This isn't fun anymore

I voted for Trump because I thought we would BTFO liberals and MAGA. Instead, democrats are winning every fight. Kavanaugh won't be confirmed. And even if he is, 70% of Americans will be outraged at republicans and Trump for pushing him through.

I just want to go back to normal America instead of all this constant chaos every single day.

Attached: 14u9vs.jpg (1440x960, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZc6cr6G2E4
youtu.be/6kihIexKXJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man the fuck up, pussy.

kav is going to be supreme judge and he can rape bitches daily on live tv, lifetime appointment bitch no one can fuck with him

>This isn't fun anymore
Are you sure, just look how happy Tump is...

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets.jpg (1024x2705, 370K)

Concern troll thread, saged

your ass must be hurting a lot you butthurt king
LMAO

Attached: 1387167803256.png (491x474, 548K)

>normal America
You're fucked, no such thing ever.

You voted for the chaos candidate you fucking faggot. You made your bed, now lie in it.
>inb4 hurr durr shut up liberal
I'm not a liberal. I voted for him for the same reasons OP is whining about.

republicans just won't play dirty, dems will, and they do it every single time. I will never vote for a dem, but won't be voting for republicans either. they are just too weak

>butthurt
>LMAO
>incorrect grammar
Go back to Tumblr.

Attached: 1514365866935.png (700x700, 375K)

Concern troll reaction post. Sage.

Trump cockrider. You're cancer.

stop sweating so much

more butthurt fags
KEK

first day on the job, ey?
>Instead, democrats are winning every fight.
Too much MSM ey? that shit is bad for you.
kys
>I just want to go back to normal America instead of all this constant chaos every single day.
You fuken shill, wake up, we're in another Fourth Turning.
The chaos is not even at a low boil yet.
And you are on the menu.

LoL

God Emperor never fails

Kavanaugh confirmed

Republicans hold Senate and House through

Midterms

Trump wins 2020 ezpz

Ginsburg dies

Trump gets another SCOTUS pick

>Instead, democrats are winning every fight.

Attached: 1497466297549.jpg (960x720, 43K)

Shill thread

Sage
goes
in
all
fields

TRUMP 2020

Attached: sage2.jpg (310x394, 33K)

Shill ass nigga

Try inserting picture related deep inside your homo ass it might help with your brain functions.

Attached: PREPARATION-H:pol: Edition.jpg (1024x726, 249K)

Trump I winning every time he does anything. This is just another shareblue thread because midterms are coming soon and they want the meme army demoralized.

>I just want to go back to normal America instead of all this constant chaos every single day.
>chaos
There it is. The dumbest leftwing narrative on planet earth. You didn't stop Gorsuch or Trump's army of federal judge appointees, his legislative agenda, economic agenda, btfo everyone by just mentioning tarrifs, border enforcement (note: they don't even bother complaining anymore because Dems are losing bigly on this issue), cutting gibsmedats from illegals, threatening no citizenship for welfare aliens, jfc the list goes on. Get ready to seig heil to the next SC Justice, cuck

Attached: 1479564569393.gif (400x400, 3.42M)

This is his real flag, that's why he couldn't color the one at the school with children.
How embarrassing for the President of the USA not to know how his flag looks.

Attached: TRUMP_holding Evil LGBT flag.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

70 percent of Americans believe Democrats are full of shit. fuck concern shill

Perhaps Brett Kavanaugh will become our modern-day Fort Sumter.

The Battle of Fort Sumter (April 12–13, 1861) was the bombardment of Fort Sumter near Charleston, South Carolina by the Confederate States Army, and the return gunfire and subsequent surrender by the United States Army, that started the American Civil War.

reminder to boomers and onions this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minusexpand.png (280x280, 882)

These people are weak.
They think words make us lose hope. Only makes me stronger and full of truth. Nothing that the Deep state is so weak they have to shit post on Pol. Muhahahahahahahaha

youtu.be/cZc6cr6G2E4 You know its going to happen. One day. its coming. Your time is up. Your Hope is lost. Try all you want. You are scared and don't know what to do.
We only Gain power and your Side falls for they have never seen the face of the God Emperor Trump.
We never Lose. Only Regroup!

Attached: 9rWmNGB.jpg (811x593, 85K)

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Sage shill

Attached: Laststraw.png (1000x764, 210K)

> winning every fight.
What have they won recently?Notice how no one is talking about gun control or border separations, even though nothing has changed.

its not trumps fault you have been paying attention for the past half century.

anyone who knew of trump would no he would never challenge the acutal power in this country

Attached: 1537397887369.jpg (700x512, 71K)

Dude chill you only got the antichrist into power no biggie we'll figure a way out of this..... omg were so fucked omg omg omg its the antichrist you fucking really did it this time were dead....

Attached: 152258379271094.jpg (1262x707, 267K)

>I voted for Trump

0/10. Fuck off, rabbi.

Attached: Fellow.jpg (594x479, 103K)

youtu.be/6kihIexKXJA
You will never take him from us. No matter what you post or say. The light has only Begin to shine on the Republic Of Man.

Earth is his Holy Place of Rest. No matter who seeds the earth his whispers remain!

His goals are our goals.

His Words are our Words.
His Truth is our Truth.

This is the shit pipe we have to crawl through to get to freedom. It will only get nastier and stinkier as we go, but eventually we'll come to the end. Hang in there and quit being a pussy.

nuclear codes etc, etc.
Fuck off shariablue.

>democrats are winning every fight
Sure looks that way
>Drumph making cia niggers losing their shit on live tv

Attached: A017EDAC-3C96-4C41-AC66-6B0334A18529.jpg (700x661, 24K)

I'm not a cake man, but I'd like to try some of Ivanka's pie.

Attached: it.jpg (480x360, 29K)

the shit pipe just leads to the shit pit

Attached: 13535833056193853.jpg (1012x1060, 392K)

Idiot newfag, we elected him for keks, not for your gay party.

Attached: redalert.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Man up. It sounds like you're a waste of white skin.

Attached: Things that never actually happened.jpg (502x733, 52K)

Attached: 8bitbeheadallsatans_02.jpg (1224x1600, 134K)

Biden yelled into the mic that Mitt Romney was going to put blacks in chains. He had binders full of women like a creeper.

#Resist would have happned even if Kasich was president

This was inevitable

you will not be the first connoisseur of it

Attached: 74381-0512234.jpg (873x491, 80K)

“Back to normal America?” How will you be able to fight in the incoming civil war with this attitude? Pussy.

The funniest thing about Republicans crashing and burning is they think they have numbers on their side. We had three million more voters than them and guess what? We’re going to storm the ballot box.

Texas and Florida are going blue, the Midwest is part of the wave too. Then the corrupt republicans scramble to make up for it using bots to upvote their videos while condemning democrat voices of reason.

I don’t know why I still come here when it’s probably mostly bots I’m talking to. But I’ve made it my goal to make republicans pay for wasting Obama’s two terms. YOU UNDID EVERYTHING! and for what? The USA is being run by a narcissist Cheeto who takes bribe money from Putin. You’re all so blind and get dumber every day

nice try leaf. as long as .0000001% of trump voters are anti-Zionist, we all need to pretend that american conservatives would actually support a fascist, nat-soc or anti-Jew candidate. totally not a pipe dream

i.e. OP, stop being a bitch

This

>Man up. It sounds like you're a waste of white skin.
That's why Trump is kissing nigglets, yes?

wanted to say. *Knowing that the Deep state is so weak they have to shitpost on Pol only proves they are Retreating to the sounds of Victory on our side.

>I just want to go back to being a quitter

Attached: 1472700652652 1.jpg (750x841, 105K)

You think it starts and ends with Trump? It only starts with him. Trump getting elected proved to us that people aren't going to stand for this progressive establishment shit that's been rammed down our throats since Obama got elected. This is only the beginning of a revolution in which we will take our country and our values back.

>
Best fake hate crime NA.

>if a daughter kisses her dad for a photo that means he fucks her
Nice deflection, James.

Dems just got raped in TX. Redder now that at any point in history. Queer Dems can't stand to leave blue states and whine about the electoral college. Trump won 30/50 states

>it's over
>...
>cruz missile

You wish you were.

>the Deep state is so weak they have to shitpost on Pol only proves they are Retreating to the sounds of Victory on our side.
why do trump supporters always sound so mentally ill

Attached: 1535580157747.png (720x869, 158K)

>who takes bribe money from Putin.
Ummmm I don’t want to burst your bubble, but that was HRC for the Uranium deal.

>>if a daughter kisses her dad for a photo that means he fucks her
...from behind?

Attached: D.T. and his very young daughter-STRANGE .jpg (768x1166, 167K)

Based and seems Truthful.

Attached: 77C24815-12E6-4522-8504-09752AFB2186.jpg (750x500, 285K)

You call it ill. I call it faith.
The Openings to the Dark side are coming. Those of you will be found and charged.

Attached: 1ofsj3.jpg (759x500, 156K)

>look Drumph is fucking his daughter in fron of everyone at the table

Attached: 83D4BC8D-748D-4F97-9442-4BBBA71C2A08.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Imagine having a president so retarded he doesn't even know what climate change is. Probably thinks that God built the Earth 2000 years ago too. Can't make this shit up.

Attached: Trump kissing nigger baby.jpg (1033x1024, 110K)

>You call it ill. I call it faith.
The Openings to the Dark side are coming. Those of you will be found and charged.

what part of the Quran is that from? I'm familiar with some of the passages ISIS quotes, but i haven't heard this one

The Democrats are more committed than Republicans because Democrats want to be in charge. Republicans want to whine about Democrats. Both are happier when the Democrats are in charge.

Attached: 4d Chess Hat.png (544x609, 112K)

he was rubbing against her

Attached: Trump the kisser .png (1200x629, 1.16M)

>having a picture you claim depicts child molestation saved on your computer to own the libtards
holy shit so based bro XD

Attached: donaldJUST.jpg (800x953, 44K)

Drumph is a time traveler. Ivanka is his wife in the other dimension. Barron is their son.

What the fuck are you talking about when you say "normal America"?

Attached: Trump kissing nigger girl.png (800x449, 546K)

Of course not. There's no way out of this regardless of who's elected. I'm merely pointing at the elephant in the room for all the magapedes I'm tired of the mindless personality cult.

Attached: 1532335123979423453089.jpg (1914x705, 425K)

He actually look like a badass bald

Attached: 8A4D0242-4498-4222-939C-6A9FFE6C5392.jpg (615x615, 100K)

>I know where that hand has been donald

Attached: disgust.jpg (750x383, 38K)

BLOCK THE NOISE, VOTE NOV 6 THAT'S ALL WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO AT THIS POINT

Attached: 1536014218035.jpg (780x681, 80K)

Lmfao. Dude you got him good. You should make a meme, bro.

i posted that pic 2 weeks ago and got the exact same reply. congrats, you're literally in a retard cult

Attached: 1536963950308.png (698x580, 75K)

Post the one that shows the white man getting carried lol

Oh man savage muslim wanna be terrorists getting fucked out of land they have absolutely no right to really make me hate trump now

>>I know where that hand has been donald

Attached: Donald Trump Tries To Kiss His Daughter Ivanka Trump On The Mouth - YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

why bother, there's so many good ones already out there

Attached: 1528602622213.jpg (601x600, 145K)

I see your point carry on.

Dude he does. Post the one with the beard

Attached: 04AED55E-5934-4A32-BBE1-D5BD29BE5801.jpg (200x265, 8K)

>The funniest thing about Republicans crashing and burning is they think they have numbers on their side.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Attached: EABOD.jpg (552x365, 27K)

It would be a good bait...if you only refrained from using numbers.
So far 25% of people believe Ford. That's it. And with each day of this circus Femocrats are losing votes. Also Kavanaugh is going to be appointed this week.

they’ll INSTANTLY forget all about this “outrage” yhe moment he is confirmed.

That's a stupid thing to say and you know deep down it is.

Attached: 1536288517752.jpg (2073x2678, 636K)

>all this chaos

Seething

Trump is legitimately a gigantic dissapointment. However there is a recent whitepill with the DHS cutting welfare to greencard filth.

Even so, that we consider this BASIC standard a whitepill is pathetic. Truly pathetic

*Democrats...although I wasn't completely wrong with that Freudian slip, now when I look at it.

>tells other people to suck dicks
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Attached: 5aeab.jpg (1910x1000, 108K)

>I just want to go back to normal

Attached: 55819189[1].jpg (500x315, 71K)

>>DHS cutting welfare
What did I miss?

You didn't vote for shit you shill faggot kill yourself you bring nothing to this world please for the love of all that's good KILL YOURSELF SHILL