What if he actually did do it?

>inb4 BUT HE DIDN'T, WHERE'S THE PROOFS?!?!?!?

Okay, but let's assume a hypothetical: he did do it and the American public is shown conclusive proof.

So the question then becomes: does it matter? Should it matter? What say you, Jow Forums?

Attached: brett_kavanaugh.jpg (1160x629, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Ferenczy_Wrestlers_1912.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Destiny the s*yboy

of course it doesn't matter
he got drunk and roughed around with some drunk chick for a bit and backed off 36 years ago
who gives a fuck

this

Are you the same person you were 35 years ago? Assuming you are even old enough for that to be the case?

Obviously if he did it he shouldn't be on the court. The disturbing allegation is being stopping her from screaming by covering her mouth.

But we'll never have proof like in your theoretical, so it's just evidence less claims

The issue is: should a sexual assault or severe sexual misconduct hang over you for your whole life; and, in the case of a job interview for one of the most powerful positions in the country, should it bear weight?

It would matter more if it was recent like, 5 years, any time after that I start to question their intentions, I start to question their story, etc.
If there was proof and everything that he did do it, it was 36 years ago, I think he was 17 or something at the time, modern 17 year olds do a lot worse at their drunken orgy parties

What if everybody who didn't talk to each other for thirty six years suddenly spontaneously all have the same exact story except for the one person making the accusation? Seems plausible if you're a shitty human being with intelligence issues, situational ethics, confirmation bias and no integrity. If you are that type of person you will most likely believe the liars accusation, it would benefit that type of person if they, too, could lie with impunity.

this
the worst possible imaginable crime in this case is literally him groping a random woman

Uh, that's a question on par with, if hypothetically, my arse was my elbow, could I shit sideways.

If anything, if we are (somehow, though I doubt it) shown conclusive proof, the most pertinent issue would then be that he had lied about it under oath, and not that it had happened.
That alone would disqualify him.

>but how would you feel if this was YOUR daughter????

I would not knowingly allow my 15 year old daughter to go to a party with a bunch of drunk frat boys

>does it matter
No.
>should it matter
Of course it should. It would matter a lot more if we weren't in a cold civil war (going hot sooner than you think). We don't have the luxury of caring; this is the eleventh hour for colonial "real" America.

Attached: ElevenNations.jpg (1104x850, 198K)

It doesn't matter. This is the position pol should be taking, instead of calling the bitch a liar. We all make mistakes as a teenager, so even if allegations are true, it's not a disqualifier.

dude, he's an effete elite Yale law faggot
these types stick together. he's one of the "elites" that Trump is always talking about.

Also reports are coming out in the last half hour that there's a second accuser.

Kavanaugh is a friend to corporations and capitalists. He isn't on the side of the right-populists.

I haven't paid too much attention to the details. If it's just typical party stuff that leftists like to pretend is rape because they hate men, fun, and humanity then oh well. If he actually did do something serious then impeach him and replace him with someone even more right-wing, assuming republicans have at least 51 seats post-midterms.

>assuming republicans have at least 51 seats post-midterms.
The odds of that are very small

climbing on top of someone is neither sexual assault nor sexual misconduct

even if he were a neoliberal, its so ridiculous tho
he is being accused of what, if true, is what every other teenager had done while drunk.

So he danced up to a girl at a high school party. Shocking news, he should hang.

of course not
and it's a huge huge assumption that this liberal activist is telling the truth
very telling that the yearbook was scrubbed from the internet
the yearbook where her peers had pages upon pages about how blackout drunk they got

factor in jew feinstein revealing her letter and basically doxxing her, and the rest of these jews

even "independent" normies are fatigued with this shit and are basically becoming aware and seeing through it. it's at the point where if her life and the life of her jew lawyer are not completely ruined for libel, then we are living in a failed legal system and a failed culture

Attached: 4224905.jpg (600x900, 90K)

It doesn't matter at all. Every heterosexual guy has grabbed at least one titty when the girl didn't want him to. The girls survived. I can't think of anyone, at any time who ever received a "touch the titty" consent form. Sometimes, you make out, and go for the tit, and the hand gets slapped away. No harm done.

The odds of that are actually near 100%. Repubs are going to be near 60.

roasties btfo

Attached: smug.jpg (405x412, 167K)

true

? republicans are at a tossup for house, but senate is practically guaranteed to remain republican if not grow. scotus gets confirmed in senate

Check out Drudge right now.

If he did I don't give 2 shit

>be teenage boy
>grab party girls tits at a "party" of 3 boys and 1 girl
>Chad did nothing wrong

>So the question then becomes: does it matter?
If there is conclusive proof, he should be taken out of contention.
>Should it matter?
If the Republicans don't do it, it'll affirm the radical feminist nutjobs.

I seriously doubt that there is any evidence, but think of the political consequences involved.

Where is the
>severe sexual misconduct

Show bobs

Nothing. Current accusations are just of teasing a girl as a teenager. In normal times people would admit that this is perfectly normal and innocent behavior. Now we need to pretend that this is some sort of crime, when in fact nothing foul has happened. If there is another woman with stronger accusations, then we can talk about it.

It wouldn't matter one bit.

Trips of truth. The only goal should be ensuring leftist judges are not seated

how the fuck can there be a conclusive proof of you messing around some chick while 17 and drunk

no no no
this post stinks to high heaven
when you are a drunk teenager at a party it is tailor-made to go down
my bud was fingering a chick and they were so drunk they fell through a coffee table and got incredible wounds
his older sister grabbed my hand and brought me to bed to rape me by legal standards but i couldnt get my dick hard because i was so drunk. i lost my virginity at age 15 to chick who was probably 30 and everyone was watching
this shit just happens. fuck off with shit and get right with god

Also statutes of limitations exist for a reason.

Even if it was SO bad, he deserves redemption to get on with his life and she should do the same.

Also this
and this

This whole thing is absurd.

Attached: 1537556476103.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

He's rock solid on 2A, believes in a unified executive (which is a strategic necessity for countering alphabet agencies and decades-long globohomo civil appointees), and will provide judicial cover for meaningful executive action on immigration. No, I'm not thrilled with his stance on corporate campaign contributions. If you want to float a suggestion as to who /ourjudge/ might be, I'm all ears.

Attached: leastrare.jpg (656x465, 24K)

pictures, maybe?
I guess it'd only be "conclusive" if he admitted to it.

the fact of it happening alone shouldn't have mattered
but lying about it would

Even if he did do it, agreeing to go into a room at a house party where alcohol is served is consent.

He's also a Bush alum and pro-Patriot Act, pro-surveillance, pro-foreign wars for Israel.

Trump could do much better.

True . perjury
That's why it not true . He wouldn't had willingly offered up a denial if it was true .

At this point, he could have violently raped a women on video while flashing two forms of government issued photo ID and a pay stub, and I still wouldn't care.

>If you want to float a suggestion as to who /ourjudge/ might be, I'm all ears.

Literally did WHAT exactly? I've read like 5 different stories on this, and they all come up with the same account:

>kids got drunk at an unsupervised house party while drinking underage
>girl and guy go into a bedroom together (obvious consent right here, she never once mentioned being dragged/forced into the room)
>for some reason there's another guy in the room, drunk as fuck
>girl and guy start making out
>guy starts moving to second base
>other drunk guy fucking falls on them like a drunk asshole
>girl gets weirded out and leaves
>drunk guys pass out in bedroom together, possible some gay shit went down between the two of them - but also irrelevant
>girl moves on with her life

And in case anyone here didn't know:

>girl is a rich bitch spoiled thot
>spent literally every year at a private school for girls only - making her extra horny and craving the dick to insane levels (same phenomenon is found in Catholic school girls)
>spent every summer at a beach house with other rich thots getting drunk and spending daddy's money
>girl fucks around with her life, decides to move to California and study bullshit liberal arts for years and years, dicking around with one degree after another
>meats lactose-intolerant boy willing to put his testicles in a jar on the shelf for her
>they get married, have kids, live bullshit west coast life for decades
>guy she briefly knew when she was 15 is more successful than her, and probably blew her off and didn't want a relationship when they were younger
>now is her chance to get revenge
>teams up with super leftist commie scum as Kavanaugh comes close to SC appointment
>MUH RAPE TRAUMA

Now you're all caught up.

Attached: qt45.jpg (1536x2048, 761K)

You're right.

>does it matter?
Everything matters.
>Should it matter?
Yes, it should. He's candidate to a fucking Supreme Court.
>What say you, Jow Forums?
I don't get why they are still pushing this idiot.

He could literally rape a woman to death on live TV and I'd still support him as long as he keeps the SC pro-gun.

What's going on with that woman's hands? Bloated and covered with liver spots, doesn't look too healthy.

If he did it? Guess what, I was 17 once the same could be said of #metoo. I am Spartacus

But he didn't do it.

This is just another bullshit thread trying to push guilt on someone who did nothing.

I don't know but she is a prime example of the kind of thot Kavanaugh's accuser used to be. It's ridiculous to think that girls like this don't try to fuck older guys the absolute first second they get a chance to. I'm almost 30 but I remember high school pretty well, most of the thots in my year were always hooking up with guys 2-3 years older than them, it's just the natural order of things. Those guys had cars and more money, you can't fault women for being the way they are.

But it also doesn't mean you have to entertain their bullshit rape fantasies 30 years later when their shitty dead-end "teaching" career has nowhere to go, and their dickless soiboi husband agrees to incubate her narcissistic delusions.

The biggest joke of all is that there's likely no law that's even been broken, assuming the story she told is 100% accurate. What crime did Kavanaugh commit by lying on a drunk girl who was making out with him? He never removed her clothes, he never penetrated her, he never struck her or injured her, and he never made any threats to do so.

It was consensual up until the point where she decided to leave, and he didn't pursue her. There's no fucking crime here no matter how hard you try to make one.

This entire thing is such obvious horseshit and even the general public recognizes this.

Attached: qt44.jpg (1536x1762, 859K)

He was never asked about it while under oath though if my memory is correct. Feinstein sat on it until after all the questioning and hearings were over.

Even if he actually did do what is described and I were a Senator I would easily still vote to confirm.

Here's an analogy:

You hold onto a ticking time bomb. You wait until there's one second left and then you toss it to someone. They can't feasibly toss it away in time and so it explodes in their face.

That's what these accusers are doing. They're waiting until the information is most damaging and then coming forward. It absolutely should be a crime to not report knowledge of a crime until it's politically advantageous. We shouldn't allow this in our society.

Does it matter? No. There needs to be time limits so women who weren't really traumatized in the first place can just fuck with people's lives 30 years later.

If it goes to trial and he's found not guilty, can he go straight to SoCal and rape her in front of her beanboy husband? How do you Americans interpret double jeopardy laws? Would that be considered a new/separate offence?

Attached: qt56.jpg (1536x1831, 746K)

I agree with the Democrats. We don't need trials anymore and everyone is guilty unless proven innocent.

This is why I'd like to formally accuse every Democrat of rape. I'm not going to testify because of reasons but you need to believe the victim.

He did it. Democrats didn't care then, why should anyone care now about much less?

Attached: IMG_0082.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

can't fuck with people's lives*

He looks too low test to be handsy with women

Yes, in that instance it would be a new crime. Double jeopardy means you can't be tried for the same crime twice under the exact same circumstances. They have to present a new case against you with new facts. They can't just redo the whole thing over and over until they get an outcome they want.

>I agree with the Democrats. We don't need trials anymore and everyone is guilty unless proven innocent.
This is fucking dangerous. At the very least, Trump never suggested that we should fuck with Amendments 4, 5, and 6.

Someone answer the uncharacteristically intelligent question from the leaf faggot.

Nice digits, was about to post this

At most you'd get a pay-off, but no trial.

Personally I think it'd be great if this whole thing did go to trial, and she was forced to testify in open court, lying under oath. They could bring in all kinds of witnesses who would tell the world what an absolute whore she was, and that she moved to the west coast to get away from her family after having 3 back alley abortions, and how her family ostracized her for dating a nigger, and how they wanted her to marry Kavanaugh but he wouldn't have her because she was such a spoiled skank. She opened this can of worms, the whole world should get to see every last scrap of her dirty laundry now. See how much "trauma" that induces.

Attached: slickwilly rape.jpg (830x1083, 180K)

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

The most retarded thing is this.

She will delay as long as possible, then she will give her account. Kavanaugh either will be missing identified, lied about or he actually got to second base at a part when he was in highschool.

Whatever happens -even if she lied-. Even if it's the most innocent and common thing in the world she will still be called a hero by the Democrats . She will go on all the talk shows and be paraded around as a hero of women's rights. The details and legality are no longer relevant. She is a woman who accuses a man. That makes her the Pinnacle of virtue in the US today.

Oh gosh we can’t have anyone that fumbled around a titty on high school, right? Right?!???!

So what you're saying is when Trump's scientists finally perfect time travel, it's all aboard the rape train for Kavanaugh.

N I C E

Pryor

And the people who matter stopped giving a fuck about this sort of charade, because it's happened a million times before. We know that's exactly what will happen, they're just preaching to the choir at this point. As I said earlier, most of the general public feel how weak this story really is, it's a prime example of FAKE NEWS, in that it's not even news-worthy.

Most of this shit is just peddled to generate fodder for the 24 hour news cycle, and to generate continued hits/searches through Google. More searches = more ad revenue, and popular shit = more adbux.

Attached: qt41.jpg (1536x2028, 807K)

What drunken orgy parties?

>She will go on all the talk shows and be paraded around as a hero of women's rights.
If that's the case, then we're dealing with a populist sham.

know what they did to you

The 2nd amendment is too important to care if she shoved a dildo up someone's ass. He is extremely pro 2nd amendment. We could see national right to carry come up under him.

Clinton is a rapist and Ellison is a wife beater. I dunno, you tell me?

These parties where you have these slutty high school broads blowing several guys a night, making out with everyone, couples go there just to fuck in the kids parents bed or siblings bed or livingroom couch in front of people,
When I was in high school there were these "Clothing optional" parties which I never went to because I've got a 5 inch dick.
Maybe I just went to a very degenerate school.
Drinking age here is 18 as well, so it wasn't hard for people to get alcohol to these kids

Except that, yes it is.

It's a violation of one's space. You might even call it plain assault. But it is not sexual.

There's such a thing as consent you fucking faggot.

I know you've never had sex, but FYI - you don't constantly "DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT?" the whole time you're fucking a girl.

Faggot leaf.

Attached: qt23.jpg (649x747, 77K)

I was around all of that, none of that sounds new. There were harder drugs in use, too. You said "orgy". Can ripped 30 year olds hang out with these orgy kids for totally creepy reasons?

What did he do again?

Get a hold of yourself you rabid fucking chimp. Your rantings have nothing to do with what I was responding to. You're not even in the same hemisphere of the discussion.

Would my wife mind if I fucked an athletic 17 year old boy raw?

So what reason would one give for climbing all over someone?
"Sorry officer, she was on fire"?

>climbing on top of someone is neither sexual assault nor sexual misconduct

>Except that, yes it is.

"Climbing" on someone when you're making out is not assault you pathetic virgin.

If she was fighting to get away and screaming/biting/kicking while he pinned her down at knifepoint and threatened to cut her throat - that's a different story.

But you have two drunk kids getting frisky and then some other drunk asshole who ruined it for both of them by falling on top of them. Just because that makes it awkward and she leaves, doesn't make it rape.

Stop being such a limp-wristed faggot.

Attached: qt33.jpg (750x937, 63K)

No shit, if the guy attempted to rape this woman and is going to lengths to lie under oath to cover it up, he shouldn’t be on the Court. However, I believe Ford is full of shit and is acting as the Dems’ political pawn

>we were drunk teenagers making out at a house party
>and we went to a bedroom to get more privacy

INCONCEIVABLE in the eyes of you, permavirgine.

Btw, how the fuck do you think you were made? I guess I shouldn't assume, your parents probably squirted you into a test-tube and had some surrogate shit you out.

Attached: will smith laughing.jpg (1004x988, 101K)

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Ferenczy_Wrestlers_1912.jpg

>I know you've never had sex, but FYI - you don't constantly "DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT? DO I HAVE YOUR CONSENT?" the whole time you're fucking a girl.
Well, if you want to turn a pussy into the Sahara...

> t. Rapist

>t.virgin

Attached: umad.jpg (257x196, 9K)

No such thing as consent heh. Could be I'm just as ashamed of all the women as I am with all the men. If they say no when they mean yes who's fault is all this I wonder. Also, should I apply this logic to men? When they say no does it actually mean yes? It's hard to tell only 1 way to find out?

Attached: untitled.png (1280x800, 1.51M)

This constant witch-hunt is going to fuck over a lot of good guys.

And it's going to have the unfortunate side-effect of turning legit rapes into rape-murders, because the actual rapists know what'll happen if word gets out.

Things were better when women wouldn't make it a public ordeal, they'd just tell their brother and he and his friends would find the rapist one night and beat him to death and dump his body in a quarry 15 miles outside of town and some kids would find a skeleton 40 years later and think it was just cool.

Attached: froddo.jpg (959x599, 131K)

Even if he did it, I would confirm him.
It's not like he raped anyone.

If there is conclusive proof, he absolutely should not be considered for one of the highest offices in the United States government... Is this really a question?

Point is, though, that there is no conclusive evidence. He is innocent until proven guilty, as is the American way.

pls post more of this gril, leafbro
she cute

>does it matter?
no
>Should it matter?
no