Why are Somalis so shit?

A small nearby county (Henry County, TN) took 500 Somali refugees in 2015. They've completely ruined the schools. The kids won't shake hands with women, they've forced the school to start serving halal meats, they only travel in packs and intimidate the girls. One of the niggers tried to fight a redneck kid minding his own business, the redneck kicked his ass and the kid got expelled. They make regular niggers look like good samaritans.

Attached: jamal1.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/local-news/mandel-mentally-ill-stabber-in-army-recruiting-centre-attack-to-be-allowed-into-community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Somalis_in_Maine
twitter.com/ToestringRd/status/1043123218243039234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>christcuck churches importing refugees
like clockwork

that's toronto every fucking day

Fucking cool!

Attached: MoonMan'd.jpg (500x250, 18K)

Doesn't Alberta have a lot of Somalis too? Governments seem to like importing them into rural white areas.

Somalis are the fucking worst

The funny thing is, they all consider themselves to be Arabs

Why was there a problem with the humble mosque in tiny Murfreesboro not long ago?

IIRC they made some good money selling other Africans to the arabs back in the day.

yes, mostly in Edmonton but also in Toronto. they are the most shit tier people on earth.

Blacks + Muslim = probably worst combo ever

Fucking this, they were all over supposedly Huwhite Quebec when I was in school at Carleton in 2011, and Ottawa has a shit ton of Syrians now

have you seen black + jew + muslim?

also, giv qt somali fucktoy

It’s even worse then this. They won’t shit in a toilet only a hole in the ground and also require special foot washing stations so they can wash their dirty feet before prayers five times a day. They are the lowest Nigger trash of all Niggers.

This, even arab muslims know not to let nigger muslims into their countries

yah, they are ditching rapefugees and pregnant cows across the country in all the provincial capital cities.

They're so fragile, I'd imagine they're going to become the first zombies when the bioengineered infection comes out. Nice easy target that only needs a bat to take down

Somali in the west are massive incels. Because all the Somali girls are too busy trying to get fucked by BWC, they don't have time for Somali men.

Attached: 1506224555928.webm (414x736, 342K)

>he thinks it's the churches and not the government
Dipshit or like. Both?

kek fpbp silly goyim

That's so fucking disgusting looking, jesus christ
It's like watching a retard wheelie try to speak.

I've got the most haram boner right now..

Newfoundland is being dumped on too. It's sad to see this place fall.

Ottawa has alot of those light buld headed nigs. True savages.

Churches push this bullshit all the time you fucking retard.

"Oh boy! Niggers!" --No one. Ever.

they dropped these little "gifts" all over small town American to ruin cohesiveness and trust.
You can probably name women in your hometown who were fully complicit in this.

Attached: oogaboogamuhdiversity.jpg (480x360, 39K)

torontosun.com/news/local-news/mandel-mentally-ill-stabber-in-army-recruiting-centre-attack-to-be-allowed-into-community

Attached: tanned_canadian.jpg (300x450, 14K)

So, everything went according to plan?

>Nig Nog islamists
Literally the worst people on the planet

Average IQ is 68. The are all functionally retarded and a life of crime is their only option.

Attached: 7B1D3695-C011-4708-BCBF-D770CAE99071.png (2048x1536, 510K)

>Governments seem to like importing them into rural white areas.
They do use gibs to lure niggers to the rural white areas, and the idea is eventually the whites will stop winning elections in rural areas, and then the Democrats will win every election forever.

we're fucking doomed

Only before they were enslaved themselves.

kek

Somalis are the niggers of niggers

>we're fucking doomed
Good time to post this lmao

>>>DAILY REMINDER

Attached: canada_leader.jpg (1200x1600, 478K)

Objectivley the worst of the human like species on the planet.

The dumbest, ugliest, most violent of all the Nigroidians

If they were to be genocided The world would be a better place.

You don't know annoying Somali presence until you've lived in Minneapolis. I live there and driving through the city, seeing all the headscarfs, I wonder what community life was like back when they weren't flooding the streets.
t. U of M student

Attached: 1517367457867.gif (221x196, 410K)

Can’t blame them for not shaking hands with women. What are women doing in school anyway ? They should be at home cooking, cleaning and raising children after the age of 16.

fuck off sexist fuck
women are equal to men

>They've completely ruined the schools. The kids won't shake hands with women, they've forced the school to start serving halal meats,
Never send you kids to public school
Even if it is 100% white

If you think 500 are bad, wait until you have 50,000+ and they take over entire buildings, neighborhoods and schools

Attached: riverside.jpg (1200x801, 179K)

Haha, good one pajeet.

What's going on in the picture in the OP? The eyes are dead in both pictures.

Waste of good white teeth.

this. christcucks are the jews little army.

lel this b8

Can we get somalis turks and jews to fight to the death? the outright winner gets genocided.

Fuck off kike fuck this is all your fault and we're going to genocide you for it all.
Evil piece of shit

Women should be raising children. Teachers should be made up of women who haven't mated yet.

Womp womp faggot.

it's the churches because of their moral faggotry.

Have you ever seen black + Jew + Muslim + spider?

I'm just happy you consider some other people as worst in the world and not us Indians.

They did something similar near Amarillo, TX (according to a Lao girl I know). They dumped off some Somalians same way they dumped off SEA after Vietnam (rural, unwanted land, military presence, etc). Thing is, the SEA did their best to sort things out in relative poverty, as Asians tend to do. Worked in the factories and processing plants. Made something for their kids. The Somalians came in much more recently and are just complete fuckups. Non-entities. And unfortunately it's the Asians problem as the government really just wanted to dump them off and payout some welfare as needed, I guess.

They’ll be equal when men gets bobs and vagiune

It’s easier to smash em up when they’re right in front of you

Top five lowest average IQ in the entire world. Just let that sink in (through the door).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Somalis_in_Maine

rural white america for some reason doesn't get along with strict islamic culture. Better import more though! Those racist Americans will learn to be tolerant eventually!

pic related is mfw I live in the most tolerant country in the world and I still have to listen to this shit day in and day out

Attached: 1531810657747.jpg (466x700, 120K)

The average IQ of Somali is 68. To put it in perspective, a moron is someone considered to have an IQ of less than 70. Therefore, the average Somali is a handicapped moron.

If your government / politician allows these people into your country, they are not working in your best interests. Period. Full stop.

There is nothing that these people can do that will help your country prosper

now america is experiencing our shit.

you have yet to experiences the dreaded Afghanis/hazars.

>Somali
1) Somalians are literally the saviours if the west. They are such fucking subhumans that they aren't even subhuman, they're fucking cockroaches, and they will collectively provide the justification for the violent removal of every subhuman first from western lands and second from the world. No human can stand these creatures, even other black's hate them
2) they're somalian, not somali. Somali is how you say somalian in somalian. Somalian is how you say it in English.

ffs can someone show me the people and policies responsible for this tragic injustice so I can stop muttering "fucking jews" to myself late at night?

If we showed you then you'd shout it at the top of your lungs until morning.

In some neighborhoods yea, their women are fat and ugly; ruin the look of any place.

Things You Aren't Going to Believe About America: Hezbollah, Franklin Graham and America's Methamphetamine Problem
6:02 AM - 21 Sep 2018
twitter.com/ToestringRd/status/1043123218243039234
So let me tell you a personal story, since I live in the heart of Dixie mob territory.

One day, my family traveled to Johnson City, TN, just across the NC border. We went shopping in the shopping mall there, ending the day by buying some pretzels at "Auntie Anne's". I'll never forget the couple standing in front of me.

The guy in line in front of me was your typical alt-Right redneck, with the Nazi-esque WWII haircut and the Aleksandr Dugin-style beard. Across the back of his arms and neck he sported Yakuza Irezumi tattoos. And the best part: He was holding hands with his hotter than hell IRANIAN girlfriend, also sporting the Irezumi tattoos. I had known about the existence of Hezbollah in that (this) neck of the woods, but this was like a bright red blinking light for me.

And here's the first clue that, mind you, is going to show you how incredibly stupid gangsters, including Hezbollah, are. They are using towns named "Lebanon" as their distribution hubs.

lmao they just look like black asians with ears as forehead

>why are Somalis so shit?
Islam + niggers = Somalia

Will Americans continue to tolerate such creatures ruining their society?

niggers will end up destroying civilization and...……..sadly. world civilization as we know it. One time this. the reason why we need nazis to get rid of roaches and turn them to pet food.

Cant stop Democrats from importing people for their vote even thought it will invariably destroy society.
Democrats will do anything for power

fug :D
that's a liddle problem we got here DDD

Attached: 234 - Copy (8).jpg (867x685, 147K)

Attached: 7CFC2177-E252-4CBD-BADD-355D0DD78F75.gif (1000x750, 435K)

Attached: 56D0C1EB-D444-44A9-B7A9-95A972425E2A.jpg (384x240, 28K)

Nayaa let me show you my big guus cadaan

Womp womp Shlomo. We’re not fucking jewish.

Attached: 96DFC682-4CD6-4B0D-BFD7-35FAD22A3497.png (640x300, 114K)

wrong these people are not considered people at all. they are and should be looked in a mental institute for having a blown for brains thinking skills.

Mormon*

That's a hot take. What podcasts are you listening to?

Attached: 1537728777425s.jpg (120x125, 2K)

the fact that i even exist makes white boys mad
i'm bringing my entire clan to europe and america and there's nothing you can do about it bitch boi

Attached: kara boga.jpg (1396x716, 146K)

yes, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Explain the photo.

Look at this idoor

God this picture made my day.

Sad.Many such cases.

Attached: 1533011209521.gif (600x425, 2.27M)

We know why you hate on us whites, it's because you're a nigger. You know it, we know it, so just fucking stop posting here. Niggers like you are why we had two world wars.

NA9 are you fit do you have a nice futo if u do marry me why are you banned from Jow Forums xalimo

somali here, why should we fucked work for your jewd economy when its shit and won't last another 10 years? You're women are rapeable and willing to give us meaningless jail sentences, you're men are low t retards. We'll continue to keep the culture, keep our country an ethnostate, and make sure you whitoids are paying us your hard earned tax moneys so we can send it make to malia.....thx jews!

Call me if peng

>nigger defied physics by changing worlds. >Started by being rejected by a hot blonde.
> I iz wizard and blew his brains into slush.
>Good thing he didn't kill the innocent muslims
>evil man with religion and no morals

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

you are now realizing they were saying it in your ace the entire time. This is how jews talk, a double entente meant to be understood by the other side

white people started both world wars
cum skins were a mistake

most immigrants dont vote

Do you live in a council house in shepard's bush

This is a sexual emergency.

Hooyada was

They are the lowest of the low, even lower than Afghans. I feel they were put on this earth as an antagonistic race impossible to redeem.

also, where does this 68 iq nonesense come from? Which country is high intelligence (not high iq)? the one thats still an ethnostate, or the one paying for our existance and their own extinction. checkmate jew slaves (aka whites:)

Worst are luthian church

Nah you are still the worse.

Somali genocide best day of life

Attached: Mengistu.jpg (442x540, 26K)

>County is a county located on the northwestern border of the U.S. state of Tennessee, and is considered part of West Tennessee.
>Its county seat is Paris.
>Paris

AHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA NOW IT'S JUST LIKE THE REAL THING