So after all these attacks on rational free thinkers like Sargon and Dr. Peterson...

So after all these attacks on rational free thinkers like Sargon and Dr. Peterson, is it safe to say this guy is controlled opposition?

Attached: 1429826906561.jpg (512x512, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ch7BTCqND8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rational free thinkers like Sargon and Dr. Peterson
go back to l*ddit and kys there.

>sargon

Attached: 20171205215725002_hd.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

>S*rgon
>Peterson
>Rational
>Free thinkers

Attached: 1537520225544.jpg (804x944, 87K)

>just talks shit about furries, autists, and bongs
Sounds pretty good

Nice try, son.

Attached: lowbait.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Sargon has been sniffing his farts so hard he's getting high on his butt juices.

>Sargon
>Juden Peterstein
>free thinkers
gatekeeping faggots who seek to keep able bodied men in the fence-sitting faggot category, nothing more nothing less.

Attached: 1446833973692.jpg (405x405, 33K)

>exposing controlled opposition suddenly makes you controlled opposition
Yeah that makes sense

Basically, yeah.
Pretty obvious after that shit last year.

Does he even have an audience outside of this board? There are multiple threads about him every day, yet I never ever hear about him anywhere else

Attached: 1529911945380.jpg (612x612, 87K)

bu bu bu but Jim is the internet coolest kid..... he told me so himself

Fuck Met0kike

Attached: DcjNz4lVwAEQ-56.jpg (403x448, 21K)

i will never forgive him for what him and his fans did to Terry.

Hi sargon

he's just a cripple that needs shekels

Lazy bait

Attached: 1537735886713.gif (512x512, 87K)

no but he's a fucking kike for ending the stream after only an hour today.

Attached: 668688995784806.gif (540x304, 316K)

Did he ever go after Ben Shapiro or TyT?

>jim thread
can someone forward him this video lol
youtube.com/watch?v=9ch7BTCqND8
something tells me he'd like the joke about half a minute in

Attached: thas_rite.jpg (500x500, 42K)

He's an aging Democrat who's trying to extract free money from you Nazibois, and you're routinely falling for it. I challenged a poster on another thread to name a single pro-Trump, pro-right or pro-anything nationalist thing this fucker ever said on his videos, and got only "what's your point?!" in return...

People keep forgetting that in its early days, Jow Forums was leftist as fuck and had moralfags running around wearing Guy Fawkes masks, embarrassing themselves in public. Go read the original Jow Forums "rules" (where Rule 34 came from) and make note of how fucking cringe they are. The site only made a general move to the right in the 2010s...

>Anti-SJW =/= not a Democrat

Attached: 1407386144749.gif (245x230, 871K)

>rational free thinkers like Sargon and Dr. Peterson
They are so rational and free-thinking that they will yell and scream at until they stop asking questions about race realism and the JQ.

Attached: 1527713225431.jpg (800x800, 53K)

Imagine posting this and expecting everyone to just eat it up. Imagine taking the time.

Jim is the best. You guys just can't take the bantz.

>"dubz" in my ID
>no digits

Attached: 1534817476682.gif (400x225, 1.17M)

Nice rebuttal, ShariaBlue.

Attached: 1525789503776.jpg (592x594, 68K)

The basedgon drones are in maximum damage control.

Sargon is an egotistical person. Peterson can't think within the realm of conspiracy and only from and evolutionary-psychological [perspective as pure fact.

Neither are really helpful.

I have legitimately never seen a good post from someone posting with that fucking memeflag on.

Attached: B3411CA1-69DF-40A1-8568-74DD19DCF916.jpg (500x501, 59K)

Jim, go to bed.

>t.

Attached: CA576259-3EAC-4A22-8A43-D0DAFD60E3D7.gif (648x600, 2.3M)

HAVE YOU EVEN READ

What'cha doing there Sargon?

Attached: 1531492697722.jpg (642x676, 90K)

>Basedgon
>Jordan Peterson
>rational
One of those things is not like the other...

>hurr chanology /b/ is all of Jow Forums
how to spot a newfag 101

He’s not really a political YouTuber. He just covers shit that he finds funny which is just assorted Internet tards like furries, diaperlovers, other degenerates, and now currently, the Skeptics™. He’s just an old school internet troll that still values his anonymity and he browses this board and 8/pol/.

>Sargon and Dr. Peterson
both of these people actively work against our interests. They are enemies.

Attached: peterson_dirty_room.jpg (848x875, 209K)

>I said something retarded online
>The entirety of the internet is now the fucking halls of debate. The entirety of the internet is reddit now.
>Why won’t you prove me wrong regardless of how retarded my statement was

Attached: 75FCB402-B9B3-4793-B0E9-F9A5A789B8B2.png (825x635, 40K)

>a newfag remembers chanology

Fun experiment for you kiddies: Take a look at Metokur's YouTube channel and make note of how abruptly his videos changed from SJW-bashing to generalized hitpieces on internet subculture after Trump was elected...

>I don't have brains enough for a reply, but I saved this meme a while back

Hi Sargon!

Plot twist, Jim and Sargon are the same person

>another thread attacking metokur

Underhanded tactics such as making these threads to smear somebodies character under the guise of queries is exactly why the septic community is collapsing in on itself.

>basedgon
>pederstein
>rational
back2reddit with you

A leaf defending basedgoy of blackdad...nice

Hey Jimbo

>"They Attacked Sargoy and Peterstein Hyem!"
>"We should stop them!"

Attached: TRRKPiss.png (1600x900, 474K)

i think jim and sargon just need to stop the bullshit and get out the ruler and move on

Attached: vrFxj7l.jpg (3264x1840, 757K)

Sorry for not being as smart as you and your hero Spergon of Cuckad.

Attached: B3C92E6E-660F-49F2-BA84-1C37D6ECA4CF.png (1024x768, 752K)

>a leaf

Attached: 79898798.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

Anyone on this list is controlled opposition. There was a thread about Tim Pool just up that 404d because it was criticizing him. How come this thread is still up?

Attached: 1512459380213.jpg (694x862, 177K)

well he did quote Hitler once

Attached: 1511365292186.jpg (655x691, 115K)

>guy who spends his weekends streaming for children on the internet about le ebin drama
>guy who has no friends to hang out with for the weekend so he pokes random retards on the internet to look cool

I finally understand why you retards like him, he is basically you. A pathetic loser spending his weekend alone in your room obsessing over nobodies on the internet to pretend your life is fulfilled.

Attached: 1400548157593.jpg (1632x1224, 472K)

Go to sleep Becka. No man will ever touch you.

>NO FUN ALLOWED

Attached: D12BCCFE-7B2D-4564-8B4F-8AE3D1155636.jpg (537x778, 77K)

he's clearly on the side of Andrew Anglin, Richard Spencer and company, and is carrying on their debate with the liberalists.

Mike Enoch isn't nearly popular enough to contest Sargon of Akkad on Youtube, but Metokur can.

No he isn't. He's a fucking youtuber who makes fun of whatever is popular in the current week. Why do you JIDF faggots have such a problem with Satire? is it because all your shills are degenerate morons who make fools of themselves?

Theres fun, and then theres spamming this gamergate reject every time he post one of his retarded streams.

You people are the equivalent of those children who watch videogame lets plays and obsess over them. Jim has literally nothing to do with politics, he is a middle aged loser who latches to teenagers to milk any current topic to expand his ego. He is a political fence-sitter and anyone who likes him is an utter retard desu. The whole internet jester thing was fun for awhile, but now with how pathetically he is milking it, its becoming sad.

you can believe what you want, but it's pretty fucking obvious

It's amazing how metokur still maintains that he's just a nihilist who doesn't really care about anything and yet his videos have unironically done more to raise awareness on gatekeepers and degeneracy than these chucklefucks.

You know what's obvious? The fact that day after day there's threads like these character assassinating Metokur, OBVIOUSLY because you're pissed off Sargon got BTFO, but then a thread about Tim Pool that was just up INSTANTLY gets 404d.

You shills and kike mods are really really REALLY pushing the limits of how retarded you can pretend to be.

He and Sargon are exactly the same. Both are colossal faggots who’s get high on their own farts. Neither one has a single shred of self awareness

what did he do last year?

filter all canadians, I just reinstalled my browser so I forgot to re-add you.

thanks for posting this so I'm reminded!

>Why do you JIDF faggots have such a problem with Satire?

>Jewish plot to halt pointless, dead-end shitposting

Now I've heard everything...

Attached: 1506382393593.jpg (250x318, 15K)

Isn't that what we do too?

oh gosh, I wish I were a winner like you Mr. "I berate Jow Forums shitposters at 2 AM"

>Jim has literally nothing to do with politics
like half the catalogue

It's not a character assassination mate, he's redpilled. He's steering thousands of people towards alt-right content however he can and fucking over the left in an entertaining way while doing so.

He's incredible, we need a thousand of him

How's it going carl.

You know why there's always TRS threads being spammed and always threads about your other controlled opposition? You know why Styx even made a video attacking Metokur? BECAUSE THEYRE ALL CONTROLLED. It seems like you Jews really don't like an uncontrolled youtuber shitting on your assets because they're too stupid to formulate decent arguments.

Attached: 1519442603023.jpg (1102x1175, 306K)

>controlled opposition?
Either that, or equal opportunity shitposter.
Whichever is more likely.

Is this whole shitfest because jim said that carl's chances of making political difference weren't good? Jesus, all this drama and vitriol between the two over that? Are they middle school girls?

Attached: 1505949252671.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>oh gosh, I wish I were a winner like you Mr. "I berate Jow Forums shitposters at 2 AM"

You probably should, considering im half drunk shitposting after entertaining 8 people and making bbq all day long in my back yard. Better strive for that than the life of this pathetic internet drama whore. I honestly cant wrap my head around why people like this guy anymore, he was ok at first but now he is so blatantly pathetic in how much he tries to stay relevant by latching like a leech to anything current.

>like half the catalogue

And all those should be nuked too, the presence of shit does not justify making more shit. Thats how India came to be.

>you Jews

>that temptation to pretend to be an Israeli asset to egg some tinfoil-hat on

Attached: 1531371141663.png (500x633, 413K)

I hope he takes down all the alt right channels. That shit is old.

The may not be ideologically perfect but its bullshit that they "work against our interests".

you know things are bad when a potato nig looks down on you

>making fun of boring people
Talking about boring people is boring. No wonder he ended the stream so fast, literally nothing to talk about.

No, they actively counter signal the alt right (race realism and the JQ whatever you faggots want to call yourself now) and are gate keepers. Making fun of college liberals with vibrant colored hair is easy, waking the masses up to race realism and the JQ is hard mode.

Attached: IMG_7266.jpg (1200x600, 300K)

>go on Jow Forums
>quality political discussion
>10 replies per hour, half don't contribute, just bump, thread gets slid
>internet drama
>chimpout, muh jims dick, muh sargons brain, shit flinging at its best
fucking brainlets, go back to /b
REPORT AND SAGE

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1200x1570, 495K)

Jim plays a necessary role. He takes out the trash...in any movement. That being said, I still enjoy Sargon and JP.

Attached: 1484352729577.gif (500x280, 1.85M)

He doesn't even make valid points, he just attacks irrelevant things or exaggerates negative aspects of his opposition while laughing like a dumbshit donkey

Basically just video versions of Jow Forums shitposts

Someone sounds pretty assblasted

gr8 b8 m8

. . . . He's just an online shit talker dude.

Here man, have some dopamine
(you)

Guy might as well be controlled opposition. There's literally no difference between him and the far left fake "news," except that he's all "edgy and hip" on the right.

Had another rough day Sargonites?

Metokur is rat that only shows up when there is garbage to sift through. If people don't present themselves as invincible wiseman he can do little to you. You don't see him attacking dumbass dankula because dankula doesn't hide he is a dumbass. Sargon pretends is a highly educated sage too good for us plebs.

Never liked what Metokur does but I gotta admit he can do little to you if you are who you say you are.

What was with Jim fawning over that Times article in his latest stream? I'd prefer politicians follow the Trump playbook and avoid trying to appease the left-wing media. Censoring yourself because the left-wing media might call you names is a loser’s game. You're never going to win them over and they're going to smear you whatever you say. UKIP isn’t going to win any converts by removing Sargon.

Sargon is a smug bastard who thinks starting a race is the same as winning it. But why Jim thinks this article is some death blow to his political ambitions is beyond me. His ego will kill that. This article though? I don't think it'll impact him at all.

After he destroys Sarg'n I hope Jim assblasts that rinse your penis fraud Jordan Peterson, then goes after Contrapoints and the Chapo Trap House kikes.

Burn it all down Jim...

Attached: IMG_6446.jpg (209x255, 26K)

>liking sargon
>i don't know who the other guy is
You're a fucking loser faggot.

Attached: 1499419247260.png (1086x806, 1.02M)

Who is this and why do teenagers keep coming here and rabidly defending him?

You're a retard. He's explicitly said he is Fuentes tier conservative i.e. a libertarian redpilled on race and stuff. He is very pro-gun and pro-second amendment. Neck yourself, shill.

Attached: 1525815832430.jpg (540x705, 58K)

How fucking retarded are you? Go watch the """debate""" he had with destiny, 80% of it was him arguing pro trump. Neck yourself cia nigger

TBF that's basically what a gen x liberal was...

>free thinkers
>wants the status quo with a few teeny tiny meme changes

Attached: 1511013860823.jpg (645x773, 27K)

Hi Sargon.
You enjoy grooming young UKIP members?

>liking Sargon and peterstein
Go back to r/the_donald

>is it safe to say this guy is controlled opposition?
idk
just a dramaguy I think