Is Jow Forums going rarted?

Is Jow Forums full or retards or it's all cheap bait?
The atmosphere here is wierd.

Attached: What is the deal bois.png (500x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlUKStoRBlY
s3.jacobinmag.com/issues/jacobin-abcs.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Whccunka4[Embed]
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-conquest-of-bread
madamenoire.com/495846/the-best-way-to-prepare-for-oral-sex/
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/sw/
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/sw/
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1884/origin-family/
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1914/mar/11.htm
nytimes.com/2018/09/22/us/politics/immigrants-green-card-public-aid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s only going to get worse this week.

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as youup MY ING FORUMS with your vapid . The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so ing filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

This place has been nothing but shills for the past week.

Floor; Mero Khu si mayuni ia'a ra 'arel edtoroaio
I want to install shades, but do not leave them if necessary. In recent years, like a Swiss light, I want to thank my whole life, but I will find out that Jonathan is complete. Last night, after a terrible conversation, I do not support Jones in any way, form or form. Some politicians, that night and the art and the artist on the subject, can not do it. Last night I said, the deceased is not just a liar, but only one guard controls the world and other people. There is a believer, open your eyes and heart. Link - After the end of 2011, looking at the last high school of my last high school, seeing the Steffens manual, is my favorite light bulb. The episode will be lost by playing glitter (my first birthday first appeared). After this program, I want to read the lesson theory. Nine, a few years ago, one of my most important cats for Christmas. The zone agreement (and no time and discovery) at the center of the screen agrees, but this is the second level. It is a pleasure to have a person back in life, in attitudes. So you forgive the belt and its contents.

However, as I have said, I am grateful to everyone. This is my favorite as it is hidden in Yozeria, you are blind for extremely low security, but it is good to prove it, Jonathan Shit. Thank you for creating a happy life / R / Ion Troy will be lost.

Floor; DMR repeats itself in happiness
Kat? The DMR is in the sreci

fpbp

>Anonymous (ID: ESRytMDQ) 09/23/18(Sun)20:25:09 No.186739117▶
> Floor; Mero Khu si mayuni ia'a ra 'arel edtoroaio
> I want to install shades, but do not leave them if necessary. In recent years, like a Swiss light, I want to thank my whole life, but I will find out that Jonathan is complete. Last night, after a terrible conversation, I do not support Jones in any way, form or form. Some politicians, that night and the art and the artist on the subject, can not do it. Last night I said, the deceased is not just a liar, but only one guard controls the world and other people. There is a believer, open your eyes and heart. Link - After the end of 2011, looking at the last high school of my last high school, seeing the Steffens manual, is my favorite light bulb. The episode will be lost by playing glitter (my first birthday first appeared). After this program, I want to read the lesson theory. Nine, a few years ago, one of my most important cats for Christmas. The zone agreement (and no time and discovery) at the center of the screen agrees, but this is the second level. It is a pleasure to have a person back in life, in attitudes. So you forgive the belt and its contents.
> However, as I have said, I am grateful to everyone. This is my favorite as it is hidden in Yozeria, you are blind for extremely low security, but it is good to prove it, Jonathan Shit. Thank you for creating a happy life / R / Ion Troy will be lost.
> Floor; DMR repeats itself in happiness
> Kat? The DMR is in the sreci

This is just a containment board to get gen Z newfag kids from shitting up pol boards on other chans who do the actual work.

This is just crayons and playdoh for the same iPhone kiddies that think zoomer memes are hilarious.

>Anonymous (ID: ESRytMDQ) 09/23/18(Sun)20:25:25 No.186739151▶
> (You)
> >Anonymous (ID: ESRytMDQ) 09/23/18(Sun)20:25:09 No.186739117▶
> > Floor; Mero Khu si mayuni ia'a ra 'arel edtoroaio
> > I want to install shades, but do not leave them if necessary. In recent years, like a Swiss light, I want to thank my whole life, but I will find out that Jonathan is complete. Last night, after a terrible conversation, I do not support Jones in any way, form or form. Some politicians, that night and the art and the artist on the subject, can not do it. Last night I said, the deceased is not just a liar, but only one guard controls the world and other people. There is a believer, open your eyes and heart. Link - After the end of 2011, looking at the last high school of my last high school, seeing the Steffens manual, is my favorite light bulb. The episode will be lost by playing glitter (my first birthday first appeared). After this program, I want to read the lesson theory. Nine, a few years ago, one of my most important cats for Christmas. The zone agreement (and no time and discovery) at the center of the screen agrees, but this is the second level. It is a pleasure to have a person back in life, in attitudes. So you forgive the belt and its contents.
> > However, as I have said, I am grateful to everyone. This is my favorite as it is hidden in Yozeria, you are blind for extremely low security, but it is good to prove it, Jonathan Shit. Thank you for creating a happy life / R / Ion Troy will be lost.
> > Floor; DMR repeats itself in happiness
> > Kat? The DMR is in the sreci

Ive had to hide and sage hundreds of threads. I dont even know why i bother coming here. Guess its because i have no one else to talk to. I guess thats why im so fucking angry at them shitting this place up with the faggotry thatled me here. I fucking hate liberals. Obnoxious overbearing faggot retards.

Jow Forums has jumped the shark.

I get it. I've lurked on Jow Forums. I've lurked on Something Awful. I've lurked on reddit. I've lurked on Usenet.

Trolling is funny. People shouldn't take themselves too seriously. Memes are funny. Some ideas just catch on and spread like wild. Anonymity is funny. People do crazy stuff when they're unencumbered by their "everyday" identities.

I get it. We get it. Everyone gets it.

But here's the thing.

It's really getting to the point where it's not funny anymore. It feels less like satire and more like... a desperate attempt to cling to something that lost all its value, mojo, and influence years ago.

Almost exactly like, y'know, Shia LeBouf. Which is kind of my point. Jow Forums is the Shia LeBouf of the internet.

Shia fucking LeBouf.

And here's the kicker. At least Shia LeBouf has a message that isn't total shit. I mean, I get it; Trump and Pepe are edgy as fuck. Jow Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message. But it's a tired joke. And it costs people in the end.
It increases hatred in the universe. It increases chaos. It increases sadness and loss and intolerance and pain.

And sure, you have the right to make those jokes. You can troll from sunup to sundown and that's fine. That's your message.
But like I said: that's a shitty message. It's a shitty message that hurts people. And it's not funny anymore. Hurting people isn't funny.
If you think it's funny -- well, you've got problems. And that's fine. Be that shitty person.

But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore. I'm not going to be a part of your shitty, tired, formulaic Internet culture anymore. I want my message to be better than that. I want to be better than that.

If that means becoming a "libtard SJW" then so be it. I'm taking the blue pill and nobody here can stop me.

All these replies are copied and pasted random bullshit

I'm done with this board, this is sick. I'll admit I'm the first one who enjoys making jokes about the pathetic race of savages that are being imported all over the world by subversive greedy sadists and also don't mind making fun of mentally handicapped low testosterone degenerates when they want to pretend chromosomes don't exists but it's exactly that, jokes. Jow Forums is ment to be satire. When these opinions start to manifest in the real world, we've gone too far and need to take a serious look at ourselves and what we want to accomplish. Sure it's ok to be whit is innocent but what's next?
>it's ok to gas kikes
> it's ok to build reichs?
>it's ok to keep your butt tight?
>it's ok to start fights?
>it's ok to end lives?
>it's not ok for black life?
>it's not ok for women's rights?

It's a slippery slope Jow Forums I've been your brother for years but I just can't stand for this. I urge you all to take a good look in the mirror, I have and I'm done

Everyone with a brain went to the other place. Or if you were here for April fools last year, they made their own site.
I just come back here for shitposting and bants.

Youll say something and then suddenly theres 4 posts with fucking meaningless paragraphs about bullshit. Burrying any discussion.

Oldfags no longer exist. Oldfag specifically describes members of Jow Forums pre-/b/day. Any user claiming to be a oldfag shall be automatically disregarded as a newfag, as only newfags care about the idea of "becoming" an oldfag or "cashing in" on being on the site longer.
The length the user is on the site does not necessarily correlate with the quality of the poster. What matters is a matter of the post and the content posted as it stands. All newfag and reddit mannerisms, of which de-emphasize sincere content creation and incentivize comradery in static contemporary mannerism or the false perceptions thereof, are the antithesis of ideal original poster, and shall be chastised and driven off wherever found.
Content darwinism without name is all that keeps the site going, remember.

Jow Forums hasn't been "aware" since before gg. You couldn't get away with half the stupidity (they could smell the newfriend on me from a mile away)

Attached: 1537677499804.jpg (950x1425, 154K)

And i think a lot of people have been shadowbanned. So your posts dont even appear.

>t.shareblue
Daily reminder Jow Forums is being raided by shareblue to bolster Anti American sentiment and sew discord amongst the alt right. Do not fall for obvious! I repeat, this is a raid and they are trying to divide and conquer, DO NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT! What we need to do is mass report these threads and hide them so it does not lower Morale. We are so close lads, so close to dealing the killing blow on the arab world, let's not screw this one up please! Once we've secured Trump's 2020 run we've basically ushered in the golden age, let's keep our eyes on the prize fellas. Also /sg/ is colluding with leftypol and attacking us as well, do not let them get the upper hand! Don't let mutt memes or baseless ad hom attacks like "kike" or "boomer" demoralize you, they are merely trying to derail our movement, don't let them demoralize you!!
MAGA!!!! AND STAND TOGETHER!!!!!

The product of manipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlUKStoRBlY

Heres a shill calling me a shill hoping youre such a normie you believe it.

They really dont want us spreading the word and digging on their bogus kavanaugh claims, they're super determined this is their big push we need to stay vigilant

Attached: 1537299141577.jpg (640x960, 83K)

>unironically look exactly like pic related
>be 20 year old zoomed
>be 152 IQ (not that it matters, plenty of idiots have a high iq)
>have tragic childhood filled with death and dismay
>didn't go to school
>aced highschool at top private school doing no work by my standards
>be making 86kish before taxes a year, have rapidly growing wealth from investments
>don't know where I'm going in life yet but I know it will go my way

Ever since I have been of the age of accountability how has everything just gone the way I wanted it too? Is it my charisma? Intelligence? Do I have the providence of god? I had a tragic upbringing with the death of both parents within three years and all grandparents before I was 11. Ever since then life has just been fine. I am indifferent, no burning passion, no moral degeneracy or decadence, no music, I live in solitude as long as I choose and when I want to give people attention they adore me. I simply am, I am good at so much naturally...perhaps it is by reading so much and having great understanding? I feel a though I will bring great change to the world...and within the next five years my power and wealth will be inconceivable. I do as I please and know no consequences, I am truly the perfect being inside and out.

Attached: 131429a.jpg.png (300x240, 78K)

The kavanaugh shit is just a fucking distraction.

Its all tards here and your a tard too

It's literally the most important fucking thing, that he gets confirmed

You people cant shut the fuck up about the goddamn kavanaugh bullshit. Like Q. Fucking retards man. Stop feeding trolls.

U STOOPID!

LOLXD

I get it. We're all bored out here on this hellhole, so you need a little entertainment. You had your fun. Now give them back, before I get frostbite on my goddamn toes.

I'm not angry—yet. But if I don't see those boots in the next two hours, whichever little shit did this is getting curb-stomped into the excavator.

You say that "niggers" can't farm. But can you farm, or survive in the wild? Do you have a job? Have you ever accomplished anything besides stupid memes and playing video games?
You hate "niggers" because they are stronger than you and good with ladies. You hate girls because they are not you sex slaves anymore. Just because some whites were great scientists and philosophers doesn't mean that 90% of you aren't shit.
Jow Forums proves all worst fears about humanity and absolute "freedom". You descended into mob mentality, pedophilia, perversion and stupidity. You are not free, you are slaves to your urges. You are the biggest degenerates.

Heres one of the shills that just copies and pastes random paragraphs of random bullshit to burry any discussion.

One zip a week, I get a big zip outta this Ch-chore, It's prolly-- oh up-- a waste 'a ch-- of CHORE, but everybody's gettin uumm.... Everybody does a little bit of.. of-- of.. of bees & bees-- bees go kwoo-- QUICK when you ain't-- when you have at least seven hundred, I probably got 2,000 stories (news stories), and it's also kinda thing that, um, you g-- you get ca-- you get ca-- you get a little bit of cash each time you do it, you do.. One.. Slork a week, ps-- and um-, p-- two--two eights of what you get is--is--just'm--It's math & two people like to do math, but one person li--Loves it, & I'm gonna tell you what you want, bu--um, if you--If you guys gotta goo--do two--do eight of m-m-morse--morse and you t--and you tor--torrent it, you put the torrent online you get two.. Two seeders and if you guys wanna check out my seeders, go to ch--tuchoria--Tutorrrial, gonna probably ea--eat up tonight, gonna get.. M-mace--k--mace is what you call it (Yeah) but I don't call it that I just get... Ah, left in the dust. OK guys, so you get torrent'n, you--you forget what you did, don't forget me I'm part of the team, so team players get double points on extra rounds, so see ya on--t--on TORNADOES, got chnl mmmMMMMMA

Attached: 1520200651788.jpg (300x297, 20K)

>rarted
It seems so

Right on cue

Heres one of the shills that just copies and pastes random paragraphs of random bullshit to burry any discussion.

No. This one.

Neck yourself

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Everytime i post. Theres like 5 fucking people who post random god damn paragraphs

Dear diary... It's happening. The plant's kicking in. Get ready to have you're mind blown...

What if my arm got hungry? What if it wanted a snack and ate my foot? Would they switch places? There's also the problem of purple... what's it's deal
? It's can't decide if it's blue? Just make up your mind already.

Oh and another thing. Space /time isn't what we all think. We're each individual pieces of energy, drawn from a much larger pool given physical form in artifical time-stream.
Time doesn't actually exist in the classic Newtonian sense. Everytihng happens at once, but our minds coundn't handle that, so we process it one moment after the next. But I see it all now.
It's all happening..... The alpha and the omega united.

And shit. I think my toe ate my hand.

Shills don't want you to affect the American midterm elections. If you give meme energy to the President's base they might turn out in big numbers save the House and greatly increase chances for reelection. Or you can do nothing and let the shills control the narrative.

Attached: 1530865350376.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Kill yourself you fucking tyrant

Bullshit

>Is Jow Forums going rarted? Anonymous (ID: PAFlw+Ug) PR 09/23/18(Sun)20:21:22 No.186738786▶
> Is Jow Forums full or retards or it's all cheap bait?
> The atmosphere here is wierd.

Im getting sleepy, does anybody want to make another false accusation story? I want to go to bed.

rarted?

rarted?

R-rart...

What's up with the copy paster?

Your boss is a fat fuck.

Attached: 7850BB72-042F-4B39-A9E0-97B26263B307.png (1200x675, 522K)

*posts on Jow Forums*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*is a loser*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drops out of high school*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*is unemployed*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*is a loser*
U BE SAYIN
*posts on Jow Forums*
HOL UP HOL UP
*does nothing but posts on Jow Forums*
SO U BE SAYIN
*[ENTER TEXT]*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*posts on Jow Forums*
WE WUZ
*does nothing all day*
CNN
*posts on Jow Forums*

shills are freaking out

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me. Because nobody fucking understands a goddamned thing about China. Y'know I fucking understand China, just listen to me. You don't understand China, okay? I understand China. So listen to me. You fucking listen to me. I fucking understand China.

Me goddamn you to hell! ME!!!

To hell with you.

is that pic real? is bog becoming nogged?

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me. Because nobody fucking understands a goddamned thing about China. Y'know I fucking understand China, just listen to me. You don't understand China, okay? I understand China.
Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me. Because nobody fucking understands a goddamned thing about China. Y'know I fucking understand China, just listen to me. You don't understand China, okay? I understand
Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me. Because nobody fucking understands a goddamned thing about China. Y'know I fucking understand China, just listen to me. You don't understand China, okay? I understand China. So listen to me. You fucking listen to me. I fucking understand China.
China. So listen to me. You fucking listen to me. I fucking understand China.
So listen to me. You fucking listen to me. I fucking understand China.

et me go ahead and lay down the law.

If you do NOT own a firearm, we are not equal. A gun owner such as myself is automatically a transcended human being when compared to unarmed """men""" like you. I have the means to wipe you out of existence with a simple pull of a trigger. No amount of martial arts training or physical strength can defeat a barrage of flying lead reaching velocities of over 3000 feet per second. To put it simply;

We.
Are.
Not.
Equal.

I am superior to you. I can hunt you down and kill you without a problem. The only person that can stop me would be another armed man, because only he can level the playing field. Unfortunately for you the avarage police responce time is 10 minutes and the average time for a bullet to penerate your skull from the moment of ignition is milliseconds.

Attached: 1487391245727.jpg (400x600, 74K)

If you cant tell then you are a fucking short bus special.

You are a fag plain and simple. Some people can read between the lines - and some people can read through multiple levels of lines. Shills and liberal attacks here are usually pretty obvious. They are right to think they can make a difference here, but they do not realize that a lot more people lurk here than participate. For many people it is enough to watch their pathetic attempts to control social media. They win some and they lose some. But the overall show is more important than any individual comment. Enjoy the show - what else is there to do. They out themselves and that is enough for me.

They are out in force today. Must realize somethings up

Attached: 1537236003582.png (600x329, 180K)

It's been so shilly out that no one really discussed the Jews attacking an Iranian military parade

Attached: 1537414098238.png (640x636, 681K)

this is the most jewish thread i've seen yet

>be Texan
>decide to take a vacation in England
>land in London
>it's completely dark
>and there's water coming from the sky
>ask a passerby what it is
>he tells me he can't understand my accent
>in response to this insult, I shoot him with my revolver, as is our custom
>I decide to go pick up my horse rental, wet stuff or no
>arrive at the stable
>there are no horses
>man brings out some sort of iron contraption, belching smoke
>realizing the man to be a horse thief, I shoot him with my shotgun, as is our custom
>stomach rumbles
>decide to walk the short distance to Edinburgh for lunch
>walk into a local restaurant, order a steak
>it arrives deep fried and over done
>demand to see the chef and complain about my meal
>YOO WOT U YANKEE GIT
>I shoot him with my rifle, as is our custom
>police are called to arrest me
>I shoot them with my gatling, as is our custom
>they finally get within tazer distance
>I get brought before a judge
>complain about the infringement of my minority rights as a Texan
>Judge orders the police to let me go immediately and awards me a medal for defending myself against majority oppression
>a parade is thrown in my honor
>I meet the Queen
>You Yanks are alright, she says
>I shoot her
Britain was a lovely state to visit if a mite dark, I tell you hwhat

that's cuz Q told them IRAN BAD! i had to sage this jewish leftypol thread tho

This Flynn shit is just ANOTHER thing that adds to the proof that Trump can't handle the presidency and makes poor choices. Trump needs to be impeached IMMEDIATELY!

Trump is going to destroy America if we don't get him out of office soon.

He's trying to remove Muslims from the country that were BORN here and are FULL citizens.

The ICE raids he ordered have law enforcement literally breaking down doors and taking people like maids and landscapers out of the country and separating them from their kids... sometimes violently. ICE is literally assaulting these people for NO REASON... break down the doors and beat these people with batons just because they can.

Trump is escalating foreign affairs to the POINT OF POSSIBLE WAR... maybe even nuclear war. Flynn was a bad choice by Trump and it's just one of many many MANY bad choices. It's not going to stop until Trump is removed from office or we start World War 3 and crazy shit happens. Trump is trying to incite the KKK to murder black people in the streets. He's also trying to incite regular white people to murder blacks.

Trump is threatening to cut off funds to various cities around the nation because they don't want to deport innocent working immigrants. Trump is trying to get these cities to either MURDER, incarcerate, or just deport these people. He's literally trying to get the feds into these cities to basically hunt down and shoot undocumented immigrants ON SIGHT.

Trump wants to be a dictator. He's trying to use executive orders to obtain more power for HIMSELF than ANY president in history has had. He wants pure unadulterated authority to do ANYTHING.

FUCK TRUMP.

Most White people in this country need to be contained somehow and possibly imprisoned until they are reeducated. If that doesn't succeed they need to be imprisoned for life or just killed.

FUCK BLIMP! IMPEACH NOW! NOW!

What this all means as a general principle is that the price which one producer is willing to pay for any given ingredient becomes the price that other producers are forced to pay for that same ingredient. This applies whether we are talking about the milk that goes into making cheese, ice cream, and yogurt or we are talking about the wood that goes into making baseball bats, furniture, and paper. If the amount of paper demanded doubles, this means that the demand for wood pulp to make paper goes up. As the price of wood rises in response to this increased demand, that in turn means that the prices of baseball bats and furniture will have to go up, in order to cover the higher costs of the wood from which they are made.

The repercussions go further. As the price of milk rises, dairies have incentives to produce more milk, which can mean buying more cows, which in turn can mean that more cows will be allowed to grow to adulthood, instead of being slaughtered for meat as calves. As the price of wood rises, forestry companies have incentives to plant more trees. Nor do the repercussions stop there. As fewer cows are slaughtered, there is less cowhide available, and the prices of baseball gloves can rise because of supply and demand. As forestry companies plant more trees, they buy up more land on which to plant those trees, so that the price of land on which to build houses goes up. Such repercussions spread throughout the economy, much as waves spread across a pond when a stone drops into the water. By the same token, if someone figures out a way to produce cereal more cheaply, or how to create new foods that are cheaper or better substitutes for cereal, the repercussions of that spread out in all directions as well.

Attached: 1 moment please of your time.png (510x370, 159K)

64 posts, 26 by the one retard
That’s almost over 9000

Guys I really wanted to believe that Virginia Western was not the cesspool of morons all my fellow biology faculty told me it would be. Unfortunately your finals, which I purposely made as easy as humanly possible, tanked harder than a Kardashian marriage. I personally apologise for expecting the bare minimum from you as students. If you look at your grade book you will notice that you all have gotten a 50 point grade bump as 'extra credit' and no this was not because any of you deserved it but it was infact so I don't get my ass fired when the dean asks me 'hey why the fuck did 50% of your class fail an introductory biology class' to whom I will reply 'hmm I don't know maybe its because these klingons are 18 years old and still giggle every time I say the term 'phagocytosis'. I'd like to add that in fact one of you got a 5/100 on this exam for which I salute you. Considering this was 100% multiple choice and the statistical probability of you missing more than 90% GUESSING is actually higher than your chances of getting laid, which for this student would be an act of God (please stay out of the gene pool you know who you are). I could have actually taken a shit on the scantron, wiped it off on the grass, and I am pretty certain my feces could have picked up more correct answers than you deliberately bubbled in. So congratulations, on making me lose faith in the public school system, and in humanity.

You idiot, we elected him BECAUSE he said he'd do all that shit.
You think we were baited and switched, but we are getting what we want.

Jow Forums's pol has been retarded since 2016. It's basically reddit now

LEFT GENERAL

we're seizing the the memes of production

EDUCATE YOURSELF:
ABC's of Socialism: s3.jacobinmag.com/issues/jacobin-abcs.pdf

Introduction to Marxism by Professor Richard D. Wolff: youtube.com/watch?v=T9Whccunka4[Embed]

Selections of Left-wing Literature:
Anarchist:
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-conquest-of-bread

Fellatio Techniques For Prepping The Bull
madamenoire.com/495846/the-best-way-to-prepare-for-oral-sex/

Libertarian:
Mikhail Bakunin - God and the State (short read)
Thomas Paine - Agrarian Justice
Noam Chomsky - Notes on Anarchism
Anton Pannekoek - Worker's Councils

Marxist-Leninist:
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/sw/
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/sw/
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1884/origin-family/
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1914/mar/11.htm

Let's keep it civil comrades

Attached: 1408123653553.jpg (598x462, 37K)

Yes, it's only gone down hill after the election. 1/2 of all threads are obvious shills. It seems like most posters now are full blown kikes.

>Replying to a shill in a shill thread

fuck off kike

Trump didn't win

In fact

The left wing bolshevik communist extremists who want to kill everyone who isn't like them won.

What do you rather control?

The white house?

Or the streets of Portland ME, Concord NH, Boston, Providence, Lowell, Hartford, NYC, Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, Newark, Jersey City, Atlantic City, Wilmington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Fairfax, Norfolk, Richmond, Charlotte, Asheville, Atlanta, Savannah, Tallahassee, Miami, Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, Jackson, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Brownsville, El Paso, San Antonio, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Denver, Boulder, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Reno, LA, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, San Diego, San Jose, Portland, Tacoma, Olympia, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, Madison, Milwaukee, Eau Claire, Des Moines, St. Louis, Chicago, Gary, Indianapolis, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo?

I think the answer is easy.

Report him. He will probably spam non-slide threads

For the record: I don't like pedos. That being said Milo is an incredibly useful ally to the far-right and the leftists know this, which is why he has been attacked. Does it not concern you in the slightest how well coordinated this attack against Milo was?

Let me remind you: two years ago the ENTIRE race of white men were cowering in their KEK-SHEDS. You and your peers were like beaten down dogs, the fight completely and totally whipped out of you. If a white man dared to speak up against the leftists and SJW's, all a liberal had to do was scream "Racist!" and that same white men would be prostrating himself and begging for forgiveness...He would be on his knees groveling before the Congressional Black Caucus and on MSNBC crying in front of Rachel Maddow. Until Milo came along...

It took a gay, Greek, Jew (of all people) to help white men find their spine. He was the first person to loudly and publicly take on the ENTIRE left and all of their power-bases for other white men to stand up and even begin to learn to fight again.

And now he is being pushed out. There is a book you retards need to read called: Cuckservatives. It goes over this idiotic purity-spiraling you morons always fall for. The premise is simple: the left embraces their radicals, and the right pushes them out of the movement; it is for this VERY REASON that white nationalism is such a horrific shitshow of incompetence and failure.

Never forget that for the last 100 YEARS the right has lost EVERY engagement. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I strongly suggest you lend Milo your support, read Cuckservatives instead of another esoteric bullshit book about philosophy, and embrace the radicals within our movement. If you can't do those simple things than we will be defeated and your bullshit code of honor, your prepping, and your guns will mean exactly fucking DICK. The 3rd world will flow into our countries and the white race will be finished; bred right out of existence. Come at me faggots.

now you know why

Attached: 1507351486291.png (944x4013, 665K)

both, Jow Forums is full of retarded newfags that fall for weak bait

Now I know why

Now we know why.

We know Y

brave words, tiny face. They can erase your existence

>Fellatio Techniques For Prepping The Bull
>madamenoire.com/495846/the-best-way-to-prepare-for-oral-sex/
kek

Y

This

The left is losing, the more they double down on their slanderous sexual accusations and identity politics, the more people leave the democratic party. What is amazing is they don't realize they are their own worst enemy. Jow Forums is inundated with shills as a desperate attempt to have an effect, but all they do is alienate and awaken more and more average people to their desperation and underhandedness.

Attached: liberal salt.jpg (780x438, 106K)

My fiance came to this country when she was 12. Her parents, like so many others, overstayed their visa. They couldn't get permanent residency due to their parents being "unskilled" (boy that term pisses me off). They both were on opposite sides of the Salvadoran civil war, and married during the conflict. They weathered the chaos and had a family, but finally left El Salvador when gangs threatened to rob her father and kidnap and rape my fiance, her sister, and her mother if they didn't pay their protection money.

My fiance graduated with a 4.0 GPA 2 years ago. She works a very high-paying job as a computer engineer. All of that - and our future together - would be jeopardized by ending DACA. This is her home. She worked her ass off to be here, and the only reason she and her family never got permanent residency is because they couldn't

Everyone who voted for Trump, and that includes direct family members of mine, have essentially voted to destroy my family and my fiance's future. So help me God, they will not be going back, and I will do everything in my power to keep them here. We WILL make America great again by giving these DREAMers a secure and prosperous home here, and by being more welcoming to any and all future immigrants who want to participate in the American Dream.

If you support this you are an inhuman POS who is literally no different than Nazis who justified their actions by saying they are "just following orders".

Before all you Trumpsters scream "SO DO YOU BELIEVE IN TOTALLY OPEN BORDERS? HUH? HUH?" I'm going to say this: Our current immigration system is broken and the number of illegal immigrants we have in this country is a result of an immigration system that is broken. Deporting all illegal immigrants is logistically impossible and trying to do so lead to have morally horrifying consequences..

I'm mostly serious on this board.

The left is losing, the more they double down on their slanderous sexual accusations and identity politics, the more people leave the democratic party. What is amazing is they don't realize they are their own worst enemy. Jow Forums is inundated with shills as a desperate attempt to have an effect, but all they do is alienate and awaken more and more average people to their desperation and underhandedness.

Someone posted a Jewish woman with a black man and (((they))) froth at the mouth.

PS: A black Israel by 2028

>mom knows I browse imageboards
>start telling her about my day at school
>she starts yelling "SAGE! SAGE!"
>ask her to please stop
>she asks me why i am mad
>tell her i'm not mad
>she tells me i'm colon crusaded
>just continue with my story
>she keeps yelling "SAGE! SAGE! OP IS A FAGGOT! DIDN'T READ!"
>my sister joins in
>my sister starts yelling "DESU DESU DESU DESU"
>my dog walks into the room and starts howling
>my mom reports him to my dad for derailing the thread
>my dad puts the dog outside
>my mom yells outside to the dog "ENJOY UR BAN FAGGOT"
>mfw

Jow Forums is infiltrated. Every second thread is a slide thread or some shitty Shareblue shill bait.

We're compromised.

It all started to go down the shitter with the introduction of meme flags

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

i am assuming you copied my post b/c you agree

Fuck her. She has to go back.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Attached: 1534824521020.png (450x450, 233K)

If she's not on welfare she should have a good chance at staying

nytimes.com/2018/09/22/us/politics/immigrants-green-card-public-aid.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 3.46.22 PM.png (914x284, 56K)

How exactly does one get pussy while living at the white house as a teenage boy? The secret service always cock blocking you. when you're trying to run game on some foreign prime ministers daughter the news media catches you smiling at her and immediately blows shit out if proportion speculating that you are somehow breaking international law with your awkward teenage flirting, so you have to testify before congress that you didn't give away any top secret documents to her and are made to admit live on C-SPAN that you've never even kissed a girl . Then you get blue balls from some hot conservative girl winking at you and flashing her panties under her skirt and making sexy faces and blow job motions to you while you were going through some airport or public event, and when you passed by and shook her hand she leans in whispering she is going to diddle her clit thinking about you tonight and how much she wants to suck your dick off, just to fuck with you. Then you try to look up some porn when you get home just to relieve the tension but you just know the CIA is monitoring and 3 other govornment agencies are watching you beat off. Then you finally break down and Jack off in the shower which sets off some fucking biohazard drain alarm and the entire place is on lock down until they can find the source of the specimen and you end up getting debriefed by the joint chiefs of staff about your masturbatory habits and how you almost created a national security issue with your dick. Then wikileaks leaks your search history showing you looked up penis enlargement techniques when it was actually just some click bait you'd accidentally clicked and TYT spends all next week talking about your supposed micro penis. So you end up squirming a little since you are so wound up and being judged constantly and now people are saying you look like a fucking mental patient and you start to think you'll never get any pussy.

Marry her you nigger and give her citizenship.