Question to all black folks on Jow Forums

Do you rly get mad when called nigger by huwites? Or is ot just a meme.? If so why?
It’s so silly. If i get called assole by strangers i dind it amusing and funny.

Attached: 4E90B418-39D8-4C90-880F-5E7AD8346777.jpg (480x350, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3U5ed3dRAE#menu
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ&list=PLitcEeja1fPvtm6Din0Ydmh14J7ugr-rV
youtube.com/watch?v=-9IntyZap2U&list=PLitcEeja1fPtH8hVs8ZSFqNAl4CYTzQIJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

It's retarded to make a word have so much control over me. I hate that it is pushed on us that we are supposed to chimp-out over dumb shit like that.

Why is nobody pushing your narrative in the US? Would be very beneficial for the whole dividing shit going on.

because people like me have NO voice whatsoever. It's fucked up. Intelligent blacks are brutally shamed by all sides into a life of isolation and silence.

>Jow Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value they never had any part in building like flies are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things, but become incredibly angry at white people and think irrefutable facts posted here are just a "game" to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them so (again) the irrefutable FACTS posted here must just somehow be anything other than reality.
>so they start to playing a game that they think is being played here
>Not realizing this isn't a game but facts about them and their people

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>racemixing threads (causes divisions between confident whites and ones slightly less confident who would settle for a mutt wife/husband)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual
>anti-Christian threads (either attacking Christianity or promoting atheism/heretical idol worship)
>attack representatives of white interest (politicians and e-celebs)
>Not once do they take a moment to consider how backwards, factually wrong, and inept they are and how their own degenerate and chimpish behavior is the cause of all the problems in their life

Attached: 423B55D3-34FC-4AC3-8F3F-568C5A9F80EF.jpg (748x1116, 211K)

>one word has the power to cause riots

Americans are an amusing bunch.
t. Caribbean

Dividing is the whole point, no one will accept compromising and dialogue anymore

>Intelligent blacks are brutally shamed by all sides

bullshit. intelligent blacks are worshiped by most whites who love hiring you and don't mind living near you or going to school with you.

No because I'm a shut in and if anyone were to ever call me a nigger IRL i'd know they're a Jow Forumstard by default and just laugh it off.

This is simply not true. Most blacks that are pedestalized are not the intelligent ones. Whites who do like to hire us to try and rip us off, having a Job and having a voice are two very different things. White dislike of black intelligence is more subtle.

It's sad when someone like Lebron james is trotted out as a "leader". It's embarrassing. All this shit causes me unending anguish, that most other people simply don't have to deal with.

white women are niggers. and low iq niggers are mentally the same as 20 yo white women.

White women have an average of 100 IQ you dumb shitskin

After Ian niggers are at 70mand American niggers at 85

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3U5ed3dRAE#menu

how did you figure i’m brown?

Attached: 8149B616-C715-4795-A506-12D8CE758CD3.jpg (883x606, 127K)

It’s not that you’re brown, it’s not just skin deep you dumb little shit

Attached: 55F72E9D-6DAA-42C2-AC2D-6A45ED651FD9.jpg (736x915, 161K)

Attached: AD6DF0BE-C6DB-4B45-A41F-47D3DF893111.jpg (1818x1818, 449K)

no my mum is blond swiss and my dad is a brown libyan.

You’re mother is an ugly worthless little shit that couldn’t get a white man so she Settled for a low IQ nonewhite piece of shit

You’re a mixed little shit, you might feel white on some days but you will never be white, fuck off to Libya you Genetic scum

Attached: 1535766346747.jpg (441x441, 64K)

Niggers are pseudo-victims who stopped being victims long ago and are now just overshooting for power. Niggers are the scum of the Earth.

Attached: 1527044522190.png (900x800, 39K)

We're so used to this shit, it is depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ&list=PLitcEeja1fPvtm6Din0Ydmh14J7ugr-rV

Wrong playlist sorry, meant to post this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9IntyZap2U&list=PLitcEeja1fPtH8hVs8ZSFqNAl4CYTzQIJ

If you get offended by nigger and every single racist term then you're in the wrong place

t. nigger

>Do you rly get mad when called nigger by huwites?
Not really. The time when nigger was a legit insult has long passed. It sounds kind of cheesy and tryhard now, like babby's first bad word.

my first look at / pol i was horrified by 3 out of 5 categories and personally insulted in the other 2.
but i'm here forever now

Welcome aboard (insert racist term)

>bullshit.
Dude, you're gonna become a social pariah no matter your skin color if you don't intellectually bend the knee to the collective.

checked
came here to post this

Nigga, you are irrelevant to the discussion about niggers, as you are not equal to us, hence your FELLINGS (instincts) are irrelevant also.

I recognize you, you are shit alban moslem migrant dick, hope you'll die soon

You should try calling a black person a nigger sometime. Start with sheboons and nigglets. Get a feel for how they react, work your way up to bucks. It helps if they are acting like a nigger, or are in a situation where they really can't hold you accountable at all. Like when a nigger hands you food out the drive through "thanks nigger." Nigger telemarketer calls you? "I don't talk to niggers, maybe you can get your supervisor. I want to tell your supervisor that you are a dumb nigger." Kinda risky because they have your name, address, credit card number, ect, and they have it all on tape. But what can they really do with that? Not much.Make a fake soc account and call random niggers niggers, you will get banned fast but it can be good for a few laughs.

What the actual fuck? No wonder niggers fuck white chicks. It bleaches a little bit of the ugly out of the negroid gene pool.