1999 - Eyes Wide Shut / Ninth Gate

So coincidentally in 1999, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: 9gews.jpg (999x987, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tnl-51cSYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like something you should consult Jay Dyer about.

Bump never heard of 9nd Gate

So coincidentally in 1998, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: OP is a retard from x.jpg (1674x1116, 521K)

Ninth Gate seemed like pro-satanic boasting and the director is a jewnonce

Holy shit, now that you mention it..

Attached: MV5BN2NkZjA0OWUtZDgyMy00MjIxLWJhZTEtYjdmYzVjZTQ3YWRiL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1 (182x268, 25K)

>So coincidentally in 1997, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: you absolute fucking retard.jpg (2028x1500, 646K)

roman Polanski is a total piece of shit

eyes wide shut is about female sexuality

The title Eyes-Wide-Shut is about the difficulty and sometimes unwillingness of men to understand womens nature

the ritual orgy is how the elites "control" their women; only by following the rules of nature can nature be overcome. The orgy is their sexual outlet rather than infidelity which plagues non-elite relationships

Attached: MitchellHeisman.jpg (1024x460, 20K)

Ninth Gate:

Starring Satanist and overall scumbag J.Depp. Directed by Pedophile Sodomist and wife killer, Roman Polanski.

Studio A learns that Studio B is making a movie about X. Studio A then decides to quickly also make a movie about X and beat Studio B to the punch. Happens all the time.

Attached: LEGO_666_SUNN_1.jpg (363x396, 27K)

there was something (((odd))) to do with disaster movies in the late 90s though

youtube.com/watch?v=1tnl-51cSYg

The Manson family, under the influence of Rosemarys baby ( a film by polanksi, an eastern euro jew ), murdered Romans' wife and their baby in order to prevent the birth of the anti-christ.

So coincidentally in 2000, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: I am actually ashmed I share this board with low IQ brainlets like you OP.jpg (2082x1500, 653K)

>Ninth Gate

Funny how in that scene where Johnny Depp is running out of burning building, the secretary drop a bag full of oranges. People who understand will get the message from that scene.

Good film.

However after seeing all this satanic pedo cult stuff I am beginning to wonder if it's a true story...

Wouldn't doubt it

So coincidentally in 2005, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: IMAGINE MY SHOCK when rival film studios have industrial espionage and steal ideas from each other.j (1318x846, 267K)

wew carrie ann moss played there? is she nekkid ?

So coincidentally in 2006, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: what a far fetched idea that studios run polls and research on what might be interesting for viewers (2076x1478, 603K)

Whats it mean user?

The spooky orange peel creepypasta?

So coincidentally in 2010, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: the actual fucking mental illness you must have in order to seek the most far fetched reason instead (1686x1200, 751K)

I actually like the Ninth Gate.

Orange = 33 in numerology. It's the number they use over and over.

Attached: Supertramp Orange 911.png (925x462, 985K)

>murdered Romans' wife and their baby in order to prevent the birth of the anti-christ.

I watched Rosemary's for the first time few days ago. I don't see it as satan-worship movie, until the final scene.

The obnoxious nosey neighbors are clearly kikes, the sadistic doctor, supposedly "the best dawktah in Jew York" is called Abraham Sapirstein, and Rosmary's husband is a petty fuck who would do anything to get himself in Hollywood.

The good wholesome catholic country girl gets rapes, carries antichrist and in the end, accepts being the mother.

In the 9th gate, Depp walks thru the 9th gate...is that supposed to mean he's the actual devil?

Attached: rosemari.jpg (1930x1771, 494K)

>So coincidentally in 2011, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: OP I want you to seek professional emdical help for your own good please.jpg (2018x1444, 630K)

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Also I love it how this bulgarian manele gopnik gypsie is trying to push a meme, really cute, please continue.

Attached: Trifon-Ivanov.jpg (896x1227, 116K)

>So coincidentally in 2013, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: OP google Apohenia you fucking retard.jpg (1948x1400, 1.1M)

This is getting spooky. I am actually scared to see what other years are but i cant look away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_films

Fucking idiot

Bulgaria guy is actually providing good examples. (((They))) always do doubles. It's on purpose. It's duality, they love playing this game on us.

Deep Impact was better
Volcano was better
these are both literal cancer
the illusionist actually rules, haven't seen prestige
cancer again
if you saw either of these willingly you should kys

>I actually like the Ninth Gate.
This. One of the best occult movies out there.
>To travel in silence by a long and circuitous route, to brave the arrows of misfortune and fear neither noose nor fire, to play the greatest of all games and win, foregoing no expense, is to mock the vicissitudes of Fate and gain at last the key that will unlock the Ninth Gate.

Attached: wPYMPBy.jpg (731x1338, 343K)

So coincidentally in 1997, these two movies came out. What do you make of it?

Attached: v.png (774x548, 988K)

Ninth Gate did NOT age well. It's pretty cringy.

why he would expose his own people?

>filenames

I've always figured they just collude, and make the same movie twice with slightly different marketing behind it. There are a lot of these where one is just a cheap knock off of the other that came out slightly after to ride on its popularity, but whenever they release at nearly the same time I assume this is what they did.