RIGHT WING TECH SQUAD /RWTS/ GENERAL

TL;DR
>The most popular and influential open source project, Linux, adopted a code of conduct
>The original author of the project, Linus Torvalds, used to be known as someone who doesn't give a fuck, since he frequently insulted people who contributed shitty code
>He was somehow mindraped (possibly by his SJW daughter) into leaving the project
>The project then adopted a Code of Conduct written by a mentally ill transsexual
>The code of conduct is retarded, talks about dumb shit like inclusivity
>The problem is that is casts a wide enough net as to be able to make anyone a 'criminal' and to be removed from the project

Plan:
>If we get the Linux devs to reject the CoC in the next few days, that will be a MASSIVE loss for the leftists in tech, possibly the biggest one so far.
>It will give us the initiative, and throw them off. Then we might be able to get many other projects that adopted the CoC to abandon it as well.

Now will you fight with us, or will you let conservatism in the tech industry die an agonizing death?

Days after adopting the CoC, one of the main linux devs accused of 'rape apoligism':
>twitter.com/_sagesharp_/status/1042769399596437504
The CoC:
>contributor-covenant.org/
The kike trannie who made it:
>where.coraline.codes/

Jow Forums Linux forked - BENIX LINUX:
github.com/benixlinux/linux

Accelerationism has begun:
github.com/torvalds/uemacs/issues/16

The fuck are you guys doing? Even if you can't code, let's go! Start a github account, add comments, open "issues", MAKE THE APPEARANCE OF ACTIVITY! LET'S FUCKING GO, CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER!

>"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies."

Attached: 1537540172972.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

Bump

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

BUMP

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

So what we should do? Is it like teaching facebook chatbots about kike lies and curse words or something like that?>t.brainlet
Bump anyway

>linux gaming finally starting to pan out as steam works diligently for built to create integrated emulation/compatibility of games

>suddenly, with the threat to microsoft, linux leader abdicates to crazy liberals

Capitalism did this

start a github account and start pulling issues on popular repos claiming they are using sexist/ableist/racist terms in their code

also star/watch the benix linux distro, pull issues, help us work on it, etc

>fork it with (((echoes))) in the documentation to ensure nobody credible gets involved and you will be swiftly removed from github
>harass devs with transparently fake issues to ensure they consider people pissed off about the CoC to be annoying trolls not worth listening to
excellent plan

your opinion has been duly noted, british rabbi, if you do not like our methods, feel free to make your own general and pan out your own

as for the rest of us non-jews, we will do what we must

oy vey. The Saxon has awoken!
You win this round, goyim.

Attached: shutitdown.png (773x194, 19K)

>The fuck are you guys doing? Even if you can't code, let's go! Start a github account, add comments, open "issues", MAKE THE APPEARANCE OF ACTIVITY! LET'S FUCKING GO, CHATTER CHATTER CHATTER!
If you sperg out like this, it will only give them more ammo. Remember gamergate. So far nothing too serious is happening but we must stay vigilant.

>haha doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about code or anything just toe the line!

You’re the worst kind of human

Wow, that guy sounds like an anti-semite

The tranny is a Microsoft plant

What the fuck even happened to Terry Davis

he was murdered a few weeks back

glowing in the dark niggers finally got him

After the birth of the red heifer his competition for the third temple was no longer welcome.

His spirit will protect us from the Atheist Nigger Faggots in the CIA

I'd fight but I'm not a tech person. Good luck. If you find pleb ways to help let us know.

I'm a layman pleb, how can I help?

It's time to create Linux-like kernel from scratch under a SJW-proof license.

Good luck, anons!
I've got zero programming knowledge , but I don't like leftists.
I pray they turn on one another.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)

Let's rescind all code written by white and Asian people from the Linux kernel.

What if all of those glowing in the dark remote viewing research led CIA to master the spirt world? Maybe they're torturing his soul.

This is not a matter of left vs right, what the fuck, stop dividing people.
It's a matter of freedom vs tiranny with the suppression of expression, though and creativity.

This. It's serving as a talking head to hide google and ms attacking open source in a last minute crunch before antitrust.
Larp thread about it last night.

Think we can incorporate hardware into this? Recent MechE grad here, not sure what I can do to contribute aside from becoming the replacement 3d printed gun guy. Also we need more Mechanicus in here; Omnissiah be praised.

Attached: has_science_gone_too_far.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

It really rather is. Not all lefties are evil, but the foundational ideologies of the left as they exist in the modern world are the cancer that will kill us all. As is demonstrated time and time and time again.

Attached: chichi.png (600x583, 476K)