Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh's nomination and nominate Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS...

Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh's nomination and nominate Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS. It would go a long way to heal the divisions in our Republic. I say this as a strong Trump supporter from day one. This can be a moment of reconciliation for our Republic.

Attached: 04-donald-trump-merrick-garland.w710.h473.2x[1].jpg (1200x799, 251K)

Fuck off, Shareblue.

OP should get ready for his impending indictment and execution for sedition.

Spotted the nigger

get necked faggot

Actual conservative here. I believe Trump should nationalize healthcare and appoint Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS. It's the only, conservative way forward.

Based. As a true republican I agree. It is time to put down the gavel and hand over the SCOTUS to the adults.

So how much are the Soroscrats paying you to puke out this propaganda. Kavanaugh is the right man for the job.

Yeah and the Democrats would totally not have someone else accuse Garland of rape. What a great idea OP. You are not only a faggot but a cuck to.

Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts

With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts

He thrust his dick into no roast

Yet shills insist he raped the most

>He thrust his dick into no roast
>Yet shills insist he raped the most
>He thrust his dick into no roast
>Yet shills insist he raped the most

If Kavanaugh nom fails, the one getting nominated is Amy Coney Barrett, a super strict anti-abortion pro-life Catholic. In fact, there are Republicans and conservatives who would prefer her. And the Democratic women would have an impossible time voting against her. Hell, who knows? That might have been the plan all along. Kavanaugh might just be a patsy.

if Kavanaugh goes down he should nominate somebody even more conservative than Kavanaugh just to punish the Dems

The only way I'd be remotely ok with this is if he was replacing RBG. The guy is a far-left nutcase.

>put another kike on the Supreme Court
No.
Ginsburg is going too.

Barrett will replace Ginsburg or Sotomayor.

Shilling intensifies. Fuck off memeflag.

>moment of reconciliation

fucking lol

Why don't you tell us all why you have been a strong Trump supporter from day one?

Fuck the divisions, they need to go deeper

>our republic
Kill yourself. There is no “our” anymore

cool story OP. but did you know its a traditional religious practice of Jews to suck bleeding baby cocks?

Attached: 1536108295763.jpg (1189x755, 151K)

>I say this as a strong Trump supporter from day one.
I'm SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you are.

>one post
fuck off nigger

>anti abortion
yikes, lets not doom our demographics with a new million angry nigger babies a year

Garland wouldn't have been nominated by Hillary because he wasn't far left enough for her. Get over it.

Attached: 10B2CC32-9B2C-4A37-882E-385AADB5DDFA.png (669x536, 740K)

Fuck you, you cuckold faggot piece of shit.

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (800x723, 53K)

Fuck you Strong Trump supporter

>And the Democratic women would have an impossible time voting against her.

How can you be that naive?

sage

Attached: sage.jpg (769x359, 47K)

>Ted Cruz will wear the robe before that fucking piece of shit does.

Never trust a white haired man with tinted glasses. Never.

Jesus fucking Christ you fucks wont let up.
We see through your bullshit.
Kavanaugh is going to be SCOTUS
Off yourselves

You're half right, faggot OP. Trump should withdraw his nomination, and choose somebody radically and extremely far right (and very young). Kavanaugh is a pretty solid nominee, but the loony left is pathetically and desperately trying to shut his appointment down. Trump should punish them for this absolute nonsense, and have the Senate use Reid's nuclear option against them..
Hopefully he nominates a crypto fascist when RBG shits the bed as well.

non-zero chance of this happening if a justice is not confirmed before the election and the democrats win the senate

No, fuck that. I would have been fine with Garland replacing RBG or Breyer as an olive branch if Democrats weren't total fucking niggers about Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. After the shit they have pulled with Trump's nominations I hope Trump can replace a couple liberal seats with 30 y/o conservatives.

No olive branches. No concessions. Give progressives an inch and they take a mile. "Conservative" isn't enough anymore, progressives keep rolling us down the slippery slope. We need "regressives", not conservatives. Shift the Overton window back 70 years and then start conserving again

Really the only thing trump can do at this point is to step down from the presidency and at the news conference say it was her turn and allow the media to rip all of his clothes off because animals don’t wear clothes

We don’t want to be kiked anymore.

Attached: DBEBA174-C758-44F8-94D6-8D194F2588F4.jpg (600x737, 50K)

Attached: merrick.jpg (1057x308, 48K)

>Hell, who knows? That might have been the plan all along. Kavanaugh might just be a patsy.

5D upside down, hyper velocity back gammon!!!!!

MAGA

Never negotiate with terrorists.

Trump should tell Brett to withdraw his name for now, tell the Dems to investigate him all they want, nominate Amy to replace Kennedy, and then nominate Brett again when RBG dies.

Nope kys shill

Disallowing Kavanaugh sets a precedent of guilty until proven innocent.

Fuck liberals. They are anti-American communists and deserve nothing short of death.

>I say this as a strong Trump supporter from day one.
>fellow White man
How high are you?

>Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh's nomination and nominate Merrick Garland to the SCOTUS. It would go a long way to heal the divisions in our Republic. I say this as a strong Trump supporter from day one. This can be a moment of reconciliation for our Republic.

That's a GREAT idea! Ooo! And Trump could step down so Killary can finally have her turn, too!

...the fuck outa here, asshat.

>every single poster can spot the ShareJew shill, save for a few based magalads from r*ddit
Time is running out, shills

Ya know, I for one am starting to appreciate you SHITBLUE shills.
Your idiotic spamming whenever liberals are helplessly being BTFO has provided me the much needed metrics to understand which way current events will break down.
You overplay your rediculous narratives
>everytime
The transparency of your fear is truly the sweetest schadenfraude...
>dont forget youre all getting R.I.C.O'd

Attached: mj9unp6rhgfx.jpg (231x218, 9K)