Believe

>believe
Why do lefties think “belief” matters?

Attached: AE9D0D40-8D97-4921-867A-104B25917427.jpg (1242x1973, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_statistics
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>poll of 9 Slate writers shows republicans are big meanies and all men are rapists

>Believers grow from 1% to 2%
>opposition grows!!!!

I dont even believe she's real

Attached: 1517012984848.jpg (1484x1864, 1.2M)

Attached: 1526421617505.jpg (634x406, 138K)

Attached: 1537612586735.jpg (2048x1536, 636K)

Attached: 1515271237298.jpg (2048x1536, 785K)

Attached: 1525128538508.jpg (652x653, 64K)

(((filanem)))
non

its bullshit dont you dare and give slate another click

Why do more voters believe her when none of the witnesses confirmed her story?

Who gives a fuck. Steamroll them.

Problem is I don't trust their polls anymore and the left and retards believe all kinds of shit with no proof.

Probably because all these jizz rag “news” outlets are reporting on her as if she is an infallible hero

What's the point of these superimposed images exactly?

She’s not real

Slate, lol. Did they poll their cafeteria?

she's not fucking real

she has not even made a public accusation yet. I think slate means more voters believe her because of a media campaign to make it so.

They don't it's a lie, pure propaganda because there was a different poll I saw yesterday that said the exact opposite. Fuck that lying shitshow.

We have to #resist blumpf's amerikkka

It’s not about belief. Lefties, including the victim, want an FBI investigation to uncover the facts.

Cons refuse to even consider the facts. They actively oppose objective independant and Fair investigation. Their main witness, Kav’s drinking buddy, refuses to testify under oath.

All cons got is a nominee, who’s already been caught lying to committee, and refuses to answer question, declaring his innocence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_statistics

Can anyone provide a rundown of this poll's internals?

Hahaha funny... is she finally gonna show up on Monday? I have accusations and everyone around me is willing to protect me from now until the accusation is made and still after but I still don't want to testify and put my accusations down on paper so I can get fucked over just in case i get found out I'm full of shit... ahummmm... FBI would be more than willing to investigate once accusation is actually put down on paper.
This is basically a REEEEEEHHH!!!! I want to be able to make false accusations and get gifts for them without facing any consequences

>oh no, onions drinking faggots from new york and california don't support Kavanaugh

I think this whole accusation was a hail marry designed to turn Kavanaugh into a poison pill. The closer to the elections the better, and she's playing that role perfectly, by agreeing to testify, not agreeing, then agreeing again, all delaying any sort of resolution until the last possible moment while giving the controversy the greatest possible exposure.

The political affect is decisive at this point, it doesn't matter one bit whether its true or not from that perspective.

>a fucking leaf

She won’t show. No chance

Then maybe she should have brought him to justice 30 YEARS AGO

Good thing that senators, and not the general public, will be voting on this.

Also, when was the last SC Justice to garner large popular support?

Because democracy is tyranny of the gullible.

I agree. The delaying tactics are the tea leaves. She wants the accusation to hang over the final vote, most likely, and that would be an effective way to do that.

Christianity preaches forgiveness. Imagine holding a grudge for 30 years. Even if it true. Only the godless kikes could do such a thing.

why does this have a Researchgate watermark? Is this her profile pic or something?

>Trusting Slate on matters of public opinions
>Trusting Slate

>from 1% to 2%
OPPOSITION DOUBLES

Because they know that politics, social change and control is all about what people think. Jews completely dominate the press/media because of it. It's all about propaganda.

>Why do lefties think “belief” matters?
Because "muh science" stopped supporting their bullshit. They started off with some claims that were kind reasonable but when more data started flowing in, they turned out to be full of shit but they didn't wait for the results with implementing their ideology into the society. All they have is belief.

Listening to NPR the other day it was basically. This isn't politically motivated, then why do this now? because he's a horrible man and shouldn't be judge. So it is politically motivated then... well ummm no, I think.. I don't know

I know this is weak bait, but fuck it, I'll bite.
1. What is there for the FBI to investigate?
2. No exact time, place, or any other tangible lead.
3. Alleged crime is not a federal one
4. All named "witnesses" have denied being there, under penalty of perjury.
5. No proof that the "victim" and Kavanaugh have ever even met each other.
6. If this cunt was serious, she would have filed a police report in Maryland. There is no statute of limitations on the type of crime she alleged. She won't because doing so would open her to criminal liability.
7. I'll bet she finds a way to weasel out of testifying so she doesn't catch a perjury charge.
8. A fucking leaf.

Attached: Fuck it.jpg (600x601, 20K)

NPCs aren't capable of reasoning or complex thoughts. Beliefs and emotions are all they have.

my theory from friday.
She has terminal cancer.
makes the claim.
big shit storm.
delays then...
handful of pills.
the dems hold her up as a martyr who was pushed to top herself.
hangs over kavs head forever.
"REP OLD WHITE MEN DID THIS" forever.
midterms????

this is the definition of fake news

>Because "muh science" stopped supporting their bullshit. They started off with some claims that were kind reasonable but when more data started flowing in, they turned out to be full of shit but they didn't wait for the results with implementing their ideology into the society. All they have is belief.

Can you provide some examples of this?

Screencap suicide by deep state as a theory or murder by alt right crazy person before testifying to hold her up as a martyr. When everyone on the right actually wants her to testify. It's not in the rights interest to prevent her in any way from testifying

because they are a cult

Who is preventing her?
EVERYONE wants her to get up and tell her story.