How is the wall going to fix the 30 million plus illegals already in this country...

How is the wall going to fix the 30 million plus illegals already in this country? How is the wall going to fix the incentive that exists in this country where hiring illegals is the right choice, and that both parties listen to business interest who bitch and moan about things like e-verify, and how it hurts their bottom dollar? What the fuck is a wall going to do when the majority of illegals entering this country are through overstayed visas? Last I checked, symbols don't do much but just sit there. What is Jow Forums going to say when 2020 comes around and the number of illegals in this country as even more than it was in 2016?

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/yale-shocker-29-5-million-illegal-immigrants-3x-higher-than-census-number

Attached: illegals.jpg (564x224, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The wall won't fix those problems, but it will reduce the ungodly number of illegals who cross the border, receive two days in jail, and are then released into the US where they can have six anchor babies.

We're going to have to go further.
Thankfully, we built a whole bunch of prisons so we will have plenty of room.
Keep the sentence short, release them back into Mexico, and shoot them on sight if they cross again.

What are ICE deportation raids, Alex?

Peanuts. MSM makes a big deal of ICE raids that catch 200 or so people, but if you do the math, they would have to be doing that like every hour to see any difference. 30 fucking million illegals. The truth is this shit is never going to change, and in 10 years we'll have 10 more million in here, the seed has already been planted, entire generations of illegals that are lost in the system.

We get rid of another 30 gorillion

checked

Is that 30 million included in the 56% figure?

>majority of illegals entering this country are through overstayed visas

Source?

If the number of illegals is much higher than thought, that seems to imply a lot of uncertainty about the nature of the illegals.

I live in L.A. and there are A LOT of people here who can barely speak English. I guarantee you these people aren't here on a visa.

This sounds like the only option short of going full on third reich on their ass.

Ethnic cleansing is the only solution, legal spics too.

I would guess it would be overstayed visas because it's much easier to do so, you come here on a temp visa where you are only allowed to stay x amount of days, then you just get lost into the system.

nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

(OP)

E-verify is the primary (remotely realistic and effective) way forward. If only we could get the political will for a constitutional amendment to remove birthright citizenship...

They are travel visas, not work visas. English isnt a requirement for a visa anyways.
I live in la too and I have grown to hate it

goddammit I hate beaners so fucking much
here is some leftist propaganda that I see people shilling online sometimes here in California
nuke us plz

Attached: jewish.jpg (750x747, 178K)

Attached: green.jpg (750x747, 134K)

Attached: blue.jpg (750x744, 132K)

Attached: yellow.jpg (753x741, 139K)

Attached: grey.jpg (750x747, 144K)

we fine companies caught hiring illegals

some photoshop-literate user should create a picture to share about how to easily report beaners to ICE.

the wall is also to slow down the smuggling of drugs and weapons as a shit ton of them come through the border

As long as the cabinet is open, the bugs will come in. Once they are in, they will suffocate and die. There is no where to run.

Someone photoshop the phone number to a gay sex hotline or something.

No one said that the wall was going to fix everything, but it is damn sure better than having some rickety fence on the border. Go look up Operation Wetback and you will see that it can be done. All we need is an enforced border wall and a more aggressive Operation Wetback and you will see the problem fixed in no time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Attached: I6TMHEFHGREJRMFVPME2CVQ6JI.jpg (1400x1050, 97K)

Checked

there's like 50mil Hispanics right? so there's more illegals than citizens?

Cut off the welfare and they will either starve or die from communicable disease.

that would be preferred for the faggots who would call it you retarded leaf.

Oy vey goyim they are White Americans!

Attached: 1536306927760.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

We are going to trust imaginary numbers from (((California))) Universities now?

Fuck that, it's just demotivational propaganda.
Just deport harder.

E-Verify is how you fix that, but faggot Trump hasnt said that name since getting elected.

How would you propose we fix the problem?

Start selling heroin and meth to children and families in mexico.

Ok. When you see these lefty posters, counter them with pic related. I planned on putting up a few next month. You'd be surprised on how many people are won over by edgy humor, especially the younger generations. The less lefty Gen Z , the better.

Attached: YouHaveToGoBack.jpg (960x597, 69K)

How do I get an ICE raid to happen on my job site where hundreds of illegals work?

Everify doesn’t work against stolen SS numbers

Tell the cops you saw some mexicans selling/smoking crack on the worksite as a customer.

>How is patching the hole in our boat going to deal with the water in the cargo hold?
Gee, I dunno.

Why not stop being like Bruno and actually hunt them down? What is stopping you from deporting and/or shooting them?

Arizona uses E~Verify and it doesn't do shit.
There are more illegals working here than dogs shitz in the dog park.

Hm that is a good idea actually. Tbh it would probably shut the entire project down for weeks. There are more illegal immigrants working thru temp agencies than regular employees of my company on the job. It is a travesty.

>shocker
They've been peddling the 11 million number since at least the year 2000. The fact that there would be more is only shocking to retards.
My guess is 60 million.

It'll make sure they can't come back in when we throw them out

>and in 10 years we'll have 10 more million in here
Not if we build the wall first. No policy on illegals other than complete deportation can happen, especially while the wall isn't built

>What's the point in trying to solve the problem if it's already this bad?

Attached: 1506467317076.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

Just do it on one of those anonymous crime stoppers tip websites/call lines that are anonymous. Use a payphone or a library computer.
Dont actually call 911 unless you want to have the cops come to your house.

It's made to fool idiots who have not been to any other place.
Yes there are more than stated.
The fake news is that it was 11 million and now it's more.
It was 20 million , allegedly, 10 to 20 years ago.
It's more like 70 to 80 million now.
Every city and town in the US is filled up with them now.
Why do you think they act so smuggggg?????

>I would guess it would be overstayed visas because it's much easier to do so, you come here on a temp visa where you are only allowed to stay x amount of days
So stop handing out visas entirely while the wall is being built

Yeah of course. Fuck these spics. If it works I will report on here.

we use the illegals as filler material doe the foundation of the wall. think about it a long wall that doesnt make a complex geometric shape or rectangle or circle would just fall over without a proper foundation.

we grind them up then burn the beaner chips and mix the ash with the cement. the fluid drained off (mostly blood) sold as chum to lure away great whites from the north east of america

The Blackest Pill

WE SEND THEM THE FUCK BACK WHAT DO YOU THINK???

>build a wall
>deport them all
>incarcerate those who hire illegals
>end birthright citizenship
>militarize the border
>hunt people down who overstay their visa
Done. Wether the political will to do so is there is debatable. There is no one step solution to fixing this problem.

Call that number and overload their system so that it's completely ineffective lmao.

lol you fool. the wall is meant to keep them from leaving and not picking our vegetables.

Attached: IMG_0265.jpg (1420x1188, 177K)

It won’t. We need to take to extreme measures. If these illegals won’t go home then they need to be forcibly removed, and extermination is a viable solution to the immigrant problem.

shit, i bet the administration hasn't even thought of this.
you should write them a letter

Mollie Tibbets' killer got through on e-verify, there's tons of social security fraud for illegals. And it wouldn't even take a constitutional amendment, if SCOTUS could overturn United States v Wong Kim Ark that would effectively end jus soli

Solaris, in a nutshell. Incredible.