>UNAmb Haley on FoxNews 9/21/18
youtu.be/-lN1hmPhxs4
>Turtleman @Values Voters Summit 9/21/18
youtu.be/sgDFNziWiYQ
>Women Supporters of Judge Kavanaugh 9/21/18
c-span.org/video/?451818-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1491279012392.jpg (600x511, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dbongino/status/1043992725480230919
web.archive.org/web/20180923215647/https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/lindsey-graham-theres-a-bureaucratic-coup-against-trump/2018/09/23/e21e8e70-bf4c-11e8-90c9-23f963eea204_story.html?utm_term=.4b8a1f8d8eb4
archive.is/R9qba
archive.is/VpS0S
youtube.com/watch?v=88V1oZmQaMA
youtu.be/ka69wK3UeMY
youtu.be/wTI18gz6TU0
youtu.be/_reyxjYkgSA
youtu.be/u2ZWIwanbEo
youtu.be/NV6X46LFPyw
youtu.be/TQbfRpIhGUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>twitter.com/dbongino/status/1043992725480230919
It's on guys

Attached: Untitled.png (698x389, 47K)

>Lindsey Graham: Appoint special counsel to investigate ‘bureaucratic coup’ against Trump

web.archive.org/web/20180923215647/https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/lindsey-graham-theres-a-bureaucratic-coup-against-trump/2018/09/23/e21e8e70-bf4c-11e8-90c9-23f963eea204_story.html?utm_term=.4b8a1f8d8eb4

>Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday he believes “a bureaucratic coup” led by enemies of President Trump is taking place at the Justice Department, and the senator asked that a new special counsel be appointed to investigate.

>Graham, a veteran member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, made the comments on “Fox News Sunday” in response to questions about a report that Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein suggested secretly recording Trump and possibly using the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.

>Graham said he didn’t favor firing Rosenstein, who has denied the report and said he never advocated for removal of the president. “He shouldn’t fire Rosenstein unless you believe Rosenstein’s lying,” Graham said.

>Instead, the senator from South Carolina pointed his finger at others in the department who he said have “tried to destroy this president.” He specifically referred to former FBI officials Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

>McCabe, a former FBI deputy director, was fired after being accused of making an unauthorized disclosure to the news media. Strzok, who helped lead the FBI inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, lost his job after officials discovered he had been exchanging anti-Trump text messages in 2016 with Page, a lawyer, who has also left the department.

more on site

THE NEW STORY WILL DROP AT 9PM EST

MAGA

So will Grassley invite this new accusor to the Senate in a month?

Attached: 1537737434032.png (1582x1034, 1.89M)

>Will revoke work permits to H-4 visa holders within 3 months, Trump administration tells court
Thanks to AusAnon for this piece.

archive.is/R9qba

>The Trump administration told a federal court that its decision to revoke work permits to H-4 visas holders, who are primarily spouses of H-1B foreign guest workers, is expected within the next three months.

>The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in its latest court filing told the US District Court in District of Columbia that it was "making a solid and swift progress in proposing to remove from its regulations certain H-4 spouses of H-1B non-immigrants as a class of aliens eligible for employment authorisation".

The DHS said the new rule would be submitted to the Office of Management of Budget (OMB), White House, within three months.

>Till then, the department urged the court, to keep in abeyance its decision on a lawsuit filed by Save Jobs USA, representing a group of US workers who claim that their jobs have been hit by such a policy of the government that was promulgated during the previous Obama administration.

>The Trump administration has publicly said and also in its court filing that it wants to revoke work permits to H-4 visa holders, a significant majority of whom are Indian-Americans and women.

>This is for the third time that the Department of Homeland has informed the court about the delay in issue of Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM). The DHS has filed three status reports — on February 28, May 22, and August 20. The next status report is due on November 19.

>Explaining the reasons for delay, the US attorney said since the filing of the most recent status report, the DHS's senior leadership reviewed the proposed rule and returned it to US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) this month for revisions.

more salty poo goodness on site

Attached: 1537146811227.gif (500x455, 496K)

>i didn't hydrat in 2 hours

Attached: awoodumb5.png (900x900, 639K)

Thank you Cuck Grassley

>Trump's proposed reversal of Obama guest worker policies puts 1 lakh Indian families on notice, tenterhooks
Thanks to AusAnon for this.

archive.is/VpS0S

>Call it spousal abuse - Trump administration style (KEK-/newsbrit/). More than 1,25,000 working spouses of immigrants, mainly Indians, remain on tenterhooks after the Department of Homeland Security told a federal court on Friday that its decision to revoke work permits to H-4 visa holders is on track and new rules would be announced within three months.

>In its latest court filing in response to a suit filed by Save Jobs USA, a group claiming to represent US workers affected by the previous administration's expansive immigrant worker policies, the DHS told the US district court in Columbia that it was "making a solid and swift progress in proposing to remove from its regulations on certain H-4 spouses of H-1B non-immigrants as a class of aliens eligible for employment authorization.''

>Such a rule revision will reverse the hard won authorisation, approved by the Obama administration three years ago, that allows spouses of H-1B visa guest workers whose green cards are being processed, to legally enter the US work force.

>As of December 2017, the US Customs and Immigration Services (USCIS) had approved nearly 1,27,000 H-4 work authorisations, 93 per cent of them to Indians. The Obama legacy enabled many well-qualified Indian spouses (mainly women, but also many men) to legally enter the US work force instead of enforced domesticity while the other spouse went to work.

more salty poo goodness on site

Attached: 1537146522827.gif (414x532, 438K)

sippin some water right now

Attached: 1537296467909.png (746x888, 679K)

what is this??

Let's do this!

Also she's not real!

Abe dinner soon? And why hasn't he tweeted about Tiger Woods winning yet REEEEEEEE

Attached: 01wI4WDgbNfZc_7540.jpg (620x434, 43K)

There is zero reason to vote Republican when they completely shit their pants at every obstacle.

Attached: Rust gives out good advice.gif (270x360, 2.77M)

youtube.com/watch?v=88V1oZmQaMA

proof Trump is a sold out puppet clown controlled by the masons and the elites.

Attached: s.png (767x638, 229K)

So how many more years until everyone internationally realizes we have become a paper tiger and can no longer power project due to political gridlock?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (332x314, 19K)

Is this a sign that he is getting confirmed?

Yes. Delays until the dildo is found

>tfw I got all of my rage out yesterday when they were endlessly granting extensions
>not even mad
>just laughing at how fucking played we got

Attached: Laughing Satania.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

While this whole thing is absolute nonsense the idea this hurts repubs in the mid terms is nonsense. Repubs are more influenced by the supreme court then dems. Repub turnout will go up if there is a supreme court justice on the ballot.

>I was almost free
Sure you were, buddy. Sure you were.

Attached: 1536241433840.jpg (464x606, 40K)

you can't stop it.
Jow Forums is a multi-ethnic board full of people wishing they were all white

Attached: 1516975211608.gif (200x161, 974K)

My body is ready

Pretty sure I just heard Chris Wallace call Lindsey Graham "Linda."

>Drudge shit gets posted
>suddenly dozens of liberal shills calling for Trump to nominate Haitianmom and screaming that the Senate will be lost because reasons

Liberals are the ones posting Drudge

Translation note: lakh means 100,000.

You are starting to understand why we only have 2 choices. We actually have none.

According to the drudge, we should checking out the New Yorker.

>
Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...

>we

What you don't seem to realize is that the SCOTUS docket is shot to shit now for the next year.

damn you are right we need more bernies and nancy pelosi's in their maybe obama

I would think that all this drama would cause Ellison's accuser to release that fucking tape.

yeah but no one else to vote for.

>mfw

Attached: 1537681674291.png (1334x750, 1.18M)

prev thread wordcloud

Attached: 086.png (800x800, 195K)

He needs a spine, Clarence had it, hopefully he can know how to drop the "good guy act" and be tough

>It's instinctual first thing in the morning.

You're a man, not an animal, overcome your primal urges.

Attached: 1531179414299.jpg (1219x1407, 338K)

yes we, as in anyone right of center.
Our "Representatives" could have said "fuck off" weeks ago, but didn't.
And heeeeereeee WE , YES WE, ARE

who got played? Literally no one here, and no one anywhere near my life D or R believes this.

While I would agree, it also seriously pisses people off that the Republicans are such fucking pussies. I thought this shit was done with Trump. This is fucking retarded.

>cuck gop

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Attached: rumors.png (519x854, 116K)

>snobby unfunny single-panel cartoons of Trump jamming a plastic dick up a hooker

I'm all for this, actually

>mfw Silicon Valley crashes with no survivors
>mfw this is Trump's way of fucking over (((google))) for their censorship

Attached: 1521679816172.jpg (600x675, 30K)

shieeeeeet

Attached: 1522951763342.png (319x49, 7K)

This. If Brett behaves like Clarence did, then he will be confirmed. I hope he doesn`t cuck. Democrats are trying to end his career.

>wuz

Attached: C24KjbrUAAA_ul4.jpg (875x1200, 155K)

10 years ago

Jow Forumsing some blesses user to photoshop Alex Jones’s face on rk the man in OP’s pic.

>lie about rape

>infinitely stall appointments

welcome to the new normal, guys

women were a mistake

checked
>Jow Forums is a post-racial utopia confirmed

>we

>oh wow the President is literally not authorized to do anything
>checks pastebin
Was gonna call you retarded, but you were smart enough not to read the pastebin, so never mind.

except Ds were running with no platform aside from fuck Trump in nov. This gives them a legitimate platform to work with.

maga

Attached: 1537744339082.jpg (1041x1600, 466K)

Fuck... There is more. I'll just give one big post:
ATTENTION TrumpOP!
youtu.be/wTI18gz6TU0
>NSA Bolton on SunMornFutures 9/23/18
youtu.be/_reyxjYkgSA
youtu.be/u2ZWIwanbEo
>SoS Pompeo on MeetThePress 9/23/18
youtu.be/NV6X46LFPyw
>UNAmb Haley on FtN 9/23/18
youtu.be/TQbfRpIhGUU

Attached: Obi-Wan_Grumpy.jpg (445x421, 26K)

How could anyone fucking believe another woman coming forward now. Seriously.

KANGZ

At least acceleration would make something finally happen.
Republicans don't have power even when they do.

>kangz an sheeit

Attached: nigger.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

The only reason I'm even voting downballot Republican is so Trump has even a little more leverage
If it wasn't for Trump I'd probably what I'd need to do over the next decade to immigrate to Asia.

Attached: 1535129376136.png (446x649, 221K)

Attached: rv_pursuit_fug.png (687x532, 586K)

>hotpockets are here again

Attached: 1537225545117.png (1200x1386, 979K)

Death to you

Attached: 1499453087253.png (382x503, 348K)

>sex hell delayed yet
>free least reason Grassley
>confirm faggot republicans

>all these black pills
I just put fifty dollars on kav getting through, stay positive lads

what's even happening anymoer

Attached: Dn0EVQLXoAAiTDy.jpg (755x1200, 159K)

Ivanka 2024 confirmed.

Attached: 09-23 18_27_15.png (296x184, 19K)

All you have to do is tell them to fuck off.
A bully just needs a bop on the nose to go away.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hinamatsuri - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.29_[2018.05.06_23.46.33].jpg (720x720, 99K)

Sorry lad, thanks

ITS OGRE

AMY C BARRET FOR SCOTUS

RIGHT WING THOT SCOTUS

This isn`t about believing, user. NO ONE BELIEVED FORD. No one will believe this second woman. They only want to delay and stall the confirmation until after the midterms.

Lol, conservatives could have had a far-right SCOTUS but were let down by their pervert tendencies. We're flipping both Houses in November - if you could wait a year to stall with Merrick Garland, you can wait two until we fill this seat with a progressive jurist.

Attached: sdda.png (1029x571, 436K)

Attached: (you)2.png (601x600, 243K)

Fuck... I put it out of order!
ATTENTION TrumpOP!
youtu.be/NV6X46LFPyw
>SoS Pompeo on FoxNewsSun 9/23/18
youtu.be/wTI18gz6TU0
>NSA Bolton on SunMornFutures 9/23/18
youtu.be/_reyxjYkgSA
youtu.be/u2ZWIwanbEo
>UNAmb Haley on FtN 9/23/18
youtu.be/TQbfRpIhGUU

np

It's true.

Giving Ds the power wont accelerate shit. It will allow them to continue to stuff the country with enough hungry mouths that when you finally get the war you want, you'll be murdered by sheer numbers.

>At least acceleration
look at this faggot

Attached: 1491594694814.png (600x580, 572K)

It's childish to blame the Republicans for this. It's the big money. All of the media companies are controlled by big money, AT&T, Comcast, Disney, etc. All politicians are controlled by big money. Big money is just not gonna give up abortion without a fight. Why would they want 10s of millions more niggers? You'll see what they're doing here pretty soon. They're going to dump Kavanaugh and push Hardiman because he doesn't care about abortion at all. Large corporations make all the decisions in this country and they have decided they don't want Kav, nothing anyone can do about it.

>HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE YOU WANT IN ANY WAY YOU WANT, NO ONE ELSE'S BUSINESS

becomes a huge honeytrap when you realize that means any of your prior sexual partners can be activated against you (especially if you are a male) if it becomes politically expedient.

Anyone you've done anything sexual with can come forward and say you assaulted them.

>wishing
>implying whiteness is an actual thing

Attached: 1525565317233.png (873x979, 586K)

Control of the Senate rests on Republican voters in red states like North Dakota, West Virginia, Arizona etc. turning out and electing Republican senators

Any slapfight where a Justice is at stake will only benefit Republicans because red states are effectively the key to control of the Senate right now

If they don't get Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS, there is no way that we'd be able to confirm any Judges that were on Trump's short list with a (D) senate.

>If you lose you win
Thinking like this is retarded, even if there is a chance that it increases turnout it's not worth risking it

>dildo

Attached: lol-cage-ironic.jpg (455x376, 29K)

Attached: 1533366747710.png (267x50, 5K)

Fuck that, I wanna be ground zero when this shit blows up.
it'll be so much fun

I like mine better.

Attached: Untitled.png (1552x156, 93K)

Fuck sakes WHY are they doing this?

What's the status of the committee vote?
Is it still Monday or did Grassley cuck?

Better get on it!

Attached: water awoo.png (900x900, 386K)

i don't know, user, all i wanna do is bomb every news outlet and democrat for being fluffy kittens and marshmallows and sucks to be anybody who was reading that first part of this long-ass sentence and thought it was going anywhere, are you still reading what the fuck is wrong with you?

This is a reminder that Hannity absolutely fucked us Friday night by pressuring republicans to give Ford another day to negotiate a hearing after the deadline passed, so that they didn't vote tomorrow. Thanks Hannity, you piece of shit,

Attached: Hannity.jpg (1600x800, 84K)

Trump can fill the seat with a recess appointment during the christmas session.
Then we have someone for 2 years.

If Republicans were smart, they would just say "fuck it" and vote Kavanaugh through. Fuck optics, the media and liberals weren't going to support you anyway.

Hearing's on Thursday, so the Monday vote is cancelled.

Big Money
YOU MEAN JEWS
YEAH
That's probably right to blame the kikes for this one