WE'VE BEEN HAD! FAKE PICTURES!

twitter.com/Gotz____/status/1043913979599495168

Attached: file.png (549x550, 395K)

kav is going to legalize rape and hes supreme judge for life demonrats cant remove him suicide watch on dems but no one is watching hahahaha kav is going to be raping bitches on live tv and no one can stop him not even a bitch he raped 36 years ago

Attached: 1532493665499.jpg (1484x1864, 1.2M)

Attached: 1511050753834.jpg (634x406, 138K)

Attached: 1509498994176.jpg (2048x1536, 636K)

Attached: 1508945547564.jpg (2048x1536, 785K)

Attached: 1532547162216.jpg (652x653, 64K)

This image is reverse searchable.

yeah because it's the "official" photo of her.

So no pictures, no appearance, no desire to come to the hearing...
Does this person even exist, or is 'she' just a bureacratic mess used by the kikes?

The guy in the back is holding a gun!

She's a complete fabrication

Does this how photos work? I dumb

Fin fag plis go back to ptg no one is falling for it you don't even know what a gun is.

What does it mean if it was photoshopped?

What about her past writing and facebook stuff? Are you saying that the spooks have enough of these people on tap that they have fake lives for years and years before they are put to use? Quite clever two bee cue aytch

She's not real. That's why her lawyer is the only one speaking right now. On her behalf. Cuz this is all bullshit.

this

Is this her?

Attached: IMG_20180922_051855.jpg (580x485, 51K)

no

Gay and gay. Newb finds online photo forensic tool for dummies and doesn’t understand how it works.

SHE'S REAL

CHRISTINE FORD LIKED TO WEAR DIAPERS WITH HER FRIENDS AND PISS IN THEM!!!

discuss

Attached: 1537454037988.png (675x484, 358K)

Attached: giphy.gif (420x594, 442K)

She's not real

bump

bump

Why would they photoshop sunglasses on?

I don't know but just look at it

Attached: Untitled.jpg (550x550, 55K)

What her friend that was a "witness" who said that the events never took place

She ugly.

why does Jow Forums have so many retarded boomers?

fuck off, shareblue

Well I'm convinced it's possible and I wouldn't put it past them.

It's easier to suicide a fictional person than a real one.
Mid week, I'd say.

Attached: 1537470777380.jpg (328x197, 11K)

Kek

OH NONONONONONOONO

bump

1. Kill self
2. Goes to a trip to a foreign country and nevers came back
3. Just Missing withouth any other explanation

choose your favorite

That lake tahoe pic.... No way a weak ass sedentary white could climb to that cvantage...

so when she appears on television to testify next week, what will Jow Forums's new spin be, after claiming that she doesn't exist?

reminder that Jow Forums insisted hillary was scheduled to die two years ago btw

bumpstock

(((you))) are freaking out because she's never gonna testify and your plan was to fake her murder/suicide and cause storm over more fake news bullshit.

To prevent facial recognition tech from being used.

will this work?

Attached: paulablasey.png (1612x1120, 2.32M)

This is a shill spreading disinfo

She's very real, but her story is fake

Attached: 1534818277772.gif (448x308, 188K)

I wanna punch this bish

Bet it was a gay wedding

Also, her teeth should be shopped bc they look fucking awful

wtf that would make her like 43 in this photo. she look like an old catcher's mitt

those are the real blasey teeth. not those shitty ass blurry photos the media release

Attached: paula blasey profile.jpg (416x416, 42K)

shes gonna get "killed" while driving cross country to the hearing by a notzi drumpf fan, you heard it here first folks

Eww how would he even have maintained an erection looking at the face close up?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 4.18.54 PM.png (2434x824, 3.05M)

Just because one of those vertical bars would have covered both of Ford's eyes, it doesn't seem to be working on the others

Attached: ouboddjyjzn11 (1).jpg (640x928, 88K)

It's a well-orchestrated conspiracy.

They asked her to pose for photos, and later photoshopped sunglasses on her, instead of taking photos of her with sunglasses on.

Seriously, why are all the Qanon boomers here? Gas yourselves, all of you.

bump

I hope you watch your family die when Israel gets invaded.

Is this legit?

Persons real name. They create a fake character on her name?!

Attached: DEAEFD2B-A72E-491D-8DD8-586C4AF25D71.jpg (634x732, 159K)

>Is this her?
Dunno, but its an easy shop....

Attached: facts later.jpg (580x485, 182K)

iffy if true

Attached: 1530570543338.png (550x550, 407K)

yeah its from a recent wapo article. ceebs providing sauce

>Is this legit?
The cyclops looks like the black and white high school photo.

You keep posting these pictures of women without providing the fucking SOURCE because you're a Black Cube shill. Soon you'll be dead.

>yes goyim the glasses might be shopped pay attention to this

fuck off shill

>You keep posting these pictures of women without providing the fucking SOURCE because you're a Black Cube shill. Soon you'll be dead.
I specifically said that I don't know who it is, but that it was easily stoppable. Your literacy is of no concern of mine. ANY fucking idiot in a pussy hat deserves to be laughed at, jeered at and generally talked down to.
Take a look at what I wrote as I posted that. You may need to lay off the crazy pills or take more....consult your doctor about that though.

Post the source of your images Black Cube faggot. You won't though. What a shitty intelligence firm. It's almost like it's comprised of fucking morons.

And fuck, I am slightly illiterate also. You used the word:
>pictures
This is the ONLY picture I have posted in this thread that I am aware of.

>Post the source of your images Black Cube faggot.
You want the source of my image:

Does that make you feel better?

>an old catchers mitt

Attached: LOLtrump.gif (480x270, 966K)

>You
Didn't get me, I automatically believe the exact opposite of whatever main stream media tells me.
>Seriously, it hasn't failed yet.
>Try it

No. Post the fucking source. Where you found it. You're not going to post that because you're a fucking shill and you're not allowed to. Your job is to listen to your supervisor like the braindead inbred kike that you are and to do exactly as they say. You're a pathetic slave.

psyop to make Republican supporters look retarded and distract them

DAYS WITHOUT JEWISH TRICKS: 0

All this proves is the photo was taken from a popular tourist spot - if you want to prove the person herself is fake, you need more convincing evidence

Thanks for the reply
Very little is still know about her

Attached: IMG_2985.jpg (2048x1536, 933K)

When you get your draft papers and Bibi sends you off to die the world will be celebrating.

>No. Post the fucking source. Where you found it.
I am posting the source of the image that I edited for lulz. That you are freaking the fuck out shows that you are paranoid as fuck. I specifically said that I don't know if its her and I don't give a fuck. Its a kunt in a pussy hat with an easy to edit protest sign.

I could have put a swastika on it, and you would still be Reeeeing.

She has written she was quite sexually active in High School, with over 54 lovers. Why hasn't user located any Nude Pics, something is not right.

>Why hasn't user located any Nude Pics
Because most places at that point in time would not develop photos of naked people....this was back before the internet, digital cameras etc.

Most of us of here just hoping for some of her nudes. Really do not give a shit about the politics, maybe both sides can lose

>Most of us of here just hoping for some of her nudes.
Good to know we haven't lost sight of what's really important.

Attached: trump thumbsup.png (332x268, 102K)

Post where you found that image...If you can't it's because you're a kike shill. That simple. It shouldn't be this hard to provide a legit source which you can't do. Seems like you really are a shill.

True, but this was one of the richest neighborhoods in America. Certainly Polaroids would have been available.

It get sick of tired of Anons, arguing about this. No one knows how this guy will vote. It is a a roll of the dice.

>Most of us of here just hoping for some of her nudes. Really do not give a shit about the politics, maybe both sides can lose
Checked

Be me
>Using photoshop since 96'
>See an image of a NPC Pussy hat with sign
>Edit 1 letter of said sign
>Suddenly part of global cabal to bring down world governments, installation of global spy network and closing of every Chic-fil-a.

Im almost sorry to have edited that. I am not saying that anyone is wrong here, but I should just not edit photos for lulz anymore. Forgive the fuck out of me

>Actually this is funny as fuck to me. Normally my oc does not get that much attention.

>Facts Matter
>Changed to
>Facts Later

Enjoy some other OC that we made in our secret JIDF bunker which is attached to the NSA and Jow Forums server. I was really proud of this one.

Attached: Expanding Miller.jpg (1526x1084, 499K)

I think its more like if CIA niggers contact you because you have connections. You used to run in the same party scene circle as Brett. they want to use your name for a hit job. you'll get paid handsomely and you dont even have to lift a finger. they use some old photos of you but dont worry they alter them a little

and then you're like "i dont give a shit I live in new zealand now. I just hope they dont make me testify"

Attached: berry wines.gif (400x301, 1.85M)

She's
not
fake
she's just getting paid to delay the confirmation, idiots
anyone saying she's fake is a shill trying to discredit us
sage

>Post where you found that image...If you can't it's because you're a kike shill.
What the fuck is wrong with you. ARE YOU AN NPC. I FUCKING TOLD YOU I FOUND THE IMAGE RIGHT HERE. I EDITED IT FOR LULZ, AND IT IS DREADFULLY APPARENT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN INTO THE CRAZY PILLS. TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO OUTSIDE FOR A WALK.

No shit.

Breaking CNN Headline: Ford commits suicide over attempted 3rd base by Kavanaugh. We must prevent evil men like this from getting on the SCOTUS.

Either that or they say a Trump supporter murdered her.

K-Keep me posted.

Attached: 1535579359122.png (645x729, 51K)

Looks like you can't.

I wouldn't even rape her.

$20 says she postpones the Thursday testimony.$100 dollars says Trump get 3 Supreme Court justices seated in his reign .

Attached: Shithole.jpg (427x640, 105K)

>Certainly Polaroids would have been available.
This is true, and I never considered this. I know that they don't hold up over time. My last "polaroid" was taken in the early 90s. I had caught a beautiful 22" rainbow trout....the image has faded quite a bit....but I do think that it is possible after you mentioning it....If a polaroid was kept out of the sun, it still should be visible.

holy shit...

>$100 dollars says Trump get 3 Supreme Court justices seated in his reign .
You taking odd on 4 court justices?

Nasty demon shit.

fpbp

I'm just trying to decide who all I'm gonna rape first.