's like anuuda Shoah Moishe! What will we do?

Attached: 1537424218029.jpg (720x527, 54K)

Shall not be INFRINGED you Canadian shit

Attached: 1535981938167.jpg (1232x1080, 186K)

>Texas rode a boomer one fine day
that doesn't make any sense famalam

Attached: 20180923_221536.jpg (2220x1902, 1.56M)

>Inferiority complex to americans
cuck

>Who was Burgoyne?
>Why did he lose during the American Revolution?

KYS kike leaf. American enjoy firearms as a HUMAN RIGHT because it freed us from the tyranny of "muh monarchy," the same monarchy you kneel down and kiss every time they visit leaf land.

It was supposed to mean Abeleine (in) Texas, hence the comma.
I am still the only one that did the whole song.

While I agree that Howard was a psychopath and a problem in that neighborhood I find the Millers just as retarded heres why.

The Millers saw that the matress was dumped in the community dompster.....took it out...carried it over to Howards front yard and tossed it there to show him he isnt supposed to dispose of it there. Now I understand waste laws come with hefy fees if you break them...however it was not the Millers job to enforce this. they could of called waste management instead. But when they tossed the matress on howards yard....they pissed him off. Another thing to keep in mind here is that The Millers have had a fued with this guy for a while before the incident and were aware he was dangerous. So Howard is pissed..takes the matress back to the dumpster...were The Millers come out with there guns out...because again..they know this man is dangerous. The altercation in the video then occurs. Do you see the problem here? Howard was a hot head...and The Millers purposelly pissed him off by tossing his matress on his property. both parties were retarded and did retarded things here. As for the shooting itself....The father was in his right to defend himself by shooting howard twice. when howard tossed the bat at the dad thats when the son shot him in the head with the shogun. you can here the son yell "face kill." after. and there in lies the issue. The sons life was not directlly in danger...his fathers life was....there for the son had no right to shoot howard and claim self defense...his dad does though. son will get manslaughter. But again all of this could of been avoided....it was a fucking mattress and someone died for it because everyone was a retard....and dont get me started on the stupid wife not trying to calm her husband down but instead egging him on to take on armed men.

fuck off leaf.

>heh
>*teleports behinds you*
>I'm not even using 20% of my full power
>*fellates your dog*
>nothin' personnel, kid

How many times do we need to explain this shit. The government does not "allow" us to have weapons. We "allow" it to exist.

Attached: 2nd Amendment.jpg (2592x1487, 839K)

>irrelevant shitskins spend their ENTIRE life obsessing about america thread #6854658135

Attached: 1465212862619.jpg (330x319, 49K)

Mind your own fucking business, leaf.

What type of walled oasis do you live in to convince yourself that calling waste management and saying "this guy threw a mattress in a rural alley instead of taking it to the dump :'(" would get anything moved forward?

Looks that meth head fuck deserved it now stop shitting up pol with these threads. Sage.

>The 2nd amendment was meant to be used by a "well regulated militia". Not your average fat, inbred, trigger-happy methhead American. The men/women who wear the uniform of the military and police have the privilege of carrying a gun because they are charged with the care of the public and are trained and vetted.
"Well regulated militia" is equivalent to a sufficiently populated militia. Regulars is a term referring to people in a military force. Militias are military forces that field volunteers who bring their own weapons and equipment called upon for some defensive measure. You don't understand what these words mean, therefore you have no right to comment.
>Meanwhile rednecks like the Millers use this privilege to shoot people in the head over mattresses in front of their wives and kids. Stay classy, America.
It's not a privilege, it's a right. Even in the English bill of rights, which you are entitled to have not be infringed as a subject of the crown (if protestant), you have the right to own weapons as a protestant for the purpose of defending the crown. However, for some reason, LEAFs, Bongs, and other subjects of the crown are such cucks that they let the parliament trample over their rights

We have a legal system, and it is illegal to shoot people who are not an active threat to your life or an active threat to your community if a militia needed to be formed for such a reason. The man using the dumpster is not a threat to the two men. The two men on the left violated the law and should be imprisoned. The video clearly shows they are at fault.
>When will we enact sensible gun legislation instead of clinging to something that was written in the time of slavery?
This is what the court system is for. The court system will likely give multiple life sentences to the two men. The majority of gun-owners and American citizens who are innocent of this crime should not be punished. Sweeping legislation is asinine. Go back to your cuckshed LEAF.

GTFO boomer, Texas is stand your ground and that meth head threw a bat at him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Attached: printing press.jpg (728x1200, 148K)

A vassal of the queen of england unironically lecturing us about the 2nd Amendment

Attached: LeavesBurning.jpg (640x480, 154K)

Don't you have a fortnite dance class to go to Zoomer?

>fortnite
Cocksucker

Attached: Cocksucker EPIC.jpg (1682x942, 460K)

The mattress was improperly disposed of..the right move would of been to call waste management to deal with it. Orange would of gotten a massive fine for it.

Oh and thank you for cherry picking what i said to fit your agenda. next time read my entire post then respond with yours. be constructive not a douche bag.

Attached: 1483586957106.png (349x415, 138K)

>2 posts by this id
Look leaf guy you dont even have a 2nd amendment go kill yourself.

>Meanwhile rednecks like the Millers use this privilege to shoot people in the head over mattresses in front of their wives and kids. Stay classy, America.
typical yuppie liberal. in a similar situation youd probably just surrender your property and allow the lunatic aggressor have his way with your wife after thrown his trash all over your property. youre just a typical entitled liberal who thinks he has the right to dump his garbage wherever he pleases. its really no wonder the streets of california are full of shit.

Attached: 1537657310562.jpg (426x812, 84K)

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

i honestly cant wait till we can shoot you snow beaners in the streets of your cities. we wont leave one leaf to shitpost, you room temp iq mongoloid

>The 2nd amendment was meant to be used by a "well regulated militia"
see

Can i get sauce on this vid? The image is everywhere but idk what to look for

>and heres why
All that writing and your point was "the millers are retarded because Howard was a retard who couldn't keep his machismo rage in check, even when confronted by superior weaponry/numbers." Clearly this kind of shit has happened before and Howard was use to people just letting him do what he wanted because he got loud and aggresive. Howard was a fake alpha and died a bitch's death. The millers will get railroaded because nobody likes to take responsability for their own actions, especially when the consequence is death. All he had to do was leave the area and follow the fucking dumping rules, hell if he really wanted to feel like he won, he could have called the cops about two people confronting him with firearms and let the law get involved. Instead he brought a bat to a gun fight, surrendered his initiative when he entered into a standoff instead of attacking from the start and let his woman get him killed for fear of "looking weak."

It was a tac14 you fucking noguns

>libfags claim to love the environment
>yet they tolerate eco-terrorism

Attached: dont_dump_on_me.png (1000x652, 121K)

reminds me of the Devils rejects opening scene

youtu.be/j42TrAVceCI

youtu.be/j42TrAVceCI

youtu.be/j42TrAVceCI

Fuck off leaf

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

He probably should have been afraid. Lesson learned. And his wife has a severe mental disorder. Phone posting like a faget but hopefully someone has the tweets from her

Fp;bp

Attached: Drake Would be proud.jpg (999x799, 553K)

fake news. obvious NWO media psyop is obvious.